RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Zack
Zack laughed at her and smiled, watching her as she buried her face in his neck. He wrapped the arm next to her around her waist and ran the other though her hair, "Well, maybe it's because you stay up later then you usually are used to." he said. He wasn't really all that tired because he was used to pulling all-nighters.

Amber
Amber watch them quietly, she went to the closet and grabbed a simple dress for her to wear today. Her father was planning the day for the wedding. He was thinking to have it on Saturday, tomorrow. She laid the dress on the bed and back out of the room. As she backed out of the room, she ran into somebody. She turned around and bowed, "Sorry." she said and stood up to see Liam. She smiled, "Oh, hello Liam." she said
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Roje shrugged "Eh, maybe." she said and kissed his neck lightly. Honestly, she wasnted to keep sleeping. but she had to get up sometime! "Well, what should we have for breakfast? I was thinking something that fits the day today."

Liam chuckled "its fine, Amber." he said kindly "I see you're leaving the couple alone, eh?" he held his hand out to her and once she took it, he walked with her down the hall "its good to see you this morning. Did you sleep well, Ma'lady?"

sorry D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Zack
Zack pulled her head away after she kissed his neck. He looked right at her beautiful face and smiled, "Well, let's see." He said and put on a thinking face, looking up toward the roof with both his head and eyes. He laughed and looked back down at her, "How about something simple." he offered, "Like, pancakes and syrup." he smiled.

Amber
Liam held his hand out for her, and she reached to take it, the proceeded down the hallway with him. She was looking at him for the most part, just letting him lead her, "I am doing fine, and yes, I did. Thank you for asking. Did you have a good night?" she asked.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Roje nodded "perfect." she said, and snuggled closer to him "i do need to get up though... I'm so lazy" she laughed and sat up slowly but just put herself back don forget it. I wanna sleep some more though...Amber would bug me if I dont get up anytime soon."

Liam nodded " i did, it was a nice sleep." he said and looked ahread, I'm glad you slept well." he said

sorry -.- not in a good mood now
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 10, 2013 10:11 am

Zack
Zack arms started to slip off her as she sat up, but then they went right back in place when she fell back. He smiled and kissed her cheek softly, "You're so cute." he said as he got off then bed, pulling her along with him, "Come on, let's go." he said. To be honest, he was surprise he didn't get up earlier then what he had.

Amber
Amber smiled and nodded, looking ahead as he did, "I am glad you had a good sleep as well." she smiled. She looked down at their hands. They were wrapped around each other, and not intertwining, it was nice, she liked it better this way. She looked back up and continue down the hall with him, "So, where are we off to today?" she asked teasingly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 am

Roje smiled "Why thank you." she said with a grin before letting him help her stand. She kissed him lightly and she pulled away, looking at her dress for the day "Well, Amber picked out a nice dress." she looked back at him and then she pulled from him, going to the dress and picking it up and studied it "Think it'll be good?" she looked at him.

Liam chuckled and looked at her "Well, we could go into town after breakfast, or we can go in the garden again. Whichever you prefer." he said, looking ahead again "or we can go riding around. Unless you dont know how to ride a Horse." he looked at her with a grin, teasingly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Zack
Zack smiled and kissed her as she kissed him. He looked over to the dress when she pointed it out, Amber did indeed." She pulled away to him and when to it. He smiled at her and she looked at the dress, "I don't think that dress with look good. I think it will look great." he said and walked over to her, taking the dress from her and her, he held it up to her body, "Anything you wear looks amazing." he smiled.

Amber
Amber listened to him speak. Going into town seemed like a good idea, then he mentioned riding. She nudged him playfully, "Of course I know how to ride." she giggled and looked up at him, "That sounds like fun." she smiled. They continued down the hall till they got to the dinning room. Breakfast for all the workers was already being made. They grabbed their food and went to the table and began to eat.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Roje smiled "why thank you." she grinned and took the dress and put it on the bed, she turned from him and she changed, not too slow but fast enough so he didnt have to look away for long. She then finished and she walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his torso from behind "you can look now. I'm not undressed." she didnt care who she dressed in front of.

im too tired for liam now...I feel like crap
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Zack
Zack let the dress slip out of his hands has she took it from him and go behind him to change. He waited and soon felt arms wrap around him. He chuckled and grabbed her hands, pulling them away, then spinning around so her back was to his stomach and his arms wrapped around her.

Grrr... sorry, I'm pissed right now
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 10, 2013 9:02 pm

its ok i feel like crap XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Roje smiled and leaned on him and looked up to him "shall we go eat now?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Zack
Zack smiled and nodded his head, then took her hand and headed down the hallway. The halls were pretty empty except for the occasional maid. He turned to look at her, " You know, if we going to get married, you should probably meet me father." he smiled, "Wanna go to town today to meet him?" he asked, still looking at her, waiting for her reply. She replied and he nodded. They continued down the hall and we're in the kitchen. All the workers we're already eating and he saw Amber and Liam just getting up to leave. He smiled and waved at them, then turned back to Roje.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 7:24 pm

sbnhjkbfgjb idk...i kinda died
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm

You don't always have to reply right away... just reply when you feel like it
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 7:35 pm

kay
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 am

Blue Puppy wrote:
Zack
Zack smiled and nodded his head, then took her hand and headed down the hallway. The halls were pretty empty except for the occasional maid. He turned to look at her, " You know, if we going to get married, you should probably meet me father." he smiled, "Wanna go to town today to meet him?" he asked, still looking at her, waiting for her reply. She replied and he nodded. They continued down the hall and we're in the kitchen. All the workers we're already eating and he saw Amber and Liam just getting up to leave. He smiled and waved at them, then turned back to Roje.

Roje nodded "I would love to meet your father." she said with a smile. She kissed his cheek lightly and walked with him to the Dining room. of course, all the workers were sitting, talking, and eating. She noticed Amber and Liam getting up to go. Roje lifted her hand and waved at them. "I love them together, they're perfect, arent they, Zack?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Zack
Zack thought for a moment before answering, "Well, I don't really know Liam all that well, I've only met him once, but Amber seems happy, and that's good." he said and smiled at her. They walked up to the cook and he told the cook they wanted pancakes, then asked if he wouldn't mind making them. The cook nodded and walked into the kitchen to make them. Zack took Amber's hand and walked over to a nearby couch to sit while they waited. After a minute the cook came back out with the plates and set them down on a table separate from the workers. Together, they walked over to the table and sat down, then began to eat.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29