RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

Trey started to explain to Kenny, he felt bad and was starting to apalogize to him even though it wasnt his fault. Trey always wanted to keep Ka$h safe, and he had failed to even do so. He closed his eyes and sighed, leaning on his best friend. She comforted him, rubbing his shoulder and kissingg his head. Soonly he had fell asleep in her arm. The same image of what had happened appeared in his mind, it made tears leak right through his eyes as he slept.

Kaylee comforted both of them, Damon and Trey. She soon fell asleep, keeping them both in her arms. She woke up after a while and waited for the doctor and seen him come through, announcing that Ka$h was okay. Kays eyes lit up with happiness and she woke up Trey and spoke to him lightly and he shot up, getting the room number from the doctor and running through the doors. "Well then. Shall we go?" She looked at Damon and Kenny. She was so happy that Ka$h was alive and made it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_mapfkgdaGE1rq4x7so1_500

She Was Watching Over Him.

A smile came across Ka$ah face when he saw the four five people walk into the room. His dad ran over to him and wrapped his arms around his only child. " Ka$h, honey you are so luckty to be here right now." Kenny looked up with tears in his eyes. " DO you know how many times you flat lined?" He asked tears running down his cheeks, his voice was brocken, and his hands were shaking. Ka$h just shook his head and looked at at his father. " Ka$h you died fifteen times." Ka$h's weak smiled changed to a shocked look. Was this true? How was he alive if it was. Was he even okay.

Ka$h looked down at his body seeing all his limbs were there. He could move them all, and he could still remember everything. How could this be? All Ka$h could think of is that there was a gaudian angel watching over him. Ka$h looked back at the people, his eyes met Damon's, then Kaylee's, thyen Trey's and he gave a light smile happy to know his boyfriend was okay. " When am I going to be able to go home?" Ka$h asked looking at the dovtor who was standing on the other side of the room.

" You are very weak right now, and we are not sure, time will show." Ka$h just gave a nod and closed his eyes for a short time, dying sure took alot out of you he was more tired then he had ever been in his life.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Trey's eyes had met his boyfriends. He missed seeing Ka$h around, with thoes epressions and the smiles he made.. Trey walked over and pulled a chair over to the bed and sat there, taking his boyfriends hand and kissing it lightly "I'm so glad that you're okay, Ka$h. I was so worried you have no idea." His nose was still red from crying earlier. "I love you, Ka$h." he didnt want to let go of his boyfriends' hand. Kay had patted his shoulder, causing him to smile. He had everyone here with him, Kaylee, Damon, and his 'second father' Kenny. 'You had a angel with you, Ka$h, I just know it.' kaylee mentioned with a smile and was shocked to see her mom checking in with Ka$h. 'Maybe a family memeber or a friend.' she added.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_m6rvfkvJ171r5yputo1_500

Ka$h smiled at his boyfriend when he walked over and took his hand. " I'm sure you were." Ka$h said closing his blue eyes again for a short time before opening them and looking at the other person who was talking. He didn't know Kaylee very well, but he knew her well enough to know she was a sweet girl and that she was treating his friend right. " I know some one was watching over me. And I know who it was to." He gave a light smile.

Two years before one on Rob's daughters had been killed crossing the road by a drunk driver. Ka$h was sure that she didn't want Ka$h to meet the same fate. He looked over at Rob and gave him a smile, a tear running down his cheek. " It was Rosie." Rob just smiled and leaned over onto Kenny's arm, it had been a long day and all of them were tired. The doctor who had left walked back into the room.

" Visting times are now over, I'm sorry, I'll allow two of you to stay the noght though." Kenny gave Rob a look and Rob nodded.

" I'll watch the house." He said giving Kenny a quick kiss before he walked out the door. The doctor had an odd look on hsi face. It wasn't every day that you had four gay people in the same room. The doctor just shook his head.

" I;m guessing you will be staying as well?" He asked looking at Trey.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 am

Trey smiled and listened to Ka$hs voice. It sounded beautiful through Treys ears. Once the doctor walked in he listened to him and spoke inside his own mind I know I am not leaving my baby. he referred to Ka$h and nodded at the doctor when he had asked about staying "Yes, im staying, Sir." Looking at kaylee, he nodded at her 'Alright then, i'll see you guys tommrow. Ka$h, my mom will take good care of you. Dont you worry.' a smile appeared on her face and trey looked at Damon "Go ahead, you need the rest too, Damon. I'll make sure Ka$h stays here with us." he kissed his boyfriends hand again and rose to his feet, pressing a kiss to his lips then his head (ka$hs) "If you need anything, you let me or father know, okay?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Ka$h

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_mad6ozAtcv1qiffwoo1_500

Ka$h looked over at the door had tall woman weeled a bed into the room. " One of you could sleep on this if your would like, there is also a pull out couch over there." And with that she was gone. Damon walked over and kissed Ka$h's four head.

" See ya latter." He said taking Kaylee's hand and leaving th room. Rob had already left and was now heading down the stairs to his car.

Ka$h's dad left the room and went up the hall to buy a drink. Ka$h looked at Trey as he stood up and took his hand. " Please stay here." Ka$h didn't even want him to leave his side even if it was jusst for a sort time. ' Please." He said in a pleading voice. When Trey cme back over Ka$h caarefully pulled hin down into a kiss right as a nurse walked into the room. The woman cleared her thoat and waited for the two boys to split appart.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Trey went to go for a sec, not too long but Ka$hs voice rang in the room and he turned, walking back to his boyfriend before being pulled into a kiss. Trey closed his eyes and kissed his Boyfriend back, cupping his cheek before he heard a nurse clear her throat. His cheeks turned pink and he pulled away, looking at the woman "Im sorry." he said and sat down again, holding onto Ka$h's hand insted and loking like a innocent little boy. He didnt mean to acually make the nurse feel uncomfortable "Is there anything you need, Ma'am?" Trey asked kindly.

Kaylee held onto Damons hand and walked out into the parking lot "Im glad hes okay." she glanced at him as she pulled out her car keys "So are we going to sleep in the car or are we gonna go home and sleep? I dont mind either one. I have blankets in the trunk just for the hell of it." she shrugged and giggled slightly, Kissing damons cheek to make him feel better.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_m55brj1asc1qjoyguo1_500_thumb

Ka$h also blushed slightly when the woman walked into the room. " I just needed to give Mr. Knick another thing of blood." The woman walked in and put the blood on Ka$h's IV. If you need anything I'll be here all night, just push the button." She sid poinging to a button in the wall and another on Ka$h's bed. " Good night." She said walking out and closing the door.

Just as she left Kenny walked bck into the room. " I'm to run to the store and get something to eat, would you like anything Trey?" The man asked giving a small smile. " They said you can't eat anything for the rest of the night sorry Ka$h." Ka$h just shrugged her wasn't hungrey.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_lhenijfXIE1qzrmkfo1_400

Damon slightly laughed when Kaylee asked about sleeping ibn the car or going home. " Let's go home, Kenny and Trey are there, they will let us know how he's doing." Damon turned and kissed his girlfriend lightly before he got into the car and waited for her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Damon is just so cute XD

Trey nodded "oh ok." he watched as the nurse changed the bags and looked at the buttons to call her with, he nodded once more "Ok, thank you, Miss." he smiled and once the woman left he looked back at Ka$h with a warm smile. He couldnt stop smiling, it caused him to laugh "Sorry" he then calmed down and chuckled lightly before 'Father' came in and asked about food "No dad but I would like a drink." he smiled, loving to call Kenny is father. It was fun. "Just water will be fine."

Kaylee nodded and kissed her boyfriend back before he managed to pull away. She hopped into the truck and started it, Backing out and driving home "That man that hurt ka$h will serve many years for hurting Ka$h and running from the cops in the truck. Cant this world be nice for once. Well, it was nice to me with you." she smiled at him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Kenny just gave a nod. " Okay." He loved house Trey called him dad even though they had only known each other for a short time, he hoped the boy staied around for a whle. He really Made Ka$h happy. with a smile Kenny left the room and walked down stairs and up the street to one of the stores he filled a cup for Trey and got himself somethong to to eat.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_m83i1l8Nnk1qiw0qyo1_400

Damon smiled over at his girl friend when she spoke. " The dude should die, he almost killed a kid." The blonde boy sighed and pulled out him phone quickly texting Luke and letting him know what had happened. Once they were at the house, Damon got out of the car and waited for Kaylee to unlock the door. He could here is dogs crying from inside, they had been gone for most of the day.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Kaylee soon made it to the house and parked. Taking out the keys and getting out. Locking the car and going to the door, she heard the dogs "sounds like they missed us" she opened the door and giggled as they came running and licking their hands. She walked in fully with damon and closed the door, getting on her knees and getting kisses. SHe laughed

Trey looked back at Ka$h "if I could I would make love to you" he chuckled "but I cant. Maybe when you're better. It would be a... late 'get well' gift." he chuckled alittle more "Gosh I love you, Ka$h." he met his boyfriends eyes and smiled "I cant stop smiling either, my cheeks hurt tho" he laughed and played with Ka$hs fingers and held his hand. Even though Trey didnt have much to do, he only wanted Ka$h. Thats all that had mattered to him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_mddtqcYH6m1rfsgjvo1_500

Ka$h smiled at his boyfriend, and laughed a little when he made to comment. " I love you Trey." He said with a small yawn. KaA$h moved over the best he could in the bed and patted the side. " Sleeping next to you is all I want right now." Ka$h said looking at his still grinning boyfriend. He was so cute Ka$h just couldn't stnd it.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_m0oak70uwb1r1pih2o1_500_thumb

Damon watched as Kaylee kneeled down and started petting the dogs, she had grown to love them, and Damon liked that. Noe came flying down the stairs are started meowing rubbing up on Damons leg. Damon sat down and started petting his animals, Pepsi started barking and turning in circels waiting for Damon to pet him. The blonde male laughed and petted the dog before he stood and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and looked iinside, he could never diside on what to eat. " I'm hungry." He mumbled quietly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Trey smiled more and watched as his boyfriend moved over. Trey then watched the wires and climbed into bed with him. The only light there was, was the Tv and the slight light from out in the hall. He layed down and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend "Oh how I missed holding you, ka$h." he buried his face into his neck. Trey really wanted to hold him forever, he thought it would have been his falt if Ka$h passed away. But this girl he mentioned had saved him.

Kaylee watched as the animals went to damon and she rose to her feet. She hung up the keys and walked into the kitchen "Want me to make you a snack? I wouldnt mind doing so." She walked to the cabnets and pulled out two cups, she then snuck her hand passed damon and grabbing the water, pouring them both a glass "I could make cookies or brownies if you want.'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Ka$h closed his eyes and restewd his head on Trey's. " I love you so much Trey." Ka$h put his arm around trey carefully not wanting the wires to get stuck on stuff. Kenny walked into the room and smiled at the two young boy in the bed. He walked over and kissed both of their heads.

" I love you both good night." He placed Trey's water onto the table, and layed down on the bed the the nurse had bright in. The tall male quickly fell alseep.

Damon grinned. " We should make brownies with peanutbutter." He said bouncing on the balls of his feet. " i haven't had those since I was like ten." Coke started to bark and Damon looked down at him. " What?" The dog barked again and ran to the front door pawing it like crazy. Damon walked over and opened the door to see a sad Luke standing in the door way, with Jay, th other kids by his side. " Hey what's up?"

" Mom pretty much kicked us out and left to the bar. She's changed since you left, and dad was taken to jail." Luke sighed and looked at his broghter. " Do you think Kaulee will let us stay here?" Damon looked down at the animals that were along with them.

" I- I don't know..."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 am

lets say kash and trey went to sleep too XD

Kaylee thought about it and nodded "ok, ill get the stuff." she got what was needed for the Peanut butter brownies. As Damon went for the door she was putting things in a bowl already. She heard other voices at the door and she stopped, checking as well "Oh, Hello there." she looked at Damon then back at the boys "What do you need?" she asked kindly, wiping her hands on her aprin "Come in." she moved out of the way and looked at damon again "you ok? You look alittle pale, Damon."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Chris-drew-christofer-drew-da-bharbara-nhaw-nsn-Favim.com-346505

Damon looked back at his girl friend, the color in his face had drained away. " Ummm, They got kicked out." Damon cleared his voice. " I hate to ask this. But do you think they can stay here for the night I have some where they can go tomorrow." Damon Gave a smile and looked down at his phone, it was just after midnight, and he till wasn't a bit tired.

(( Noooooooo. I'm dying again!!))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm

its ok

Kaylee stared at Damon for a second then looked at the boys "okay< i guess so. I have one more room opened and I have the basement. And no its not dark and scary. It looks like a small appartment. 2 of you can go downthere." She looked at Damon and kissed his cheek lightly before going back into the kitchen "Im making some 'dessert'. If you boys want anything let me know." she soon finished and put the brownies into the oven before going to the sink and washing everything. She soon finished and put them away. She looked over her shoulder and at Damon. Taking off the aprin, she walked over and kissed him gently "Are you okay? You seem quiet even though its 12 in the morning."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 pm

" Thank you so much." Luke said walking in with the five kids and their animals. " I really don't what to bug you guys, but I didn't know where else to go." He said before sitting down in the couch and starting to text. He was pretty much just yelling at his mom.

Damon looked at his girlfriend. " Yeah sorry I was just thunking, it's been a long day." Damon sighed and pulled Kaylee back into a kiss when she went to walk away. He kissed her much deeper then he had in a few days. Just as he had pretty much started to make out with her in younger siter, who was eleven walked in.

" Ew god get a room." She quickly got a drink and left the room.

Damon just laughed. " Will do!" HE chuckled again and stood up walking over to the now cooled brownies. He gabbed one and took a bite. " Oh my God, this is so good." He said with a childish grin. " So much better then my moms."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Kaylee went to walk away before Damon had pulled her into another kiss. it lasted a while and she closed her eyes, kissing him back before they started to make out. She blushed as the girl came in and commented. Causing kaylee to pull away and blush. She giggled as Damon replied 'will do'. Watching as he got up and started to to take a piece of the brownies, she smiled. Happy that he liked them. "Im glad you like them." she walked over and hugged him, since she was alittle shorter then him and all she looked up at him and smiled alittle more "I tried my best, just for you." She tapped his nose lightly with her finger and let out a small laugh.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_medoeoH54Z1r4cwjzo1_500

Damon grinned down at the pretty eyes looking down at him. He placed the brownie on the counter and wrapped his arms around her in a sweet hug. " I love you." He said in a sweet voice before he leaned down and kissed her. Once he had pulled away he yawned. He looked into the living room where Jay and his little siter had crashed out on the couch, Luke and the other two had gone down stairs. " Lets just leave them there." He said giving a smile. And before she could even think, Damon had Kaylee swept up in his arms and was heading for the stairs. Once he was in the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and sat next to him. Damon pulled his phone out of his pocket and set it on the dresser before he smiled over at her again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 am

Kaylee smiled and spoke "I love you too, Damon.". She followered his eyes to the livingroom where the kids fell asleep. She looked back at Damon and nodded "of course. Im not that mean to wake them" Kaylee was cought off guard when her boyfriend swept her off her feet. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck "Im surprised im very light for you." she kissed his cheek and looked at the stairs as he made it up them. Once they got to the room she was placed down and she smiled, once he turned, she pressed her lips to his and pulled awaay, getting off the bed and going to the drawers. Pulling out a pj tank top and pj shorts. She started to strip out of her clothes to switch to her pjs.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 Tumblr_m6nimnOAi01qzgj88o1_500

Damon himself just took off his shirt light on most nights. From time o time he would just sleep in his boxers, but tonight he just left his jeans on. Damon walked up behind Kaylee just as she had slipped her shirt off and kissed her neck leghtly running his fingers down her side causing her to get chills. Damon chuckled slightly and laid down on the bed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am

Kaylee closed her eyes as his lips brushed her skin. Oh how she loved thoes kisses of his. Chills ran down her spine at his touch. Once he left to lay back down, she finished changing after a minute or so and she walked to the bed, climbing on top of him and smiling "Hey" she layed herself on top of him and kissed him softly, her eyes sliding shut
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:29 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 15 006

damon grinned when Kaylee crawled ontop of him. He just knew how to turn her on. Once she started to kiss him, Damon closed his eyes and kisse her deeply. Soon slipping his tounge into her mouth. This was nothing new for them, it was almost a nightly occurrence. Damon slipped his hands under her shirt. Not to his knowing his hands were freezing though. He ran his fingers down her side and stopped at her hips.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am

Kaylee smiled under the kiss, letting entrance for his tounge. she began to tounge kiss him back, going at war with his tounge. As his hands slid under her shirt, chills ran up ehr spine. His touch really got her to move and react. Also taking action. Kaylee pulled away for air and she smiled down at him "I suppose we wont be able to go any fearther due to... your siblings, right?" she looked at him curiously hoping she was right about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next