RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Sam had just enough time to grab his boxers, and glared at his father, refusing to look at Ash. "Okay, dad, enough comapring friends.." he made a totally grossed out face and Noel shrieked and hid behind Rylen again as Ash's pants hit the ground, this time just barely savng her eyes. Puking Rainbows (wow, he must have had some pretty messed up parents... Oh wait.. xD) glared at Ash's friend distatstefully, "ain't making no good kids with that" he scoffed. Sam pulled Akira back into a hug, putting his mouth down by her ear. "Why. Why us!?" he whispered quietly.

Supa and Queen :D - Page 15 Britney-horrified

Noel ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Supa and Queen :D - Page 15 Tumblr_m6v9cw9Ln81qaax2a

How I imagine Akira ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Supa and Queen :D - Page 15 How-to-get-douchey-bar-guys-to-leave-you-alone-23642593-aug-6-2012-1-600x400

Sam ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol I'm really bored
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 pm

LOL nice pictures

Akira was glad when Sam announced 'friend sharing time' was over. She refused to look at Ash until he pulled his pants back up. When her dad told Sam he wouldn't make good kids with his friend Akira glared at him. "Shut up, Dad." She stood on tiptoe to give Sam a kiss. "Don't listen to him." She smiled when he asked 'why us?' "Because when a girl who has a weird dad meets a boy who has a weird dad, things are just gonna get even weirder." She slipped her hand into his. "Why don't we go somewhere else on this island?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Thank you, lol.

Sarah walked up to Ash with corndogs, asking what she had missed. "NO!" cried Noel, running in between Sam and Akira, grabbing both of their arms, and running (and pulling them with her) the other way. Sam didn't protest. He did not need another scene like that. He smiled as Akira slipped her hand into his, and he pulled on Noel, slowing to a normal walk. "Do you mind if Noel comes along?" he asked Akira quietly, Noel up ahead looking at something, still muttering ew under her breath. "And you could definitely say our dads are weird... How are we so normal?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at Akira.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Akira saw Sarah walk up to Ash with corndogs and ask what was going on. She was glad when Noel quickly pulled them away to avoid another situation like that. When they slowed down and Sam asked if it was okay that she was coming, Akira nodded. "Of course." She said with a smile. Then she laughed softly. "Sam, we're not normal. At least I'm not. My unicorn dream?" She giggled, remembering it. She had done plenty of weird things before. She knew she wasn't normal.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Sam grinned and gave her a quick kiss. He intertwined their fingers, then thought about it. "Yeah, okay. I guess you're right... We are not normal people." he chuckled. <----- Bad poosst D;
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Are you gonna post on the Altered rp? :P

Akira smiled then glanced at Noel. "What should we do now?" She asked. She didn't remember what there was to do around the island. And it had been such a long time that things had probably changed. <---also a sucky post
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Bleh. Idk, I've got wb...

Sam shrugged. "I'm not sure. Noel? Any ideas on what we could do?" Noel shrugged, walking ahead and flirting with random guys.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Oh okay..

Akira watched as Noel ran off to flirt with some random guys. She looked up at Sam. "They have a place here where they hold dances every night, if you want to go...I would need to go to one of the stores and buy an outfit though." As they passed a store, Akira stopped. "I'm just gonna go peek...see if I find anything." She let go of his hand and hurried into the store. As she looked she found some stuff she wanted for if they went to the dance. Even if they didn't go, she'd like to have them for when she was on land.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Don't get upset Sad I just haven't been feeling too well and writers block... ick

"Ok, that sounds fun...Sure, babe, get whatever." he said. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, then watched as she hurried into a store. He ordered them a milkshake from a consession stand place, then sat down at a picnic table to wait for  Akira.

Blehhhh.. Posted on Altered, btw
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:10 pm

That's okay<3 Feel better soon!

Akira came back out with a bag full of stuff. She smiled and walked over to Sam where he was sitting and drinking a milkshake. She sat down by him. "Sorry I took so long. That store has a lot of good stuff."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you :)

Sam looked up with a grin as Akira joined him. "Its fine babe." he said, standing to give her a kiss before they both sat down again. He looked around to see Noel sitting at a table, talking to a boy and shook his head, rolling his eyes. He looked back at Akira and gave her a smile
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Akira saw him glance to the side and followed his gaze, seeing Noel sitting with a boy at another table. She smiled. "Watch my bag. I'll be back." She got up and walked over by Noel and the boy, placing her hands on the table and leaning forward to inspect the boy. She then looked at Noel. "Hello there," she said with a smile. She then pulled up a chair and sat down. "So....boy....you'd better behave yourself with Noel, here. Or I'll help my fiance, her brother, kick you ass. Thank you." She got up and walked back to Sam. She sat down and smiled. "Sorry. I'm back."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Noel was confused when Akira came over. She couldn't help but grin and try not to laugh as Akira spoke. She watched Daren's face go slightly red and a little giggle escaped her mouth as she watched Akira walk back to Sam. She looked back to Daren and laughed again. MEANWHILEEEEEEE Sam watched Akira walk over to Noel's table and shrugged...but couldn't help looking sideways at the table. He saw the boy blush and Noel smiling. He looked at Akira and laughed as she got back. "What was that all about?" he asked with a grin, opening another straw and pushing it over to Akira's side.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Akira giggled. "Just letting the boy know to behave himself around your sister." She smiled and took a sip of the milkshake. "What are you going to wear to the dance?" She asked, taking another sip before leaning back in her chair. She noticed the sun was getting lower in the sky. Soon it would be evening, and with it, the dance. She loved dances.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 pm

"Is it a fancy dance?" asked Sam, having never really gone to a dance. "Ill have to buy a suit if it is, but if it's just casual, I think I'll just wear this. I dunno, I haven't been to a dance in a long time. What do you think I should wear?" He asked, taking a sip of the milkshake. He glanced over at Noel and noticed the distance the boy was being very careful to keep from his sister and couldn't help but smile. "Looks like whatever you said is working" He said, smiling at Akira- he was glad her and Noel were getting along. He got up and went to sit next to Akira instead of across from her. He kissed her nose and then her lips gently. "I am so lucky to have you. I love you so much Akira, I don't want you to ever doubt that," he said quietly. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her again, letting this one linger. He wasn't sure why he suddenly felt the need to express how much he loved her, but he did. Maybe it was all the guys around him, shamelessly staring at his fiance, or the catcalls he kept hearing, directed at Akira, but he did. When they finally pulled away, Akira leaned into him and he stroked her soft hair gently, resting his chin on her head.

It's been so long
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15