RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Wolves Only. ;)

2 posters

Go down

Me and Wolves Only. ;) Empty Me and Wolves Only. ;)

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 am

Damian Davolta
Me and Wolves Only. ;) 2yjr3gz
Personality- Damian is quite talented in his respective field, but rarely puts his knowledge and experience to it’s full extent, however, it is something that he does well — even with the minimal effort that he tends to exert. However, Damian has many good qualities that make up for it, he tends to be very excitable and quite amiable when it comes to personal conversations, he rarely judges someone by what he’s heard about them and is always willing to strike up a conversation with the people that he likes. Although, this isn’t to say that there aren’t people he doesn’t get along with.

Apperance- He is a goodlooking guy with a 4 pack trying to get 6 he has a built body under that shirt. He has dirty blonde hair flippy hair that goes down to his eyebrows. his eyes are crystal blue with a touch of dark blue or alittle grey. His height is about 5’7 and his weight is 146 he’s very light as well. He wears Van shoes alot, and Hats (he loves hates.)

Roselyn Rome.
Me and Wolves Only. ;) Jr67go
She's a funny girl,outgoing and loves to flirt with guys. shes very intelligant and drives a pink and black comaro. She knows how to bring a guy down and knows how to back talk a guy/girl. She isnt afraid to admit she likes someone. never has.
Has a slim body, 5'7 at height and 113 at Weight. She has long blonde wavy curly hair and crystal blue eyes with a pinch of grey.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Me and Wolves Only. ;) Empty Re: Me and Wolves Only. ;)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 am

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheaba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefures Jake.

Seventeen

Male

Hair Color and Stlye:

Jake has black emo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tierd when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

Me and Wolves Only. ;) ALEXEVANS

Background:

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather ritch, but they never acted like it, other than their huse was rathe large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they staied with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and het two younger siblings also staied, her familey had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of thise people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the fith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with sevem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybird, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality:

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extreamly sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He'kll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

Me and Wolves Only. ;) DollyEvans3Untagged

Sheaba Hope

Pets-

Killer- Killer is Sheaba's baby, he his an ex cop dog who was shot in the head, but lived.
Rhino- Rhino is another dog that means alot to Sheaba, she got him for her eleventh birthday from her father.

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 am

:) u wanna start?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 am

Will you please. And can we make them know each other already, it makes things easier.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 am

Roselyn, she was in white jean shorts and a white tanktop. her hair was in a bun she had black mascara and light pink lipstick. and white vans. she was working on her car working on under the hood. she was focused and she took a slight break and grabed a water pop opening the bottle and took a large sip. She looked over seeing her phone vibrate it was her Ex, she ignored and saw Jake's name she smiled and texted him 'Heyyy.' she pressed home home button and locked the phone she set it on her table and yawned.

She walked back over to her car and fixed everything up as she can she wasnt a exspert with cars but this was easier for her. She backed up and closed the lid. she walked over to the front of the car and opened the door she poped the keys in as the car started. "Yay! it worked." She giggled and hoped out and closed the door. she forgot and went through the window grabing the keys turning off the car.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 am

Jake

Me and Wolves Only. ;) Alex_Evans_by_LenaLawliet

Jake yawned as he rolled out of bed on this Saturday moring. HE stumbled into the bathroom, doing what most people do when they wake up, He turned away and flushed before he waked over and washed his hand, he also brushed his hair and teeth. Leaving the room his walked down the steps and into the kitchen where he found Sheaba and his little sister at the table. " Morning sleepy head." Sheaba said with a smile. " Slep for once?"

" I guess..." Jake hated not being able to sleep with out her in the room, I mean how do you tell some one that. ' Oh yeah I hasve to sleep with my best friend every night or I cant sleep.' Yeah that was real fun. Sighing Jake pulled the milk out of the fridge and fulled a cut. Taking a drink he set it down, heading into the back room Jake started to feed some of the dogs in the room, but then noticed the most of them had been fed. Shugging he walked out of the room. " Who did the feeding?"

" Um, I think Hunter did." Jake gave a small nod and walked over slipping his hoodie over his bare chest and stomach, it was cold and it made him get goose bumps. THe dark haired male slipped shoes onto his feet and walked out the back door to the stable, where he found Hunter, and Dakota cleaning out the stalls. Those two boys did the work of ten men around here, and even when you tell them something is fine and that you will do it, they still take it into theit own hands. Smiling Jake walked over to where is red tinted buckskin BigRed was kept.

" Hey buddy." He said patting the horses nose, I'll take you out for a ride latter. The dark haired male kissed the horses nose and walked back to the house. Sitting down on the couch next to his sister Jake pulled out his phone and texted his friend Roselyn. He sat his phone down and waited for a reply while listening to Sheaba's little siter Sofy read to one of the dogs, it put a smile on his face the little girl was so sweet. Hearing the music ring from his phone Jake quckly texted back. ' Can you hang today?'
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 am

Roselyn, She wipped her hands and set down the rag on the table she turned to the side of the brown table with a tiny tv for when im bored in the Garage. I smiled and turned the Tv off and picked up my phone which vibrated in my hand. I smiled so big i alwas had a sweet feeling.'Yes i can' i grinned even bigger as i pressed send waiting for the send button to go full. I smiled as it sent a second later.

I walked to the garage door and opened it i quickly pressed the left button that shuts the garage. I walked in and closed the door i walked down the little hall into my liveing room as i turned and kept walking toward my kitchen i waited for a reply. which my phone was in my back pocket. I smiled as i turned on the fosset of the sink and turned it to warm water i cleaned off the black ness. i was about to take a shower as i scrubbed the black off and turned off the fosset i grabed a clean rag a wiped the water off. makeing my hands dry.

I turned around and walked off to my bed room. I walked into my room which had alot of Pink i smiled and went to my dresser i grabed some black tanktop and a white jacket i grabed some black jean shorts and walked to the bathroom i forgot and ran across the house to get a towel. I smiled grabing a blue towel and ran back real quick. I quickly took out my contacts puting right one contact holder and the left one too. i slowly turnd on the shower to warm water i took out my bun and placed my pontail onto the bathroom counter i got undress and hoped in.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum