RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm

lol no. its ok to fade while having them in the belly

'Trevor chuckled "Oh yeah i forgot that.' he kissed her softly and pulled away with his smile still in tact. He lifted his hands up and to her back where he pressed her against him and kissed her more passionately before pulling away again "I love your giggle." he added "have i ever told you that?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Mika
She smiled, "It's okay.. I forgot to find yours." she teased. His hands cupped her face and he pressed his lips to her and kissed back softly before he pulled away, "Nope, that the first time." she smiled, "And thank you." she giggled and kissed him again before she heard some moaning coming from a different room. She pulled away and looked at the direction it came from, "They're at it again." She giggled before turn back to him and pressing her lips to his again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Trevor laughed and kissed her back and he heard the moaning too. He couldnt help but chuckle against her lips. He pulled away, chuckling "well at least they werent as loud as the other day." shrugging he kissed her, holding her against himself. He loved Mika so much. She was his world. Always will be.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Mika
Mika sat as far on his waist as she could and wrapped her arm further around him. She barley pulled away from the kiss, her eyes still closed, "Yeah." she said, agreeing, then went back to kissing him. She moved one hand off from around his neck and slid it down to his peck.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

..meh XD skip or somethin?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah XD
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 pm

about...a few days later

Aqua looked alittle more fatter and she wondered why. Also, it looked alittle funny when she checked it out. She even poked at it and it was alittle hard. "alex?" she called, alittle worried. She sighed and looked out the door "alex!" she called

meh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Alex
Alex was in the bathroom just stepping out of the shower when he heard his name being called. He hurried and dried his hair and body off, then grabbed his clothes. He was just putting his shirt on when he left the bathroom. He found Aqua sitting on couch in the living room. He stood in the opening, "Yeah babe?" he asked running his hand though his damp hair. She motioned for him to 'come here' and he did. She looked a little a worried. He sat down on the couch next to her and put his arm around her, "Is everything alright?" He noticed he belly, and he looked straight into her eyes. He was starting to get worried too, "You don't think you're..." he paused, "Do you?" He placed his hand on her belly. Feeling it was hard his worry rose, "Shit..."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Aqua hurried him over and once he sat next to her, she took his hand and placed it on her belly to feel how hard it was. And he swore "I know..I think I am..." she said, her face grew more worry and she hugged him tightly "I dont think im ready...Alex..." she buried her face in his chest and took a breath. Trying to calm down
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Alex
Alex slipped his other arm around her and pulled her closer, "I-it's okay, w-we'll figure something out." he kissed her head. He was just as nervous, if not more, as her. A baby! How are we supposed to take care of a baby? This is bad! This is very very bad! He wanted to calm her down but he was afraid he'd only freak her out more, "I't okay."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Aqua had to take a few breaths and she pulled away, looking at him "Should we tell everyone else...?" I cant believe it...I'm already having a baby at the worst of times...I should have known when I was sick the other day.... she cupped his face "This is gonna be hard for all of us..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Alex
Alex took a deep breath and nodded slowly, "Were gonna have to. I mean, they're gonna find out sooner or later." He kissed her forehead and he called out to the house, "Guys, come here. Amy and I have something we need to tell you." He kissed her again and watched as everyone slowly came into the room and sat down. Dylan pulled Amy down onto his lap next to us on the couch and Amy and Trevor sat across from us. It was silent for a moment before Alex tuned to her, "Do you wanna tell them?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Aqua looked at everyone, even her sister who looked alittle scared. She took a breath and looked at alex before looking at the group and taking a deep breath "Well...we kinda just found this out...I'm...I'm pregnant.." she said, looking down at her hands and then back at her friends and her sister who got up and hugged her 'Aqua...we'll help you through it, okay?" she said softly and aqua nodded, hugging her sister "thank you..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 am

Dylan
Dylan sat down on the couch and waited for this big announcement. Aqua spoke up an told us she was pregnant, "What?!" His eyes widened and he looked right at Alex, "How did that happen?!" Even in this pretty serious moment, he found time to be a smartass, "Well, you see, when a man and a woman love each other very much." Dylan glared at him the whole time he was talking, "I know how it works!!" Alex gave a weak laugh and hugged Aqua again.

Mika
Mika sat down on Trevor's lap and listen to Aqua. Her eyes widen slightly then went back to normal, then she sat there, her mouth slightly ajar. I'm going to be in her shoes one day..
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 am

Aqua sighed "that was kinda stupid to ask Dylan. How else could i hae gotten pregnant?" she rolled her eyes and snuggled into alex "We cant stop it now. Trevor..you're gonna have to get dipers and some bottles and stuff.." she said and sigghed "im sorry i made it harder on everyone else."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Dylan
Dylan looked down at his hands and mentally laughed to himself. It was a pretty stupid question. He sighed and Aqua spoke up again. HE immediately turned to her, "It's okay. I mean, this was going to happen sooner or later anyway, right?" he said, then looked back down at his hands.

gtg have lunch for papa b-day.. see ya later
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Aqua nodded "Yeah..to one of us. And now, it finally has." she sighed and shook her head "Im really glad to have you all. Just being here with you makes me feel more confident about being a mother"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Mika
Mika stayed quiet and just listened to everyone talk. She leaned in more to Trevor before pushing herself off him and walking out of the room. I can't listen anymore. She made her way outside and went to the ladder leading to the roof. Unknown feelings were overwhelming her. I'm sorry Aqua, I'm nor trying to be unsupportive or anything, I just... I dunno. She layed down on her side and curled up her legs up to her chest and hugged her torso.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Trevor held Mika before she had just got up and left. He sighed "sorry..." he got up and followed her. He climbed up the ladder and soon got to Mika "mika..whats wrong sweetheart?" he walked over
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Mika
Mika turned and saw Trevor climb up after her and she sat up, still hugging her knees. She didn't look at him, instead, she looked down into her lap, "I-it's nothing." She sighed and looked in the opposite direction of him, "It's just.. I'm scared because I'm probably next.. really.. it's nothing, forget I said anything." she said, still not looking at him. She brought her knees in closer and hugged them tighter. I'm so scared.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Trevor felt bad and he sat next to her, pulling her into a hug "You wont be next. I'm not alex who forgets to keep himself protected. I made sure I was just so you didnt want a kid. I didnt want you to burst into tears." he held her and kissed her head "I wouldnt do that without asking you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Mika
"
She felt his arms wrap around her and she held on tightly to his shirt, "Well thank you for that." she said softly, "I mean, it's not like I don't want a child, it's just.. now?" Her voice sound like it was trying to hold back tears. You're not gonna cry, you're not gonna cry, she thought and tightened her grip. You're gonna cry. She buried her face into his shirt and she started to cry.

**Time-Skip** -The next day- **Time-Skip**

Mika walked into her and Trevor's room and found him, "Are you going scavenging today?" she asked and saw him nod. She walked a little closer to him, "May I come with you?" she raised her hand and put the palms together in a begging motion, giving him puppy dog eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Trevor woke up the next morning. He took a shower and such. After a while, Mika came in and begged him to take her "I really dont want to take you since I dont want you getting hurt." he picked up the empty duffle and looked at her with the cutest face on. He sighed "alright fine. But you do not leave my side, understand? When you see a zombie, dont scream or anything. or else we're in big trouble." He handed her a gun, with scavenging, he was really serious. Trevor now had to be extra careful with his girlfriend who would tag along with him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Mika
She smiled brightly, "Yay!" she walked over and kissed his cheek. When he offered her the gun she rolled her eyes and walked over to the dresser where she left her daggers. She picked 'em up and turned around, pointing one of them at him, "I have never shot a gun in my life, and I do not plan to." She put the dagger though her belt, making sure they were secure. Walking over to the door, she leaned in the frame and looked at him, "And don't think I can't handle myself. I'm not a little girl." She smiled and waited for him to come.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Trevor walked over and kissed her lightly and pulled away "You'll need the gun, sweetheart. Daggers will not help you when the zombie is directly on you trying to bite. Trust me when I say it." he said before pulling away completely and walking down the hall and downstairs, listening to her follow him "I take my scavenging very seriously."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next