RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 am

Dylan
He closed his eyes and looked down, letting out a breath, then looking back up at her, "Isn't that how all boyfriends should treat their girl?" He asked and kissed her quickly, then pulling away to hear her answer. She must think I'm so naïve so saying that. But what do I know about his kinda stuff. She's the first girl I have ever been with. and with that he was brought back to when he fainted, blacked out, whatever you wanna call it, when she first kissed him. His face turned red from thinking of that embarassing moment.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 am

Amy nodded "Yes, they have to and most done even do so. Which is really sad." she sighed and looked in hsi eyes, his face was turning red and she giggled "Hey why is your face getting so Red Dylan?" she asked, getting cold water and putting it on her hands before putting them on his facee, trying to cool the redness "Dont tell me you were thinking dirty."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 am

Dylan
The cold water felt nice on his skin, but when he heard the last thing she said his eyes widened and a chill was sent up his whole body. He immediatly started fumbling over his words, "Uh uh uh um um, No! No, no I wasn't! Uhh, I promise! I-I-I just- I was thinking about something else!" He managed to stutter out. The brought his legs in and covered his face with his hands.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

.... hello...?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Amy laughed and kissed him "Oh calm down Dylan." she giggled and hugged him "Calm down sweetheart."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Dylan
He let his legs slouch a little and peaked though his fingers, "Okay." he laughed airily. He relaxed again and when she hugged him, he held her tightly, refusing to let go. Closing his eyes he whispered, mostly to himself, "Mine." then kissed Amy lightly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Amy giggled before his lips met hers, she closed her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 am

Dylan
Dylan pulled away from her slowly and looked into her eyes, "We should get to sleep." he smiled. He repositioned them so they were lying on their sides. Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her close and fell asleep.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:27 am

yeah I got nothinXD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 pm

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

Mika
Mika's eyes opened slightly. Her arm hugging Trevor's chest. She smile and didn't move from her spot, just waiting for him to wake up too.

Alexander
Alex woke up laying on his back with Aqua laying on his chest, his arm still wrapped around her shoulders. He leaned over and kissed her forehead

Dylan
Dylan woke to find Amy awake and looking up and him. "Hey babe. How did you sleep?"

((wow this really sucked DX ...))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 pm

XD should mikaxtrevver been faded? as well as alex and aqua?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Well maybe Alex and Aqua, but Mika fell asleep haha
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 pm

XD ok gimmie a min
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Aqua felt sore all over, well, no, not really. Just cirtian parts. Feeling skin moving under her, she started to wake up with a yawn. Opening her eyes, she seen Alex looking at her "Morning." she said tiredly and put her head back on his chest "I feel sore. And I feel like crap, but yet I dont." she sighed and rolled her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Alex
Alex gave a light chuckle. He had to admit, at least to himself, he was a little sore too. He kissed her, "Is is a good soreness?" he asked with a playful smile, then sat up, trying to stretch his muscles out. He kept his arm around, "Would you like a massage?" he asked and lower his hand so it was around her waist, then pulled her closer still.

((Do my other charries not get a reply? Rude! lol))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm

XD hold on hold on xD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Trevor was of course, sleeping like a baby. No one ever bothered him because he would be cranky like anyone else would. He woke up to Mika staring at him and he jumped slightly "gosh, you really had to scare me like that?" he chuckled "Staring at someone while they sleep is really weird. Lucky you didnt have thoes pop out eyes glasses on." he chuckled

Aqua nodded and smiled "Yes, A good sore." she laughed alittle and slid to his side. She kept her arms around him "As for a massage, No." she smiled and kised his cheek "Too much fun for you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Alex
He lowered his head so his lips were against her neck an laughed, "Too bad. I give really good massages." He smile and kissed her neck once. She was really warm. He closed his eyes and let out a small breath in a very serious manner, "Mine." he whisperd against her skin and wrapped his other arm around her too.

Mika
She giggle at him, "Sorry." she said then loked up with her eyes, as if thinking, "Actually, no, I'm not sorry." she laughed again and moved so she was laying the same way he was, resting her head on his chest, "So, how did you sleep?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Aqua laughed alittle and closed her eyes as he pressed a kiss to her neck "of course I'm yours, we just faded, no?" she grinned and snuggled up against him "I never knew it would be painful after."

i''ll be slow

Trevor chuckled and nodded "I slept pretty well if you ask me." he hugged her "how did you sleep? did you sleep well?"

meeehhhhhh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Alex
He smiled and intertwined his fingers though hers, bringing them up and kissing the back of her hand. He looked into her eyes. They we so clear and beautiful. He pulled her close to him and leaned in close to her face, "I said this last night and I'll say it again. I love you." He kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then held his lips on hers.

Mika
The feel of his arms around her made her blush. His arms were strong. She made sure that, without being suspious, he didn't see her face. She didn't want him to see her red face. It wasn't to hard, though, her back was against his chest, "I sleep rather well." she said, trying hard not to studder. She raised her hands and held onto his wrists lightly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Aqua smiled and kissed him back as his lips met hers. Her hands slid into his hair and she pulled him so he was laying on top of her since she was getting sick of being on her side and hugging him. She made the kiss more passionate. She just loved him and kis kisses, they were addicting to her and sure enough, his kisses muffled everything.

Trevor smiled and closed his eyes "Well thats good, What should I make for breakfast for everyone? I havent had the slightest clue." he said and started tickling her sides slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

Alex
He groaned, still a little sore, but quickly got over it. He hovered over her so there was only a small gap between them, putting most of his weight on his knees and free hand. Although that quickly became to back of his hand when he ran it though her hair. His kisses became hungrier, pulling her head slightly up then back down with each one. He slipped his hand out of her and held the edge off her face, his thumb beaneth her bottom lip. He gently pushed her jaw down so her mouth was opened wider than she made it, and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Mika
Mika was about to say something when he started to tickle her. She jumped and gave a very cute squeak. She was very senstive on her sides. She put her hands lightly on her sides, "No, I don't think so." she said very unconvicingly and giggled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:14 am

Aqua moaned under the kisses. They were hungry as anything. her tounge had met his as they roughly made out. The sun peeked in the windows as the couple kept themselves locked. Her heart slammed against her chest and she pressed her body against his but groaning from the soreness.

Trevor laughed and sat up, streching "I'll make some bacon and eggs and stuff, wanna help?"

gtg :/ sorry for bad post
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 am

Alex
He moaned softly and took his hand away from her face, then placing it on her side. His heart began to race. Something about her made him lose all control. He played with her tongue for a little while longer before pulling away from her. He leaned up to her ear and whispered in a low voice, "I love you." then he bit the tip of her ear gently, "I love you." he said again. He kissed her neck once before he started to suck softly. When he pulled away he kissed it again. She was already bruising. He moved back up to her lips and placed intense kisses on her lips.

((Okay, I know this is a weird question, but I think about these things. Since they just did it the previous night, are they already naked? Or did they put their clothes back on?))

Mika
She giggle again then sighed, "Yeah, I'd love to help." she smiled and stood up. She was a little dizzy at first and fell against Trevor, "S-sorry. I'm just a little dizzy." she pushed away from him and looked at the ground, a light pink filled her face. They walked to the kitchen and when they reach the opening, the first thing she noticed was Amy and Dylan asleep on the floor. She giggled softly at them. They looked so cute.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 am

XD they are not dressed XD

Aqua didnt like when he pulled away but then he was already kissing her neck and kissing the tip of her ear. She tilted her head back, so..since it would be stopped from the bed, she lifted herself up a bit, giving him more room to kiss. "I love you too" she managed to get out before their lips were back to action.

Trevor shook his head "its fine." he helped her to balance and he walked out with her and going downstairs. Amy was sleeping As well as Dylan. But on the floor. He chuckled softly and then walked into the kitchen, pulling the things out from the fridge and starting to make the food.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next