RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm

hmmm....who do you wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 01, 2013 12:10 am

Hmmm.. I don't really care, you choose
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 am

idk D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 am

Wanna do a skip of a couple months?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 12:50 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 01, 2013 12:51 am

Alright, how many?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 12:55 am

4-5
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed May 01, 2013 12:59 am

Kay, and as for the charries how about we just do all of them at a time :)
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 1:02 am

xD i'll try
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 02, 2013 1:30 am

Alex
Alex was just waking up to see Aqua still sleeping next to him. He smiled and his eyes fell to her baby bump. It had grown quite a lot. He sighed and got out of bed slowly, so he didn't wake her. She need all the sleep she could get. He was just wearing a pair of gray jogging pants, but he didn't really care. He walked down stairs and saw Dylan with Amy sitting on the couch. He called over to Dylan, "Wanna help me make breakfast?" Dylan shrugged and kissed Amy's cheek before getting up and following Alex to the kitchen. Alex went to the fridge and got some eggs and bacon out. He handed the package of bacon to Dylan, and as he did he looked at him nonchalantly, "So, you gotten her in bed yet?" Dylan nearly dropped the package. He somehow managed to keep a hold of it, "W-what?" he stuttered. Alex shrugged and got a pan out, putting it on the stove and heating it up, "You know, have you slept with her yet." Alex wasn't looking at him, but he could still hear him take a step back, and he just knew he was blushing, "N-no! W-why are you even asking?" Alex chuckled and turned his head to look at him. Yep, he was blushing, "You need to get to it. Seriously, it's been like 4 months now. Even little Mika is active. I thought for sure you'd beat her." He laughed again and watched and Dylan walked to grab a pan a get the bacon started, "I am starting to regret coming in here with you." he mumbled. Alex chuckled and went back to his eggs.

Mika
Mika's eyes fluttered open to see Trevor, his arms wrapped tightly around her. Neither of them were wearing any clothes, but she didn't really care. She slid her hands up from where they were on his chest so they were wrapped around his neck. She pressed her body up against him and buried her head into him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 9:32 am

Aqua was big now. She wasnt to the max but she was huge. It was hard to curl up sometimes. So she had to sleep on her sides or on her back. Time flew so much, she didnt know what to do, honestly. After a while, she felt the one side of the bed getting colder. She streched the best he could and she began opening her eyes, seeing her beautiful Alex gone. Of course. Probly taking a shower or something like that.

Trevor was a light sleeper, but with the way they were heading, he was getting into a pretty deep sleep. Chills started waking up and he relized he was holding Mika. Her body was pressed against hers. She knew better because she temped him. He cracked open an eye and leaned down, kissinf her neck softly "morning" he said sleepily.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 02, 2013 10:19 am

Dylan
Alex and him were all done making breakfast and they put it on plates for everyone and set them down on the table. They walked out of the kitchen and Alex went upstairs while Dylan went back to Amy, "Breakfast is ready." He smiled and took her hand, pulling her up off the couch. They walked to the kitchen and sat down, waiting for everybody else.

Alex
Alex walked back upstairs to get Aqua and the rest of them. First stop, his beautiful girl. He walked into the room to find her awake, "Hey babe, breakfast is ready." he smiled and took her hand to helped her up. When they were out of the room he let go of her hand and walked to Trevor and Mika's room. He really didn't know what they were doing, so he just knock on the door and said, "Breakfast is ready." With that, he walked back to Aqua and they headed downstairs to the table.

Mika
Mika felt Trevor move and then kiss her neck. She smiled and kissed his chest, "Morning." She tilted her head slightly so he had more room to kiss. She pulled him so he was on top of her. She kissed from where she was kissing on his chest and moved up till she got to his lips. Just then Alex knocked on the door, telling them to come eat. Mika sighed and kissed him one more time before sitting up, swinging her legs off the bed, and standing up. She had gotten a lot more comfortable being naked in front of him, so she had no problem being 'sexy' for him. As she went for her clothes, she swung her hips, giving him a little show. That's as far as she went, though, she didn't want anyone downstairs thinking anything if they didn't show up for breakfast. She got her clothes, which included the sexy bra and panties and the shirt she use for sleeping in. She was not going to show up downstairs in the sexy dress, so she went to her dresser for the shirt.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 10:32 am

Aqua smiled as Alex walked in "Good morning" she took his hand and let him help her up. It was hard with a baby in the way. She then walked with him watching as he stopped in front of Mika's and Trevor's room. She smiled and took his hand, going downstairs with his help "going down is such a hassel."

Trevor chuckled and kissed her collar bone when she pulled him on top. Then he started kissing her when hr lips met his own. And the knock at the door intruppted them. He got off her and smiled as she gave a small show. He got up and got his pants on and that was it. He walked over, wrapping his arms around her waist and he kissed her shoulder "such a shame that he disturbed us."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 am

these are aqua and amy. I cant tell who is who XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Mika
Mika was just closing the dresser drawer when Trevor came up from behind her. She giggled and placed her hands on his, "Yeah, it is." she sighed. She turned her head to look at him, "Maybe later." she smiled and kissed his cheek. She pulled away and took his hand and walked out the door to the breakfast table where they saw everybody already sitting down. She smiled at them and got a sat down next to Amy. After breakfast, she took his hand and walked outside to that ladder she put up during there game of hide-and-seek. She climbed up it to the roof and sat while she waited for Trevor to follow her.

Dylan
Dylan watched as everyone came into the room. Once everyone one was there, they all started eating. The room was filled with chatter. Even though they spend all day, everyday together, nobody ever seems to run out of things to say. It was nice. After breakfast Dylan gathered up the dishes and put them in the sink. He turned to Amy and smiled, "What now?"

Alex
Once everyone was done eating, he helped Aqua up and walked to the living room. They walked over to the couch and he helped her down, making sure she didn't sink in to far. Then he sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder, "Do you think we are the only survivors?" he asked, turning to her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Trevor chuckled and followed her to the dining room, where everyone ate and had a blast talking. SOon enough he followed mika to the roof, he sat with her and kissed her cheek lightly. "breakfast was nice, wasnt it?" he asked, wrapping an arm around her and looking at the awakening morning sky. Clouds were here and there.

Aqua nodded "yeah, its been months. I dont think there could be anyone out there." she leaned on him and closed her eyes "I bet the baby loved the food." she smiled and laughed, opening her eyes and looking up at him "Breakfast was amazing, Alex. Thank you." she kissed his cheek and relaxeed under his shoulder."

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Mika
Mika smiled and leaned in him after he put his arm around her, her one hand in the middle of his chest and the other next to her head, "Yeah, it was." she giggled and looked out to the sky. It was really pretty. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, listening to the birds singing. Strange how everything can seem so normal with all that's going on. It didn't matter, it was nice to have something normal. She took a deep breath and snuggled into him.

Alex
Alex sighed and leaned back, "Yeah your probably right." He turned to look at her, "I bet she or he did. Probably will like it more when they can actually eat it." he laughed, "You are welcome and thank you." He smiled and felt her relax, and he leaned down and kissed her cheek.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Trevor took a breath "its good the birds didnt get the zombieness in them." he chuckled lightly and he looked at her "its nice to hear birds chirping and everything, doesnt it?" he kissed her head and looked at the sky again. so peaceful and less zombieness. If onnly they could fly and dont have to deal with this.

Aqua giggled and nuzzled him lightly. She sighed happily "I love life so far. I was scared of having a kid and all. And now i'm so excited!" she smiled and stroked his chest
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Mika
She smiled when he kissed her and she opened her eyes to look up at him, "Well, birds can fly so, it understandable they didn't get the disease. And yes, yes it is." She smiled and slid her arms up so she was hugging his neck. She stayed at his side, though.

Alex
Alex smiled and laughed at her giddiness. He looked down at her and nuzzled his nose in her hair, "Yeah, it is a exciting, isn't it?" he laughed, leaning down and kissing her cheek.

Wow, crappy posts DX
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 am

....idk if we should do a new rpp or something
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 12:35 am

I don't really care, do you want to?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 12:41 am

idk XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 am

I think we should, fresh start, y'know :p
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 am

ya :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 am

So do you want a new topic? Or just start it from here?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next