RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Aqua: "Im Aqua, shes Amy, you can see a slight difference in our faces." it was a obvious sight to tell us appart. if you just glance then you think we look exactly the same "Nice to meet you all" I smiled and finished the bordered up window, looking at them again "Have a seat."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Dylan
Dylan walked up to Amy, "Hey, so where is the wash? There a was smoker not to far out, and well." He rubbed him neck, hoping she get the message. After he did he stuck his hands into his pockets.

((Sorry! I know it short and suck, my brain is so dead right now though!))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Amy: getting up she spoke "come with me." she led him to the bathroom and went in the closet getting peroxcide and putting it on the cloth "This will get its mark off your neck, its more of a dry salivia mark" she then started to wipe it off his neck

its ok
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Mika
Missy happened to glance over and see Dylan talking to Amy. She nudge Fall, "Ohhh, look at Dylan." She said in a joking way. Fall and her laughed quietly. Then they saw her take him into another room, Missy patted her neck with her index finger, "Probably to clean his neck."

Dylan
When Dylan walked over to Amy he could hear Mika and Fall laughing. Oh great, this is why I don't go up and talk to people. Having Amy lead him away didn't make anything better. Well at least he was in a different room now. But when she started cleaning up his neck, he blushed slightly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Amy: "How long have you guys been out in the open like you were, or whaever you have been doing?" everything we did was suiside pretty much. I sighed thinking about it, And once the zombies are all dead we can reproduce children. Which would be very painful... to have like 10 kids. That would be insane. no way of getting rid of this thing thats for sure, once I finished I put the ccloth in hot water, now just wiping his neck of the peroxcide.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Dylan
"Well.. we were.. mainly just.. Okay I feel like a kid right now." Dylan said, laughing a bit at himself. He really didn't mind though, not like knew what he would've been doing, he probably just would use water then say it's good, "So anyway, sorry about that.We we just looking for a good place to set up mainly. Do you think it will be easier with more people in your group?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Amy: I rolled my eyes and laughed soon finishing "It'll be more easyer since there was only 3, Trevor the hunter, Aqua the border and me. The loader and cooker" I grinned "now we can have the extra hands. We needed them the most."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Dylan
He did a playful glare when she rolled her eyes, then laughed with her. He was finally able to look down, having his head tilted up so she could clean easier was starting to hurt a little. "Loader? Do you guys pack up and move out a lot?" he asked, giving a playfully curious face.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Amy: "No, I mean like load the guns, unload them. Its harder than you think though. Trust me" putting bullets into clips start to hurt after a while. my hands would ache herer and there but nothing bad has happened to them
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Dylan
"Oh, would need any help with that ? Of course you'd have to show me how.." he told her, laughing slightly at himself for his incompetence. He gave her a smile and asked again, "Would you need help?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Amy: Nodded "I would love the help since sometimes the bullets make my fingers red from the pressure of pushing them into the clip itself. and then they go all over the place if the clip pops and pushes all bullets out" I sighed "Thank you for the help though, I gladly appreciate it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Dylan
He smiled at her again, "Great call when ever you need me to help! Hey, so when does that, Trevor, kid usually get back?" He asked wanting to keep the conversation going.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Amy: "he should be back soon, he doesnt stay out too long, but he mostly finds food and water for us sometimes some first aid. Hes a really good guy, but when hes in battle mode, he really isnt his normal self since hes serious about this"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Dylan
"Well it's not like this is a game. This is life. And if you ask me I'd rather live it. Come on let's get back to the others." He walking slightly ahead of her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Amy: nodding I walked out and followed him and seen my sister who was checking out the tracker "anything bad near?" she shook her head "Alright just walkers?" she nodded
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Alexander
"Walkers? All right can someone please fill us in on your fancy talk." Alexander said walking over to where Amy was and looking to what she was checking, "In case yo forgot we're kind of new here."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Amy: "walkers, the stupid and slow zombies.. you didnt know that?" Aqua was still checking the tracker as I talked to Alex "The rest of the xombies have names except for walkers, so yeah."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Alexander
"Not like it was broadcast over national television, and if it was, I wasn't watching." Alex scowled. He sighed and leaned on the wall. He looked at Aqua and asked, "So what do you guys usually do around here?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Aqua: "Cook, clean, work on bordering up the windows, Send out Trevor for things, Make sure we're safe and not near a threat, and load up guns." I looked at him "Since we have extra hands, it'll work out easily with everything." I ywaned and put the tracker down "If there is a threat nearby we grab our guns and go into the next room that holds allot of barbed wire and strong metal boards. Just so we can shoot out of them of course."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Fall
Fall looked at Aqua while she told us what they did. She walk over with Mika to Alex and Aqua, "Well, what can we do to help?" she ask gesturing to Mika and herself, "Although, I'm not really a good cook." she said.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Aqua: "well, one of you can watch the tracker and one of you can help me with the blocking in the back. The cooks will be me and my sister if anything. At night, we have to take turns being lookouts though too. Just so we wont get mobbed and killed on the spot."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Fall
Fall looked over at Missy, "Do you wanna help block the back or watch the tracker?" she asked taking a step to the side. Missy looked over her, "I'll take take the back. You can watch the tracker." Fall let out a small sigh of relief, she didn't really like working in close quarters with other people. Then she turned back to Aqua, "All right then, I'll take the tracker. What's the walkers and the symbol or color?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Aqua: "walkers are green, yellow is the weak and/or strong zombies. Red is the big tough ones, the threats. If you see something, find me or talk to Amy. She'll help you. the house is at the bottom in the middle."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Fall
Fall walked over to the tracker, "Alright, thank you. I'll tell you if anything shows up." she said looking at Aqua.

Mika
Missy look over at Aqua and walk over saying, "Alright, we should go secure up the back now."

Dylan
Dylan walked over to where Amy was and looked to the rest off the group, "And I'm helping Amy load up clips, so the only person who has nothing to do is Alex." then he turned to Amy ,"You wanna get started?" he asked.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Aqua: nodded at Fall then I looked over at Missy "Alright" looking at Dylan I nod "Alrighty then. You do that. Alex. He can be a look out for now." seeing Amy nod at Dylan I then went into the back with Missy and handed her some tools "here" once she took them I grabbed a few boards and looked at her "want to handel the tools or the boards?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next