RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

Kylee parted her lips to let his tounge through and pretty much started making out with him before he pulled away "yeah." she said before he had continued on, "I love you too, Damon." she pulled him down again and kissed him before sitting up. she then pulled away "Am I going by foot up the stairs or by yoou?" she asked, kissing his Jaw lightyl
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Tumblr_lyineqzZME1qh0sx1o1_500

Damon took a light nip at his girlfriends neck before he picked her up and took her slowly up the stairs. Placing her careful down on the bed Damon grinned. " We have til seven." He said leaning over here and giving her a quick kiss. Damon was blissfully addicted to this girl, he loved her more then the sun the moon and the sky. " I;m addicted to you." He mumbled. " You make be so happy it's not even funny, I can't control myself when I;m near you Kaylee."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Kaylee smiled and held onto him as he picked her up and carried her up the stairs. Her lips traveled along his jaw and on his neck on the way to her bedroom. She then was layed down onto the bed "Aw, only till 7?" she giggled and quickly reacted to the quick kiss. Damon was her world, her everything. As he spoke, she lifted her hands up and cupped his face "Im addicted to you as well damon." it was already Obvious that she was. "Just feeling your touch turns me on." she looked between both of his eyes.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Beautiful-boy-chris-drew-christofer-drew-cutie-never-shout-never-Favim.com-102705

The blonde male grinned kissing his girlfriend again. He idn't say anything thing more, he just simply placed his hand under her shirt running his fingers over her stomach and sides. Damon parted her lips and let his tongue roam within. He pulled away and took her shirt off before he went back to kissing her, Damon's hand movers slowly over her body he could feel the goose bumps on her skin.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Kaylee smiled under their kiss, kissing him deeply. Goosebumps ran around her skin as his hands travled her top half of her body. She moaned softly against his lips before they parted to take her shirt off, once that was off, she went back to kissing him. Her hands running down to the bottom of his shirt and lifting it up. She pulled away and slid it off him and tossing it aside. Her lips crashed back to his before she pulled away "I love you, Damon."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 am

Damon kissed her back. When she pulled away to take his shirt off Damon grinned. He started to deeply make out with her before he went on to trying to get her pants undone, whitch for some reason was rather har for him to do today. Grunting Damon finaly got them undone and pulled then from her body.

time skip?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 am

yeah

Kaylee unfaded after a long while, They had an hour left to get ready for their date. She hugged Damon tightly and breathed hevily against his skin "I dont remeber..doing so much...in a few hours." She closed her eyes, calming her breathing the best she could. Kay pressed a few last kisses to his chest before she just relaxed "I liked that.. it was quite intense.New too." he had tricks on his sleves that he never used before. Thats what she loved about this one. She loked over at the time "We have an hour left."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Christofer-273

Damon was breathing rather fast after they unfaded. Kaylee went on about how she love him and Damon just grinned. " I love you too." The blonde boy leaned over and kissed her lightly before he stood up ." Wel we better shower and get ready then." He said with a small laugh grabbing sonme rather nice clothes from the closet he headed into the bathroom and started the water waiting for her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Kaylee smiled and got up too, grabbing a nice going-out outfit. She then placed it on the bed and followed Damon. Ruffling her hair and closing the door behind her. She walked to damon and kissed his lips gently before feeling the water and getting in with him, she started with his hair since it was sweaty,just as hers was.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 ChristoferDrew2

Damon kissed Kaylee back when she stepped into the shower. She started to wash his hair and he grinned before he started to wash her hair as well. Once they were done in the shower Damon got out and headed into the bedroom before he started getting dressed. He kissed Kaylee once more. " I'm gonna go feed the dogs, you get ready k?" He asked when she answered he headed down the stairs and fed the dogs. After doing thAT Damon headed outside and got the ring from the truck. He placed it inside he hightops like Rose said to do before he went back into the house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm

KAylee smiled as he washed her hair too. She closed her eyes and took a rest of a shower with him before getting out and grabbing a towl, wrapping it around her body. She headed into the bedroom and started to get ready and was met by a kiss. She smiled and kissed back and pulled away "Alright" Watching him leave, she got dressed. Then she brushed her teeth, blow dried her hair and anything else she had to do. Once that was done, she slid her flats on and left the room. She would clean it later since they didnt have much time. "im finished, Sweetheart." she came down the stairs
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Christofer-drew-cereal-o

Damon looke at the stairs and miled as Kaylee walked down. he had been sitting on the couch with the dogs waiting for her to finish up. The blonde boy stood and walked over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek. " You look great." Damon looked at the time. " Well we better get going." He headed out the door and out to the truck he opened the door for her when she was in he closed the door and hopped into the drivers seat.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Kaylee smiled "Thanks" she kissed his cheek and took her house keys before they had left. She locked the door and followed Damon to his truck. She slid in. Her stomach growled and she giggled "All that work made me hungry." she put on her seatbelt on and closed the door, leaning in she kissed Damons cheek and sat back in her seat.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 417059_3924439271806_197290198_n

Damon drove to the place where he was taking Kaylee and hopped out of the truck walking around to the other side he opened the door and waited for Kaylee to get out. A man came out and took the keys from Damon he got in the car and parked it. The place was huge with a large waterfall out side. It was a nice night out and the skies were clear. Damon walked to the from desk of the place. " Name?" The man at the front asked.

" Damon."

" Ah Mr.Due we have a place for you in side." A woman came up and lead Damon and Kaylee to the table were they would be seated.

" What would you like to drink?" She asked giving a bright smile.

" A pepsi please."

" And the lady." Once the woman had gotten the drinks she left saying she would be back in a short time.

" So what do you think?" Damon asked looking at Kaylee.

Where they were sitting
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 54065406
The View Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Art6345wideaWolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Mayan
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Kaylee held his hand "Thanks" she slid out of the car and then followed Damon inside. This place was amazing, her eyes lit up from the pinkish, purple colors along with the blue. Being seated, she looked at the menu real quick then at the woman "Water please." she smiled and watched as the woman left. She looked at Damon "Damon, this is just amazing. I love the colors, the water. I feel like im in paradise." she giggled "Im glad we came here, I heard the food is perfect here." she looked through the menu. Many choices too.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:09 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Tumblr_lwcahhBuQJ1r6s1dco1_500

Damon grinned looking over at the girl that he called the love of his life. The blonde boy picked up the menu for himself and looked through the choices he hadn't been here for a while, him and Ka$h had came a veiw times before but that was when Ka$h was around sixteen. Damon looked up as the woman walked back placing their drinks before them. " Are you ready to order?"

" I don't think quite yet." The woman nodded and then she was off Damon placed his hand to his cheek and looked down at the menu again he was tired, and the night wasn't even half over yet, after what had been done before they came, working most of the day and everything else he wished that he had planned this for a Satureday, but oh well they were here and they were gonna make uses of the three hours that Damon had booked.

After that ordered and their meals came Kaylee took off to the bathroom and damon saw that this was his time to get things ready. He pulled the ring from his bright purple high tops and placed it on the table looking behind him to make sure the girl was gone. Grinning he place the ring on the table beneath three dozzen white black and red roses. One of the roses, the only black was was fake and that was jus part of Damon's plan.

His right foot started to tap as her heard kaylee coming back his heart was pounding and the nothing was helping to calm it down, he began to bite the inside of his lower lip as Kaylle sat down, he quickly texted Rose. " I am so freaking scared." They both started to eat and it was quiet for a long time before Damon looked up giving the girl a bright smile. " Is it good?" He knew his was so he hoped that hers was as well.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 am

Kaylee hadnt said anything when the lady came by, since Damon had already answered the woman as she took off. There was plenty of dishes to pick from, which made kaylee's mind go alittle jumbled from all the food she spotted. Glancing at Damon, she smiled. He used to always sit like that in class, though, she harly noticed due to him being in back of her, but she knew that he had always sat that way, he just looked stunning in her eyes.

Once they had both order their food, she rose to her feet "I'll be right back." she smiled warmly and headed to the ladies room. Her flats making tiny clicks onto the floor. As soon as she got in the ladies room she washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror, she loved the way her hair looked and how she worked on it to make it just right. That smile of hers creeped up onto her lips from the thought of that.

Kaylee headed out of the ladies room and back to her table with Damon "Im back." she slid back into her chair and thats when the food had arrived. After a while, they ate together. After kaylee swallowed what she had been eating, she spoke "This is delicious, never tasted anything like it." it made her taste buds jump around in joy at the taste the food gave off. "What about yours, is it good as well?" she noticed the roses were messed with, maybe Damon was just wanting to get a whiff of the beautiful smell of the roses. Kaylee liked them herself. Thing was, there was a black thing in the middle, she didnt mind it though, first thing that came to mind was a black fake rose. After that, she didnt pay any attention to it, even though it stood out from the white ones, she didnt care or think about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Christofer

Damon gave a half grin to Kaylee as she spoke. " It's good." He gave a small chuckle. " I always seem to get the smae thing when I come here." And with that he took another bite, he was going to let her finish her dinner before he asked, just because he didn't want to be rude. The blonde boy finished a short time before Kayee did and he just sat gazing aat her with his head on his hand, his light blue eyes lost in hers. A grin grew on his face as she finished he looked over at the water and Damon snatched the ring from under the roses. he placed it in the back bocket of the pants he was wearing. " Kaylee?"

Once the girl was looking at him Damon sighed and looked down at the table. " I have something to aszk you." The girl gave him a rather confused look and Damon got down on one knee before her and placed her hand within his, pulling the ring from his pocket Damon looked into her eyes with a small smile he was shaking sightly, but the happyness was showing through as well. " Kaylee Janie Hathaway will you marry me." People from all around were watching them, they all had smiles on thir faces it just happened that Damon's friend River was their with her boy friend and got a few pictures. " I will stay with you til the last of those roses dies. Kaylee you are my world, and I know he haven't been together for that long, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Damon's eyes were a soft loving blue, and the tears of truth wheld up in his eyes. He knew he would be able to stop himself from crying, but that was just how he was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 am

KAylee noticed that Damon had finished before her. Fast eater huh? Kaylee didnt eat fast nor slow, once she finished, she took the napkin and gently wiped her lips in case there was anything even on them. Her eyes looked at him as he spoke her name "yes?" when he had wanted to ask her something, she tilted her head slightly but not so much that it was noticeable. "Sure what is it?"

Watching as he got onto his knee, she blushed just slightly and watched as he pulled the ring out, her eyes tears up from happiness as he asked for her hand. He was right, they had only know eachother for a short while but yet it felt longer then that, it felt like a few years had gone by since they started dating. She nodded "yes." she said softly "yes, I will, damon." tears ran down her cheeks in happiness. Once he rose to his feet she hugged him tightly with a kiss.

Pulling away, she lifted her hand and watched as he slid the ring on. It was beautiful and she loved it. The way the hands held onto the heart as if it was a glass heart needing to be loved. She sniffled lightly and looked at Damon "I would never forget this night, Damon. I wll always remeber it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:42 am

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Tumblr_mg62qzGRUj1rhvvryo1_500

The room filled with aws as people watched Damon and Kaylee damon couldn't help the blush from building on his cheeks as he stood wrapping his arms around her. " I love you Kaylee." He said placing a lightly kiss on her lips, light tears ran down his cheek and he looked her in the eyes shaking his head." Either will I." He grinned and wrapped his around around her again. Damon whispered in her ear. " Kaylee never leave me." The blonde boy let go of the girl and gave a smile. Sitting back down at the table Damon couldn't get the grin off of his face. The woman walked up asking if they would like anything else. " Can he get some sundays or icecream please?" The woman nodded and walked away.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 am

Kaylee giggled hearing the 'aws' and she blushed alitle more "I love you too, Damon." she wiped the tear that fell down his cheek and smiled more "I will never, ever, leave you." she said softly and sat down with him, holding his one hand across the table. Kaylee was just so happy about this engagement. She felt so special. Who knew she woul get married at this age? "Oh Damon..." she couldnt stop smiling and she giggled "Im so happy I cant stop smiling." the woman came with the sunday. It was a big one for 2, kaylee looked at the woman "Thank you" she said and took the spoon, scooping alittle bit of icecream and holding it out towards Damons lips.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Damon

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Tumblr_mdthatrimj1r9n8gho1_500

Damon spent the rest of the night spending time with his beautiful Kaylee. He never wanted anything to change about her, or them. It would kill him. THe blonde male pulled into the drive way of their house. Damon hopped out of th truck and pulled the door open for Kaylee. Before closing it after she got ou. A loud yawn came to his lips as he walked to the door, it had been such a long day, such an amazing day. The blonde boy opened the door and was rushed by his dogs. Smiling he patted them all on the head and then found his place on the couch patting the spot next to him. Once Kaylee was seated by him he smiled and kissed her cheek. " Did you have a good time?" He asked just as Zoe jumped onto the couch and meowed. Damon placed the silver cat on his lap and strocked it's back.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 pm

KAylee soon left the place with Damon and was heading home. She looked outside the window as shadowed objects rushed pass the window. She would glance at her ring every few seconds just to admire the way it looked in the hands. Thinking about it, it must have cost a whole lot of money just how it was crafted. Houses started to come into view, back home. As Damon parked the car, she unbuckled her seatbelt and met Damon at her door "Thank you." smiling warmly, she got out and pulled out her keys and sliding them into the door. The yawn had been passed from Damon and to Kaylee, making her yawn as well. The dogs came rushing to their feet and she giggled, petting the dogs before putting the keys on the small key holder and locking the door up. Kays mother was working nights lately just for extra shifts and money. Kay kicked off her shoes and walked into the livingroom, sitting with Damon and hugging him by his side (like if she was lounging but she isnt) "I had a great time." the smile appeared back onto her lips, "Thank you for taking me out and everything. I really appreciate it." she kissed his cheek softly and smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 pm

since i lost my post:

Trey was thinking about how long he was with Ka$h rather then his home. but he didnt care because he was with his boyfriend. they hung outside and later started watching movies. After that, Trey is holding his boyfriend and lightly pressing kisses to Ka$h's cheek and adoring him and saying he loves him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 19 Large-18208041

Ka$h woke up with his boyfriends head rested lightly on his bare chest. Grinning Ka$h strocked the other males hair, he saw his eyes slowly flutter and the dazzeling blue eyes met Ka$h's, the male grinned and kissed his boyfriend lightly on the fourhead. " Did you sleep good." Once Trey Gave him an answer Ka$h smiled and stood from the bed pulling a pare of pants over his boxers. Picking up his phone Ka$h saw a message was on his screen. Clicking the message Ka$h found that it was from Damon. Reading throught the message he smiled. " Damon's going to ask Kaylee to marry him today." He said lifting his head from the phone and looking over at Trey.

" Ka$h!" A voice called from down the steps. Ka$h sighed placing his hone in his pocket he kissed Trey. He then left the room and walked down the steps where he was greated by his father and Rob.

" Yeah?" Ka$h asked looking at the two men.

" We are heading out for a few days, we are heading into the city to do some shopping, and to see your aunt Olivia." Ka$h nodded.

" Okay."

" Keep an eye on the house, make sure to feed the dogs." Kenny smiled. " Don't have to much fun while we are gone." His dad said giving him a wink. Ka$h couldn't help but blush, he knew that his dad knew about him and Trey sleeping with each other alost everyday, but he never said anything about it.

"We won't..." Kenny chuckled and kissed his son on the forehead.

" Love you."

" Love you too." And with that the two older men left the room and headed out the door. Ka$h looked over his shoulder at the stairs to find that Trey had been standing there the whole time a light blush was on his cheeks as well.

" He knows?"

" He's my dad Trey yes he knows... And he more then likely hears us." Ka$h chuckled and opened his arms for the male to give him a hug. Once the male came down the steps Ka$h wrapped his arms around him and kissed him on the lips. " I love you." Ka$h then let go of the male and headed into the kitchen.

*~* Latter that Day*~*

Ka$h walked into the living room where his boyfriend was asleep on the couch. He had seemed rather tired that day, so Ka$h had told him to take a nap, it was now nearly nine and Ka$h wanted him to wake up. Walking over the dark haired male kissed his boyfriend and placed his cold hand on Trey's bare chest. And grinned hearing the groan that came from the other as he rolled over. " Baby you've been asleep for almost three hours." Ka$h said with a frown. " I've been lonely." The dark haired male lrfted the front end on the male and sat down on the couch, so Trey's head now rested on his lap. Ka$h played with his hair and smlied when the male looked at him. Trey mumbled something that Ka$h couldn't quiet understand. " What?" He leaned closer and Trey stole a kiss.

Grinning Ka$h kissed him back. " So what do you want to do? Dinner? Movie? Or just stay home for the night. It's up to you?" Ka$h then frowned when a knock came to the door and the dogs started to bark. Trey lifted his head to let Ka$h get up and he walked to the door. Pulling it open he looked at the man in the door way. It was a cop. Ka$h cocked his head and then looked down at his shirtless body. " Er. How can I help you?"

" Is this the Knicks house hold." Ka$h nodded. " May I come in plase."

" One sec." ka$h said closing the screen door and leashing the dogs so the didn't jump all over the man. " Come in." Ka$h lead the dogs to the basement and closed the door. " How can I help you sir?" He asked sitting down next to a confused looking Trey, who was still half asleep.

" Is your father home?" Ka$h shook his head.

" No they headed into the city.. Why?" Ka$h had a rather confused look on his face.

" Are you AshlEE?"

" Yeah."

" We stopped by to let you all know that the man that hit you, was found and taken to jail earlier today." A grin crossed Ka$h lips.

" Okay.."

" But he said you two ran out infront of him and he couldn't stop."

" Lies!" Ka$h said. " Trey and I were crossing the road and then out of the blue this guy came out of no where!"

" Calm down son it's okay." ka$h foldong his arms over his bare chest. " We just wanted to clear everything up." Ka$h nodded.

" We have already told the cops everything.. I have no clue why you are even here."

" I told you we wanted to let you all know."

" That can be done simply by phone." Ka$h seemed to growl the words. " May I ask you to leave please." Ka$h said staanding and walking to the door. The man nodded.

" Sorry for bothering you son." The man then left. Ka$h let the dogs come back into the main of the house, and sat down next to Trey again.

" How long are they going to fucking question us about this." Ka$h could now remember everything about the day, and they had been driving him crazy with questions. Ka$h felt Trey's hand sneek up around his shoulders and he was then pulled into a hug. Grinning Ka$h hugged him back. The dark haired male, kissed the other and pushed him down on the couch. " Dads gone, Robs gone, Rose is gone." Ka$h grinned. " The house is ours. " For almost a week Trey." Ka$h grinned again. " You know what that means?" ka$h asked nipping lightly at his boyfriend neck, Ka$h knew that Trey couldn't resist the feeling.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next