RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

+3
Paranoiac Razor
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Derek

He walked threw fallowing the wolf, with my hands in my leather jacket. I begun to get out of the woods and onto regular dar green grass, i looked up and frowned seeing a huge Mansion. I raised a eyebrow and begun to make my way toward it as i just had that frown face. I saw no one else but i had the erdge to go up there.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 pm

razor dont forget the other rp
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Ollie:
she walk around. she sit on a log and let out . she walk out of the woods to see a wolf that look so marvelous within her eyes. she stared at him . " so Handsome". she get up and walk ot the wolf. "hey you" i follow him. she knew it dangerous but she love adventure that for sure. "wait up" she yells.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Derek

He Just walked closer to the Mansion as he did step by step onto the stairecase up, he layed one hand on the door handle, he opened the door seeing inside as it was huge, he walked in and stood their haveing no idea what to do
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

May I join? or is every one taken?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Derek's Not Taken
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Ollie:

I walk in the manison. "hey where de you go" look see a guy. i wanted to ask him if he seen a wolf but I walk around looking for the wolf. I pull out a small beef shank of meat out of my bag. 'here wolf" i look around . "where are you?" i gave up and went to sit on the stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Britt-21 wrote:razor dont forget the other rp

neither is my man XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Mkay I'll work on forms.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 pm

(:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Oh my... Let me get some more charries :P Thank you guys so much!! I'm so happy!!! :D I'll be back soon with more charries :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Illmerica! have you seen my posts -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Yes Britt, Im trying to stick to one Rp. Like this one, it seems good.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

c'mon! im doing 3 rps at once.. cant u just do the other one and this/?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

which one r u wanting to do? cuz i litterally just woke up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm

whaaa? what time is it where u r? XD its 7:55pm here and the one when ur not undercover :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm

It's 3 here up in Alaska
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm

O.O I never met someone from alaska! cool! :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Its Hot here in alaska right now then it will snow -_- again for like 3 months
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

"I am who I am.. You can't change me."

Name: Danny Lynn Roberts
Nickname: Dan, but he likes Danny better

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:-
Kids:-
Spouse:-

The Real you

Personality: Danny is that one kid that every one thinks is the the most stupid thing in the world, but in turth Danny is amazingly smart. But when he's at school he acts like one of the really stupid kids, although he always gets A's, Danny just don't want people to hate him because he's smart. He has never had the chioce not to be smart, it's almost like he can' be stupid. Danny was talk only two weeks after he was born and he started hame school at the age of two. He is also a computer wiz.

Danny is a very sweet person other than he does have a slight temper, he's not one that you want to piss off. Other then that he get's along with person very well, he's the kind of guy that every one loves. Danny also gets along very well with animals and has never met an animal that won't come to him, or doesn't like him.

Danny loves art and does it quite often, wheather it be drawing, painting, writing, or music he loves it. He says " Music is my drug, writting in my addiction, art is my love, and animals are my life."
History: Danny was born on December 31 1995 to Jessie Fall Roberts and Luke Kine Roberts, Danny was raised in a home with nine other kids, him being the second oldest. His paents were shocked by how fasted the young boy learned, and grew. Once starting school Danny got A's in every class, they wanted to bump him up two grades, but his father didn't want him being younger then all the other kids so he just stayed in the same grade. After getting into high school Danny started taking harder and harder classes, which he passed with ease. At age 15 Danny's 14 year old brother who was very very close to was shot and killed. Danny was very hurt for years, the killer a now 19 year old has still not been found and put to jail, this pissed Danny off more then anything and he often goes off on the cops, telling they better put the mother fucker behund bars before he huntsw him down and kills him hiself.

The Things Only You Know

Crush:-
Gift: Danny his crazy smart smarter then any one he and his family have ever met.
Cruse or Blessing?: Blessing

On the outside:

Eyes: Danny's eyes are an amazing light blue, with small dark blue flakes.
Eyes:~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 5 E34caeac3b71cecc_blue_eyes
Hair: Dark brown
Body: Danny is very skinny with long legs and arms. His body is build well, but he doesn't call himself buff or anything. Danny his tall standing at 6'4".
Athletic ability: Danny has never been big on spots, and because of his severe Asthma he has been taken out of gym class since he was eight.
Picture: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 5 Tumblr_lun055oGpB1qkj4q6o1_500

Name: Ruby June Mitchel
Nickname:-

Going Deeper

Sexuality: Straight
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:-
Kids:-
Spouse:-

The Real you

Personality: Ruby is the kind of person that would rather keep to herself, always has been like that ever since she was a child. She had always been the little girl that sat in the back of the room and never talked to any one. Ruby went to animals when humans failed her, an animal will never stub you in that back unlike a human. Her pets will always be there for her. Although Ruby has always been an outcast she gets along okay with people and pretty much has a heart of gold. Even though most people would never be there for her to talk to, or just be there, Ruby would always be there for people.
History:(( Maybe latter))

The Things Only You Know

Crush:-
Gift: She can speak to animals
Cruse or Blessing?: Blessing

On the outside:

Eyes: A beautiful bright green.
Eyes: http://www.badgersden.com/Store/images/contacts/CM_Green.GIF" alt="" />
Hair: Long black hair.
Body: Ruby is tall with long slender legs. Ruby has tattoos lacing almost every spot on her body, but not in an ugly way it looks good on her.
Athletic ability: Ruby had never been big in spot in school, but she often swims, and jogs with her dogs two to four times a day.
Picture: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 5 Tumblr_m7lqifF8GK1r8d3mi

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Okayy. I now have Luka and Trenna, and Marcus. Who are still free :D

Accepted , Wolves :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Brb, Dinner :D Nom nom nom nom
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Lol
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

kairi was going for marcus XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Derek's going for i dont know who XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next