RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Kaylee finished her part of the bags and she took the others from her mom and unpacked them. She then looked at Damon then at her mom 'Oh alright, but you can talk to me now if you want. Im possibly gonna be busy doing bills later. If Its private I understand' her mother smiled warmly and Kaylee smiled, Walking over to Damon and hugging him from the side "Damon is just that weird sometimes." She giggled and kissed his cheek "Im kidding."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Tumblr_lz8u6cEKZ81r0h1fro1_500_thumb

Damon

"I'll talk to you after we ake the dogs to the park."
He said giving a small smile. Kaylee said something about him being weird and then walked over hugging him. Damon swolled was was in his mouth before he grinned. " Why do you think I love you. You're just as weird as I am." He said before he leaned in and kissed her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Kaylee giggled and kissed him back before pulling away "We're both weird then, arent we." she winked and looked at her mom who finished up the foods and tossed out the bags. Alright, well ill work on the bills now and by the time you get back you will have time to talk with me. she then went upstairs with a bag of Her needs and Him needs. Thats what she called them "I love my mom, isnt she amazing? So understanding." she kissed her boyfriends cheek and then grabbed her own sandwhich, eating happily. She loved this relationship with Damon, it was so nice, enjoyable, confortable, and it was full of attention for her mostly. Thats what girls want, all the time, attention from their boyfriend.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 I-luv-chris-3-christofer-drew-ingle-24886311-335-470

Damon

Damon finished eating before he jumped off the counter. " I'm going to go change before we leave k.?" He said running up the stairs to their room. Damon quickly changed and brushed his and teeth beofre he walked back down the stairs and slipping into his shoes. Pepsi let out a loud yip and ran over knowing that they were foing some where. " Want to tak the truck or walk?" He asked getting a loud bark from the dogs when he said walk. The park was about a mile and a half away.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Kaylee nodded "Alrighty then, Damon." she watched as he left. She finished eating while he was gone and cleaned up, putting the other sandwhich away for her mom in the fridge. Washing the dishes, the finished and dryed them. "Damon, you are something." she said softly before putting the dishes away and heading to the bathroom and brushing her teeth once again. Yes she had 2 toothbrushes. One for the bathroom upstairs and one for the downstairs one. Once done, she came out and spotted Damon with the dogs. Kaylee slid her shoes on and glanced at Damon "Should we use their leashes? Im pretty sure we must, right?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 am

Trey was happily sitting on the couch with his healed-up boyfriend, Ka$h. Still ka$h had one problem with his leg but it didnt bother Trey. Trey still loved him. Too bad Ka$h's hair was cut off. Now trey couldnt play with it like he used to. Just as Ka$hs lips met his own, he closed his eyes and kissed him back, cupping his cheek lightly. He then pulled away and looked into his boyfriends eyes "You dont look the same" he chuckled "I miss your hair. I cant play around with it anymore. But Im glad I still have you" he hugged Ka$h and kissed his head and then his cheek and his lips once again. After a while, he pulled away and just held his face in his hands "What would I do without you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 am

Ka$h grinned and kissed his boyfriend back happyly. " I have no clue what I would do with out you..." Ka$h looked into the other males eyes. " Your my world Trey. I'm glad kaylee and Damon met or I would have never met you?" Ka$h said before he leaned in and kissed trey again lightly. " My dad and Kenny are going to be gone all day. And you said something in the hospital and I was hoping maybe now would be the time?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 am

Trey nodded "I was always scared to even talk to you back then.Kaylee helpped me and look at what it brought us to." he gently nuzzled Ka$h's cheek and chucled "Ah yes. I wanted to love you again. I remember." he kissed Ka$hs cheek again "you sure you would be able to handle it with your leg?" he had hoped it wouldmt interfear with his leg if they did this "Im up for it if you are"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Ka$h loved how careful Trey was. " I;m fine Trey." He chuckled slightly. " It doesn't really hurn, I just think the tenden or something is messed up." Ka$h gave a smile and leaned in to kiss him again.

Damon smiled over at Kaylee. " Yes he have to have them on a leash. So are we walking or what?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Trey smiled and chuckled softly "Alright." he pressed his lips against Ka$h's, his eyes sliding shut. After a bit, it went from kissing to making out, he slid off his boyfriends shirt then his own before crashing his lips back to his Boyfriends. He loved Ka$h. No matter how many times he would say it, or do it, he would still think it wasnt enough for him. If he had lost Ka$h, he wouldnt know what to do. Probly just blame himself all the time for letting something happen to Ka$h.

Kaylee nodded "Of course." She got the leashes and hooked the dogs onto them "Unless you think its too hot to walk all the way to the park?" she moved a lock of hair from her face and put it behind her ear. She then went to the kitchen and grabbed water bottles and put them in her draw-string bag.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Damn nodded. " Yeah I do think it's a little to hot, and I don;t think King could walk that far." He said grabbing the keys to his truck. Zoe came over and gave a small meow and looked up at damon. " Zo I don't think you shoud come some doggies don't like cats." The cat moewed again before she headed up the steps. Damon walked out of the house and got the dogs into the back of the truck.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm

KAylee nodded "Alrightly" she walked outside and once Damon passed,she closed the door behind him and hopped into the truck. She put the bag in the back and buckled up her seatbelt. Once Damon got inside, she kissed his cheek "It feels nice out here. Not cold anymore." she laughed alittle and looked out the window as he pulled out and drove to the Park, closiing her eyes as the wind blew through her hair. "I cant wait to get there,we're gonna have a blast."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:04 am

Once they were back at the house Damon let the dogs out of the house and they ran in lapping up water as fast as they could. Damon was scared to talk to Kaylee's mom. it was better then a dad though right? And her mom was really cool.. But he still could shake the fact he was scared. Demon walked into the kitch. " Can we talk now Rose?" He asked giving a smile. " Alone.."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:10 am

Rose had been happening to clean the house and so far, it had looked beautiful! She had an area for the dogs, put the toys back into the bin (For the dogs). She was cleaning the kitchen now, which was done. Hearing the door open, she smiled "Welcome home Damon, Kaylee" 'Thanks Mom!' she heard from Kaylee as she went upstairs and into her room. Glancing at Damon she crossed her arms "We sure can talk, but would you follow me?" she walked out of the kitchen and to her office with the french doors. once he got in, she closed the doors behind him and walked to her desk, leaning on it "Alright, what was it that you wanted to speak to me about?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:18 am

Damon sat own on the chair he was sure that he was shaking. " I.." Damon couldn't quiet find that words to use he looked up at the woman a scared looked on his face. " I know me and kaylee have only been going out for eleven months..." He looked down at the floor for a short time. " I want to ask for your daughters hand in marriage..." Damon looked down at the ground again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 am

Rose watched Damons movements, he seemed pretty scared.. she had wondered why though... Once he spitted it out, her jaw kinda dropped but it turned into a smile "Thats very nice of you, Damon. I honestly would love to have you marry my daughter. She deserves someone just like you, Damon. Someone who would care for her, make her happy. You fit everything that she ever wanted." she walked over and stood him up, hugging him softly "IM glad you asked me about it." she pulled from the hug "Would you need help looking for a ring?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 am

Damon kept his eyes on the floor. But then the woman spoak she said she was glad. Damon was in a state of shock. He just stood still as she hugged him. " i..." He shook his head. " Yeah i do." Damon had been saving up money for quiet some time now, and he had quite a bit. " Don't tell her."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 am

Rose shook her head "Dont worry, I wont tell her. Should we go when she heads to work? I have seen many pretty rings at the jewlery store when I would go to see a old friend of mine." she looked at the french doors no Kaylee yet! She looked back at damon and smiled "I feel like I cant stop smiling" she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

Damon nodded. " That sounds good to me.." He couldn't get the girn off his own face. " I;m really happy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 am

Rose laughed "I can see that. Wanna make something for your soon-to-be wife? Or should I?" she patted his shoulder "No, you wanna know what, you're a man. Do it for your woman." she smiled more "thats what my mom used to say to my father, well before they got married. Do I seem alittle odd to you?"

DXXXX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:05 am

Once Kaylee had left to work, rose put on her shoes and grabbed her keys "C'mon Damon. Time to go." She looked at the time, they had enough time but looking for a ring took forever because you would want to pick the right ring for her. "Picking the Ring out will take a while" once he came down, she walked outside and locked the door, going to the car and unlocking it. She got inside with damon and started driving to the jewlery store
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Damon walked out of the house with Rose and got into the car he had a large amount of cash in his pocket and he was hoping he could find something nice with what he had. " Thank you for taking me Rose..." He sighed. " I just hope we can find something nice you know?"

The couch wasn't really the best place to do this and Ka$h really didn't want to make love to his boyfriend down stairs where his dad or Rob could come home early. " Let's go up stairs." Ka$h said smiling slightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Rose nodded "You're welcome" she looked at him then looked at the road again "Dont worry, you'll find something beautiful for her. Even if it was a one diamond ring she would love it. She isnt that judgemental." She then pulled into the lot and parked the car, getting out with Damon and locking the car up before heading inside the Jewlery store, she looked around with Damon, she found 3 rings "Are these to your liking?"

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Diamond-rings

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Three-stones-engagement-ring

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 DT103

Trey thought about what would happen if they did do this on the couch, he nodded and stood up, helping his beautiful and hansome Ka$h up before heading upstairs with him, once they got to the room, he closed the door behind them and pressed his lips back to Ka$h's and led him towards the bed.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Tumblr_lwil2tdMML1r2at5po1_500

Damon sighed glacing at the rings that Rose had pick out. He didn;t really like any of them. Damon looked over at the rings that had some rubys in them. Damon smiled seeing a ring that he liked. He pointed it out to Rose. " Hey what about that one..." Damon looked at the price he need 300 more dollars then what he had. " We can ask then to keep it on hold so I can get the money, it would take me a few weeks.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 NG_6B_Ru-2DI_big

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Tumblr_m30iv732wh1qf7sd3o1_500

Ka$h grinned when his boyfriends lips wet his own again. HE dark haired male shoved the other down on the bed and grinned down at him. " I can still move around Trey." He chuckled and kissed the other again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Rose looked at the one he had picked "It is nice, but its 300 more. Thats pretty expencive." she looked up at her friend who bring 5 rings with rubys in them, also they were in the price range 'if you dont like these maybe I can lower the price on that ring, not sure.' the woman said and opened the small boxes

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 17

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Sterling-silver-ring-with-ruby

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 Heart-aquamarine-palladium-ring-with-ruby

http://www.shoppingnexus.com/images/products/pink-silver-rose-de-france-and-diamond-accent-ring-g-h-i3.jpg

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 17 3-stone-diamond-and-pink-sapphire-engagement-ring-14k-w-gold-0-60ct~117009205

Trey chuckled and pulled away just a bit "I care about you, thats all." he said softly as he kissed him again, (Since i got nothing should we make them fade?)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next