RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Puppy :3

2 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me and Puppy :3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Me and Puppy :3

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Trevor chuckled and looked down at her, holding her "you okay, Mika?" he asked softly and kissed her head "did Aqua make you embarassed?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Mika
Mika nodded against his chest then looked up to face him, "It was my first kiss." she said, then looked away, embarrassed and blushing. I'm sixteen years old and just barely had my first kiss. That's so lame! she thought. She turned her head back to look at the doorway. Aqua was gone. That's good. She turned back, still not looking at him. still to embarrassed that she's never kissed anyone.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Trevor nodded "oh, I see. well, you are a good kisser, Mika." he smiled "A pro already" he hugged her and thenmoved his face to hers and placing a kiss on her lips again before pulling away "Do you feel any different?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Mika
She kept her eyes to the ground and blushed, "Thanks." she smiled. When he kissed her, she lifted her head and kissed him back. He pulled away and she just looked right up at him, "Not.. really. It just felt... natural." she said and lowered her eyes slightly, "Should I feel different?" she added softly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Trevor shrugged "i dunno, I just wanted to know." he chuckled and then took her hand, "Should we go back to the group?" he asked kindly. He wouldnt drag her out, he would let her drag him out which would be funny in a way
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Mika
Mika looked back up at him and hummed in agreement, "Sure." she smiled. She turned around and started to walk into the room. When she got in though the door, she didn't look at Aqua. Instead, she walked over to a one-seater chair. She had Trevor sit down first, then she sat on his lap. She looked over to Dylan and the rest of them, even Aqua, "Hi again." she said perkily.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Trevor sat on the chair before she sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and looked at the group and Aqua who had happened to fall asleep on Alex's lap. Then he looked at Amy who giggled softly and talked with everyone, but he was silent, holding his new girlfriend in his arms. He kissed her cheek lightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Alex
Alex notice Aqua fall asleep and he re-positioned so they were laying down, her chest to his back, and her legs in between his. He looked up to the rest of the group.

Mika
Mika snuggled up to Trevor and smiled. His arms felt really good around her. She put her hands were his were and slipped her fingers though his. She listen to Amy talked. She was a really happy person. It made being around her fun, and this whole situation seem a lot worse. Trevor kissed her cheek and she turned and kissed him quickly in return.

Britt! I have and idea! Okay, so what if bandits came in the middle of the night and tried to steal the women?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:05 pm

I like that :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:37 pm

***Nighttime***

Amy got ready for bed, she was already in her pj shorts and tanktop. She ywaned and looked over at Dylan "I'm guessing you're gonna be in boxers tonight like most boys have their stuff?" she asked, crawling onto her bed and under the sheets. They were so warm and she liked that. Her head rested on the pillow.

Aqua changed into her own clothes this time and had pj kapreese and a tee. She was laying on her bed "I wonder why I got sick today. it still bothers me how I did get sick though. I harly ever get sick with food. Of course, if its bad." she shrugged and looked at alex. Oh man did she love his body. it was just sexy to her.

Trevor was shirless and he had jogging pants on. he came outta the shower a bit while back and he went to check on Mika, he knocked on her door softly "mika, are you okay with staying in there other then my room? I'm not a pervert, I swear!" he chuckled outside the door
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Dylan
He chuckled and watched her walked over to the bed, "Yeah, probably." he said and took his shirt, "I don't remember bringing a change of clothes." he teased and took off his pants. She is so amazing, he thought and, walked over and climb into bed with her so her back was to his chest, and wrapped his arm around her waist. He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Goodnight hun." he said, then rested his head against the pillow.

Alex
Alex shrugged and looked right at her and smirk, "Maybe this will make you feel better." she said and took a few steps forward before starting to do a playful strip-dance right in front of her. First his shirt then his pants. Once he was done he laughed and walked over to the bed. He crawled over the top of her and kissed her lips before falling to her side. He pulled the covers over himself and hugged her. A thought came over him, "You don't think it could've had something to do with last night, do you?"

Mika
Mika was in her room changing when she heard the knock at her door. She heard Trevor behind the door and she hurried and went to the mirror and fixed her hair and took a deep breath. She walked over to the door and opened it, leaning against the door frame. The only thing she was wearing was her underwear and her t-shirt, which she stretched down, so it formed to her figure better, "I'll be fine." she said in a sassy voice and smirk. She stepped forward and pressed her lips to his. No matter how confident she wanted to look, she was slightly dazed after pulling away, like she always feels. She stepped backed and closed the door. She leaned against the door and and took a few deep breaths before smiling and walking over to the bed. She pulled the covers back and slipped in, falling asleep quickly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:16 am

Aqua giggled watching him do alittle stripping but leaving his pants on. She then snuggled up against him once he got into bed "No, I doubt it honestly." she kissed him lightly and pulled away "becides, its been one day so." she shrugged and wrapped her arms around him in a hug "I'll see you in the morning, sweetheart." she kissed him once more before pulling away

Amy smiled and reached her hand out, shutting off her lamp and snuggling back into Dylan

soooooooooooooooooooooooo who has bandits? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 am

How about neither of us control them directly.. but both of us indirectly... like we tell from our regular charries pov what the bandits are doing...

**Mini-time skip**

Mika
Mika was woken up by some talking outside her door. She was to tired to be thinking clearly, but she figured it was the boys and she called to the door, "Guys, be quiet, I'm trying to sleep." The talking stopped, but as soon as she was about to fall asleep, the door swung wide open. The lights were on in the hall so she was blinded. She shielded her eyes, but someone grabbed her wrist and pulled it away. It may have been dark, but she knew that the person in front of her wasn't Dylan, Alex, or even Trevor. It was a stranger. There was about three of them. She tried her scream, but a hand covered her mouth. She was gagged and had her hands tied, then thrown over one of there shoulders. They walked out into the hall, passed Trevor's room and they stopped outside Amy and Dylan's room.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 am

Trevor was a light sleeper, he began to wake up from walking outside his door. Of course the door was forced opened and his eyes werent ready to focus, he got up seeing the figure, but before he could do anything, he was smacked with the butt of the gun, his forhead started to bleed. Right now, he felt useless and he heard muffled screams of Mika before he blacked out completely.

Amy was sleeping and she hadent woken up from any sound. She didnt even know what had been going on. the door was opening slowly but that didnt bother her, maybe it was trevor checking up on them or something. She pushed the thought aside before she was pulled from the bed and her mouth was covered before it was covered. the person tied her just as they did with mika, and she looked sleepily at mika, wondering what was goin on!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 am

Mika
Mika tried to rolled off the guys shoulders, but he had a strong grip on her. Don't know where she would go, she's bound and gagged, she wouldn't get to far. She saw Amy being thrown over another guys shoulder. Since she couldn't speak she just sent her a worried look. The last guys there gagged her and bound her as well. Dylan had always been a heavy sleeper. They tied one of Dylan's arms to the bed and left. They walked out of the room and moved to Aqua's. Alex, unlike Dylan was a light sleeper. When the men opened to he was waited for them with a baseball bat. Guess he couldn't find a gun, but the guy raised his gun up to his head and knocked him out, moving forward for Aqua.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Aqua felt Alex leave the bed, leaving her with just sheets,pillows, and more room for her to sleep on. She heard something hit the floor and she jerked up, seeing a tall figure at the doorway, she grabbed her gun from under her pillow and shot at his shoulder as he screamed in pain and went for her. Aqua punched him then kicked him in the face. She glared and looked at the other men "Mika! Amy!" she called out. This was not good, she thought they were the only ones here! How did they even get overthe fence!? Trees. Damn it! Aqua was still groggy, so she didnt have much enegry to stay up, nor to use her strength.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Mika
Mika heard a gun shot and she tried to turn around, but she didn't really have much room too move. Her worry died a little when it was a man who groaned in pain and fell to the floor. The man carrying her started to back out of the room. She turned her head to look at Amy. The man was leaving too, leaving there friend behind, who was just standing up and running toward Aqua. The men carrying Mika and Amy ran down the stairs as best they could and out the door to the backyard. The girls were thrown onto the ground while one man was pushed up to the tree limb above them. After he was up and steady, Mika was lifted up and put in the tree with them. Her stomach was the only thing on the tree, the rest of her was hanging on either side of the limb. Next was Amy. She was lifted up and put next to Mika. The men started to talk, "Imma wait wait here and see if he managed to get the other one. If not I'll take her and run back to camp." one of the pointed towards Amy. The other nodded and got down off the tree. Mika was lifted down to him and thrown over his shoulder. He bolted away from the house.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Amy was seriously panicing. it was driving her nuts! Soon enough, she was taken too with Mika. This was sooooo not good! Amy hoped that Aqua and everyone else would be okay! Even her precious boyfriend, Dylan. SHe struggled but it got her no where but a tighter grip on her and she winced in pain insted.

Aqua hurried to Alex "Alex, Alex!!" she shook him, and he didnt wake up. SHe pressed her lips to his and pulled away, hearing the footsteps coming back. SHe was filled with anger "no one touches, my sister or my friends." she got up quickly and held the gun, knocking the lights out in the hall so the man didnt see her in the hall. She moved silently and slipped into trevor's room. He was rcovering which was good. She notice him pull a gun from is back. it was somwaht in the back of his pants and pressed on his skin. he had it out. And Aqua looked at the door. Her eyes fixing in the dark.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Alex
Alex started to come too slowly. He rubbed his head, "Ow, that bastards gonna get it." he mumbled. He looked up to see Aqua at the door. He crouched and walked quietly over to her. It took a minute to get his eyes to adjust to the darkness, but they did. He saw the their "guest" by the stairs, looking down. She sneaked past Aqua and creped down the hall to Dylan's room. He was just waking up. Getting closer Alex noticed he was tied up. He shook his head, "How you managed to sleep though this, I will never know." he said and began to untie Dylan, "Sleep though what?" he asked groggily. He looked confused. Alex looked up at him, "Amy and Mika being kidnapped. But shhh, there's still one in here." he put a finger to his lip. Dylan's eyes widen and then a looked crossed him face that Alex couldn't read. They went over to the door and waited for, something, anything to happen.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Aqua was silent and she went to move but was cought and she screamed before it was muffled. Trevor went to shoot but he couldnt becausee he was afraid to hit her. She bit the guys hand and screamed "Alex!!!!" she struggled before there was a knife to her neck. She stayed strong and breathed hevily
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Alex
Alex heard Aqua scream and he freaked out. He ran out into the hall and saw her with a knife to her neck. He took a step forward, but stopped, afraid he might kill her. The man started to back up and go down the stairs. He waited till they were outta sight before he moved forward slowly. He peaked around the corner and he had Aqua turned around, the knife to her back. He was facing forward as well. He followed them outside. Then he saw him tie up her hands and pushed her up into the tree. Once she was up, he ran towards him. Biggest mistake of his life. The man turned around and stabbed him in the gut. Alex gasp, then couldn't get any air. The knife was pulled out and Alex stumbled backwards then fell onto the ground, cringing. He pressed his hand onto the wound tightly. He was couching up blood and Dylan came running out, "Alex!" he shouted, "Trevor get out here!" Alex's eyes felt heavy and their word became muffled. Only Aqua's screaming was clear in his mind.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Aqua's heart stopped seeing Alex be stabbed "No!!! Alex!!" she screamed and looked at the man then At trevor who shot at the guy and killed him. Sure enough, trevor ran to the tree and climbed it with his gun. Aqua told him where they ran to and he took off. Aqua was untied and she hurried to alex, pulling him onto her lap. She took off her shirt so she was in her bra and she pressed her shirt to his side "please stay with me, Alex..." she said, tears falling down her face
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Alex
Alex groaned and gasp when she moved him, then he gave a weak smile, "You not getting rid of me that easy." his smiled vanished and he had coughing fit, then blacked out. Then next time he woke up, he was in the living room. The lights were blinding and Dylan was tending to his wound. He looked around and didn't see Aqua, "Where's Aqua." he asked groggily. Dylan jumped and turned to looked behind him, "He's awake!" he said cheerfully. Alex saw Aqua run in with some cloths. He smiled at her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Aqua ran in and smiled seeing Alex "Oh my gosh you're okay." she ran over and put the clothes down. SHe hugged him carefully and kissed his head "Trevor isnt back yet, but I know he has the girls." she smiled and held him close to her but not enough to hurt him "Im sure Trevor kicked all their butts in"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Alex
He looked down and saw his chest wrapped in a white, but blood stained, cloth. He smiled weakly, "I'm sorry I scared you." He tried leaning up, but it failed, "I know he has 'em." He looked over to Dylan, a look of anger, sadness, and fear crossed his face, "He better." he said and walked off to his room. Alex heard the door slam and he was silent.

Mika
Mika and Amy were put into different tents, alone. The person who was carrying her tied one of her hands to a post in the tent. She pulled as hard as she could, but it wouldn't move, "You'll some.. fun.. here." he smirked and left the tent. Fear filled her eyes and she looked around for some kinda sharp object. Finding none, she just had to wait. A man came in and the first thing she noticed was the two daggers hanging at his waist. I have to get those she thought. The man himself was pretty well built, he came closer, taking off his shirt. He grabbed one of the daggers and cut the rope, although, by then, he pinned her. She just smiled and took the other one, pushing him off her. She retaliated quickly before he could do anything and stabbed him directly in the chest, digging it deeper till she saw the life fall out of him. She took the pair to her new daggers and held them, seeing as she had no place to put them. She peaked out the tent and saw Trevor. She heart skipped a couple of beats,
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next