RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Amanda: she rolled her eyes and then walked out. going home now that her job was done aas a good friend. (i died with ehr so XD)

Kaylee: she sat in her room crying. Now that she was dressed and take care of. She stood and walked downstsairs. her mother hadnt gotten home yet either. Taking a tissue, she wiped her tears and still had some falling. Throwing the paper out, she walked out of the house and looked over at Damon's car. He was there, which brought more tears to her eyes, she spoke, her voice cracking "How could you... Damon.." more tears fell "I took good care of you, gave you my love and made you happy. Why would you ruin this by hiding this secret relationship behind my back with Ka$h... You are the only one that makes me happier than anything in this world, Damon..How could you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 S158896974

Damon looked up hearing the girl speak trough the cracked window. His blue eyes were full of tears and he didn't quite know what to say. He just shook his head. " I don't know. I couldn't help it." Damon got out of the truck and walked into the house, sure that she was following him. " If you want me gone aI'll leave. No problem with that." He said walking up to the room that was " his" Damon grabbed the bags that he had packed his stuff in with. " I think it's time for me to go back to my own house any way.' He said pulling stuff out of the dresser and shovong them into the bags. After doiing so for a short time Damon was over taken with sobs and leaned on the wall placing his head on his knees. Why the fuck did I do this? He asked himself. Not looking up, he didn't even know if the girl was still in the room or not.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Kaylee: She followed him as he went inside and up to the room "Damon I-" he had cut her off as he spoke "No damon... I dont want you to leave, I never said that." this was sending daggers through her heart "Damon, you dont have to leave.. really" she watched him shove his clothes in the bag and then he was now sobbing and leaning on the wall. She walked over and knelt in front of him, her tears faling.. "Damon I love you.. i really do.. but why did you hide this from me? You didnt have to. You could have told me. I wouldnt have been mad as long as I knew the truth.." she lifted his head to look at her "Im not lying to you right now. Sure im hurt, but that doesnt mean I hate you want want you out of my sight. I still want you here, I still want to see you, kiss and hug you.. you have made me a awesomer girl, I couldnt leave you or you leave me..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Damon
.Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Tumblr_m5pmgoRIW91rnhhqdo1_500

Damon looked at the girl when she spoke. " I thought you would get mad that's why I didn't tell you." He looked back down at the ground. " I love Ka$h and I can't help that I've known his since I was only a year old. We've been hooked at the hip since the first day we met, and I'm not kidding." Damon whipped tears from his eyes. " I don't think I will ever not love him, I just don't. But then you came alone and I love you too. And... and I just don't know what to do.' His dropped his head on his knees again, but didn't sob he just sat there shaking his head. " Fuck my life." he said under his life so she couldn't here
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Kaylee: "No. i dont get mad easily, Damon" He was tangled in this.. she listened and nodded "Damon, I know you are tangled in this mess.. but you have to let him go.. I want you both to have a good life aand live as best friends. Maybe you can help me get him to meet my friend and see how it goes. I want you and only you. I dont want to lose what we have..I can help you get out of this. if you let me.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Tumblr_lqik63sm821qbtiw6

Damon looked at the girl and nodded. " Yeah I know I need to give him up, but it's hard, you have no clue how hard." He sighed and looked down at the floor. ' I think we should have him meat him. It might help things out. Who is it any ways?" Damon asked looking at at her his face still slightly wet with tears. When she said the name Dmon nodded. " Yeah I know him, I only have one class with him, and he's not like a good friend of mine, but I know him.' Damon sighed and got up from the floor going over and sitting on his bed, it was only around four, and the house was waty quiet. He looked over at the bag that was laying on the floor stuffed with his clotes. " I'm sorry I flipped out. I just thought you would be man and kick me out of something. That's all people have ever done." He sighed again and pulled out his phone. His fingers flow across the screen as he texted Luke letting him know what had happened. Damon crossed his legs and placed the phone infront of him. He looked over at her and patted the bed. " I'm so sorry I lied to you Kaylee." Damon gave her a hug and then looked down at the bed. ' I just was so confused, you have no clue."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Kaylee: "I know.." kaylee agreed with him and told him his name (i forgot it.....) and smiled alittle "ok. well we'll all be friends then." watching him get up and walk over to the bed. Silence filling the room and she followed his eyes to the bag and she picked it up. Un-packing for him untill he spoke "Its ok, but dont think I would do that to you. Im not evil like other people who are like that. Never would I do that." she soon finished and looked back over and walked to the bed and sat down. "its okay damon.. Just please dont do it again." She hugged him back with a slight snuffled and when they parted, she looked in his eyes "I know." she smiled alittle, and kissed him softly, soon pulling away "I would do anything to make you happy again. Even if it means my so-called 'special power'." Kaylee smiled with a slight laugh. moving the hair from his face
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Christofer-Drew-3-christofer-drew-ingle-25449199-500-412

Damon looked over at the girl and smiled slightly. " You know I love you right Kaylee? Just because of this doesn't change that." He leaned over and kissed her. " And by love, I mean I really do love you." Damon leaned over and kissed her, this time not like the other, Damon kissed her with an before unsee hunger. His arma went around her waist like they did all the time and pulled her onto his lap. He himself leaned back on the head board. Damon ran his tongue over her lips until they were parted and slipped his tongue into her mouth. But Damon wanted so much more then the kissed they had shared time and time again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Kaylee: Aa smile grew on her face and kissed him back when he kissed her. As he kissed her again, Kaylee murmured 'I love you too..' though the kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed him. She loved the feeling of his arm around her waist and then slidng onto his lap. feeling his tounge running over her lips, Kay parted them and went to war with his. She slid her hands into his hair, kissing him more deeply and passionately. Loving the feeling of his lips against hers. If anything, her mother wouldnt be coming back till 9-10 o'clock at night. and they had plenty of time for some fun.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:27 pm

* Time Skip lol?*

Damon

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Tumblr_m7cjpcFBcM1rtg3obo1_500

Damon smiled at her and pulled his hand out of her grip before he stood and grabbed some clothes, Damon pulled the pants that were hanging on the door knob off and walked into the bathroom. He took a quick shower and headed back into the room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Kaylee: She smiled and streched, the sheets covering her. As soon as Damon had came out, she then got up and went to her room, and quickly. Grabbing some clothes and heading in the shower herself. Soon coming back out all fresh and clean. Feeling more relaxed.

yes we may skip XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:50 pm

(( I ment because all the PM stuff lol. Yeah.))

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Tumblr_liw7p4FwV01qfcwuxo1_500_thumb

When she came back into the room Damon was laying on the bed. It wasn't very late in the day, but he himself was now quite tired. He looked over at the girl as she walked in. Damon had changed the sheets on the bed and they were now blue he had found some in the hall closet. He gave a her a small smile and yawned.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Kaylee: She walked over ant sat next to him "That tired you out, huh? Im quite tired myself." Kay layed next to him and wrapped her arms around his torso in a hug "I swear damon, you know how to make me happy." she laughed alittle and looked up at hm, kissing his cheek softly and closed her eyes. "I love you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Christoferdrew-1

Damon was already drifting off to sleep when she stared o sleep. He only replied to the last words she spoke. " I love you to." The sandy haired boy pulled his knees up to his chest and soon drifted off to sleep.

* Time Skip*

Damon woke up latter that night hearing a car pulling into the drive way. The boy yawned and looked around the room seeing the pretty girl next to him he smiled and looked at his watch it was ten pm. Damon placed his hand on his stomach when it started to growl. He stood from the bed and walked out of the bedroom door and into the kitchen. Seeing her mother down stairs Damon gave a light smile. " Hello Rose." (( It was Rose right?)) He walked over to the fridge and pulled it open looking for something
to eat.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

lol yes it was rose.

Rose: After a long night of working, she pulled into the driveway, ywaning as she did so. Getting out nd grabbing her bag, she got out and locked the car. Soon getting to the door and unlocking it with a click and walking in to see Damon "Good morning." Rose set her bag down and walked into the kitchen "Want me to make you anything?" she asked, leaning on the counter.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Christofer-drew-nevershoutnever-19593108-326-315

Damon looked at the woman when she spoke. " No I'm fine." He said pulling out something to eat and sitting on the counter. " Get some sleep." Damon said giving a small smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Rose: "Alright, sorry for not coming home last night." she walked out and upstairs passing kaylee on the way up and saying good morning and then goodnight... (Kaylee's POV) Kay: She came down and smiled warmly at her mmother "morning and night" when she got to the bottom of the steps, she walked into the kitchen and smiled as she seen Damon "Good Morning, Damon." walkng over she kissed him softly and pulled away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 pm

(( Okay I want them to make Ka$h meet that one dude, so maybe next post or soon.))

Damon

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 1889360_o

Damon gave the girl a smile and kissed her back before hopping up and sitting on the counter. " SO you were talking about this guy that likes Ka$h. Do you have a picture I could send Ka$h of him." Damon asked setting his phone on the counter. Even though it was going to be hard to say goodbye to his ex lover Damon knew and it would a good idea, no one likes a cheater, and Damon was prooving to be one. He didn't want to think of it that way though, because he loved them both so much. Sighing under his breath Damon looked over at her. " maybe we could set up a blind date for them or something."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Kaylee: "I acually was talking to him. He sounded pretty excited if you ask me. And about the picture, Im not sure." She sat down on the chair and crossed her legs, lookinh up at him. She loved him with everything she got, but the cheating thing would keep pushing away untill she wouldnt talk to him again. Kay didnt want that to happen. Damon was the only guy to make her happy and glad to have someone like him. "A blind date sounds good. Since Ka$h doesnt know him much or has even seen him and got a good look at him. If I were a gay guy I would so date him." a smile tugged the corners of her lips "I think it would be cute to see them together."

ok im gonna have to look for his name then XD

dis is him! :3Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Emo-boy-sad
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Tumblr_la9lzejSdR1qcre87

Damon gave a small smile looking down at the phone. " Yeah I think Ka$h will like him. So lets set this up for tonight." He said picking up his phone and calling Ka$h.

" Hey." " Hey you want to go out to dinner tonught, I have some one I want you to meet." " I guess." " Okay see you then." The two boys talked for a short time before Damon hung up and looked over at Kaylee.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Kaylee: "Okay." as he called Ka$h she made alittle breakfest for them and then handed him his plate when he was done. Some Toast and eggs "Im so excited" she admitted "ok, so i'll take my mom's car and you take yours, okay? I'll pick up Ka$h and you will Pick up Trey. He lives 1 block away in a white house, its obvious with his beautiful orange flowers. You cant miss it. But i'll show you before I go for Ka$h." she already knew where he lived when they picked him up to go to the lake.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 0

Damon gave a small nod. " Fine by me."

Time skip

Damon changed and walked out to his truck. Starting the large truck he pulled up and drove to the house that he had been shown. Getting out Damon walked over and knocked on the door. Waiting for a reply, Damon gave a small to the woman at the door. " Hi, is Trey here?" Damon asked in a sweet tone the woman called and the boy walked down the steps. " Hello," He said to the other male. " I'm Damon, Kaylee told e to pick you up." One they were in the truck Damon pulled away. " So," He sighed. " How long have you liked Ka$h?" He asked tapping his long fingers on the stearing wheel.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Kaylee: She walked out next to Damon before splitting and getting into her mothers car. Which happened to be a avalanche she loved. And driving to Ka$h's house. She got out and approached the house, knocking on the door and waiting for him or someone else to answer the door. Once someone did, it was his father. He was taller then her and way taller which made her feel short. "Hey, Is Ka$h here?" once the man nodded and called him down, Kay smiled at him and waved alittle. "Ready to go?"

Trey: When his mother called to him, he came down and seen a Boy he reconized. Oh! Yes, Kay's boyfriend she did say he was cute, and he was! But he had his own crush and he would never crush on Kaylee's boyfriends. "Hello, nice to meet you. Im trey" he said before following him into the truck. "Ka$h I have liked for a while. I cant really say. I guess since I had met him. Which was just a bump-into here and there. Nothing really special." he shrugged "Kaylee also told me allot about you. She is always giggly when she talks about you to me.Is that why you like her? Because she is a special girl you would never get again?" he tilted his head slightly. Looking at damon.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 am

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 Tumblr_m7nk9tGRpW1qcfqb7

Ka$h gave a nod and said goodbye to his father and his fathers boyfriend before he followed her out to the car. Once he was inside Ka$h looked over at her. He was wereing a nice black dress shirt with dark blue pants, and his black hair was combed nicely with a beanyover top. " Do I look okay?" Ka$h asked the female sitting next to him, he hope the girl wasn't mad at him. but then again, why wouls she be doing this if she was. " So what's this guy like?" Ka$h asked looking down at the floor of the car.

Damon
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 10 -awn-chris-drew-christofer-drew-Favim.com-110984

Damon kept his eyes on the road as he spoke to the other male. " Oh well I don't evn think he knew your name before now, not trying to be rudy or anything. Ka$h just doesn't get along with people, and hardly knows any one other then the people me and my brother drag around him." The other then began to talk about Kaylee. " Yeah I guess, she's just really sweet. And I don't know theirs something about her that I just love."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 am

Kaylee: Walking to the car with him,she got in and started the car up. Glancing over at Ka$h, she smiled and nodded "you look great." kay told him an then started to drive "This guy, is one ordinary one. He is kind, sweet. He would do anything to make you happy." She looked at him quickly and back at the road "please dont be mean or anything to him. hes an angel like me. It would hurt me to see his heart shatterd."

Trey: "Oh, well, with me, he would get along. Nothing to worry about that with me." he moved his hair from his face and looked at Damon when he mentioned about Kaylee as well "Yeah, shes a cookie.. or maybe cotton candy. She would never get mad at anyone unless it was the worst thing in history. Relationship-wise or life-wise. as in school and stuff. Ever since we were younger, I would always stick up for her since the boys were always mean to her just because of her brains or try to touch her. The touching really pissed me off.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next