RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lala and Meh :3

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lala and Meh :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lala and Meh :3

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Leda raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Are you referring to the kiss? No, he isn't. We used to date, though. So he's an ex, I guess you can say. But we're still best friends..." She trailed off, running a hand through her hair. "They say best friends make the best couples, right?" She laughed. "Not in my case..." Leda continued to look up at the movie times and available movies, not bothering to explain the kiss she had shared with her ex-boyfriend.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Blade: "Oh I see." No wonder why he was pushing my buttons "Sometimes that quote, or term isnt true. It mostly depends on the 2 friends itself and how they react towards eachother." I kissed the top of her head softly and then looked at the movies and the times. I was an understanding guy. I was somewhat..like a gay person but I was just too nice thats why people think of me as gay. Even when im not. I just like being nice to people is all. And I understand that she doesnt want to explain anything about her ex.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Leda stared at him for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "It's not like that. We're not... benefiting from each other or anything like that. We're just in a... platonic relationship. I didn't yell at him because I didn't want to make you feel even more uncomfortable." She sighed as he kissed the top of her head. "Let's watch what you suggested then." She was already taking her money out.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Blade: I pulled my money out before she did "you are not paying." I chuckled and payed got the tickets and walked inside the theater itself. "want any popcorn or anything like that?" I asked her. She did have a worried look on her face. just barely but I noticed it and had a feeling I did something wrong. "Did I do something wrong?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:34 pm

i'm running low on inspiration and i don't want to post if it's gonna be short... :c time skip to the end of the movie?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:55 pm

we can time skip
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Leda exited the movie grinning like an idiot. A few people looked mildly amused but no one could compete with the genuine smile on Leda's face. It was hard to ignore her, it felt like she took over the entire theatre with her smile. That was one of her best features, her smile. She had perfect, pink bow-shaped lips that spread into a warm and nice beam. She may not be the prettiest girl but she sure looked friendly with her smile. "That was good. Pretty good." She said, looking up at Blade.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Blade: As I walked out with her, I laughed at how she was smiling "Leda." I shook my head and exiting the movie theater itself and nodded "I had a feeling it would make the best of you. You cant stop smiling. You're possibly making everyone else smile too." She did look funny with the expression she had on "Want to hand out around the place or you want to do something else? Im free all day." That smile of hers always brightened my mood. Not sure why but it did.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Leda had to admit she enjoyed the movie. She had always loved horror, the thrill it gave her. Sure, it was stupid, but it just made her feel smarter. It reassured her that if there ever were a zombie apocalypse, that she would most likely survive. It had taught her to be more on the chaste side, because if she weren't then she would be one of the first to be slaughtered. Either way, she liked being thrilled. She would definitely be the one staying up all night with fear of whatever lurked underneath her bed. She was a teenager - horror movies and young adults just clicked. Plus it was an excuse to press up against whoever you were with. It was even better to experience a horror movie with some one else. Then, she would be able to be comforted, but at the same time Leda would have the option to laugh and joke around at the movie with whoever accompanied her. One of the only other movie genres she really loved was also science fiction. She could be a nerd at times, but only for SciFi. Leda really didn't like wasting her time watching certain movies, because she didn't want to waste her time watching some one else's life progress. She'd rather do something with her life. Yet, with science fiction, it helped her think even more. This wasn't a life like hers at all, there were so many possibilities and scenarios. The ideas would never end with science fiction and it gave Leda the chance to dream. It gave her hope for the future and what it could be like, and only a really good actor could pull off a true science fiction movie. The aliens were the best part. Some were absolutely gorgeous, like you never imagined. You had to appreciate the costuming and make up. It was art itself, how breath-takingly realistic or how cutely cartoon-ic the creature could be. Plus, some science fiction didn't even have to do with aliens. One of her favorite shows as a kid was the Twilight Zone, because a lot of the episodes were filled with different things such as parallel universe 'you's entering your world or being stuck on an asteroid as prison alone with a human-like robot.

She blushed at Blade's comment. Smiles were contagious either way. Still, it made her pleased he thought so. His smile was certainly appealing. She rather liked it. And now that she was focusing on his lips, she rather liked his mouth too. She recalled last night when she had kissed those lips. Maybe an excuse was that she had been half-asleep, but he certainly woke her up. It was cheesy, but kissing him was shocking and it was like electricity was coursing through her body. Still, it was good, heated kind of way. She didn't know how to describe it. "We could always go to your place..." She trailed off, already wanting to see where Blade lived. She was genuinely curious and wanted to check and see if he still lived with his parents or something. If he lived alone, she would be impressed... But if he lived with his parents, then she would have a chance to meet them. He didn't look much older than herself, maybe eighteen. So, when he agreed, she took his hand in hers and allowed him to lead the way. As they spoke, the topic of school came along. Leda revealed she was only sixteen, though Blade had been living for (insert number) years.

When he reassured her they were half-way there, Leda stopped him. She pulled them aside until they were in the small alley between two buildings, hidden in the shadows. It was cliche, but she wanted to kiss him. So she did, pressing her lips against his for a moment. Her hands rested on his shoulders, holding him close enough. She grinned as she pulled away after a minute or so. "I've been wanting to do that ever since the last time it happened," She admitted, looking down. It was true, though. She was admitting it to herself, even. It had been quietly hiding, but still on her mind. She liked being so close to him. She loved it. Only a day of knowing him and she couldn't keep her hands off him. She was a little afraid of what he would think of her, but it was hard. She felt so close to him already and she really hoped he felt the same way. It was hard to find some one so decent and sweet like him. She really did hope that he was acting like his true self, that this wasn't a dream. She pretty much wanted to make a move before he thought of them as just friends. Plus, Mike didn't help much when he kissed her in front of Blade. So this was her way of reassuring him that she was more interested in him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Blade: nodding (gonna try 3rd person) he spoke "Alright then, my place it is." he gave a warm smile. All that worry gone from the Mike dude, sure he wanted to kill him but he didnt want to make a scene in front of Leda. As she took his hand, Blade led the way to his own house. Walking with her was a good thing. Untill we came up to the school topic and she was younger then himself. That didnt bug him, as long as he can love her..he didnt care at all. "We're almost there, Leda" Blade told her and was cought by surprise as she pulled him into a alleyway that was shadowed. Blade looked down at her and seen her lean up and kiss him.

Kissing her back and softly, he wrapped his arms around her waist, but his one hand rested at her neck (like in movies XD) and kissed her passionately. She then pulled away and he had a smile on his face "oh? I have been waiting since I met you" he laughed and lifted her head and looked in her eyes "You are such a perfect girl for me, Leda.. I dont care how young or old." Blade moved some hair from her face and then placed another kiss on her lips, loving the feel of them brush against eachother and soonly, he pulled away "We can continue at my place so its less public" he chuckled "not like we're gonna have s_x or anything like that. I would never force you into anything like that."

Blade was not like that it all, he didnt like it when guys forced girls to have s_x with them and then leave them when the girl has a child. He thought it was completely wrong what the men did to woman. But to any girl he dated, he wouldnt do that "I always thought something like that was so cruel, Leda.. dont ever expect me to force you." he looked into her eyes, showing that he was telling the complete truth to what he was saying and all. The only thing for now, was kissing and making out. He placed another kiss on her lips.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm

:3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down