RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa and Queen :D

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 Empty Re: Supa and Queen :D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun May 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Sam shrugged. "I'm up for just relaxing, actually." he said with a yawn. He was tired.

AAAGGHH shortness Sad
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Akira smiled. "Okay." After watching him yawn she yawned too. "I'm gonna take a nap upstairs." She kissed his cheek then stood up and walked upstairs. She collapsed on the bed and curled up under the covers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Sorry it's been SOOO long. I kinda forgot about our Rp DX

Uhhh... idk what to write. {WB}
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Uhm.....I'm gonna get random here...just play along....LOL

Akira had a dream about riding a unicorn through a meadow of flowers. Suddenly her unicorn reared and she fell off. It began galloping away and she tried vainly to get back to it. She woke up and screamed,"NO MY UNICORN! COME BACK!" She jumped out of bed and ran to the stairs where she promptly tripped and crashed down all of the stairs. She stood up and ran from room to room, trying to find her unicorn. She stopped by the front door and closed her eyes. "Meadow...meadow....." She saw an underwater meadow not far from the house through the front door and screamed when she saw a white figure in the field. "UNICORN!" She ran outside and swam as fast as she could to the meadow. It was a unicorn! YAY!!!!!!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:51 am

Sam awoke to Akiras scream. He gasped And ran to the stairs as she tumbled down, but she was already up and running. He followed her silently, racing after her as she ran- well swam- to the meadow and hopped on a white figure... A unicorn !? He swam after her,going as fast as he could. Luckily, he was just behind her when the unicorn, which he found out was really just a white horse, bucked and threw her off. He caught her, tumbling onto his back as his tail faded to be replaced by legs. He looked down at Akira. They were both out of breath, him more than her. He looked down at her in confusion, his heart beating fast as he tried to slow his breathing. "What the hell was that all about?" He asked in wonder, looking at Akira.

Lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Akira was once again bucked off by the unicorn and someone caught her. She landed on them and momentarily lost her breath. She sat up and looked back at who had caught her. She smiled. "Sam!" She hugged him then got up and helped him up. She realized he had legs instead of a tail. "Whoa. How did that happen?" She then noticed something felt strange. She looked down and saw she had legs too. "Whoops. I guess we lost concentration there." She closed her eyes then opened them again and her tail was back. She looked after the unicorn which really was just a white horse now that she could see it. "My unicorn..." She murmured, watching it gallop away. She frowned. "Twice I've gotten thrown off a unicorn now." She crossed her arms over her chest. "All I wanted to do was ride a unicorn." She looked at Sam. "Oh. Was I dreaming the first time?" She frowned. "Oopsie."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Sam was looking at his Akira as if she had gone crazy. He changed his legs back to a tail and got up, not taking his fiance's hand. He raised an eyebrow, "Akira, honey, you do not that was not a unicorn, right:?" He asked, somewhat slower than normal. "That was a wild, white horse." She doesn't realize just how bad she could've been hurt, thought Sam. He sighed and looked at Akira. She had a slightly crazed look in her eyes. He gave her a concerned look and took her by the arm firmly, beginning to lead her home.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 pm

LOL She's in trouble xD

Akira looked at Sam. "Not a-....-not a unicorn? A white horse? But...it had a horn...I think....right? Did it?" She frowned, trying to remember. She perked up again. "Can we go find it? I want to ride it again." She smiled and tried to swim after the horse but was jerked back when Sam firmly grabbed her arm. She frowned and looked at his hand then his face. "Sam. I want to find the uni-...the horse." She tried to swim away again but he began to lead her back to the house. She frowned and followed against her will. She soon swam dejectedly, her head hanging and her shoulders slumped. She sighed and tears began to fall though you couldn't see them because of the water. "I just wanted to ride the unicorn!" She sobbed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 am

xD

Sam felt horrible forcing her home, but he was worried. "No Akira, it didn't have a horn." he said quietly.Sam bit his lip and kept leading her home, his grip becoming much looser as he realized she was sobbing. They finally got home and he walked inside, leading Akira to the couch. Once they sat down he realized just how much she had been crying. She tried to get up and run, but Sam grabbed her again. This time he pulled her down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. "HEY, hey, Akira. Calm down, baby." He stroked her hair and looked at her, seriously concerned. "Akira.... You know that was not a unicorn, dont you? That was a horse. A wild one. And if I hadn't followed you..." he winced. "The horse could've really hurt you...I- Akira. Please stop crying" he pleaded. He tipped her chin up with his index finger. Sam gave her a passionate, loving kiss that lasted a little longer than he had initially intended it to. He looked into her eyes and gave her a quick kiss on the nose, pulling away to look her in the eyes again.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Akira felt his grip on her arm loosen quite a bit but she didn't think to try to pull away again. She just kept crying. Once they got into the house, she forgot about her tail switching back to legs and she almost fell on her face. It was a good thing Sam had a grip on her so she didn't fall. She let him lead her to the couch and she collapsed down, still sobbing. He had let go of her arm so she jumped up and tried to run out the door but he caught her and pulled her onto his lap. She curled up on his lap, her head resting on his shoulder as she sobbed. He seemed to just realize how much she was crying. He tried to comfort her but she just kept crying. "It was a unicorn! I know it!" She didn't want to listen to any of his nonsense. She knew it had been a unicorn....at least she was pretty sure that's what it was. She sighed shakily and her eyes widened when he pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. She let her eyes drift shut then quickly opened them again when the kiss was over. She blinked at him, too surprised to cry. After a quick kiss on her nose he was staring into her eyes. She felt a hint of a smile touch her lips. Then she giggled. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. "I'm sorry that I ran away like that, Sam. I really did think it was a unicorn. And I had just had a dream about unicorns so...I'm sorry." She pulled back enough to give him a kiss on the cheek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:21 am

Sam shook his  head and looked at Akira. "Okay, I'm confused.Do unicorns exist in Atlantis or something?" he asked cautiously. Without waiting for an answer, he kissed her again. This time it was probably over a minute before they had to pull away to breathe. He stroked her hair. "You know what," he whispered in to her ear, "I don't care. I'm just glad you're back and safe." He then pulled out of the hug to give her yet another long, passionate kiss.

Ew. Romance. Kissing. Bleeh. Need action. And fighting. Lol xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

I like romance<3 x3 OMG the radio just said 'if you're gonna bang my mom then i'm gonna bang yours' and i'm like O____O

Akira had to stop to think for a moment. "There might be unicorns in Atlantis. I think their are. I don't remember." She was cut off from saying more when he kissed her again. She smiled and kissed him back. It was such a sweet kiss, she never wanted it to end. When they pulled apart he whispered in her ear and she smiled. "Thanks, Sam." Their lips met for yet another long, passionate kiss before they pulled apart again. She let the tension drain from her body and her tears dried. She took a deep breath and looked up at Sam. "What should we do now?" She asked. Her face lit up. "We should go visit this little island nearby. 
People live there so we could meet some new people. Some are merpeople, too, some are human."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Lol, O.O wtf, and WB

Sam nodded, glad she was happy again. "Sure." He answered simply.  Whatever made her happy, he was willing to go with right now. 

Ugh shortness Dx
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Akira smiled. "YAY! Let's go!" She jumped up, grabbing his hand. She was pretty strong so she was able to pull him out the front door. She paused on the porch and looked up at the surface trying to figure out which way it was. "Let's just swim to the surface and see if we can see it. It should be nearby." She started swimming to the surface then about 10 feet before the top she switched her tail back to her legs. She kicked to the top and broke the surface. She took a deep breath of salty sea air and smiled. She turned around, looking for the island. She spotted it about 100 feet from where she was. She began swimming towards it and then stopped, waiting for Sam.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 am

Sam swam after her, changing back to legs when he was lower below the surface. This slowed him down but he liked the feeling of having legs again. He followed Akira underwater, popping his head above the surface to let her know he was there. When they got to the island, many men turned to watch Akira and occasionally give a whistle. Sam walked nex to her with his arm around her protectively.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm

When they got onto the island, she saw the men turn their eyes to her. She heard their whistles. And she felt Sam's protective arm around her. She smiled and walked close to her fiance. She stopped,"wait. What clothes..." She looked down and sighed in relief. She remembered that whenever she switched back to human form she somehow appeared with a swimsuit on. Right now she had a bikini that was a light pink bottom and the top was black but had a gold ring in the middle of it that held it together and the ties were rainbow strings braided together that went around her neck. She walked farther up onto the sand with Sam and stopped to look at him. "Where should we go?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am

Sam had appeared out of the ocean with dark blue swim trunks with little weird design thingys on them. He shook his hair, moving it out of his eyes. He walked around the fairly sized island with Akira next to him. He slid his arm down, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers. "I don't know...I've never been here." he chuckled as she stopped to look at him. He took the opportunity to plant a quick kiss on her nose, something he did often. He smiled down at Akira, who was about 3 or 4 inches shorter than him. 

OMG they should totally see Sam's parents talking with Akira's!! Or just see Sam's parents! Lol
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:40 am

Perfect height then :P (i'm about 10 inches shorter than the guy im going out with lmao)

Akira smiled when as she looked at him he kissed her nose again. She giggled and stood on tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek. She looked down at their hands, with fingers intertwined. She held up their hands and kissed his hand before dropping them again and looking around. "I haven't been on here since I was little. Why don't we just walk around?" She pulled him farther onto the island, ignoring the stares and such from the other people. Guys stared at her. Girls stared at Sam. That part irritated her. But she knew that he was hers. Akira's property. No touchy. 

Sure! :) You pick which one.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Sam smiled at Akira, ignoring the other people. It was true, though- they were the smexyiest couple on the island xD. He nodded in agreement, "Sure. And then if we see something that looks fun, we can stop and check it out." So they walked along the beach, hand in hand, and every so often another couple would come up from the water or dive back down into it. They eventually made their way towards the center of the island. They walked past a lot of resturants, finally found a good looking one, nd walked inside.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Akira smiled. "There's a bunch of stuff to do here, I'm just not sure if any of it is that fun anymore." As they walked she swung their hands. "Let's go into that restaurant." She pointed at one after seeing a few of them. She had noticed some couples exiting the water as they had done earlier or going down into it. She had forgotten how many people on the island lived under the sea. She wondered if her parents still came up onto the island. They used to take her up here when she was little.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Omg supa I forgot do you like one direction?

Click here if yes:

Click here if no:
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm

OMFG YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:40 am

Lol omg they were AMAZING. I wasn't a huge fan but I gotta say... Live and in person... O.O holy crap. And omg zayn... Sooo hot o.o lol omg ill have to tell u more about it (and post) when I can get my cp
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

lol i dun like zayn..or liam....i like harry<3, louis, and niall
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Why does everybody like Harry? ...He's not even that cute ? Lol oh well. I dun like Liam either... Or Harry. :P 

Sam walked into the resturaunt holding Akira's hand. They ordered their food then walked outside through the restaurant. They got outside and sat down. After a few minutes, an older couple walked out and Sam glanced up at them before looking back down...And then back up, his mouth open as he watched the couple sit down a few tables away. He knew Akira was looking at him like he was crazy, and probably wondering why he was staring at the woman. "That's- Akira-" he stuttered. He looked at his fiancee. "My...My parents." He looked back at the couple, who hadn't yet noticed him staring, with round eyes. You could see the resemblance- the cheekbones, the nose, the sandy colored hair. He looked back at Akira silently as the waitress brought out their food

The last time he saw his mom:   
Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 Leah-messer-doctor-drew-teen-mom-lead1

The last time he saw his dad:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 1264012-58187-young-couple-in-garden    <<--------- Except he was a little older and not with her lol

Now:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 Middle-aged-man_1829805c

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 15238232-portrait-of-a-beautifu-middle-aged-30-40-year-old-woman

or something like that. He also has a sister:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 1277883765_102605809_2-Pictures-of--14-YEAR-OLD-GIRL-WANTS-WORK-1277883765

The puppies his family recently got:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 3316208_f520

His dog:

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 Siberian-husky

His sisters-

Supa and Queen :D - Page 13 215644_217070778430525_658962773_n

They got the puppies because theyre other doggy died Sad lol they rescue stray huskies xP
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next