RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are who? and Wolves only

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You are who? and Wolves only Empty You are who? and Wolves only

Post  You are who? Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm

alrghty here it is, what would you like to do?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

You are who? and Wolves only Empty Re: You are who? and Wolves only

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 pm

I'd say teen. That okay with you?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm

sure, do you want to put your characters up? or just start?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:15 am

Just start mostly because i;m not home. So I'll play Sheaba, Jake, Olly, and Ryan.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:40 pm

i'll do Rory, Lily, Link and Tyler, and i'll post prolly tomorrow i don't have much time today sorry :/ any idea for a setting or do you care?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Not school. Lol
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:16 pm

XD ok
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 pm

How about this? For a plot I mean?
The summer is starting, and Sheaba, Jake, Olly, Ryan, Rory, Lily, Link and Tyler think it will be just like every other one they’ve had before. *___, Rory, *___, and Link become worried when their friends *___, Lily, *___ and Tyler go missing. The first four begin asking around and while doing so, meet each other. Together now, they leave their homes and towns becoming increasingly worried when whispers of a mad man’s bid for power reaches their ears. For various reasons, the man has kidnapped the other four hoping to use them to gain the usual, ultimate power over the world. The man is not pleased when he learns about the four coming to find their friends and not only sends out monsters to stop them, but also tries to turn the friends against each other.

*your characters
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm

That ones good, but I don't really like it lol. How bout this.

Your girls, wonder into the woods known as Wolf Land, no one quiet knows why, but all they know is that every one that goes there goes missing. So your girls go there just to check it out and then before they know it they are snatch by large men, who they soon find out are werewolves. I may not play all my people if we do this plot, but I kinda like this. It can get to the point where your girls get turned. Or they can try to run or something like that. I think it would be fun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 pm

lol, this one sounds good, do you want to post first?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Can you?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 pm

this good or is the time period off?
Rory stepped onto the porch in the early morning light. She swept a look around the town before bringing her gaze to rest on the forest not five miles from her home. Wolf Land, they called it for whatever forgotten reason the name had stuck and no one ever went into the forest. At least, they weren’t supposed to go into the forest people over the years most certainly went in, and then never came back out. But no one had tried it in years, Rory mused thoughtfully, what if she tried it? Just the outskirts not very deep… No, said a firm voice in her head, you know you it would break your dad’s heart. This was because while no one had been into the forest in years, the last few people who had were Rory’s mother and brother as well as a few other villagers. No one knew why they had gone but her best friend had spotted them entering and ran to inform the other villagers. That discovery had led to bitter arguments among the town leaders. Do they go in after them? Or should they bother?
Rory sighed and turned her back on the forest. Of course it had been decided that they would not try to find the missing towns people. Rory began a slow walk into the heart of the small town where she knew she would find her friends Lily and *Ryan would probably be. She banished thoughts of the forest from her mind as she did every morning and placed a smiled on her face. People around here figured ten years was long enough morning time and that it was high time for her father and herself to move forward. She drew nearer to the common well and stopped when only Lily was standing there. Lily smiled and waved her closer. How you been? She asked Rory brightly. “Fine,” Rory answered, “Where’s Ryan?”

Lily had been up for hours helping her mother and sister. Her father was gone to work but there was breakfast to make, laundry to prepare for washing, the baby to watch and many other things before she would be allowed to escape and meet Rory and Ryan. They often went out together to go hunting or swimming coming much closer to the forest then most thought prudent. Closer than Lily though prudent, but she would be the last to say this to Rory who seemed to be defiantly unafraid of the forest and its secrets. The laundry hanging on ropes hung from brackets on the walls between houses, Lily finally stretched her aching arms to the sky. Stopping only to grab bread from the kitchen, Lily walked briskly to the well, the common meeting place of Rory, Lily and Ryan. She arrived glad to consistently be the first there in two weeks. Rory stalked up the street toward her minutes later wearing a fake smile. Lily hated to see that but once again she didn’t say anything knowing perfectly well the reason behind it. “How you been? Good,” “I’m not sure the guy’s ‘polly still asleep you know him?” Lily chuckled.

*I’ve said Ryan but it can be who ever : )
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah that's fine. But I want it to be winter, I think it will Help be write better. I'm working on my reply it's ganna take a while.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Jake & Sheaba
You are who? and Wolves only 3314974267_bf07614beeYou are who? and Wolves only Wolves-large

Jake trotted through the newly follen snow of the woods. Looking around through the trees as he did so. His huge black frame stiking out in the light colors around him. The raven colored wolf's eyes flicked from side to side when he heard the sounds of foot steps. Soon hearing to quiet howl that came after them. Jake's head shot up from were it was, sniffing the snow. Seeing the other wolf padding over Jake gave a small smile. Once the white wolf was by Jake's side he spoke. " So what are the plans for the day?" The raven colored wolf asked in a growl like voice. The female cocked her head and gave a small shrug.

" I don't know." Jake sighed and looked around again.

" Maybe some one will come out today." He said standing and starting to walk. The beautiful white wolf stoot and patted after him. After walking for a short time they got to a small group of house like cabins. Cages laced the outer walls and with in were humans. Humans these people seemed to keep as pets, yes they kept them alive, but it was still a crule way to live. A lucky few were kept in the homes of the werewolves, but most were children. No one could set foot into the woods without being taken by the wolves. " Come on Sheab." Jake said opening the door to their cabin. The skinny girl had been looking in at a shaking young girl that had wondered into the wood a few weeks back. She said she was looking for food before winter came, but the wolves didn't care. Like the others she was tossed into a cage.

Sheaba sat down at the table and sipped from a now cold cup of coffee. Sighing she dumped it out and started a fresh pot before plopping down on the couch next to her brother and ruffeling his hair. " Ello Matt." She said giving the young teen a smile.

" Hi." The boy said before looking back down at the book he was reading. Jake sighed and walked out the front door again looking in at the humans locked away. In a way he did feel bad for them it was quite cold out, but they always made she they didn't freeze. But there was one that the pack had locked away from the others on a long chain hooked into a lead block in the ground. The human was soon going to be turned he was maybe 27 or so a cute boy the females would say. He had been so well in the ten years he had been there that he had gotten a bite. But the toxins as some would call then had failed and he was still merely a human, strong and large, but just a human with no power at all. Jake looked down at the chained male and chuckled.

" I hope it works this time." Tonight under the full winter moon the alpha wolf, who just happened to be Jake would give the male the bite and hope that after a year it would work. But non of then truely knew if it would. " Good luck." Jake said turning away from the male ad walking back up to the cabin.

Ryan
You are who? and Wolves only Oli

Ryan spent the most of his day at home helping out with his little brother. But he soon was able to leave. heading into the town he got a quick something to eat before heading to the meating place of him and his friends. Walking through the rest of town Ryan watched the people walk and ride by. Once he was at their meating place Ryan looked around. Not seeing the girls he sighed and sat down on the cleared, but still wet spets.

After about an hour of waiting on of the girl showed up and then the other. Ryen over heard then saying he was still in bed and rolled his green eyes. Walking over Ryan placed his arms on both the girls and sighed. " yeah I'm so not in bed." He said chuckeling. " I've been up for hours. Long before you, or the sun." Ryan let out yawn. "Sowht'sh plans orthday?" th dark haired boy asked. ryan hielf hadnever beleives in thes called " Wolf Land" he foud the hole thing stupid. It was just stories to scare the kids in th town.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 pm

i'll post Lily later

Rory smiled indulgently at Ryan as he swung his arms around them. “Well what’s that then? A first? It ought to be written down in the record book,” she joked. “Hmmm, for plans I need more mint to make tea with, so this means a journey up the valley” she tilted her head sideways at him and grinned, “but if you’re scared you can stay home,” she laughed as she ducked his playful punch. She knew he wasn’t scared. He didn’t believe the story’s at all. Rory believed them to a certain extent but mostly shared Ryan’s view. “Anything you need Lily?” Rory asked Lily smiled, “What don’t I need, we’re almost out of everything.” Rory stretched to the sky popping her back before she said, “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s go to my house and pick up the sacks there.”
They set off back to the edge of town. Rory left the other two in the kitchen while she ran to get the bags. When she came back her dad was with them, bent over a mug. She stopped but her dad heard her and turned frowning. “I don’t want you going in there,” he said. “We aren’t we just go…” “That’s to close!” he cut her off, “What if you go to? What will I do then?” it was with an accusing tone as though Rory could have prevented her mother disappearing. She glared, while she understood her dad he was going a little too far this time, “Good bye dad,” she said firmly and marched back out of the house her friends following. They didn’t say much and Rory wished they would. Ryan especially always made her laugh and Lily was comforting. Rory sighed heavily and looked over her shoulder at them attempting a smile, “So Ryan, how’s the family?” she asked they were crossing the field nearing the first patch of wild mint.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Ryan
You are who? and Wolves only Tumblr_lbun6mCmFI1qacsbe_large

Ryan walked to Rory's house with the girls and waited for the girls to get there things. Then her father came out telling them that there were not going by the woods. " I won't let anything happen to them." Ryam said giving the man a smile. Her father never gave a straight answer so they just left. The walk was quiet and they didn't really talk.

After walking for a while Rory asked a question and Ryan looked over at her. " Okay I guess, Jessie has been sick." Jessie in Ryans little sister, she had getting sick often over the past two years, but inb the paast two months it seems like every other week she was sick. " I don't really know why she keeps getting sick, my brother is kinda scared."

(( Sorry that sucked))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:38 pm

it's ok, hope this'll help :)
Lily shivered against the bitter wind that started blowing around them. She looked concernedly at Ryan and sniffed “Maybe we should pick some chamomile for Jessie,” she ventured slowly, biting her lip. The only patch of chamomile was five yards from the forest’s fringe. She didn’t really want to go that close to the forest, out of all of them Lily felt most wary of it, but if it was for Ryan’s sister… her thoughts trailed off as she bent towards the giant cluster of mint at her feet. After an hour they had filled one bag and Rory waved them onward to a berry bush that was half buried in snow. Lily brushed some off and felt the cold biting into her hand, she wished she’d thought to bring gloves like Rory did. The fat berries filled half a second bag in not time and they moved off again, Lily noting, with slight apprehension, that they were slowly making their way towards the chamomile patch.
Too soon they reached it. Lily kept glancing up every few seconds looking into the forest and hating herself for being this scared. Nothing was going to hurt her; she was with Rory and Ryan. A cloud moved in front of the sun. Lily looked up again and started violently. “What? What is it?” Rory, whose back was to the forest asked her. Lily looked closer. “Nothing, I think,” she squinted as hard as she could but now she felt sure she had jumped at nothing more than a rabbit leaping out of a pile of snow.

Rory made up her mind to get the chamomile as soon as Ryan asked. She would do anything for his family; they were one of the few that helped her and her dad stay alive after her mother was lost. Steadily she worked toward the place where she knew there to be some of the helpful plant. If they boiled it, it should help an unsettled stomach and the heat would help coughing or sore throats. This must be why Ryan was so quiet today. Rory’s brow creased in worry for her friend, her own troubles temporarily forgotten. Lily jumped and Rory froze, a sudden fear chilling her colder that the frosty air. She stood and looked behind her into the forest. A tree branch moved. It was the wind, she told herself; but she stepped nearer knowing that the wind was not able to only move one branch. She heard Lily’s worried voice say something and Ryan’s too, but she did not hear properly.
An odd idea struck her. Her mother was in there somewhere she had to let her out. She stepped forward again and a hand closed on her shoulder at the same time a pair of eyes flashed through the trees. Eyes that glinted through the darkness. Eyes that were not human. Rory was frozen, rooted to the spot. She could not hope to move and the warning in her through came out as strangled gurgling. She hoped one of them had seen and that they would run, but she felt sure that they had not. Her own fear held her there and she watched the eyes step closer. Suddenly, as though freed from chains, she could move again. She spun on the spot “Run!” she almost screamed and she grabbed up Lily’s should her forcing the girl onto her feet. She did not know if the creature would follow them but at this moment, she knew not to take a chance.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 am

Jake Sheaba and Iven
You are who? and Wolves only Alex-Evans-alex-evans-835974_333_497You are who? and Wolves only L_1a396c379e1e65c4d4ef7ccc56f98603You are who? and Wolves only 155098_487654171258916_1708258217_n
You are who? and Wolves only Wolves_480_optimized

Jake stepped from the cabin shifting insetentily into his huge wolf form. Sheaba and another male stepped fron the cabin as well. Give a small nod Jake leaped off the porch and darted off into the snowy woods. The other two following him. They wre juat going out on a quick hunting trip, but as he got closer to the edge of the woods Jake caught a wiff of something. Something that was not animal. Stopping in stiffing the colf air Jake sood solved the puzzel. " Humans." He mummbled to himself and licked his large K-9 teeth. Starting to run again Jake stiffed the air to find out just where the sent was oming from. Stopping when he got close enough to the sent. Jake dropped his belly to the cold snow. Although he stuck out like no other with his black coat on the bright white snow. Sheaba on the other hand was almost unseen as she crawled across the icy snow, and Iven then other wolf was also almost unseen with his loght brown, and creamy coat.

Jake stopped looking around a leafless oak tree. He could see the humans they were feet away from the edge of the tree line they could do this. But not quite yet. Jake moved over to Sheaba and spoke quietly into her ear. " I want you to shift and walk over to them, make youself look sick or weak. Say you got away from the wolves and need some one to help you. Do not let them see your eyes." Jake licked his lips again and looked at the other two wolves. Sheaba gave a nod and moved closer.

And as if magic the young wolf shifted, into a young teen. Pushing away a tree Sheaba placed her hand on the closest girl to the tree line. The girl froze and Sheaba didn't speak, what seemed like hours passed before the girl turned to her friends and yelled run. Pulling a smaller girl to her feet. " Wait!" Sheaba called to the girl. " Please help me." She pleaded in a weak voice. " Please. I just broke free from the wolves and I need some one to help me back to my home." Sheaba didn't not look at the humans she kept her eyes on the ground. Once the tre teens had turned back to look at her Sheaba's head shot up and he blue eyes started to glow. Quickly shifting she let out a howl, and before the three could run the two large male wolves ran from there hiding places and ran out after the teens. J

Jake Jumped pinning the smaller of the two girls to the ground and growld, licking his large teeth, as he did so a large glob of stick clear drool landed on the girls face. Jake's plate sized paws rested on the girls sholders, shoving them into the ground. He then heard the sound of a yelp from Iven and looked over the male of the group had hit him in the head. Jake looked to sheaba who ran over and took Jake's place over the small teen girl.

Iven let Jake take over with the male and trotted over to the other female who was trying to run. In three long strides Iven was next the the girl and with a pounce he was infront of her. " It was a bad day to ran around by the woods now wasn't it girly?" Iven said as he walked around and around the female licking his K-9s. " Because now we are going to keep you as pets, and who knows, we may even feed you to our new half blood tonight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Rory stopped and turned to face the girl and even as she did she knew it was a mistake. She did not need to hear the howl that rent the air to know they just met the monsters of the wood. Letting out a peaicing scream Lilly tired to stumble away Rory watched in frozen horor at the large wolf the leaped and pinned the shriking girl to the ground. First instinct kicking in, Rory tried to flee even as a part of her wanted to help, she knew she could not help Ryan or Lily, then a huge brown-ish colored wolf jumped in front of her and Rory stopped to face it. Her heart was pounding so hard she was sure it would burst, it was so loud in her mind that she could not hear what the wolf was saying in its growly voice. Then her second instinct kicked in, all her adrenelin told her to fight, fight and die because there was no way she could win. All at once her vision cleared, there was no escaping, but she would be damned if she was gong to stand there and let them do as they liked. Moving in what seemed to be slow motion, she ran at the wolf screaming her head off and picking up a long thin stick from the ground. She struck out and the wolf appeared to be to stunned to do anything at first because the blow landed right across his face where Ryan had earlyer landed a blow. However, it was the last one.The wolf snarled angrily and Rory found her self on her back the cold snow against her neck. She was still yelling and strougling, “You gonna kill me?” she demanded, “’cause if you don’t I will kill you,” that was rediculus, the sane part of her brain whispered, so she rephrased it, “I will seriosly hurt you,” whci was almost just as foolish, Rory glared defiantly into the glowing eyes and they staired at each other for a moment, then the wolf began to make a weird choking noise that sounded suspiciously like laghter. “What? You think I’m funny? Well sorry to make you laughe,”

Lily screamed so loud it hurt as the wolf came charging out of the forest. She tried to run but it slammed her to the ground and knocked the breath from her lungs. She hear growls and cries and she scremed again knowing that in no way, would the villige come to help. Tears streamed down her face and every bit of her that could move was shaking. Why did they come this close today? Why were they going to be eaten? Because in her mind that could be the only thing a werewolf would want. It’s hevy paws dug into her shoulder and it’s breath smelled terrible. The large drop of drool made her gag. Then the wolf leapt off and Lily rolled onto her front but another wolf took its place and Lily’s head was shoved into the freezing snow. Looking up, she saw Rory make her mad rush and go down, she could not see Ryan but from the sounds he was still going. Something was happening but she could not tell what. Her breath was coming shorter and she knew she was about to pass out. “Why?” she asked before everything went black.
When she awoke it was with a terrible head ach. “Where am I?” she asked. The palce was small and cramped but there was a light at the end of the tunnle like compartment. “Hellow?” she asked the snow white ground in front of her. “You’ll get no answers,” said a voice next to her. Turning quickly, Lily found she was not alone. Another girl was there who appeared to be around her own age. However, this girl was dirty and covered in rags. “Who are you? “Ha,” the girl laugheed humorlusly, “I don’t have a name,” “Did you see my friends come in?”Lily moved closer desperate for information. “I don’t know,” on closer inspection Lily saw the girl might have at one time been pretty, but was now waisted with hunger. “What do they do?” “To us? It depends, if you amuse you they keep you. If they like you they make you one of them, like that one out there,” she nodded to the outside. When Lily looked again she saw a man or boy or thing thrashing on the grownd. “And if they don’t like you?” she whispered, “They kill you,” the girl finished simply. “Aw, you’r tryall run is here,” she said as a tall person aproched the cell.

Rory: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRADP6471H6ByBDQx6PPXcxagxQr9voB7VQoDF54p6UTtC4BSCpZA

(it's evanescence)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Ryan's head turned as the girl grabbed Rory's shoulder he was ready to run, or fight, what ever happened to come first. But then the girl spoke of freeing herself from the some called wolves. Ryan rolled his eyes and went back to picking the mint that was at his feet. Not watching what was going on Ryan heard the girls scream and his head shot up once more. Taking the spot of where the girl once stood was now a large white wolf. Ryan's jaw dropped and them all hell broke loose. Two more wolves. these much larger ran out. The dark haired male went to move his feet, but the seemed to stuck in place. Just as he broke from the grounds hold he was pinned to the ground by one of the huge animals.

(( Clearly I am not done yet. I'll finish this up at home, I'm at school.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Ryan

You are who? and Wolves only Tumblr_lkhihmenFg1qgctgo

Ryan's head turned as the girl grabbed Rory's shoulder he was ready to run, or fight, what ever happened to come first. But then the girl spoke of freeing herself from the so called wolves. Ryan rolled his eyes and went back to picking the mint that was at his feet. Not watching what was going on Ryan heard the girls scream and his head shot up once more. Taking the spot of where the girl once stood was now a large white wolf. Ryan's jaw dropped and them all hell broke loose. Two more wolves. these much larger ran out. The dark haired male went to move his feet, but the seemed to stuck in place. Just as he broke from the grounds hold he was pinned to the ground by one of the huge animals.

A drop of sticky drool dropped down onto Ryan's face, and he punched the animals nose. Letting out a rip the wolf the growled and pushed the males shoulders deeper into the deep snow. Ryan sruck the wolf again this time in the eye and the animal yelped. The large brown wolf jumkped off Ryan and ran over to one of the girls, but before Ryan could stand another would was ontop of him growling like a demon. Ryan regreted ever thinking the wolves were not real. Because clearly they were and they were not going to let any of them go. Ryan closed his eyes and prayed, but when he opened his eyes Ryan was locked in a cage like an animal. There were other people around him, and he had no clue what to do. He went to open the dorr, but it was locked with four large pad locks.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Bump.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:03 pm

what does bump mean?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Just moving it up to the top so it doesn't get deleted.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum