RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 am

Roje looked at Zack as they started walking towards her father "..so..should I say we're getting married? I didnt exactly plan this out." she said softly before resting her head on his shoulder. Sure she loved him, but she didnt know weather or not they would get married before her father gave her a suitor! She was getting slightly afraid, but she had to be brave.

lol sorry XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Zack
Zack looked down at her and smiled, "Say that if that's what you feel you need to say to him." he said. He let go of her hand and put it around her shoulders, "You'll do fine. And I'll speak up if I have to, you won't be the only one talking." He smiled and took her hand again as they continues to the king.

It's okay haha
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Roje approached her father with a smile on her face "Father, I know that you are upset about me rejecting the Suitor. But, I rather be married to this young and kind gentleman" she kissed Zack's cheek "He knows how to treat a woman and make her happy rather then sad. I request to you to let me marry this man." she watched as her father just stared and spoke with her mother. He seemed to understand after she told him something. looking at roje, he said with a smile and nod 'You may. But, you know he is a peasent.' Roje nodded "I know father. But he is the man I wish to have and be with. Even with the little money he has. Thank you father."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Zack
Zack watched and listened as Roje and he father spoke. When he finally said they could be married, he was ecstatic. He bowed and thanked her father and then pulled her into a hug. He had his mouth close to her ear, so he whispered to her, "We're gonna get married." He pulled away from her and turned to tell the king thank you one more time before he began to walk away with her. Amber came running up to them and pulled them both into a hug. When she pulled away and congratulated them.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Roje smiled and hugged him back "im so excited." she told him with a smile. Then she walked with him to amber, where they were hugged and congradulated "Thank you." she looked at Zack again and she kissed him lightly and pulled away "We need to get some clothes made then." she giggled and kissed him again, so exicted for their wedding day. She knew what her mom said to her father. Her lips stayed locked with his, then she pulled away after a bit and she cupped his face "We're getting married!" she giggled, she couldnt take the excitement "I cant believe it. Its rare to have something like this"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Zack
Zack smiled and his attention was turned to Roje when she kissed him. She bagan talking and, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Amber walking backwards, back towards an exit. She was giving them their alone time, even though they were still under the eyes of the king and queen. He laughed again, "Yeah we will." he smiled before he lips were back to his. When she pulled away he was still smiling, "I know, I can't believe this either."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Roje smiled "Im so happy I get to be with you now." she cupped his face and kissed him deeply, not caring if she was in the open. the little people that were there started to ignore them as well as her Parents. But that didnt bug her. She pulled away "lets go" she said, walking somewhere else in the castle with him. once they were somewhere alone, she pulled him into another kiss. this time, she wouldnt stop kissing him untill he pulled away. She loved him so much, she was excited. Everything happened all at once.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Zack
When she kissed him, the kiss was deep, and he was very much aware of the people around them. Normally, that would make his kiss a little awkward, but he was to happy right now. She pulled away and pulled him away to a more private spot. She pulled him into another deep kiss, and she wasn't letting go. Neither did he. Instead, he made the kiss the deepest they have had between them. He wrapped one hand around her waist and the other was between her shoulders, and he pulled her close to him so their bodies were against each other. He was so happy right now. He pulled away for some air, the was right back to her lips.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Roje got her breath when he pulled away before his lips were on hers again. She kissed him deeply and passionately. Oh how his lips fit with hers. She pulled away from his lips and she cupped his face. her eyes met his "What should we do now? the party got boring and we're always kissing." did they have anything better to do?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Zack
When she pulled away, he smiled and looked deep into her eyes, "We could talk." he pulled away from her slightly, "I mean, after all, if we are going to get married, we should probably get to know each other a bit more." He had pulled away from her completely and took her hand then began to walk aimlessly with her, "So, what is your favorite color." he asked teasingly, as if such a trivial thing really mattered.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Roje laughed "its silver." she said, walking with him "honestly this quiz thing would get nowhere." she took off her mask "well I dont need this anymore. Plus its getting hot and I dont like it." she looked at hium "Are you getting hot too?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Zack
He laughed at her, so straight forward, he like it. He saw her take off her mask and he smiled, "Yeah, a little." he said and took off his mask as well. He slipped his hand out of hers and picked her up again. He laughed at looked down at her, still walking, "Sorry, it's just really fun to carry you. So light." he teased and laughed again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Roje laughed "Ah, i am as light as a feather." she rested her head on his chest "I need to chnge, I feel like i'm gonna die in this dess." she said and she told him the way to her room. once he got there and set her down, she took off her dress, only in her undergarments and she got a better dress on "much better"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Zack
Zack took her to her room and set her down. Once she started undressing, he turned his head. He wouldn't look at her body like that till they were married. Once she said something to signal she was done, he turned back to her. He smiled at her new dress, "Cute." he laughed and went to take her hand.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Roje smiled and took his hand "Thanks. Maybe we should get something made for you. more and more clothes." she laughed and kissed him lightly then she pulled away "Plus, we can invite whoever you have of your family. Get them cleaned up, new clothes and wala."

sorry D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Zack
Zack started to laugh, "I don't really need all that many clothes. Something for the wedding, yes, but I've lived with out nice things. I can continue doing so." he smiled at her. He kissed back when she kissed him. He walked over with her to the bed and sat down, "All I have left of my family is my dad, so that part should be easy." he laughed. He wasn't really sensitive about his family. Things happen, he knew that, learned it the hard way. He fell back and layed across the bed, not forcing her to lay with him. His hand, not the one holding hers, layed above his head and hung of the side. The mask, which was still in his hand, slipped out and fell to the floor on the opposite side of the bed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Roje watched and she layed next to him "Alright." she relaxed and looked at the cieling "soooo What now?" she asked, her eyes closed. Then she yawned and hugged him

sorry -.- hot and not really in a good mood now
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Zack
Zack gave a soft smile as she laid down with him. She asked him a question and he turned his head to look at her, "I don't really know. This place is still foreign to me." he smiled. She hugged his body and he let go of her hand and wrapped that arm around her, then brought his other hand up to hold her hand. Seeing her yawn he smiled, "Well, maybe you could sleep now." he said and kissed her forehead.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 12:12 am

Roje nodded "i think I should.." she snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes, falling asleep slowly to his beating heart. She loved the sound of it . Soe reaosn it always made her fall asleep. her breathing became stedy and soon enough, she was sleeping

sorry about missing letters
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am

Zack
Zack watched her as she fell asleep. He smiled and slid her up slowly so she wouldn't wake, then put her blankets on top of her. He slipped off the bed and took off the jacket of his tux and is shoes. Then he walked over to the wall by the window and slid down it. He would share her bed when they were married. He rested his head against the wall and fell asleep

*time-skip- morning time*

Amber
Amber woke up and undress out of her nightgown and to her handmaid dress, then she went though the halls to wake her lady. The normal routine, but today just felt different, probably because of Zack. She smiled and walked into the room. Seeing the princess laying in her bed and Zack sleeping against a wall. First she went to wake Roje, then lightly shook Zack awake, "Come on you two, time to wake." she smiled. No one had closed the curtains from when she opened them yesterday, so the sun was already shining though.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 12:31 am

Roje groaned as Amber started waking her "I dont want to wake up" she rolled over and went to hug Zack but she only hugged a pillow, Her eyes were closed and she spoke "wheres Zack?" she asked, streching and relaxing back in her bed. She didnt know where zack had even went. So, Amber would tell her "He was ment to be sleeping here with me so i had a hugging buddy." she smiled and giggled lightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 09, 2013 12:45 am

Zack
Zack was already awake by the time Amber came in, just not fully, she just help him open his eyes. He began to stand up and he heard Roje begin talking. He held back a laugh. She was so adorable. He quietly walked over to her, her eyes were still closed and she was laying on her back. Once he was close to the bed, before she had time to react, placed his knee on the bed and lifted her body, pulling her into a hug, "I'm sorry. I just thought it would be better to wait till we are actually married to share the same bed." he said and gave her a quick, morning kiss. Then he let got of her and stood up off of the bed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 12:50 am

Roje smiled and hugged him back before he kissed her. She kissed him back and she opened her eyes when he pulled away and set her down "its fine to share with me. I needed a hugging buddy in bed." she laughed and sat up, rubbing her eyes and opening them again "good morning by the way, Zack." she said, yawning and pulling him back down with her, hugging him "stay with me till i fully awake?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 09, 2013 1:01 am

Zack
He smiled and watched her wake up for than she was. Hugging buddy, huh? Interesting. he laughed a little to himself, "Good morning to you to~" his 'o' sound dragged as he was pulled back down to her. He was bent over, his hands landed on either side of her, her arms around him, "If you ask it of me, then I shall." he smiled. He climbed over her so he was sitting more comfortably next to her.

I'm about to pass out haha Goodnight
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 1:08 am

Roje giggled and hugged him "just so tired today since we had that ball." she kissed his cheek and looked at amber "i am surprised you got up early." she grinned and wrapped her arms fully around her fiance, kissing his cheek lightly "Parties are so exausting! Why cant they not be so tiring?' she buried her face in Zacks neck. Taking in the scent he had was so refreshing.

night
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next