RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

+3
Paranoiac Razor
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
7 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:45 am

Derek

He fallowed right behind, while she opened the door, he stood their and walked in shuting the door behind them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:58 am

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Tumblr_lij5myX7CX1qax5zzo1_400_thumb

Ruby walked into the house and looked around, seeing her other dogs run up to the male. But they just sat and waited for him to pet them or tell them to go away. The house was not very big, the bottom floor being the kitchen, wash room, living room, and animal room, the top floor being two bedrooms a bathroom and a office like area. Ruby hopped onto the kitchen counter and pulled out her pack of smokes. Lighting up the dark haired girl took a long drag and closed her eyes before opening them and looking at the tall male feet away from her.

" So how long have you been a were. Or what ever you are. I never even seemed to notice before." Smoke came from her mouth with the first two or three words. " I don't know how I didn't notice, I mean I can here bits and peices of you thought right now." The girl took another drag and looked down at her dogs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 am

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 2vafakz
Derek

Just a few feet away from the young female siting up on the conter, he watched her lit up a cigerette. I closed my mouth so i didnt breath in the smoke, "I'v accutally been a Were for my whole life. i just dont attend to show my agressiveness." He watched the dogs leap around as he raised a eyebrow and had one hand ont he back of his neck and had one hand in his pocket. He watched the female take out the cigerette to let out the smoke out of her mouth, I backed up alittle so the smoke can flow the other direction.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 pm

++Illmerica++ wrote:
Derek

Just a few feet away from the young female siting up on the conter, he watched her lit up a cigerette. I closed my mouth so i didnt breath in the smoke, "I'v accutally been a Were for my whole life. i just dont attend to show my agressiveness." He watched the dogs leap around as he raised a eyebrow and had one hand ont he back of his neck and had one hand in his pocket. He watched the female take out the cigerette to let out the smoke out of her mouth, I backed up alittle so the smoke can flow the other direction.

(( Please remember not to use first person with me.))

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Alternative-cute-girl-kat-von-d-pretty-Favim.com-356401_large

Ruby looked up and cocked her head. " You have... I find that odd that i never noticed before now." She gave a light chuckle. He noticed him move to the side and quickly spoke. " Oh I'm sorry, if you don't like the smoke I put it out." Ruby said quickly and dabbed the cigarette out in the ash tray placing in one of the grooves on the side. She looked back up at the male then back to her dogs. " So what have you been up to since shool?" She asked looking back up slightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Any one want Danny?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:

Trenna?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:
Wolves-Rule1 wrote:

Trenna?

Sure, lets make them know each other. Post or repost please.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Trenna

She looked around, as if she was scared to see something she didn't want to see. She wondered through the woods. She looked up and through the tree tops, to see the birds who sang above her head. She began to hum a long with them. She smiled, and closed her eyes, taking in everything she could. The cool air against her skin.. The songs of the birds.. The wind blowing through her hair.. She felt at home here....She felt alive..

Sorry it's not intensely long. >.<
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Tumblr_m74zhvTxHG1rb54olo1_500

Danny smiled as he ran though the woods, he loves it. To have the wind in his face smelling the pine seeing the animals, it was just beautiful. His two large dogs Rogue and Animal ran by his side along with his large Savannah cat Annie. Danny looked around at the trees as he ran watching for animals has he did so. He would stop them and then they would soon run away seeing the huge dogs by his side.

As he got farther into the woods his dogs let out huffing growls. Letting him know that some one was near by. Danny stopped and looked at the tree line infront of him, he didn't see any one or anything in the trees around him. The dark haired boy just shrugged it off. but just in case he pulled out two keashes, and leashed up his dogs before starting to jog again.

Only once he was deeper within the trees did he see a being standing looking up at the tree tops. One of the large dogs let out a growl and only then did the girl see the male standing there. Danny gave a smile seeing the face of the human, he knew that face, the face belonger to a girl he had grown up with. The dogs yipped and started to wag their tails, where as Annie took off over to the fmale with a small meow. " Hey." Danny said looking at the girl he now stood feet away from. " What are you up to." He ran a hand though his sweaty brown hear and looked down at the hyper dogs.

Rogue: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 F2b96_ORIG-CaneCorsoSecuritySystem1
Animal: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Caucasian+Shepherd+1
Annie: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 5687677420_db1e33d835_z
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 am

Trenna

She was lost deep in thought. Staring up at the trees, as if there was something there. Only did the growl of a large dog bring her out of her trance. She blinked, and looked in the direction of the growl. She saw a figure.. no 4 figures.. Standing in the shadow in front of her. She saw Annie run out of the trees. She smiled, as soon as she recognized the large cat.
"Annie!" She said, as she got down on her knees to rub the cat. She looked up to see the dogs, Animal and Rouge trotting to her, as Danny lead them. She saw Danny, and almost shrieked. "Danny!" She said, shooting up from her kneeling position, and threw herself into a hug. "I missed you guys!" She said, and smiled at him.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 am

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Tumblr_lsn9nwKKPJ1qkj4q6o1_500

Danny smiled and hugged the girl back. " I missed you too, and it looks like the dogs did too." He said giving a small chuckle and dropping his hands to his sides. " Long time no see." He said smiling, it had been almost two months since they had talked, he didn't know why they both just got busy. Befre school got out she was over at his house almost every day, or he was over there. " What have you been up to?" He asked watching the dog chace each other around.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am

Trenna

She smiled, and dropped to her knees, to pet Animal, and Rouge. She looked up at Danny as he was talking. Two months seemed like years when he was her best friend... But theres always a girl who falls for her best friend.. That girl right now, is Trenna. She had a crush on this kid since the first day they met. And going over to his house every day, or him going to hers, was like torture. But he was her best friend, and all she wanted to do was tell him about her crush, and see if he'd get the hint... Being in a hug with him again.. She shook her head lightly, getting out of the thought.
She smiled again, as she was scratching behind Rouge's ear. She looked up at him again.
"Honestly.. I haven't been doing a lot... " She said, and shrugged. "You?"
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Tumblr_lhrogpGo2U1qhwm6io1_500

" Oh God, it's been the opposite, it seem like I'm never home. I've had work and camping, and God like everything." Danny gave the girl a smile, and watched as she patted the dogs. " But I'm free the rest of the month." Animal ran up and nudged Danny's hand, the boy gave a smile and patted the dogs head. " Do you wanna hang?" He asked shyly. Danny really hoped that she did, and could. He had missed her like crazy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
++Illmerica++ wrote:
Derek

(( Please remember not to use first person with me.))

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Alternative-cute-girl-kat-von-d-pretty-Favim.com-356401_large

Ruby looked up and cocked her head. " You have... I find that odd that i never noticed before now." She gave a light chuckle. He noticed him move to the side and quickly spoke. " Oh I'm sorry, if you don't like the smoke I put it out." Ruby said quickly and dabbed the cigarette out in the ash tray placing in one of the grooves on the side. She looked back up at the male then back to her dogs. " So what have you been up to since shool?" She asked looking back up slightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Trenna

She smiled, and was glad to hear that he was so into what ever he was doing. She was also very happy that he had asked her to hang out with him. She smiled, and nodded rapidly.
"Of course I want to!" She said, and stood up. "What do you want to do?" She asked, and smiled at him.

Sorry, again... WB.. -_-
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Tumblr_lsn9qeavQB1qkj4q6o1_500

Danny gave the girl a shrug and looked around. " I don't know, why don't we go back to my place?" He asked shoving the leshes back into his small back pack. Danny gaver her a small smile and shoved his hands into his pockets.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Trenna

She smiled and nodded.
"Sure!" She said, and missed already how the house used to smell. And how she'd walk home with him from school, and they used to always hang out. And she used to be able to complain to him about her parents, and how they used to treat her. And he would always be there for her, when would cry, because they were fighting, or because her dad got drunk, and threw something at her... She missed everything about Danny... She smiled. "Sounds like a plan." She said finally before starting to walk with him back to his house.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 am

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Andrew-garfield-boy-cute-Favim.com-202618

Danny gave a warm smile to the girl he had grown up with. " So how has everything at home been going?" He asked looking over at her. " Have your parents been getting along." A year before Danny's mother had stopped talking to her parents, they said that they were causing promems, and they no longer wanted to be friends. Danny was now rarely able to go over to here house, because his parents didn't like hers. " I've been worried about you." Danny said dropping his eyes to the wooded ground. He had been scared that her mother and father would have done something wrong or hurt her or something. It something ever happened to her Danny would be sick he loved Trenna, he wasn't sure what kind of love he had for her, but he truely did love this girl. She was sweet and pretty., and for some reason he felt has if she was harmed in any way he would need to fix it. But then again he was like that with alot of people.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:48 am

Trenna

She debated for a while in her head weather or not to show him her scars. She decided she would show him later, after he had calmed down. She shook her head when he asked if they had been getting along.. She knew that he was protective over her, and she never wanted to go back home.. That's why she was staying at the mansion with her brother, who had gotten a long better with their parents they she had.. She smiled lightly, to try and hide the fact about what she was hiding. She held her arm, lightly, and smiled. Something she did when she was upset. Or she was trying to cover something. A bad habit that she was sure, Danny knew about. She sighed, and looked at him, with a sad smile. She looked at the wooden ground, and then back up into his eyes.. She didn't lie to him, but she did ignore his first question. She once again looked down at her feet. She smiled for real when he had said that he was worried about her. She smiled, and then rubbed the side of her neck. Something she did to help her think. She didn't know what it was that she was thinking about, but she was thinking... She was also trying to clear her head. She smiled at him again, and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Rawr. I think I'm getting good at this xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Andrew-garfield-gif-demolitionvenom-18613240-250-133

Danny sighed and shook his head. " I'm sorry you have to deal with that." The rest of the way back to the large house was quiet. Once they got back onto the streets of the town, Danny leashed up his dogs and his large cat before they started to walk along the street. Oncethey were at his house Danny opened the door and let his pets in, he looked back at the girl and gave a small smile. " Well welcome home." He said in a joking tone, Danny's mother came down the steps a smile growning on her pail face. She walked over and wrapped her arms around the girl that she had practically rased as her own.

" How have you been sweet heart." The tall woman said letting go of the girl and smiling widely. " It's been a while since you've been over, has every thing been okay?" Danny stood in the middel of the living room watching the two ladys as they spoke. The dogs ran over to the water bowl, and the cat jumped onto the couch and licked her paws.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Trenna

Her face was expressionless as they walked back to Danny's house. The sight of the neighbor hood put a smile on her face. The dogs and large cat seemed to be happy to be back home. I was also still curious why Danny had been in the woods by the mansion in the first place. She smiled, as he let her in, and the sight of her 'family' in the house. When his mother had wrapped her in her arms, she smiled, and hugged her back.
"I've missed you." She said, and smiled. When the hug was broken apart, she stood next to Danny again, and smiled.

"Things have been like always." She said, rolling her eyes lightly with a side smile. The sight of the house again brought back memories. They all ran through her head, and made a smile stretch across her face.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Danny
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Baby_garfield

Danny looked over at the girl as she sat down on the couch and gave a small smile. " Well I hope things at your home have been getting better." The tall woman said. " I haven't talk to your mother of father in about a year." Danny's mother had grown up with Trenna's father and knew his quiet well, but after the fights, and stuff they haven't talked. " Well I'm going to go back to washing clothes." The woman headed up the stairs. Danny looked over at the girl again.

" So what do you want to do?" Danny said giving her a wide swmile. Annie jumped into his lap and Danny let out a huff. " God cat." He said placing the cat down next to him, and strocking her head.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:21 am

Trenna

She smiled, and once again held her arm. She hated the fact that Danny's mother had grown up with my father, and that he turned out to be go bad, that they haven't spoken in a year.. She forced a smiled when the tall woman walked away to go to laundry. She sat next to Danny on the couch.
"I don't mind what we do." She said, and smiled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:30 pm

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Szgbq1
Derek

He chuckled "No worries, if you wanted you could of kept it, It' just my wolf scents dont like it" He looked at her looking away then down, but slightly looked back,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 7 Kat-von-d-licious_242x447

"Well if it was bugging you I didn't want to burning." She said gaving the male a small smile. " So what would you like to do?" She asjed hopping off the counter and sitting down on the couch. Legacy came in and jumped up on the couch next to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next