RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

+3
Paranoiac Razor
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Anybody up to roleplay haha. I like making the people know each other. I have Danny 17 and Ruby 21. If ya didn't see.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Im up for roleplaying
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Okay, so are you okay with making them know each other? I was thinking maybe they went to school together in high school and ran into each other some where. I'll start if that's okay...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeah thats alot better (: and Yes u cn start
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Back. Britt, repost for Addie please?

and still have Luka 19, and Trenna 17 :P
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Does anyone want Derek?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

(( When they are talking Legacy is the green and Ruby is the red, just so you know.))

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Tumblr_m1gons34J51qh3vkuo1_500

Ruby sighed and tucked her hands into the pockets on her hoodie as she walked. Even though it was blazing hot the jacket was still on her body, she almost seemed to never take the thing off. It smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, cologne, and perfume. The mix wasn't a bad smell to Ruby, but to others it could bring them to gag. Ruby dropped her bright green eye to the large wolf hybrid by her side then again to the street. She soon became lost in her thoughts. She tended to do this often no one never really knew why, her eyes would just glaze over. The dark haired girl didn't seem to nitice anyone of anything around her, even though she crossed streets and stepped over eery crack in the sidewalk. ' Are you okay?' The deep growling voice brought the girl out of her trance and she looked down at the animal next to her. Ruby gave a light sigh and shrugg. " Yeah." She spoke so quietly that even the dog had a hard time hearing her. The animal seemed to raise an eyes brow, but just blew it off and looked back at his paws.

Ruby's eyes seemed to glaze over in thought once more, until she bumped into a large mass. Knocking her back onto her ass. The girl whipered as her hood fell off and she looked up at the man. She knew that face, she knew the person that looked down on her, but she couldn't put a name to the face. ' Back off.' Ruby heard her dog snap at the person, but to a human it would only sound like a growl. " Legacy shoosh." The dark haired girl stood and looked at the man. " Sorry." She mumbled and looked at him. " I'm sorry, but I really think I know you... But I can't put a name to your face." The woman spoke quietly like she always did, she would feel rather stupid if she didn't know this man. Ruby pulled her hood over her head and dropped her eyes to the ground. The dogs sat by her side looking up at the man. ' He's not human Rudy.' Ruby gave a small unnoticale nod to her animal.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Derek

He looked seeing the dog bar at him. He turned and his eyes wide as he frowned like useal, he wasnt mad at the dog he useally all mad. But he shrugged and glared into the dogs eyes calming her down sence he was blessed with this gift. He slowly stroked her head and onto her back. He smiled and He gave her alittle kiss on the nose. He droped to one knee and tilt his head looking at her collar trying to look for her name. He smiled and didnt see her name He raised a eyebrow.

Derek he saw a girl that looked familiar to him. He got up "is this your dog? im sorry if i wasnt apost to mess with her.." Derek steped back from the dog and the girl he looked at her with no emotion like alwas. "sorry to bother but you look like someone i knew once.." He smiled and let out a hand "I'm Derek Moore"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 pm

I guess I'll postt. xD

Luka

I walked around aimlessly. My headphones in my ears. The song 'Animal' blasted through the ear buds. I wondered what to do. I sighed, and sat in the grass at the edge of the path by the woods. There was a puddle in front of me, and I gently raised up my hand, and it looked like a revers drop of water, as it slid from the puddle to my hand, and then more followed. The puddle vanished from the ground, and pilled into a hep in my hands. I smiled, and played with it. Rolling it between my fingers, and then smashed my hands together, and slowly pulled them apart, and the rain drizzled back into the ground, where it reformed the puddle. I smirked, and the song changed. I pulled out my iPod, and fiddled through the songs. Nothing I was in the mood for.. I pulled the headphones out of my ears, and stuffed them both into my pocket. I wondered who else was here, besides my friends, Marcus and Addie, and my sister, Trenna... But there were more people here, and I knew it....

--------

Trenna

I wondered through the forest. I was humming to myself, and I wanted to be alone. I had to think, but I didn't know what about... I sighed, and continued to hum. I walked down the path, and cut through the bushes where I usually go, and to the lake. I sat on the edge for a while. And then started to play with the reflection in the water.

-Merp... WB..
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

(( Legacy is male lol.))

Ruby & Legacy
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Animaatjes-kat-von-d-37465
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Wolf+German+Shepherd+Hybrid2

Legacy's ears went back on his head, but he didn't do anything to the other male. The man kissed his nose and he let out a low growl, but that was all. The male then looked armed his coller and Legacy sat still. The man stood and Legacy did a well. When a hand was held out to his master Legacy snarled and stood infront of Ruby. This rivel male was not going to lay a hand on his human. Ruby looked at the hand then down to her dog. " Yes he's mine, I don't care if you touch him, it's his choce if he bites you or not." The dog then let out a growl. " Legacy knock it off and go lay down." The hybrids ears went back and he slowly walked away laying down in the grass of a near by yard.

When Ruby heard the males name she nodded. I knew I knew him! She thought to herself. Ruby shook the males hand. " Ruby Mitchel, I think we went to high school together." She said giving a small, very small smile and dropping her hand back to her side and slipping it into her pocket. Shecould get fuzzy bits and pieces of the mans thoughs, but not much, he wasn't human Legacy was right. He was part animal of some kind. Ruby dropped her eyes to the gray ground under her feet and sighed. ' Sorry for running into you, I was lost in my thoughts." She spoke quietly and didn't look up at the other.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 pm

trevor only said thanks XDDDD @ wolfgirl
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Oof. lol okay

Addie

I smiled at him, and nodded.
"Yeah. Anytime." I said, and turned around, but waited a moment.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Trevor: He stated to unpack
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Addie

I returned to my room, right across the hall, and closed the door. I changed into my bathing suit, and walked back out, and then down stairs, and out the sliding glass door.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 2vd4im9
Derek

He heard a growl and let out a low growl, he stoped and shoke his head "Yeah we did didn't we" He smiled his teeth were sharp sence he was part of the k9 family. He steped back and slid his hands into his leather jacket and stood there his head alittle high. But Derek frowned hearing the dog growl. "I'm surprised your here, i havent seen you in like forever" He had his phone vibrate but ignored his, it was probally his friend Clint but he ignored it still as more it vibrated.

Derek got alittle fustraded with his phone vibrating "sorry my phones keeps vibrating, My friend likes to bug me. Sence he knows how i get furtraded fast." He stoped smileing and looked away from her then alittle back. but not much
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 am

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Animaatjes-kat-von-d-57306

Ruby gave a small nod. ' Yeah i know, I don't leave the house much any more, I was just out walking today." Legacy's ears shot up when he heard the sound from the phone, but he staied where he was. When the male said that he needed to get his phone Ruby gave a small nod and looked around. Pulling out her own phone her tumb flew across the screen sending a message to her brother. When she looked back up the male was still on his phone. The dark haired girl stood quietly waiting for him to get off.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 am

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 2zyftyw

Derek

He turned off his phone and slide it back onto his pocket, He stood thier quietly geting alitle awkward between the convo. He ran his tounge across his lip and rubed his eyes. As he clunched his fist and stood thier he begun to fix to talk but stoped. He had nothing to say but he just talked anyways "Sooo" He said with a awkward feeling in his stumich
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:28 am

Ruby
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 Tumblr_m171x9Vsqs1r601tyo1_500_thumb

Ruby chuckled seeing how awkward the male was acting. " Do you wanna go hang or something?" She asked giving a shy smile. " Maybe we can catch up." She wanted to ask him somethings, mostly about how long he had been a non human if you could say that. they weren't really friends back in school, but they got along and hung out every omce in a while. Ruby sighed and looked down at her feet also feeling kind weird, she didn't like it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 am

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 2we9jkk
Derek

He smiled "Yeah, what do you like to do?" He said just wanting to ya, walk off do something to get this awkward moment off his mind. He scratched the back of his head. He shurged
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Luka

My head was spinning, and I couldn't think straight. I rubbed my temples, and sighed. I looked up and there was a dog, staring at me... I tilted my head, and He did the same.I held out my hand, but he only stayed where he was. I looked at him carefully.. He was wet, and shivering. I took off my shirt, and held it out to him, as I carefully crawled over. He twitched a few times, but when he smelt it, he calmed down slightly. He was shivering.. bad... I took my shirt, and gently rubbed him down to where he wasn't so wet anymore, and then carefully rubbed his face. I stood up, slowly, as not to scare him, and turned around to go get blankets and something for him to eat. When I started to walk away, he followed me. I smirked, and just let him follow me. I opened the door, and waited for him to follow me. When he got inside, he didn't bother to look around, he stuck right behind me. I pulled some wet dog food out of the cabinets, and opened it onto a plate. And placed it on the floor. When he started to eat, I walked away to the linen closet, and got a blanket. When I turned around, he was right behind me. I chuckled, and led him back to the plate, and wrapped the blanket around him. I smiled, and watched him eat. Must have been some pitbull mix..

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 1342147505zasms
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 am

++Illmerica++ wrote:
~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 2we9jkk
Derek

He smiled "Yeah, what do you like to do?" He said just wanting to ya, walk off do something to get this awkward moment off his mind. He scratched the back of his head. He shurged

Ruby~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 161936_237437860453_8069258_n

Ruby gave the man a small smile. " Let's go over to my place, I wanna talk. But only if that's okay with you." She said pulling her hood farther over her face and looking over at Legacy.

(( Next post will be longer for sure.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 am

~❂~ ℬℓεṧṧε∂ αη∂ ☾üґṧε∂ ~❂~ Open! :) - Page 6 2v1k9at

Derek

"Sure" He smiled, and stood waiting for her to walk

^--- sorry short
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Merp... Anyone wanna rp?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 am

Ruby

Ruby pulled her dark hood up over her eyes and started to walk shoving her hands into the packets of the dark coloured jacket. Legacy saw her start to walk and jump to his feet wslking next to the dark haired woman. Ruby glance over her sholder to make sure he was following.

When they got back to the house. Ruby unlocked the red wood door and walked in.

(( Sorry this is short I was going to make it much longer but people won't leave me alone and want to die.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 am

Any one wanty Danny.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next