RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Amy giggled and leaned up, kissing him gently and pulling away "Dare: Done." she smiled and leaned against him and she looked at her friends "Can we do something else? I'm getting board."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Mika
Mika nodded and smiled, "Yeah, this is getting a little boring." she sighed and leaned back into Trevor's chest, "What do you guys wanna do?" she asked and looked around, "Well probably wanna get your own clothes back." she giggled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 pm

little mini skip~~~~

Aqua was in Alex's shirt still but everyone had their clothes back. She was laying on her stomach and looked at everyone "umm.....guess what you're eating?" she shrugged 'Come up with something, guys."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Alex
Alex rested back on his hands as he thought of something to do, "Hide and go seek?" he offered up
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Aqua and amy looked at Alex "okay, that works" Aqua sat up and crawled on him, kissing his lips lightly, then pulling away with a smile "you're it" she got off him and she stood she then looked down at him (it was like pd ((the circles are the heads and shes standing))) She had forgotten he had a view.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm

???? Okay so every thing after the '(' I did not get what you meant
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 pm

like... aqua is standing and looking down at him so it looks like this p d (look sideways and it looks like heads staring at one another
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

I think I get it... think it the key word

Alex
Alex chuckled and stood up to be face to face with her. He kissed her quickly then smirked, "One, two, three. Better start moving. Four." he started to count and watch everyone leave the room.

Dylan
Dylan was happy to be in his own clothes again. Hide and seek, huh, he thought. When Alex started counting, he took Amy's hand and left the room quickly. Once they were out they went their separate ways. He went down stair and hid in a closet near the kitchen.

Mika
Once Mika heard 'Hide and Seek' she back slowly out of the room. Once she walked down the hall to the room at the very end. When she was halfway down the hall she heard counting. She hurried up into the room. It was a bedroom. She hurried to a closest and hid among some clothes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Aqua giggled and ran, she ran downstairs and she looked around, she went to the corner chair and hid behind it. it was a couch llike chair. She heard other ruffles and figured that Amy hid in the trunk in the hall and trevor went into the gun room and hid in the cloest behind boxes.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 am

Alex
Once everyone left, he finished up counting. He heard most of the footsteps go downstairs first, so that's where he went. First place he went was the kitchen. Nobody. He walked out into the living room, "For those who can hear me, it's last person to found is it." he said and went outside to look. No one. He went back inside. He checked a door in the hallway, "Hi Dylan." Dylan growled and Alex just laughed, "Come help me look." They looked a little while longer. Alex saw a door. He went over and opened it. It was a gun closest. Taking a step in, he saw Trevor. Alex just smiled and walked back out of the room.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 am

Trevor laughed and followed "I wont help because i know the hiding spots here."

sorry, tired ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 am

Haha, it's okay.. don't worry about it

Alex
Alex turned back to look at Trevor and pointed upstairs, "You don't have to look down here." he laughed. Alex continued to looked. He looked against everything that was away from the wall, eventually getting to a couch-like chair. He poked his head behind it, "Hi babe."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 am

Aqua giggled "Dang it, you found me.' she stood up and pressed her lips to his before puling away and climbing over the chair and pressing her lips back to her boyfriends and pulling away with a smile. "you're too good arent cha?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm

When's Aqua gonna find out she's preggo? XD

Alex
Alex kissed her back then watched her climb over the chair, and kissed her again, "Yep." he said popping his 'p.' Walking away, he looked all around the downstairs and couldn't find anything out of place, so he went upstairs and looked in each of the rooms. He came to the room at the end of the hall and he went into it. The first place he looked was under the bed, like in the other rooms. Next was the closet, "Hey Mika." he said. She stepped out of the closet and they walked out and back downstairs. When they got down he walked around some more. Then he noticed a chest in the hall that was slightly ajar. He walked over and opened it. There was Amy, "You're it."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 pm

soon :3

Amy giggled "Aw! I should have never hid so good!" she laughed and got out of the small chest she managed to squeeze into. She then put her face to the wall and started counting "Hurry guys!" she said, counting and waiting to hear shuffles. She did and she giggled. To her, sometimes this was a good game to play
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Mika
Once Amy started counting she quietly walked outside, that way Amy wouldn't hear where she went. She looked all around the house for a good spot until she found a ladder. She hummed in curiosity as she walked over and lifted it up. It was heavy, that's for sure. She got it up and started to climb. It was tall enough, so she hid on the roof.

Dylan
When Amy started counting, before he went to hide, he walked behind her and kissed her cheek, then ran to hide. He walked upstairs to the bathroom and hid in the shower.

Alex
Alex knew exactly where he was gonna hide. Searching for them he had the perfect place. Well, maybe not that perfect, but it worked. He walked up to Aqua's, well I guess it was his too, but he walked in and hide under the bed. There were some boxes underneath it so help hide him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Trevor climb the ladder too "heyya!" he said before sliding in a attic window. He then sat on one of the containers and he streched before leaning back and just laying there.

Aqua ran quietly into her room along with Alex but, she looked around her room for a good hiding spot. Taking the pillows, she put them under the covers so it looked like someone was under them. She then watched Alex hide under the bed and she giggled, she looked at her trunk, which held nothing but blankets at the bottom but Amy never looked here, so she slid in but didnt relize the flip fell and locked her inside. It was silent.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Mika
She smiled as she saw Trevor climb up behind her. She watched him as he climbed into the window. She looked away and over the edge to see if Amy was coming.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Trevor got up and poked his head out "Mika, come in here. She never likes to come in here.' he chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Mika
Mika looked back to Trevor and nodded. Moving silently, she walked over to the window he went though and climbed in with him. Once in she sat next to him and waited.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Trevor smiled and sat down with her "So, do you feel okay? Since our truth and dare was really..foward." He looked at her worriedly "I felt bad when they did that.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Mika
Mika looked straight at him and smiled," I'm fine." she nudged his arm gently. She looked out the window to see if anybody was there. Nobody was yet, so she looked back to Trevor. He looked worried, "I promise." she smiled
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Trevor nodded and got up, walking over and hugging her "Thats good." he sighed gently "I just didnt want them to put you in that situation."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Mika
When he cam over and hugged her, she curved her hands over his shoulders and rested her head on his chest, "It's okay. It's over now." she closed her eyes and smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Trevor smiled and held her close to him. He then heard Amy under their feet. He looked at her and put his finger over his lips and moved slowly to sit down with her again.Remeber, No shirt. x3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next