RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

+3
Paranoiac Razor
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 9 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Okie dokie then :)
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 9 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:30 pm

The Basics

Name: Leo Markus Jolkens
Nickname: Leo

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Absoloutley, not"
Kids: no
Spouse: no

The Real you

Personality: Leo keeps to himself for the most part, he has some temper issues. And if he gets angry enough it can really set him off. Like seriously off. When he first discovered his gift he used it to his advantage until he took it way too far. He controlled his family and ended up wanted in her city. Finding this place is like a safe haven. Well it was, with Leo around you'll never know what to expect

The Things Only You Know

Crush: N/A
Gift: He can control people heart beat, rate, or temperture.
Cruse or Blessing?: It was a blessing but to him it is a course as he cannot control himself

On the outside

Eyes: Hazel-nut/Brown
Hair: Curly Brown
Body: In pretty good shape, if you know what I mean
Athletic ability: Loves hiking
Picture:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Basics

Name: Anne Caroline Kornell
Nickname: "Call me Chick"

Going Deeper

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: *Smiles*

The Real you

Personality: Chick is a pretty easy going girl to hang out with for the most part. Mostly positive and always fun to be together. She can be somewhat flirty and you could easily find yourself stumbling over sticks on a walk with her. But watch out she can really burn you, she's smoking =)))) But.. thats not everything.

The Things Only You Know

Crush: N/A
Gift: Vampire which means she can run super fast and can burn things and promote fire into her fingertips, sometimes not always controllable
Cruse or Blessing?: Curse, everynight. Whatever she does that day is returned to her. It comes along with the bite

On the outside

Eyes: Blue eyes
Hair: Waist length blonde hair
Body: [Petite, around 5 '2'
Athletic ability: Can run extremeley fast
Picture: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 9 Tumblr_lemenwor4C1qbnnhjo1_500_thumb

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm

If you're going to join with two females, then you need to male two males. I don't want females over ruling this rp, and someone getting upset because they don't have anyone to rp with. Please make a male for Every female.
Thanks.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 pm

KK Fixed.. Anybody want to Roleplay?
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

I have Addie and Luka.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 pm

hey britt i made charrie on last account can i still rp?
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 pm

~Helen wrote:hey britt i made charrie on last account can i still rp?

Why are you asking Britt? I'm the owner :P
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 pm

...?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Wolves, want to roleplay Chick and Luka? Ill start if you want =)
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Chick

I walked across the path that led deep into the forest. This was where I usually felt most comfortable, with open space to run and tree's as tall a 3 story building, the forest was kind of like my jungle gym. My taste buds were tingling, I hadnt eaten for a day or so and I was starving. Keeping away from humans was a priority as, we all know where it got me last time I came in contact with one. Every twig snap, leaf crunch I turned my head. I didnt want to be seen. Not before I was presentable and fed.

A hare hopped along the path, its hing leg running behind. It was obviousely injured. I could barely keep myself back, before I acctually did let myself go. But I did the rabbit a favor, it would have been mauled by another animal out there. Plus, it was put to good use. I felt better then I did, not fully satisfied though. Its like a human eating toefoo all the time, they can live off of it but they will never be fully satisfied. I stood up tracing my footsteps back along the path, it was so nice to be free of every little piece of anxiety that had over-filled my body since I was bitten. I couldnt over think it though, the facts were the facts. I was never going to be the same.

Last edited by DoxiesRme52 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 pm

DoxiesRme52 wrote:Wolves, want to roleplay Chick and Luka? Ill start if you want =)

I can send a repost. Hold on.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Luka

My head was spinning, and I couldn't think straight. I rubbed my temples, and sighed. I looked up and there was a dog, staring at me... I tilted my head, and He did the same.I held out my hand, but he only stayed where he was. I looked at him carefully.. He was wet, and shivering. I took off my shirt, and held it out to him, as I carefully crawled over. He twitched a few times, but when he smelt it, he calmed down slightly. He was shivering.. bad... I took my shirt, and gently rubbed him down to where he wasn't so wet anymore, and then carefully rubbed his face. I stood up, slowly, as not to scare him, and turned around to go get blankets and something for him to eat. When I started to walk away, he followed me. I smirked, and just let him follow me. I opened the door, and waited for him to follow me. When he got inside, he didn't bother to look around, he stuck right behind me. I pulled some wet dog food out of the cabinets, and opened it onto a plate. And placed it on the floor. When he started to eat, I walked away to the linen closet, and got a blanket. When I turned around, he was right behind me. I chuckled, and led him back to the plate, and wrapped the blanket around him. I smiled, and watched him eat. Must have been some pitbull mix..

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 9 1342147505zasms
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm

DoxiesRme52 wrote:Chick

I walked across the path that led deep into the forest. This was where I usually felt most comfortable, with open space to run and tree's as tall a 3 story building, the forest was kind of like my jungle gym. My taste buds were tingling, I hadnt eaten for a day or so and I was starving. Keeping away from humans was a priority as, we all know where it got me last time I came in contact with one. Every twig snap, leaf crunch I turned my head. I didnt want to be seen. Not before I was presentable and fed.

A hare hopped along the path, its hing leg running behind. It was obviousely injured. I could barely keep myself back, before I acctually did let myself go. But I did the rabbit a favor, it would have been mauled by another animal out there. Plus, it was put to good use. I felt better then I did, not fully satisfied though. Its like a human eating toefoo all the time, they can live off of it but they will never be fully satisfied. I stood up tracing my footsteps back along the path, it was so nice to be free of every little piece of anxiety that had over-filled my body since I was bitten. I couldnt over think it though, the facts were the facts. I was never going to be the same.

Oops I just posted.. whoops! Do you want be to do another one?
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
~Helen wrote:hey britt i made charrie on last account can i still rp?

Why are you asking Britt? I'm the owner :P

oh carp my baad
~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Dasher Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 am

Guest wrote:Name: Scatteh James Fischer
Nickname: Scat
gender; Male.

Going Deeper

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: no

The Real you

Personality: Scatteh is sweet intelligence kind boy. his Bestfriend is his sister one and only sister Ollie and he is very protective of Ollie. he amzing at Buliding and kind be kind of stubbborn when come to who right and who wrong.he can also be hot headed but otherher than he can be a great guy.
History: (optional, but please..)

The Things Only You Know

Crush: none yet
Gift: Telekinsis
Cruse or Blessing?: cursed

On the outside:

Eyes: blue
Hair: short,Black hair
Body: build
Athletic ability: running
Picture:
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 9 71348338

The Basics

Name: Olivine Lucielle Fischer
Nickname: Ollie

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Bisexual
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: yes

The Real you

Personality: Ollie is bubbly fun and playful. she enjoy exploring and discovering new thing. she passionate and has understanding for thing like no other human. she might be a little hard headed and stubborn like her brother but when you get to know here you love her.
History: Ollie was born to a mother who was poor and a father as well. her mother died of cancer and her father abandoed her and her brother leaving them to leave with their grandmother Ella. this all happen when she was just two year old. during time livingng with grandma her brother and discover their gift very quickly. together they used gift for good to help others. Scat doesn't like talking about the past but ollie does't mind.

The Things Only You Know

Crush: (not yet)
Gift: an ability to talk to animals
Cruse or Blessing?: blessing

On the outside:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: long,Blonde
Body: slim
Athletic ability: swimming
Picture:
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 9 DakotaTesh2010007

~Dasher
~Dasher
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9