RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Mika
Mika smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'd love that. Thank you." She hugged him tightly before he got up. He's always thinking about me, she smiled, "Hey, can you.. hand me my shirt please?" she asked quietly. He did and she slipped it back on and watched him leave the room. She layed back on the bed and brought the covers up to her face, "They still smell like him." She closed her eyes and rested.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Trevor smiled and nodded, getting her shirt and handing it to her. He got his pants on and such before walking out of the room and downstairs to cook where Aqua was already cooking "Well who said you could cook this morning, Aqua?"

Aqua looked at him "well, I was up early so i figured I could make something for once. Plus I heard your little conversation upstairs last night." she laughed and continued cooking "Not that it bothered me." she shrugged.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Dylan
Dylan woke up to Amy pretty face. He smiled and kissed her forehead, "Hey hun." he smiled, glad to see her. He sat up and stretched, "Wanna go downstairs?" he asked, looking into her eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Amy shrugged and snuggled into her boyfriend. She nuzzled him lightly and sighed "gosh... Im so happy to be with you." she said, hugging him tightly and breathing in his scent.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Dylan
Dylan hugged her and smiled, "I agree completely." He kissed her lightly and pulled away, "Let's go see how Alex is doing." she smiled. He pushed himself out of bed and waited for her. He held her hand and walked out the door to the stair. They headed to the living room and they saw Alex was awake, laying on the couch. He smiled, "I see your doing well. Where's Aqua?" Alex pushed himself up to a sitting position, "She's in the kitchen making food." he smiled, "Amy, can I talk to Dylan alone?" he asked. She left and Dylan was a little worried. He walked over to Alex and stood in front of him. Alex raised his hand and grabbed Dylan's neck and pulled him down, "Have you told Amy you love her yet?" he said so only Dylan could hear. He was a little taken back by this question, "W-w-why?" he asked. Alex narrowed his eyes, "Because, I couldn't help but notice, at Truth or Dare, when Amy said 'I love you' you didn't say it back."Alex kept his voice low and Dylan became kinda uncomfortable, "Well, no, I haven't."
"Why?"
"I just can't say it a easily as you and Aqua do." Alex's grip around Dylan's neck tightened, "Ow!" Alex shook his head, "Do you honestly think I say it loosely? I'll have you know, it was hard to tell her. Not because I don't love her, but because of how much I love her."
"Do you think I don't love Aqua?"
"Tell her that."
"I can't say it just like that." Alex loosened his grip on his neck, "It doesn't matter how strong you feel in you heart, if you don't convey it to the other person, it mean absolutely nothing." He said and threw Dylan back. He stumbled backwards and looked back at Alex and smiled, "You're defiantly feeling better." he laughed and turned around to find Amy, I will, just, later.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Aqua came back in with food and she set it down o the coffee table "Do i have to feed it to you?" she asked with a giggle and looked at dylan "Good morning." she said kindly to Dylan and she looked at Alex once more "You look a bit pale.."

Amy came in with two plates and she handed one to Dylan "here ya go"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Alex
Alex laughed and smiled, "If you wanna feed me, go ahead." he smiled again. He looked at Dylan too and just smirked at him. He turned back to Aqua, "Do I?"

Dylan
Dylan watched Amy come back into the room and He took a plate, "Thanks." He walked with her and sat down on the loveseat.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Aqua giggled and cut a bit of egg and picked it up with the fork, she lifted it to his lips and fed him "You have your own personal feeder, nurse, person." she laughed

Amy smiled and she walked over and sat on the armrest and ate next to him

sickness is bad DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Alex
Alex laughed and opened his mouth so Aqua could feed him. He closed his mouth around the fork. He chewed and swallowed, "Feeder, nurse, person." he said mocking her tone. He shook his laughed, "You're adorable."

Mika?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 pm

what about her? XD

Aqua laughed "hey I tried." she shrugged and kept feeding him his breakfast "I dont know what they call the people who feed you so..yaaaa" she giggled and kissed his head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 am

Nevermind XD

Alex
He laughed at her, "Yeah, you did try." He opened his mouth and took another bite, "I think their called slaves." he said. He looked Aqua and waved his hands in front of his face, "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" he laughed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 am

Aqua laughed "I am sooooooooo not your slave." she said and kept feeding him but stopped nd put te plate down. She leaned in and kissed him lightly and pulled away with a warm smile "gotta love you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 am

Alex
Alex laughed lightly, "I know babe. I would never make you my slave." he said and turned his eyes towards Dylan, "That's his job." Dylan just stopped eating and shook his head. Alex laughed and turned back to Aqua, and kissed her back, "I know. I pretty awesome." He pulled her over so she was laying on top of him, "I love you." He kissed her lips quickly and pulled away.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 am

Aqua giggled and rested on him "im guessing im light since you arent screaming in pain." she kissed him and heard her sister say 'Get a room' with a giggle. Aqua pulled away and looked at her, laughin "I am in a room, you're just in here." she hugged alex and rested her head on his chest. Boy her sister was funny.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Alex
Alex chuckled, "Yeah your very light actually. Are you eating healthy?" he teased. When she rested her head on his chest, he looked at Dylan and gave him a look that said, 'Your turn.' Dylan just glared at him and turned to looked at Amy. Alex snickered and looked back at Aqua, kissing her cheek.

Dylan
Dylan looked at Amy, "Come on, let's give them their moment." He stood up and walked to the kitchen to clean his plate. He turned, seeing Amy behind him, he smiled, "Where to?" He was going to make this day all about her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Aqua giggled and watched as her sister and Dylan walked out. Once they were out, she went back to kissing her epic boyfriend. She was addicted to his lips, they just felt so perfect with hers.She couldnt help but keep her lips locked with his. Hopefully they wont fade on the couch. That would be embarassing.

Amy walked out with Dylan and into the kitchen "Anywhere but the livingroom." she lauvhed and kissed his cheek lightly "Trevor, we heard some noise coming from your room. Well..I did." she giggled "you already are attached to her?"

Trevor looked over, holding two plates "Well, She is my girlfriend, my one and only. I treat her like a princess but sometimes she doesnt notice." he winked and chuckled, going upstairs and into his room "Mika, I got breakfast for you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Alex
Alex loved her lips, especially on his. His eyes slid closed, and he kissed her over and over. Lifting his hand up, he cupped her face, and pushed her jaw down, sliding his tongue inside. Then he moved that hand up to her hair, his other hand ran up the back of her shirt. He kissed her and played with her tongue for who knows how long before pulling away and kissing up her jaw to her ear, biting the the tip of it gently, "I love you." he whispered and went back to kissing her.

Dylan
Dylan laughed and watch Trevor leave the room,, then turned back to Amy, "Okay, how about we go outside?" he asked and took her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. He smiled and kissed her lip gently. They walked out the kitchen and went outside. He walked and rested against the side of the house, pulling her down with him. He snuggled close to her and kissed he cheek, smiling.

Mika
Mika opened her eyes sleepily to see Trevor standing in the doorway, "Hey." She'd almost fallen asleep again. The only light in the room was from the sun outside, although it was plenty. Trevor walked over and sat on the bed with Mika. She smiled and hugged his arm, "Looks good." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, "You're amazing, you know that?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Aqua kept kissing him and kissing him, soon enough it became more deep and their tounges messed around with one another. Gosh, hes such a good kisser! she thought and soon enough, he was kissing her jaw and had a small nibble on her ear "I love you too" she replied before they went back to their kissing session.

Amy nodded and walked out with him, holding his hand. Yawning, she then sat next to him up against the house. he kissed her cheek and she smiled, kissing his cheek in return. she snuggled close to him "lately I have been seeing less zombies here." she looked at him and she couldnt help but kiss him softly.

Trevor smiled and sat with her, "Why thank you." he said and kissed her lightly before handing over her breakfast. "here you go." he said with a warm smile "I had to cook it since I didnt want Aqua cooking it for you. My good is better but shh, dont tell her." he chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Alex
Alex bite her bottom lips gently and ran his hand father up her back and slid it around so it was on her front. He kissed her fiercely and pushed his tongue back in. He took hos hand out of her and ran it up and down her side. He kept their lips lock tightly and his heart pounded against his chest. She is so amazing at this. I don't want to stop. He ran the hand on her side to her back and pulled her closer into him.

Dylan
Dylan smiled and looked at her, "I know, I haven't seen many either." He felt her lips on his and kissed back gently, cupping her face with on hand and holding the side on her neck with the other.

Mika
Mika smiled and released his arm, grabbing the plate, "Yeah, I won't tell her. I'd rather you make my food anyway." she giggled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Aqua groaned at the feel of his hands on her body. She loved it when his strong hands always run on her skin. They were pretty much making out and having an awesome time. She pressed her body against his and she pulled her lips away just slightly "Want to take this to the bedroom? I dont think I want to only kiss." she said, pressing kisses on his lips.

Trevor laughed "Yeah, shes a good cook but not as good as me." he leaned against the headboard of the bed and he ate "I'm glad to have a girl as beautiful as you." he kissed her temple lightly with a smile.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Alex
Alex opened his eyes and peered into her, "I'd thought you'd never ask." he smiled and kissed her again. She got off him and he sat up, pushing himself off the couch. He took her hand and they dragged each other to the bedroom. Once there, he leaned against the door and pulled her to him, kissing her. He pulled away and walked forward, making her walk backward, to the bed, pushing her onto it. He got on top of her, pinning her down, and kissed her hungrily.

Mika
Mika rested against his chest as she ate, "Oh please, there are way prettier girls than me. Just look at Amy and Aqua." she smiled
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:00 pm

let them fade XD

Trevor shook his head "nah, they are like sisters so it'll be weird." he put his plate on his nightstand "You are beautiful. Amazing. Everything." he kissed her head and smiled "Nothing would ever change my mind about you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Mika
Mika smirked and turned head back to look at him, "Oh really? 'Cause, if I remember correctly, you said you would be fine doing it with them." she reached over and put her plate next to his, then sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around her neck. She leaned in close to his face, but she didn't kiss him, she just looked in his eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Trevor laughed and put his hands on her waist "oh well, ya'know. I was joking. It would be weird doing them. it wouldnt even feel like love honestly." he looked into her eyes "I love you and only you. Dont forget it, Mika." he said, brushing his thumbs on her sides as he held them "nothing will ever change that"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Did we just kill the baby? XD

Mika
Mika smiled and closed her eyes. Then she felt his hands on her sides and she began to worry a little. Don't tickle me, don't tickle me, don't tickle me, she repeated in her mind. His thumbs began brush against her skin and she twitched every time it moved. She couldn't help but giggle, "I'm very ticklish, remember?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next