RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose and Wolves ONLY

2 posters

Go down

Rose and Wolves ONLY Empty Rose and Wolves ONLY

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello. We can start planning and such. Okay... don't know what else to say so...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Rose and Wolves ONLY Empty Re: Rose and Wolves ONLY

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 pm

I'll be playing ryan, Jake, and Devon. Want me to do first post? I would like our people to know each other please.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

No girls? I can play Rose, Jessica, and another girl.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:18 pm

I don't play girls lol. I suck at them.

Jake

Rose and Wolves ONLY 227871_10150197637565349_6186677_n

Ryan

Rose and Wolves ONLY Tumblr_lm0yz2u8go1qca0e1o1_500

Devon

Rose and Wolves ONLY Tumblr_leh9omPbNy1qfvouao1_500_thumb
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Alright. Easy enough. I can play the girls. :3

Pictures of mine:

Rose

Rose and Wolves ONLY Brown-cute-eyes-girl-hair-Favim.com-200209

Jessica

Rose and Wolves ONLY Beautiful-blonde-girl-hair-long-hair-Favim.com-438664

Sarah

Rose and Wolves ONLY H
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Mkay i'll work on a post.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Rose and Wolves ONLY Max%2Bdavis

Devon

Devon dropped his board out infront of his friends house just as it started to rain. " See ya Ry." He said pulling his hood over his head he had a small bag of toys for his little sister in his hand. " Stupid rain." Devon mumbled he loved the rain, but not right now he had quiet a ways to go before he got home. THe dark haired male drew his phone from his pocket and quickly texted his mother letting her know he was not coming home. Sliding the phone back into his pocket the boy pushed off the ground once more gaining speed from his skate bored.

Devon loved rain, but today he didn't quite like it, it was slightly to cold for his lickings. The boy loved the fall months, but when it came to rain it bugged him, it was just to cold and wet he would mush rather sit in a summer down poor. Devon huffed as a car went speeding past him leaving water dripping off hid face and just about every were else. This brought the boy out of his tance, he then realized that his phone was ringing for with in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and answerd. " Are you sure you don't want me to come pick you up? It pooring like mad out there." Rang the voice of a woman for the other side.

" No I'll be fine mom I'm almost home." Devon then turned into an ally and kicked off the ground once more. " Devon's little sister gave me some toys that she doesn't play with any more."

" Oh that was very nice of her."

" How is she doing today anyway?" Devon asked pushing off the ground again. Devon's little sister Kayla had been in the hospital fir quite a while now, she was born CF Cystic Fibrosis, most people born with this don't make it past the age of 20. Devon was very scared that he was going to loose his little sister.

" She's doing good, they say she should be able to come home here soon."

" Oh-" Right as Devon went to speak he came around a corner and ran into someone causung him to fall of his board and drop both things in his hand. " Ow." Devon mumbled before he stood up and qickly picked up his phone.

" Devon... Devon are you okay?" A voice asked from the other side of the line.

" Yeah mom I;m fine just a sec." Devon held his phone in his hand and picked up the bag of toys. " Are you okay?" Devon asked the girl looking at her closely. " I;m sorry i wasn't watching what I was doing."

" Devon... Devon!" The woman called form the other end of the phone, but Devon didn't answer he wanted to make sure this girl that he hit was okay.

(( Let's just start with one lol. I want you to try you best to give me the longest post you can. Put your mind into it make her talking to other people, or make her have a dog by her side. I don't want a post right away please take your time. I know you can do it!!))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Before I start posting, who should be with Devon? It's your pick!!!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Rose.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Okay. I will work on a post. :3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Rose
I woke up to my golden retriever, Cupcake, barking. I figured she was somewhere downstairs because that's where it seemed to be coming from. I was exhausted, and it was around 10 AM in the morning. I got out of bed and I picked up my phone. I had a bunch of messages from my friend. I thought she like spammed me or something last night when I was sleeping. I quickly replied to her several times until I turned off my phone and headed out of the bedroom and downstairs.

I saw Cupcake seen the door and when she saw me she stopped barking. I sat down on the step and she came over to say hello. I petted her and kissed her on her head. She came over to me and sat down on the step next to me. She put her paw up, and I kissed her paw. She put it down as I petted her again. I heard some footsteps coming outside and it was getting closer and closer. Then I heard a key moving to the right to the left and then was my mother with two bags. Where was she?

"Mother!!!" I shouted, as I saw her come in and put the bags down. Cupcake ran over to her and she jumped up to say hello to my mother. My mother was happy to see both of us.

"Where were you?" I asked my mother as I stood up and walked over to her. She put the dog down, and Cupcake sat down next to my mother.

"Did a little shopping this morning, honey," She told me, as she walked into the kitchen. I took her bags and I put it on the dining table. She thanked me and she sat down at the dining table. "Did you just get up or...?" She trailed off, and started petting the dog.

"Yes, like a few minutes ago actually," I told her, as I watched Cupcake jumped up and my mother was still petting her.

"You slept in pretty well since you went to bed late last night," She laughed, as she stood up and went over to grab something to eat. "But I'm starving," She giggled, as I followed her out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"I was pretty impressed," I say to her, as I sit down on the couch in the living room. Cupcake jumped up and came over to me. She gave me some love by licking me several times before I told her to stop.

"I'm glad you had a good sleep though. Well this has been a great talk... now I have to work," She says, as she stands up, and walks out. I watched her walk out and I sighed. Nice chat mother. I thought as I kissed Cupcake several times until I lay down and turn on the TV.

I turned off the TV and I stood up. I took the dog outside. I let the dog run ahead as I bump into a boy...

As I bumped into the boy (or at least he bumped into me) I fell down onto the ground and I watched my dog come over to me. I thought she was going to help me up. "Oh I..." I paused, as I looked at him. "I'm fine." I say, as I brush myself up and stand up.

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:17 pm

O.o love that was great but it didn't go along with my post at all. Maybe you could add a bit to the end having her leave the house in the rain and end up being the person that ran into Devon..
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Sorry about that. I didn't really read your post, but I'll add a few things.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Lol helps to read what your other player puts XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Added something!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah yeah I know xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:21 pm

I added a few sentences to my post. Hopefully you can reply this time.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Rose and Wolves ONLY Img-thing?

Devon

Devon felt rather bad as he looked down at the girl he held out a hand hoping to help her up. " I'm still so sorry, I was on the phone and I didn't think any one would be out in the rain." He frownded. Once the girl stood Devon gave her a small smile. " What are you doing out in the rain anyways." The dog walked over and Devon gave it a pat on the head. " I'm Devon by the way." He said looking back at the girl. She was rather cute with long brown hair, and carmel brown eyes. Devon himself had dark brown hair and baby blue eyes, that could just melt most people.

" DEVON!" Called a voice from the phone and Devon placed it to his ear.

" I'm fine mom I just ran into some body on my board."

" Are they okay?"

" Yes they are fine."

" Where are you?"

" Just a few blocks from the house. I'll be home in a little." And with that Devon hung up the phone and looked back at the girl. " Are you sure your okay I hit you really really hard?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Rose

When I stood up I looked over at Devon. He was a handsome guy and he looked around my age. My dog seem to really like him, but hey, she likes everyone really. I nodded, as I finished brushing myself up and I looked over at Devon some more. Things like this don't really happen to me, but who knows on a rainy day like this.

"Rose," I say to him, but I looked kinda shy because I didn't really know what to say.

"I'm fine really," I say, with a little temper. I didn't mean to say it too rude, but hopefully he wouldn't think it was.

"Devon is a nice name," I continued talking. I didn't know where this was going to go, but I kept on talking.

"Why I'm outside in the rain? I don't mind and it's good that my dog gets exercise," I told him with a small smile. Awkward. What can say? I was nervous and I bit my lip.

(Pretty short, but yours is pretty short too so yeah xD)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Rose and Wolves ONLY Tumblr_lfy0z91w451qfvouao1_500_large

Devon

Devon gave the girl a smile. " Well I'm glad you are okay. But I still feel bad." Devon had a slight British accent from his mother and father they were both from across the pond. The male smiled once more at the girl. " Well I hope you have a nice walk. Bit i need to get home before my mom gets upset." Devon said stepping back onto his skateboard. " what's your dog's name?" He asked looking down and the golden dog. " I have three at home of my own and my little sister has one at the hospital with her, and my mom has a little one." He gave a grin devon loved animals they were always there for you no matter what. A dog what the only thing that loved you more than it loved itelf.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Rose

I smiled up at him. I petted Cupcake as I look at him. "Oh, you don't need to feel bad. I don't mind actually," I say, smiling and giggling. "Your sister is in the hospital? Why? May I ask?" I asked. I started to wonder what could be the problem. I started getting tears in my eyes and quickly they stopped. "Cupcake is the dog's name. She's a golden retriever, but it's possible you already guessed that part," I giggled, as I put one piece of hair behind my ear. "Be safe when you're walking home," I say to him, as I start petting the dog again.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Devon bit is lower lip. " She has CF Cystic Fibrosis, it sucks, she's just a kid." Devon sighed. " That's a cute name he said." Smiling at the girl and her dog. " Yeah I knew what she was, but like I said I have to go. You be safe as well." And with that the dark haired male was on his way up the road to his house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Rose

I sighed and frowned as I kept petting my dog at the same time. "I'm so sorry. How old is she?" I asked, as I look at him with tears running down my face. "It probably sucks for your whole family!" I paused. I actually felt pretty bad. "And thanks. I'll catch you around some other time maybe?" I giggle as I smile and watch him leave.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Devon

Rose and Wolves ONLY Tumblr_lobcneb3Cw1qea31t

Devon pushed off the ground as he headed up the street. He hoped he would see the girl he ran into again, she seemed like a nice person. Sighing Devon went up the drive way of his housr and picked up his board. Once he was though the door his mom wrapped a towle over his shoulders. " God Devon your going to get sick." The woman said leading him into the kitchen.

" Mom you don't get sick from being cold, you get sick from germs." Devon rolled his eyes and pulled his hoodie off. " I;m going to go change, and then can we go see Violet?"

" Yes we can." Devon headed uo the stairs to change.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Rose

I sighed as I watched him leave and then like that I couldn't see him anymore. I stopped petting Cupcake as I walked back into the house. I saw my mom was on a phone call with someone and I went pass her to go up to my room. I took my phone and jumped onto my bed. I had three unread messages from two of my friends. My best friend sent me two and my other friend sent me one. I quickly replied back to them saying something like,"Okay" - "Have fun." I sighed again, as Cupcake jumped onto my bed and she lay down right beside me.

I smiled. She was the best dog that I ever had. But what was I going to do today? I had nothing to do, but at least I met a boy that seems really nice. I hope I will get to see him again.

"Cupcake, you are so cute," I say to her as she licked my face. I smiled and giggled as she kept doing that to me.

I heard some footsteps and I heard my mom walking up the stairs, then opening up the door to my room.

"Hi honey," She says to me, as she sits on my bed at the end.

"Hi," I say, quietly, as I watch Cupcake get up a little and say hello to mom. "Who was on the phone?" I asked. I was wondering this for a few minutes.

"Oh just my boss. He wants me to come to the office. So are you okay alone?" She asks, and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I nodded. What else would I have to live for? I had nothing to do, but hopefully I can find something to do.

"Yeah. I have Cupcake," I say, giving a small smile.

"Of course you do. I got to go. See you later, honey," She says, getting up, then walking out of the room.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum