RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Mika
She heard Amy and looked up at Trevor, who was telling her to be quiet. She was. When he started to sit, she slid down with him, kneeling and still holding him. She looked down and closed her eyes, her head still on his chest
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Trevor was quiet and heard Amy find Dylan. He listened quietly

Aqua tried pushing up the top of the trunk but she couldnt push it open. She was getting worried and she knocked the side that was against the bed and knocked lightly, needed Alex to let her out
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Dylan
When the shower curtain was pulled back he jumped and gasped. It's was Amy. He growled slightly and pouted, but quickly got over it, "Oh well, wasn't that good of a place anyway." he said and stepped out. He kissed her on the cheek and went downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for everybody else to be found.

Alex
Alex was waiting patiently for Amy when he heard knocking from the chest Aqua was in. He knew Amy was close by, he could hear her. Being careful not to make any noise, he pushed himself out from the bed and crouched down, then walked over. He noticed upon reaching her hiding place, the latch used to lock it was closed. He quickly, without caring about the noise, undid it and opened the chest.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Aqua jumped out and hugged him "Thank you..." she said and kissed him before she pulled away and started feeling sick. She rushed out of the room and into the bathroom, puking. She didnt know why she was even sick! She was fine a minute ago!

Amy heard her sister and she ran to the bathroom "Aqua!" she ran over and held her hair back "Ohmygosh are you okay?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Alex
He watched her rush out of the room and he just sat there a little dumbfounded., until he heard her throwing up. The quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. Amy was holding her hair back and he rushed to her side, "Baby, are you okay?" he asked worry rising in his voice. He kneeled down and started to rub her back.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Aqua was pretty much finished after he came in. She nodded, taking breaths "I dont know why I'm sick..I was fine a minute ago..." she looked up, hearing footsteps and then the attic door open from the celing in the hall. and then seen Trevor and Mika rush in wondering what happened, Mostly Trevor stuck his head inside.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Mika
Mika rushed down the ladder leading inside and to the bathroom. She stood in the doorway and didn't say anything.

Alex
Alex continued to rub her back, "You sure you're feeling alright?" he said and placed his other hand on her shoulder and helped her up. He walked over to the sink and grabbed a cloth, then ran it under some water. He ringed it out and cleaned her up a bit.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Aqua nodded and let him clean her face up. She then brushed her teeth and tounge. She felt her sisters' eyes burning into her back with worry "i'm okay, Amy." she said and looked over
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Alex
Alex waited for her to finish brushing her teeth before walking over and putting his arm around her, "Let's go downstairs and play something different, like 20 questions." he said and started to leave with her outta the bathroom and down the stair. When he reached the landing he saw Dylan in the living room on the couch, "Hey, I heard the commotion upstairs." he asked, "Is everything alright?" he stood up and walked a little closer.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Aqua nodded "ya, everything is fine." she smiled alittle and sat down with Alex. Amy and everyone else came inside too. She relaxed against Alex and ywaned. "I bet you Trevor and Mika were making out in the attic" she said with a giggle

Trevor chuckled and shook his head "no not yet"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Alex
Alex sat down on the couch and let Aqua sit down. He hugged her close and rested his head on hers. He chuckled when Aqua spoke about Trevor and Mika.

Mika
Mika straighten up and her eyes widened slightly, Yet? she questioned silently in her mind. Before anyone noticed her reaction she went and sat down on the couch. She turned to Aqua, "Nope." she said, popping her 'p.'
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Aqua smiled "it would be nice, everyone would be happy, yay" she giggled "Mika, I can tell you one thing, Trevor's lips are as soft as a-"

Amy cut her off "Dont you dare spoil it for her!" she laughed "Anyway, she kissed trevor before on a dare in middle school, pretty much freshman year. I;m surprused you remember!" aqua laughed 'I am too.'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Mika
Mika ducked her head and blushed, then groaned slightly. After that comment she turned her head to look at Trevor, but quickly changed her mind and looked back forward. I don't want to look at him actually.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Trevor frowned "Guys! You're making my best buddy look away from me!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Alex
Alex rolled back slightly and laughed, "I've known Mika a long time, and she is a bad-ass, until it comes to her crush." he said, dragging out his 'until.'

Mika
Mika snapped her head up to looked at Alex, "Shut up Alex!" she half-yelled. Then she heard Dylan snicker in the background and she turned to look at him, "You too!" she turn forward again and looked down, blushing.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Trevor got up and walked over to Mika and held out his hand "Come, Mika. They seem to be making you..blush and stuff."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Mika
Mika looked up to his hand and lifted her hand lightly to take it. She got up and he lead her out of the room. She heard Alex call behind them, "Awe, how adorable."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Trevor rolled his eyes and walked into a diff room "wow, sorry about that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Mika
Mika follows Trevor into the next room. She looked down at the floor, still holding his hand. It was warm, "It's fine." she said in a soft voice
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Trevor looked over "They are just pain in the butts sometimes." he looked back at her and lifted her head gently and he smiled at her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Mika
When he lifted her head, her heart started to race. His smile warmed her and his eyes pierced right though her. She didn't say anything, didn't smiled, just looked right back at him. She didn't look upset or anything, her face was more embarrassed, she just wasn't blushing right now.

Alex
Alex watch the two love-birds leave, then turned to the rest of the group, "So, wanna play 20 questions?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 am

Aqua nodded "ya but first.." she got up and tiptoed to the doorway into the next room and she peeked in, watching as Trevor pressed his lips to Mika's. She smiled, glad for them.

Trevor stared into her eyes before leaning in and pressing his own lips to hers. He loved the feeling of them against his own. He pulled back and looked back at her face, hoping she was okay
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 am

Mika
As he kissed her, her eyes widened in shock. Not like she didn't see it coming though. She tried to move, but it was like she was under a spell. Then almost as if her body was put onto auto-pilot, her eyes slid closed and she wrapped one arm around his neck, kissing him back. When he pulled away, she just looked straight into his eyes, and smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 am

Trevor smiled and gently pressed his lips to hers once more, he wrapped his arms around her just as he had been holding her. He filled the kiss with..sweetness..(? XD) untill he heard Aqua giggling softly at the door, causing him to pull away and look toward her way, once she noticed she was cought, she dissapeared.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Mika
Mika kissed him back until he pulled away. She heard the giggling too and looked to Aqua, then turned straight back to Trevor and buried her head in his chest. She tightened the hand that was holding his and stepped forward into him.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next