RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 am

Trevor chuckled and he leaned on the wall behind him "Right now, I just like being a scavenger. Back then, I used to like playing football, working out, doing some shopping for the twins. I was a good guy, I still am as well, which is why they kept me here. I did so much for them that they owe me at least this."

Amy giggled as he picked her up she closed her eyes as he kissed her, causing her to kiss him back. SHe loved the feeling of his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around him like in a hug. The kisses got more passionate, which made her tilt her head more and kiss him even deeper
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Mika
She smiled and rest on the wall as well, "I never really got into sports. I was never good with physical stuff like that. My strong suit was more on problem solving kinda stuff, probably why I've made it as long as I have." she sighed and let out and airy laugh. She was thinking of all her other friends she had and saw killed before her eyes. She let out a deep breath and smiled again at him, "You know, if you ever need any help searching for stuff, I could help you."

Dylan
Dylan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tightly, so her body was pressed against his. He just couldn't get enough of her kisses. He repeatedly placed kisses on her lips pushing her forward and leting her push him back.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Amy smiled more under the kiss and then pulled away and breathed hevily "Wow. I can never get sick of your kisses" She giggled and kissed his nose gently

Trevor nodded "I wouldnt risk that. We need you girls. If anything, I rather die for you all. All you have to do is manage to make the population of people again. If this zombie crap dies out." he shrugged "I dont want to you experience the pain of being bitten and changed."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Mika
She let out a laugh that said, "Are you kidding me?" then placed one of her hands on his shoulder, "I think I would rather that then 'repopulated' with Alex or Dylan. Do you know how long I've know them? It would just be wierd and uncomfortable." she let another laugh and heard Fall laugh to, "I mean imagine if you had to do that with Amy or Aqua."

Dylan
He rested his head on the counter and looked into her eyes. Wow, they were so beutiful, SHE is so beutiful. When she kissed his nose, he kissed hers right back, You took the word right outta my mouth." He kissed her once more then laid it back again on the counter.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:00 pm

eh let them make out XD

Trevor chuckled "Oh please, I wouldnt care if i had to repopulate with my friends." he shrugged and shook his head "Getting the bite is worse then holding a baby for nine months. The bite is sooo much worse then you think it is." he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and the same with Fall
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Mika
"Well I would. I can't see myself doing that with them." She said. She rested her head on his shoulder, "I'm tired." she said then gave a small, cute yawn.

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Trevor smiled "Then sleep." he nuzzled her head lightly and adjusted so she could lay on his lap. he looked at fall "you can sleep too. Im pretty confy apparently" he chuckled and looked down at Mika then back at fall, patting his lap "I'll sleep upright." he said, relazing against the wall.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Mika
She laid on her back and rested her head on his chest. She sighed happily and felt Fall's head brush agaist hers as she laid down as well. She closed her eyes and her mind forgot one thing before she fell asleep, and that was that she talked in her sleep.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 pm

lol wut now
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Mmh, Aqua could be done showering..
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Lol ok, that works

Aqua came out of the shower, her hair damp and a towl around her body. She didnt care if she walked around the house like that honestly. She walked out of the bathroom and to her room. She had a small ligt bruise on her shoulder from the shooting. but she was fine with everything else. She went to her drawers and took out some clothes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Alexander
Alex was relaxing on the couch when he heard the water from the shower turn off. Well, sounds like she's done. he smiled to himself and hopped off the couch, then he headed for the stairs. Once he was at the top he looked down the hall and saw only one door closed. Walking over to he leaned against the door frame and knock with the back of his hand facing the door, "Ya decent?" he asked to make sure he didn't walk in on her while she was changing.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Aqua had her pants and stuff on, just not her tops "Pretty decent if you ask me" she shrugged and put on her bra. by the time he walked in, she was sliding on her shirt "You should take one too. The shower feels really nice." she said, brushing her hair and putting the brush down, walking over and wraping her arms around his neck
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Alexander
Alex laughed softly and wrapped his arms around her then whisperd, "I just got here and you're already trying to get rid of me." He leaned down and kissed her lips once, "Or do you think I just smelled bad?" he teased and quickly kissed her again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Aqua laughed "Oh no no no, I dont want to get rid of you at all." she kissed hm back before he pulled away "Nah, i was just thinking that maybe it was good to have a shower and feel more relaxed." she closed her eyes and kissed him as his lips met hers again. She pulled him close to her so that their bodies pressed against one another. She had to kiss this way. She felt like he was hers more then anything
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Alexander
Alex held her as close to his body as he could an repeatedly kissed her, lightly at first then getting fiercer. He didn't want to move them over to the bed, so he didn't give her the wrong impression about him, that that is the only thing he thinks about, so they just stood in the middle of the room, kissing.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Aqua pretty much made out with him untill she ran out of breath "Gosh I love your lips" she laughed and kissed him again before pulling away and walking to the bed, sitting down. She patted the space becide him "DId you have any girlfriends before I ever appaeared in your life?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Alexander
He smiled and walked over to her, and sat on the spot she patted. After sitting he pulled her over so she was sitting on his lap, "Yeah, one. Although, it seemed to be more of a lust think with her then actually wanted to be with me. I just wasn't ready for that kinda stuff, so I had to end it." he said and kissed her forehead.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Aqua nodded "Ah I see. Got a slut or whatever." she shrugged "Well i'm not a slut or anything along thoes lines. Just a normal girl, having a normal family. and a normal boyfriend."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Alexander
Alex smiled and pulled her closer, "That's good."he said in a quiet, almost sleepy voice. He closed his eyes and kissed her cheek, then rested his head on her shoulders.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Aqua noticed he was starting to close his eyes. SHe gently pushed him back and moved so she was next to him. She hugged him "Go ahead, sleep. you need to sleep." she kissed his cheek lightly and closed her eyes. hugging him lightly "I'll sleep with you cause im alittle sleepy too." she said, ywaning and relaxing
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am

Alexander
Alex smiled slightly when she pushed him down and laid next to him. When she hugged him, he ran his hand up and down her arms. He turned so he was laying on his side and kissed her forehead, "Okay, I'll go to sleep once you have." he said and wrapped his arms protectivly around her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 am

Aqua nodded "i already am going to sleep" she said before ywaning again and starting to fall into a light sleep, still holding onto her Alexander. Her best bf ever
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

Alexander
When he felt her light, steady breathing, he knew she was asleep. He leaned down to to ear and whisperd, "I love you." and kissed her lips. He raised his head back up and fell asleep.

Dylan
Dylan pulled away from Amy's kissed and rested his forehead against hers, "What a crazy, beutiful day." he smiled
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:51 am

Amy giggled and hugged him "yeah ok. It is nice out except for the walking dead out there." she shrrugged and then looked into his eyes, cupping his face lightly in her hands "I just cant believe how far we have gotten together like this. I just feel..special I guess." she kissed him soflty and pulled away "you make me feel like a princess" she grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next