RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For You Are Who? and Wolves.

2 posters

Go down

For You Are Who? and Wolves. Empty For You Are Who? and Wolves.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Um I'm not ganna post a skully right now because i'm not home, bit I'll be playing Andy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For You Are Who? and Wolves. Empty Re: For You Are Who? and Wolves.

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:23 pm

k do you want me to wait till you post one?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:28 pm

No it's fine. Just post some one. But people make the skully good not stupid. To think about it I might be able to find Andy one sec.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:36 pm

ok
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Photo/Image:
Name: Andy Smith
Race: Caucian
Alignment:
Hair Colour and Style: Andy had rather long black hair, the very tips of his hair are a deep blood red color. His hear goes down to about his color bone. He keeps in long short hair bugs him. His red bangs are swept over his left eye and some times are in his face. He keeps his hair down. Because after being pulled up his hair becomes very staw like and he does not like that. Andy's hair is very think and soft to the tough. Although it would look to be very coarse.
Eye Colour: Andy has a very strange mix of colour for his eyes. They are an odd mix of red, pink, blue, and brown. That may sound like a horrid colour, but it is every thing but that. It is a very pretty shade. But he is given alot of crap about them
Ht. & Wt.: 6'4" 123(Under weight)
Identifying Marks: Andy's body is laced with many scares, to many to list. But one that pops out the most is the blue tinted scare over his right cheek, yes it has a silvery blue tint to it. Andy has snake bites and a small nose ring.
General Appearance: Andy is tall and extremely skinny. His ribs pop out of his sides and he would appear to be weak. But like alot of others Andy only appears that way. He is very strong lifting over two times his own body weight. His arms are thin as are his legs. But don't get me wrong. Just because he's so skinny he is very good looking. Andy has features that pop out well. A very masculine face. His jaw bones are in sharp points. As are his nose and chin. Andy is some what shabby because of being on the streets his hair is not as well kept as it could be, and 80% of the time he's not the cleanest. Any time he can he gets himself and all the kids cleaned up.
Background:
Pets:
Tie: For You Are Who? and Wolves. Clouded_Leopard
Breed: Clouded leopard

Tea: For You Are Who? and Wolves. Leopard_Clouded_yawn_best
Breed: Clouded Leopard

Game: For You Are Who? and Wolves. Siberian
Breed: Sierian Leopard

Cadycane: For You Are Who? and Wolves. Anime_kitty1
Breed: Unknown

Special Abilities: None
Weapons: Many
Personality: Andy is very shy when you first meet him. But he comes out of his shell easy. He loves most people and gets alone easy. Andy does have a very dark side. He gets pissed extreamly easy and he isn't someone to just lay down and take what he is given. He can and will fight back. But on the other hand Andy is one of the nicest guys a person could meet. He's the kind of guys to hold dorrs open andpick things up if they are dropped. Andy is very good with both kids and animals.
Family: Annie, Sam, Mark, Jim, and Gummy ( Real name Gage)
Annie

Gummy
Ahe: 6

Sam
Mark

Jim
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Photo/Image:
Name: Lily Balck
Race: Caucian
Alignment:
Hair Colour and Style: She has black hair with the side pieces and bangs died white. It is shoulder length she usually has it up in high pig tails with the white side pieces loose or braided.
Eye Colour: Lily has grass green eyes with black flecks they have a slight glow in the dark affect. The pupils are over long almost like a cats.
Ht. & Wt.: 5’ 4” 130
Identifying Marks: The main one would be the tattoo on the inside of her left wrist of a cross. She has two earring holes she has a long scar from her shoulder blade to her lower back.
General Appearance: Lily is what some would call, well filled out but she is nowhere near fat. Most of the time she wears geen eye liner that makes her eyes pop and matching clothes. She looks good in just about anything and has a wide range of styles that she wears But her favorite outfit is a black skirt that goes knee length and black stockings and shoes, the shirt is usually v-neck.
Background:
Pets: A white male husky named Link. He has blue eyes.
A cat, no particular breed but Lily thinks she has Siamese somewhere.
Special Abilities: None
Weapons: she prefers a staff or a stick of wood but she can use a gun or her fists.
Personality: She is really very kind and caring on the inside. If she sees something hurt she wants to take care of it, but she acts tough on the outside so that she won’t disappoint her dad. The only person she is really scared of is her dad since she is the only kid she is put under all kinds of pressure because one day she s going to take over the family business of selling cars.
Family: dad, Richard mother, Tina

Last edited by You are who? on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Andy placed his board down next to him, quickly jumping on and riding down the road. His big cat Game runnung at his side. Andy hit the down hill slope of the road and went flying down. Game keeping up with easy. Andy looked down right as he saw the can in the road. He was going to fast to stop Then.

POP!

Andy hit the can and went flying off the board landing on his ass a ways down the road. " God damn." He yelled laying back on the road. Fuck that hurt. Andy thought to hikmself. Closing his eyes as the pain got stronger. He hoped some one would wonder by and call 911 or something, because was it just him or was his legs going numb. Andy looked over at Gakme who was standing above him. The cat started to pace clearly seeing something was very wrong with his master.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Lily heard a loud noise and she turned the corner to see what happened. There was a boy lying in the street with a large cat pacing around him, she felt glad she did not bring Link, her white husky, today; she could see that fight going badly for him. The boy was making hardly any sounds and Lily wondered if he was conscious and what she should do if he was. She did not bring her cell since she didn’t want to talk to anyone so she was left with the two choices of either walking away and pretending she didn’t see anything or going over and helping him herself. In the end the second choice won out and she crossed the street to him, “Anything I can do to help?"she asked as she got close

(sorry I wan't on yesterday, I was sick)

Last edited by You are who? on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Ooh I'm sorry but first person writing is a HUGE petpeve of mine. Can you please change it?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:55 am

you should have told me!! I changed it.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm sorry lol.

Andy heard footsteps getting closer to him. He lifted his head to see a small girl walking over. She asked the stupidest question ever! Yeah there is some one laying still in a road. And she asked if there was anything she could do? Andy rolled his eyes inside his head. Game looked at the girl and let out a growl before sitting by his master. " Yeah." Andy tried to move his llegs again.

To his releaf they moved, but were still slitly numb. " Can you just help me up please?" He asked putting his hand on Game. " My legs are a little numb." Andy looked at the girl with almost pleading eyes, what if she didn't want to help? What if she was just some bitch? And she just left him there. That would suck. No one like ever came down this road, all that was on it was so feilds, and five or six houses.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Lily stopped short as the big cat growled, “It’s all right,” she said softly and quietly to it. As she got closer Lily looked down at the boy and studied him for a moment, he looked very handsome but rough with his many scars.
When he said do any thing, Lily answered, “I’ll ask at one of these houses for a phone,” she pointed to one and went directly to it. It was blue and small the garden outside looked well tended. The door was answered by an old lady who gave her a phone to use, Lily called 911 and asked for and ambulance which they said would come right away. Then she went back out to the boy in the road, “I called 911 they will be here soo, can you get up?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Andy looked at the girl as she walked away and dropped his head down again. When she came back he nodded as her calling 911. Yeah the say they will be there soon, but most of the time it took a while. " Yeah I think, might need some help, but I think I'm good." Andy slowly and painfully sat up, but he didn't try to stand. Andy ran a had through his shaggy black and ren hair before he looked at her. " So what's tour name?" He Asked. Game nudged Andy's side lightly. Andy strocked his head. " I'm Andy, this is Game."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm

I might have to go soon to feed animals,

Lily felt relief when she saw the boy could sit up; nothing major was broken at least. She smiled when the boy gave his pets name as well as his own, she had seen many people who hardly recognized animals as being alive at all, “My name is Lily it is nice to meet you,” It’s an automatic response and she realized to late that her voice fell into the tone she only used around her dad’s customers. And that she almost bowed, but oh well maybe he wouldn’t notice.
Tired of standing Lily sat on the ground next to him, “Will you be able to pay the doctors bill?” she didn’t mean to sound rude but she was genuinely concerned, Andy did not look healthy in fact he looked unnaturally skinny and a little shabby to.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Andy gave the girl a grare when he asked if he could pay the bills. " I can." He tried not to snap knowing that he wouldn't be able to. But it's not like she needed to know that.

( FUCK! WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 pm

(thats ok)
Lily looked up sharply when he spoke and raised an eye "No need to get defencive," still she wanted to make sure he got what he needed so when the ambulence finally came, she told the driver, "I'm his friend, can I come with him?"
"Sure," he ansered, "ride in the back with him," Lily smiled and walked to the back and got in. The emergancy people were doing first ade making sure he didn't have a concusion or something. They nodded at her as she climbed in "Were you part of the accident?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down