RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 10:29 am

Roje closed her eyes as his lips met hers again. His kisses would never get old. And she never wanted them to. Her hand gripped his as she kissed him. Her other hand cupping his cheek as they kissed. She felt like ripping her mask off but she didnt since no one should see her face. Zack only knew who she was, as well as Amber. No one would know who she kissed or anything. Even if they did see them.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Zack
As he kissed her, he felt her hand grip his, and he held on tightly to it, placing his other hand on the small of her back again. Kissing her felt so good. He honestly couldn't believe that this was happening, like this was all just some dream he would wake up from any second. Only in dreams to you find the princess and a peasant finding a happy ending together, but this was real, and he was with her. A thought crossed his mind and he pulled away slightly, "Was there any reason for you parents to throw this party? Or was this just for fun?" he asked, his lips barely above hers.

Amber
Amber smiled at the man, still not knowing who he was. Their dance had ended and she thanked him for the dance and curtsied, then she walked over to the refreshment table.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Roje nodded lsightly "for my suitor and I. but my suitor doesnt have my heart." she smiled and kissed him again. She felt like this wass only a dream. Something she ever wanted was to be happy with a man of her own. And she had him. Her lips parted from his and she smiled before taking in the breath she could and kissing him again

Liam followed "i am surprised you didnt know it was me." he took off his mask and chuckled. "you look beautiful, Amber" he smiled warmly and took her hand, kissing it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Zack
Zack smiled as their lips meet, parted and meet again. He held them there for a second before pulling away and looking deep into her eyes, "If you don't mind me asking. What was he saying to you as you dance with him?" he asked. With the hands that were holding each other, he brought both of them up and brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

Amber
Amber saw the man she was dancing with follow her. He took off his mask and it was Liam, "Oh, I'm sorry, Liam." she giggled, "I was never really good at noticing things like that." She smiled at him and took a sip of her drink before setting it down on the table. He took her hand and kissed it and she smiled warmly at him, "Thank you very much, Liam. You look very hansom yourself."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Roje sighed "Something I have wish to not hear. He also saying how he would mess with me and struff." she sighed "utterly discusting." she looked in his eyes "I will not marry him. I rather marry you insted of him. You're much better. You're kinder, you're gentler, you know how to treat me so well and thats what I like about you!"

Liam smiled "Its alright, ma'lady." he held her hand lightly "how do you like the party so far. I have heard the princess ditched her Suitor." he chuckled "some said he was being dirty with her."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 9:35 pm

XD I'm now imagining how dirty talk would be in those days.. it's quite funny XD

Zack
Zack was shocked to heat what he was hearing. Even if you are suited to that woman, it is unacceptable to speak such things, especially if you aren't even married to them yet. He kissed her lightly, "I'm sorry he said such thing to you." he said, looking deep into her eyes. He waited for a reply before pressing his lips to hers again. It didn't last long, "Come, we should go inside. If this party was for you and your suitor, they should have some sort of announcement." He stood up, bringing her up along with him . Together they walked back inside to the ballroom, just in time for that announcement.

Amber
Amber smiled as he held her hand and giggled once she heard what she did, "I am enjoying the party very much, thank you, and it was probably more like trying to be." she giggled again. She looked around the room and saw Roje and Zack just entering the room, then she saw the king stand up to tell everyone about the princess and her suitor and called them both up.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Roje looked at Zack and sighed "here I go..." she went up to the stand where her father announced their marriage and stuff. But Roje stopped him and spoke up "I will not marry this man!" she yelled, gasps filling the room "He is a dirty man. Nothing related to me. Not even nice to a woman such as myself." more gasps filled the room "this man will not be my suitor. I will pick my own. no matter what cost!" she glared at everyone "as you were!" she left and went back to Zack.

Liam sighed at the announcement and he loked at Amber "looks like there will be no wedding anytime soon" he looked back at the crowd that talked among one another.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon May 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Zack
Zack let her hand slip out of his and watched her as she left to go to her father. Her father spoke first and she interrupted him. What she said made him happy. He watched as she came back to him and took one of her hands with both of his, and just smiled at her. He didn't notice anything else in the room but her.

Amber
Amber watched as her lady spoke out, and she smiled. She knew that, it wasn't only because that man, that suitor of hers, was a dirty man, but also because of Zack. She smiled as she watched her leave to go to him, then she turned her attention back to Liam, "Well, what else could you expect of her." she giggled and grabbed her drink, taking another sip, and setting it down again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 06, 2013 11:43 pm

switching comps brb
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 am

Roje smiled, holding onto Zack's hand. "Come on. I dont want to be in here anymore." she kissed his cheek and walked out with him and in the garden "i'm so glad I did that. I now can finally be with you." she stopped walking anf kissed him lightly. She loved his kisses, nothing could change that. She never wanted to marry anyone else. Ever.

Liam cukled and nodded "i guess you're right." he said and took a sip of his own drink "she followed her path. She picked a love of her own. Which is what every woman should have"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 07, 2013 12:44 am

Zack
He let her lead him outside to the garden. He stayed silent and let her speak. He was just so happy right now, true, there was still some worry about when the king found out about him. Would he be banished? Executed? Possibly something worse? Those were only small worries to him right now, but they were there. Roje stopped in the middle of one of the pathways to kiss him. He held her cheek with one hand and the back of her neck with the other. His eyes slid closed as he returned to her kiss.

Amber
Amber gave him a really warm smile as she listen to him, "I couldn't agree with you more." She adjusted her mask, it kept slightly moving down her nose. The mask hid her eyes, but she could still look into his, and that is exactly what she was doing.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 am

Roje closed her eyes iif she hadnt already and she placed her hands on his chest. She loved his lips, so addictive. She deepened the kiss and she began to hear footsteps and she pulled away, looking over she seen her father who looked mad. SHe stood in front of Zack "Dad dont you dare." she told him 'I will banish him from here! i dont care!' Roje shook her head "No you will nto father. I love him. He will not be banished. He is a real gentleman." she would stand by his side 'He's a peasent! he shouldnt be with you!' he yelled. She shok her head "I dont care! Love always wins!" she watched as he stormed off
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 07, 2013 1:33 am

Zack
Zack felt her deepen the kiss just as they heard footsteps and she pulled away. Her father was standing right in front of them. Fear shot through him. Here he was, a lowly peasant kissing the king's only daughter. Roje and her father started arguing and Zack stayed quiet, not wanting to make things worse for either of them. The king stormed off, back inside the castle. He was just waiting for a bunch of guards to come and take him away, so he took her hand and started walking down the path again. He went off the path into a bunch of tall flowers. he sat down on the grass, being careful not to get grass stains on the new tux.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 1:47 am

Roje followed him and she watched as he sat in the grass. She followe and sat next to him, pulling him into a hug "its okay." she said and kissed his head "my dad will not lay a hand on you. I wont let it happen, Zack." she rubbed his back lightly "if he lays a hand on you, i'm going to go insane at him. And he knows how bad I am when i'm mad." she kissed his cheek and then his lips lightly, then she pulled away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

Zack
Zack took her hands after she hugged him and just held them in his lap. He looked up at her, his face full of worry, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I got you in trouble." he said as she began to kiss him. He kissed back and then she pulled away, "What-- What if you dad doesn't care whether or not you get mad at him, and he banishes me anyway?" he asked, tightening his grip on her hands. He waited for a reply, then pulled her in for another long kiss.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 am

Roje shook his head "my dad will do no such thing. He knows better then to take someone I love away from me. I will not allow it, Zack." he pressed his lips back to hers, she reacted rather quickly and kissed him back. She would keep him safe in her arms, she wouldnt let him go. Never. Over her dead body. She pulled away and rested her forhead on his "We can run away together."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Zack
Zack opened his eyes slightly when she pulled away and they widened when she said that they could run away together. He let out a soft breath, "Oh, Roje. I would love that, but, are you sure? It would be really hard for you to get use to it, especially since you've lived a life of luxury." He placed his hand on her shoulder, then wrapped it around so he held the back of neck. He smiled and looked right into her deep brown eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Roje nodded "I am sure. PLus I can bring a few bags of gold with us so we can live in a home right off the back." she smiled and kissed him lightly and pulled away "I wouldnt mind it at all."

brb dinner XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Zack
Zack closed his eyes and smiled, kissing her as she kissed him, "I know you could, but you couldn't bring to much, just enough for a small commoners house." He sighed and open his eyes again, "If we really do this, we might have to take on a new identity. Maybe even a new look." He pulled her into a hug, "Are you really gonna give up everything? For me?" he asked
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Roje nodded "I will do everything for you. But, I will talk to my father about us. We could maybe get married before my father finds someone else for me." she said, smiling and kissing his head

gah D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Zack
Zack smiled. She was right, she could talk to her father. Things just might be okay. He stood up and pulled her along with him, then picked her up and carried her like the princess she is. Before he moved, he placed a short, sweet kiss on her lips. Then he walked back onto the path and and deeper into the garden. He didn't really anywhere in particular to go until he saw a gazebo. He walked to it and put her down right in the middle of it. He looked deep into her eyes and slowly leaned in to kiss her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Roje giggled and let him carry her before he placed her on the gazebo and kissed her. She pulled him close and kissed him back. She loved him so much. She didnt know what she would do without him. Her lips would never leave his in this. She never let it happen. A light wind blew, cooling her off from the heat between them
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 1:09 am

Zack
As their lips met, he wrapped one arms around her waist and cupped her face with the other, his fingers going though her hair. He deepened the kiss when he felt her get closer. The tailor did a really good job with her dress, he could feel every curve of her. A breeze came in and it was only then did he realize the heat that he was feeling.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 1:33 am

Roje kept making out with him and she loved it. She pulled away for air and she looked in his eyes "I love you, so much" she kissed him again but pulled away short. "later lets go to my father and see what happens with us. He'll give in into his little girl." she giggled before kissing him again. Addictive little things they were.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 am

Zack
He kept kissing her till she pulled away. Butterflies shot though him when he heard what she said, and he didn't have anytime to say anything to her before her lips were back on his. That didn't last to long before she pulled away again and said to go talk to her father. His hand fall from her face and he pulled his body away from her, then took her hand and headed back towards the castle. As they were walking, he leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "I love you, too." then quickly straightened up. Once inside, they found the king, still inside at the party, but there were considerably less people then before. They walked right up to her father and Zack stood tall before him.

Amber
Amber was just about to leave the party when she saw Roje and Zack come in, hand-in-hand. They were walking towards the king. A feeling of worry went though her as she watched them, "Oh boy. How is this going to end." she whispered. She had to see this.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next