RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 Empty Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Okies, what kind of rp? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Me and Puppy :3 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Hmmm that depends, Are you better with domestic rps or adventurous rps??
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Hmmm that depends, Are you better with domestic rps or adventurous rps??
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm

I acually never rped anything like that XD I did do a zombie apcloyips XD I csnt spell it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Name: (full) Aqua Loveless/ Amy Loveless
Personality:Nice,kind,caring,cool,funny, fast, serious when it comes to servival/talented,funny,nice,cool smart, fast serious sometimes.
History:Long story
Relationship Status:Single
Me and Puppy :3 Musicveronicas

Name: Trevor
Nickname: Trev
Siblings: No.
Personality:Nice, cool, funny, helpful, knows how to treat a lady, strong, sometimes serious
Looks: Me and Puppy :3 Blue-boy-cute-eyes-guy-Favim.com-240458
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Name- Fall Ki
Age- 16
Hair color- Black hair with dark purple highlights
Eye color- It almost looks like she has no iris at all, but she does, it's just the same color as her pupil. Black.
Looks- Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROQ7AHJKgFkxuZcwTj5Dc4zPBsJ6LgtEspjdSjCQUa3xfX_2S_
Personality- She is a very distant and cautious person. She doesn't really talk to anyone the she doesn't know well, and when someone that she doesn't know comes up to her she is always on her guard. If your her friend, she is a very loving, funny, and warm person. She would do anything she could to save the one she loves
Other- Her best friend is Mika Valerie. She has a lip ring
Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1gx4mmo6VHBxmoSHo-_ckUtL9AsMewbJkGkwJDaiHUW1m0trWp_h4NL42

Name- Mika Valerie
Age- 16
Hair color- Dirty blonde
Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCU6qavhS07v6FK2Ia3wpYkgk0C0j_e-wty2XlEqgHeYZQtBpAdA
Eye color- Jade green Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKMIfD2Sij7V8lCF0r0TS46ZPnH2d3LrsnaGSkqw-lgpHe2hgz
Looks-Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuhqjpSiVpNCXnBN5LkDLTI2LVVHR8zfyh-WdEI26CqwHdc5Wpag
Personality- Mika is bipolar. But only with small thing, like saying she doesn't care if you do this then say don't do it the nect second. Usually she is straight forward when she wants to say somthing but distant before she has approched the person. If your her friend she is free-spirted and lay-back, if your not, the just the opposite. On gaurd and cautious about you.
Other- Mika's best friend is Fall Ki. Mika has a nose stud and a lip ring
Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5bqVRxfE_V7J7R407_Uv-gjNItJNKE0xUX_A9uryDfPB5oN8G Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTySyqoHqWV5Jg1OSli9LbPIRDr-1Vy3j7qCT__t-9bEbw5fmpT

Name- Alexander Lightning
Age- 17
Hair color- A dark red
Eye color- Red Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1npMtsPCG4BqBR-WNv38VG6pL7meaLvHqf8qlOGH2GhhV0p6h
Looks- Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4wBjbgzNwjM8Vx4Q789SS1ViOY0UuZ43CGMdhhRmExuHAV-mv
Personality- He is VERY protective of everyone he cares about he is also very loving and forgiving. You know the saying 'You just crossed the line' his is super hard to cross but if you do... you don't wanna know. He does get angry, yes, but you rarely see his bad side. He can be a huge sweetheart once you get to know him. He has an aura around him that's makes him fun to be around but unapproachable at first.

Name- Dylan Jackson
Age- 17
Hair color- Dirty blonde
Eye color- Midnight blue Me and Puppy :3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-kjc9V57g7qqC6N9QN1flTFahMyhALaQ05pF8y_5Fkh9VPPts
Looks- Me and Puppy :3 1245341673_8857_full
Personality- Dylan is a very shy guy and kind of stays in the background. He does not feel comfortable in large groups, unless they're his close friends. He's really sweet and generous, and not all flashy. When he does a kindness, he'd rather it be in secret, and if it can't be, he'll do it without wanting anything for himself.

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

um... your guys?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Oh right!
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm

XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Kay, got them
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 pm

the one with the red hair is a girl
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 pm

me star u start?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 am

oh amy is on right
aqua is left
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 am

Aqua: I was blocking the door as my sister was loading up a few guns we found on the way to this place. "Amy, after you finish can you help me?" when she nodded, I continued to work. Hearing the door open I looked over and seen trevor who said he didnt find any servviors. But a dog he did find. He headed back out to search for others and supplies. My sister took care of the dog and washed him up. We needed other people. Not just us. And if we need to reproduce, i was so not having 10 kids. Thats for sure!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 am

Fall
Fall was running with her best friend and two others. They hadn't seen anything moving yet, but they had to get inside, it wasn't safe outside. Not that it was safe inside either, but, safer. That when Fall spotted a weapons store across the street. She took a step forward, then saw someone exit that building, "What is it?" Mika had said, standing beside her looking to where Fall was

Dylan
He had looked to where the two girls were looking. A weapons store, then he saw the guy walking away. He looked human, "Fall, that guys human. Just look at the way he walks, plus, zombies don't carry weapons." He had pointed out to her. He start taking a few steps into the streets, "Come on."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 am

Trevor: He closed the door behind himself, and got the gun ready to shoot ant everything, from afar, he seen a few people but not sure if they were human or zombies. Aproaching cautiously he held his weapon up "Friendly?" he yelled to them but not loud enough to get Zombies attention. That would be bad if he had done such a thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am

Alexander
They all jumped when they they heard the voice. Alex turned to see how it was. Obviously the guy from across the street, but ya never know. Of course it was, asking if they were friendly, "Friendly." Alex had told him, not moving from his spot, waiting for him to reply.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 am

Trevor: Lowering his gun, he walked over "Why are you out in the open?" by you, he ment all that was with him (if he did... XD) being in the open was pretty much suiside! "Being out here like this would get you killed."

just woke up so small post simce my brain is still trying to work XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 am

Fall
Fall spoke up, kind of abruptly after he finished talking, "You don't think we don't know that? We're trying to find a good place to hold up!" She knew she was being rude, but the nerve of this guy. Did he honestly think we didn't know it was suicide out here? We've lived in it as long as he has! Just then they all heard Dylan scream. Everyone jumped and looked to see he was being dragged off by a smoker. Fall turned to the man who came up to them, "You're the one with the gun! Do something!" She nearly screamed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 am

Trevor: "Then follow me, and keep it low" rolled eyes and heard a scream, he ran towards the smoker and aimed and shot the head with the machine gun, once it dropped dead, he ran over and helpped the man getting the tounge off his neck and helping him up "Thank god you screamed." Sighed and looked at the others who were far. "LEts go, none of you can be out here." when it came to him finding people, he was the boss. Plus the place that him and the twins were staying at wasnt far.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 am

Dylan
Dylan muttered a thanks to him and nodded. Dylan followed behind the guy along with Mika, who was beside him, and Fall and Alex, who were walking ahead of him. When they got to the hold up, someone spoke up

Alexander
"I don't think we've been properly introduced, My name is Alexander, you can call me Alex. The one with the black hair is Fall. The one with the side-pony is Mika, we just call her Missy. Then the one you saved is named Dylan. What is your name?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 am

Trevor: "Im Trevor. The twins back at the base are Aqua and Amy. But dont worry, they dont bite, they are pretty nice." walking with all of them,he sighed "when we get to the base, everyone takes a gun. I have to come back out and look for some supplies for food and first aid. None of you are following, better lose one then 3 or 5."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 am

Mika
She walked alongside Dylan and whispered to him, "You okay, I mean that smoker got you around the neck?" She looked at his neck and still saw a slight imprint of the tongue. She saw him look down at his feet, "Yeah, I'm fine." he said, barley audible, rubbing his neck. Missy threw her arm around and gave him a friendly squeeze, "It's okay we're nearly to safety." She whispered to him. She placed her arm back around to her side. She saw the base was getting close. Almost there.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Trevor: as we approached the base, he opened the door for them. Once they got in he told the twins to help these people out before leaving for supplies.

Aqua: I nod as Trevor left. I stopped working on the window and put the hammer down "Ah, new servivors. Good. If you want, you can all get washed up, get some of that ash off your faces" The dog was laying on the couch, all clean and happy. "Amy will take care of you with your weapons and such. If you have any questions, just ask."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Alexander
He walked up to the girl who spoke and said, "Thank you." he said then introduced them to these girls, like they had to Trevor, "Alright we know her name is Amy," he said gesturing to the other girl, "but what is you name?" he asked looking back to the girl

Fall
Fall was wandering around looking at the random, useless things still left of the wall and shelves. Candy wrappers, scraps of fragile paper, empty boxes that once held ammo. She didn't stray to far from the group, even inside, in a weapons store no less, she didn't feel completely safe. She ear still listening to the conversation.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next