RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and me only

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Lala and me only Empty For Lala and me only

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Only for us. Cuz we're loners like dat.

Yes, we're loners. But we're loners TOGETHER.

Lol jk
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

For Lala and me only Empty Re: For Lala and me only

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Monroe:: For Lala and me only Monroe10

She's 17.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Okay, you know Devon is seventeen, Alexis and Aaron are fifteen. :]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Monroe

I wandered the streets of our decent-sized city. The city wasn't a tiny town, nor a huge city. So it was perfect. It was a Saturday morning, snowing lightly of course-- Considering it was October already. Only two months into the school year and I already wished it was over. I cherished my weekends, cramming as much fun in as I could before I had to go back to long, 6 hour days of learning things I already know. Of course, I didn't always have plans with other girls considering at school I was that weird freak girl with the blue hair. And also that crazy girl who never ate anything. But whatever, it didn't bother me because I did have a few friends and they were all I needed. So I wandered the snow-covered streets in my skinny jeans, long sleeve MCR shirt, fuzzy boots, and fuzzy jacket. On a Saturday morning around here the city was pretty quiet. Not a lot of people were out wandering around.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Are we continuing where we left off with Aaron and Claire??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Are we continuing where we left off with Aaron and Claire??

Mmm, they could be friends... walking down the street?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:Are we continuing where we left off with Aaron and Claire??

Mmm, they could be friends... walking down the street?

Like starting over as if they hardly know eachother?

And what about walking down the street?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Like starting over as if they hardly know eachother?

And what about walking down the street?

...Yeah. Hardly know each other. And just walkign down the street...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Okie doke.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Claire

I walked up and down the city streets with Aaron, just talking and hanging out. It felt nice having someone new to talk to, a new friend, considering the only people I ever really talk to are the semi-populars. I'm not rich enough to be one of the populars, but I don't care because I don't even like any of them. Aaron and I just talked for a bit and I turned the corner and went into a Starbucks. "Want anything? It's on me." I order a vanilla latte, extra whipped cream, and looked back at Aaron.

Sorry, writer's block.

I'll post for Thayer in a few minutes, I'm gonna go hang out with my brother for a sec.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Thayer

I hesitated before leaving my house to go meet my girlfriend, looking in the mirror to make sure I looked decent. The huge grin on my face was always there when Molly wanted to make plans. Molly had texted me late last night asking if I could meet her in the park this morning. So we made plans and when I found her sitting on a park bench alone, I joined her. But as I sat there, speechless, while she explained that she thought we should see other people, I realized something. The grin on my face was leaving. Molly was my world. And I thought I was hers, too. We'd been together since we were fourteen, and I was almost 16 now. Nearly two years we had been together and now it was all over. "Sorry..." Molly whispered as she left me sitting alone on a park bench in the snow.

Hehe Rejection....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am

Aaron didn't exactly want to walk into the Starbucks but he found it was better to go along with Claire. In the few weeks he had gotten to know the girl, he saw that she could be a bit oblivious to other people's discomfort. For example, she never notice Aaron's slight stiffness when she hugged him good-bye. He sighed and opened the door for her, walking into the slightly busy store and welcoming the blast of warmth that hit him as soon as he steppe foot into the building. He smiled and shook his head, not wanting Claire to pay for anything of his. If anything, he should be the one paying but because he wasn't really buyig anything for himself it would feel weird.

As he stood in line with Claire, Aaron awkwardly waved to a few people he greeted him on their way out or in. Aaron was somewhat popular, as people did know his name and he tended to remember theirs. He was a decent guy and got along well with mostly everyone, but preferred to stick to his small group of friends - Claire just recently added. He was quiet the entire time, enjoying the silence between himself and the girl. It was still somewhat loud, everyone's noisy voices surrounding them, but it didn't bother Aaron. He tapped his foot for a moment until they were first in line and Claire could take her order.

Aaron bit his lip as they exited the store, inhaling the cold, crisp air of the fall weather. "Damn, maybe I should have gotten something." He mumbled under his breath, more to himself rather than to Claire. And it was free, he mused in his thoughts. Aaron stuck his hands in his pockets and looked around, listening to Claire talk. It was a bit shameful but Aaron wasn't really listening. He knew it wasn't exactly polite but the boy was focusing more on Claire's voice than anything. It was soft and sweet and somewhat melodic.

He wondered what she sounded like singin for a moment before Lansing back on Earth and turning his head towards Claire. "What?" He asked, sounding rather confused. He raised a perfectly arched brow, mimicking Claire's actions. "Of course, I was listening." He defended himself, though his tone hinted at playfulness as he sounded way too defensive. His lips curved into a rare smile and he ducked his head. "Okay, I'll admitt... Sorry?" He cocked his head and grinned at her, showing off his straight teeth. Years of braces finally paid off.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:16 am

Alexis walked down the street, annoyed. She pushed her hoodie down, letting her dark brown hair fall over her shoulders and into her eyes. Alexis was on her way to the other side of the leaning-on-the-small-side town to yell at her older sister. Alexis had two older sisters and a younger brother, but her younger brother was only seven. Elena, however, was twenty one and had to be fully aware that she was in charge of taking care of heating bills. Alexis and the rest of her family were freezing and her damn sister was to blame for it all.

She decided to take a short-cut through the park, not wanting to be in the cold weather for two long. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and quickly typed her other sister a text. I'll be home soon enough to take care of Danny She sent her sister. Her sister Junir was eighteen years old and a drop out. She also had a two year old son named Danny who was an emergetic ball of cuteness. The girl's mama was too old to take care of a toddler in his terrible two's so Alexis often found herself baby-sitting him and her other brother. And she had to go quickly so her sister could go to work.

Alexis walked through the park but stopped when she notice Thayer sitting on a park bench looking incredibly upset. She thought for a moment before deciding to sit next to him. "Hey, you okay?" She said in a gentle voice. He was practically a stranger but she recognized him as the cute guy who sat behind in her in Geometry class. Of course, she never touched because she heard he had a girlfriend. Her eyea widened when she realized that wa probably it. He couldn't be sitting out in the park alone in the cold if he had a girlfriend or atleast she would be sitting next to him and comforting him. If not, she was a crappy girlfriend.

Alexis knew she had little time to do her errands so she continued speak after he didn't respond. "What happened?" She asked, a bit louder this time. She put a hand on one of his shoulders and leaned closer.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 am

Devon settled himself on the cold concrete and looked up at Mercy. He raised both eyebrows and smiles, settling his guitar onto his lap. It had taken quite a while to learn how to play the guitar but considering it was one of the most popular instruments in the world, Devon had managed to get some one to teach him for free. He ran his hands along the neck, loving the feeling. His figures felt no difference or slight crack in the guitar, which told him it was a fairly decent one. He close his eyes and sighed, waitin for Mercy to tell him what to do. One hand was off the guitar and hanging by his side, fingers brushing the rough and hard concrete sidewalk he sat on. He began to softy drum his hands on the floor.

So maybe the guy who had taught him guitar also knew how to play the drums. He had been keeping contact with the guy, too. It had taken him three days to learn one song, and it was a bit difficult to drum your figures now that you actually knew how to play. He wanted to make the actual movements, as if he had drumsticks in his hands and a drum set in front of him.

He groaned dramatically as Mercy announced that they were in the wrong spot, sodevon slowly rose, still practically cradling his guitar. He rolled his eyes as Mercy surveyed the area but followed her silently as she chose a busier spot. He decided to sit on the stairs of the library instead of plain on the floor. It was a he'll lot more comfortable. Words could not explain the pain Devon's butt had suffered over the days. He straightened his back and looked back up at Mercy expectantly. She, though younger, was the one in charge. Devon was too lazy to take action. Plus, he wouldn't be singing. The male's features portrayed the emotion of impatience at the moment as Mercy was taking too long. She finally settled beside him, hip to hip and knee to knee. He poked her and she scooted farther away, but still close.

Devon hoped the librarian wasn't going to yell at them for street performing, but maybe. He wished the library want open at all. That would make a lot more sense, really. Devon didnt really come to the library at all. He didn't own a single book, well that was a lie. He owned about four and they were all hidden under his bed somewhere. He wasn't much of a reader or movie watcher as he preferred to focus on his life rather than some one else's. Even when he listened to music, it was to escape his life and forget - not necessarily go into some one else's. He didn't really do well in school at all, but that didn't mean he wasn't smart. Devon was more street smart than book smart, though he had a lot more reason that others. Not too much though, as his eyea wandered to the graffiti that still covered one of the walls of the building down the street it reminded him. He smiled slightly and continue to daze out.

Finally Mercy was ready and she opened her mouth. The sixteen year old girl truly had aagnificrnt voice and it seemed to compliment the guitar well enough. Devon strummed softly, knowing his was not his moment to shine. He probably wouldn't ever have one, as he didn't like too any peoples attention. Besides, he wasnt too amazing at the guitar and Mercy was supposed to be be the star. Devon was here because Mercy didn't want to do all of this alone and music always helped some one singing. It just had to be there. Mercy didn't exacty know how to play the guitar, though she obviously had an idea. Devon sounded like a rock god compared to Mercy, though.

He closed his eyes for a moment, loving the sound of her voice and losing himself in it for a moment. It was comforting and he was still surprised at how much his little sister had grown. He still remembered her high pitched voice back when she was six. Mercy now traced Devon for his deeper voice. Well, he was almost a legal adult and a man... Was his voice supposed to be the same?

He joined along for the chorus softly, smiling at people who passes by and dropped either a dollar bill or a few coins. It was a decently sized town so he knew mostly everyone. That meant mostly everyone knew why two of the Traine siblings were out on the streets singing. It was an odd situation considering Devon's technical social status in the town but his older brother didnt hold the same one. That was what this was for - all for Travis. There were barely any homeless people who roamed the streets of the town but Devon's brother Travis happened to e one of them

Devon could get a job but at the same time wouldn't and couldn't, as there weren't really any available. And Mercy had to take care of the baby most of the time. Today was one of those rare days where two of the original trio hung out. He smiled brightly at one of the girls who passed by. It wasn't a forced or fake smile, it was genuine and somewhat on the line of fluttering. Devon couldn't help it, as he didn't know the girl and she was very pretty. Maybe he could change that, he thought to himself as he sang along with his sister for te chorus of the song once more proceeding to wink at the blue haired girl quickly. He recognized her but really didn't bother to know her name or herself.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 am

OOC: Sorry for all the typos, I wrote this all on my phone at around 12-1 o'clock. :]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:OOC: Sorry for all the typos, I wrote this all on my phone at around 12-1 o'clock. :]

It's all good. They were easy to skip over. i think I said that right....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Claire

As we left Starbucks, I started talking about school and what classes I wished I had instead of the ones I currently had. In the back of my mind, I knew Aaron was listening but I continued talking anyway. Funny, I think that happened a lot. Or did it? We kept walking, and I kept talking. Finally I turned to Aaron and asked, "You know what I mean?" Aaron looked at me, almost confused for a second and I giggled. "Nevermind." It took all I had not to start laughing. Yeah, I know, most people wouldn't have laughed at not being listened to but it was funny to me how Aaron couldn't seem to focus today.

When Aaron smiled it made me smile back and blush. Even when we first met I don't remember Aaron smiling a lot, and even though he still doesn't smile much, it makes me happy when he does. "What do you wanna do, since I had you go into Starbucks with me?" Trying to be fair was always my thing. I didn't like having people do things for me without me doing something in return. Or someone giving me something without me giving them something too. It just didn't seem right to me. I just don't think it's really right. Doesn't feel right. I think Aaron knew that.

Inside, I really hoped Aaron didn't have other plans soon or had something else to do. Going home would make me depressed again. Lately, I'd been having home issues. My older brother just moved back into town and him and my mom don't agree on anything. Right before I left this morning, they got into an argument because my mom said she hated Adam's girlfriend, Alyssa. So Adam started yelling, my mom started screaming, they both were throwing things.... But I hadn't told Aaron about how Adam and my mom fight. He knew Adam came into town but he didn't know about the arguing.

My stomach twisted into knots at the thought of going back home to Adam and my mom fighting. So I made a decision. Even if Aaron had to go, I wasn't gonna. I would find something else to do or someone to hang out with. Maybe even stay the night at a friend's house... Without realizing at first, I seemed depressed. Inside and out. Then I wondered, had Aaron noticed? Had anyone noticed?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Thayer

I sat on the park bench alone, feeling nothing but despair and longing inside. When the girl walked up and asked me if I was alright, I didn't say anything, just stared at her. It took me a moment but I realized she was Alexis, from my Geometry class at school. Although I hardly knew her, I knew from the sincere look on her face that I could trust her. "Molly broke up with me..." I said quietly, still disbelieving that this was real and it had really happened. Alexis looked at me wide-eyed, as if she couldn't believe it any more than me. A small sigh escaped my dry lips and I looked at Alexis gratefully, suddenly realizing that it wasn't the end of the world. Forcing a smile, I told her, "But... I realize something now.... It's not the end of the world. I'm not dying. I may be hurting inside but I need to go on with my life." Feeling proud of myself for feeling like this made me smile for Real.

"Thank you for... Caring, I guess." I looked around, kind of embarrassed for seeming like I was having mood swings. "Sorry if you think I'm really weird..." My cheeks turned bright red as I blushed. This girl, Alexis, had always been nice to me. Ever since I can remember. Occasionally we would help each other in Geometry or any other class. I don't think I can remember even one time when Alexis was anything but nice to me. Well, lemme clear that up. A lot of people were nice to me. But Alexis wasn't just the "say-hi every once in a while" type of nice, she was the "hang out and be friends" type of nice towards me. Even though we never actually hung out and we didn't know each other that well.

Will finish in the mornin. And I will post for Monroe in the mo
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 am

I'm replying to Claire while I wait then. :]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 am

Monroe

As I wandered the streets I saw two street-performers, a girl slightly younger than me and a boy about my age. The boy smiled brightly at me and I blushed, stopping to watch them sing and play. I stuck my hand in my back pocket, I had forgotten my purse, and dropped a ten dollar bill in with the other money. It felt nice to do something nice for others, considering I hadn't in a while. Just gotten so busy lately with school and work, I'd forgotten almost completely about anyone else.

After a couple minutes of standing around watching them I realized it might be weird for me to just stand there, but they were really good so I continued just standing there, watching. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I reached back and answered the call. Feeling rude for standing in the way of their performance on my phone, I stepped away. "Hello?"

Finally, I finished talking to my dad and arguing with him on the phone and I went back to watch the rest of their performance. I just stood around, shivering. The jacket I was wearing wasn't super thick and I was coooolllllllddddd. But I had nothing better to do anyway so why wander around bored when I could stand here enjoying them.

I decided to shut off my phone after talking to my dad, figuring I was being kinda rude.

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Aaron thought for a moment, running a hand through his short black hair. He considered her offer for a moment, trying to find the best way to take advantage of her kind proposal. He drew a deep breath and scratched the back of his neck. His eyes flickered over to Claire's face, and they traveled down to her hand. He stared at the cup for a moment, knowing the warmth held inside could relieve him of the numbness that had spread all over his body. "Well, you could just give me the rest of this." He said, reaching his arm forward and snatching the cardboard cup away from her grasp. He didn't bother to take off the lid, not wanting any of the heat to escape and meet with the cold air. Pressing his lips to the top, he closed his eyes and downed the rest of her drink. It burned his tongue and throat in a good way and left his stomach all toasty. Thankfully, Claire had only drunken about half of the medium-sized container and the remaining latte that Aaron drank still had a bit of the whipped cream melted into it.

He didn't smile or smirk, but he looked at her in a way that was somewhat friendly. It could even be considered warm. That was what Aaron was feeling at the moment. He felt warm. The boy felt tempted to laugh when he saw her expression, because she looked a bit surprised. "What? So, maybe I lied when I said I didn't want anything." He murmured, his voice more than just suggesting mirth. He tossed the cup into the trash can nearby and after a moment, Aaron realized Claire had stopped walking. He wondered why she had ceased, and turned on his heel to face her. He rose a brow, questioning her sudden stop with a simple facial expression. He sometimes wished people could just interact telapathically as Aaron didn't like talking all that much. They called his type 'strong and silent', which was true to some extent. When she didn't respond, he took a few steps closer.

"What's up?" He rose a hand and poked her cheek. "Are you freaking out about the fact that we just technically shared a kiss?" Both eyebrows lifted up this time. He bit down on the inside of his cheek, pondering whether he had crossed a line. He had only known Claire for a short amount of time, two weeks or so. Maybe it was just un-called for, and Aaron thought up other reasons before he stopped himself. He was definitely over-thinking this, and it disturbed him. Aaron had always been a guy of simplicity. Complicating things was easy to avoid and Aaron was doing the one thing he had tried to dodge for a long time. Since when had he turned into a chick?

He nodded for a moment, as if deciding something. "I think you are." He said, a slight smile gracing his lips. Soon that smile grew into a full-on grin, Claire's face reflecting his own as they both beamed. He shook his head and continued to walk, knowing Claire would be following.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Alexis nodded. The girl had no idea what to think of the situation she'd put herself in. The boy had just been dumped, and it had to have been recent - i.e., today. Her school wasn't incredibly small, but all relationships established were known throughout the school. Alexis would have most definitely flirted with the boy if she had not known he was taken. She wasn't allowed to assume he was single, because Thayer and Molly's relationship status had circulated through the school's gossip chain more often than not. It wasn't as if Thayer was popular, though Molly was slowly climbing up the social ladder; it was because they had been in a relationship for the longest period of time in their grade. Most of the rumors spread consisted of either Thayer or Molly cheating, and things of that nature. Two years of his life wasted with that chick, Alexis thought to herself. She knew she was thinking a bit negatively but he kind of had missed out on a lot, being tied down in that long of a relationship. Alexis would have most definitely heard of their break-up yesterday at school, unless they had kept it on the down-low. But Alexis knew that wasn't possible. Just looking at his face, she could see the wound was fresh - the hurt was still raw.

"I'm still so sorry." She offered, not sure whether he was lying or not. He could be dishonest, or in denial. She still had to be careful around him because he was still a bit delicate. The look she gave him showed that she believed this, as the concerned flicker in her eyes hadn't faded. Even when she smiled at him, the look remained. "Well, at least you have a positive view on everything." She added. She also had to be cautious because this guy was still an almost-stranger. They were practically alone in a park together, and she started to realize how awkward the circumstances were about to get. She started to wonder if she should have just ignored him and kept walking. Junie was definitely going to be pissed and the baby was most likely suffocating underneath the pile of blankets Junie had probably buried him in. Okay, maybe the latter situation was completely unrealistic and rather morbid, but Alexis was going to get in trouble. She shifted, knowing she was trapped into this situation.

Alexis ducked her head, a bit embarrassed herself. She wasn't sure why she cared so much herself. He sounded a bit uncomfortable and curious himself. She rubbed the back of her neck. Maybe it was just because he was pretty damn cute. "It's fine. I'm just surprised you got over the pretty quickly." The two sentences slipped out her mouth before she realized what she'd said. She wanted to cover her mouth at the inappropriate remark. She had totally just indicated that Thayer had never really cared much for Molly after all. "Okay, maybe now you think I'm weird, that came out completely wrong." She said quickly, looking sheepish.

OOC: I'm busy. Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Claire

I blushed insanely when he suggested I was upset because we had almost just technically kissed. "No, no. That's not it... But now that you mention it..." I pretended to look scared and then started giggling. "No it's just... Other stuff." My short legs went quickly to keep up with him. Aaron was about another head taller than me, his legs were longer so he was faster, and he was stronger. Well, at least I think he was stronger. Not like I'd ever tested that theory or probably never would.

A text message made my phone beep and I glanced down at it. A message from Adam. And another from my mom.

Adam's read, "Where r u?! Mom is gonna freak when she get's home."
Another from my mom ten minutes after Adam's. "Claire, where r u?"

I ignored them both and hurried to catch up to Aaron. "Stop leaving me!" I squeaked in a high pitched voice. Although I didn't mean to speak like that, it made me laugh. Then I remembered, did Aaron ever answer my question about having other plans? Trying to think and remember if he had or not, I tripped on a pot hole in the sidewalk. Is that what it's called, a pot hole? Either way, my right hip hit the ground first, hard. I squeaked.

"Crap." I muttered, sitting up in the middle of the sidewalk. It's not like I saw anyone walking our way anyways, and I had just fallen. I wasn't gonna move out of the way for nothing. "Aaron wait..." I called, assuming he hadn't seen me fall. I hoped he hadn't, I was really embarrassed about it. The snow had eased my fall a tiny bit, but not much considering there wasn't a whole ton of snow to use as protection.

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

Thayer

I continued blushing and looking at her. "No, it's fine. I know you didn't mean it like that." It didn't bother me at all, what she had said. Usually it was easy to tell what someone meant in what they had said by the way they said it. Well, for me it was.

If I squinted really hard, I could see Molly slowly making her way down the road towards her house. My stomach tightened at the thought of never hanging out with her again. So, maybe I wasn't really over her. I would never kiss those pink, freshly-glossed lips again (xDDD). The tightness in my stomach worsened when she turned around to stare back in my direction before walking into her house. Momentarily, I forgot completely that Alexis was there. Sure, that sounded a little mean, it was true. My heart wasn't ready to let go yet, at least... Not without answers.

All I wanted to do right now was run after Molly and ask her why she broke up with me. But I restrained myself, knowing I would look like a fool and probably upset Molly.Was Molly as upset as I was? Or was she perfectly fine? I wanted to know sooooo bad why she dumped me. Molly's dog met her at the door.

Then the door shut and I had no chance of talking to her. I doubt she would open the door for me, or even talk to me if she did. Around here, when you break up with someone you don't talk to them. And neither does your family. But some people seem to think that's like a law or something. Not exactly a law, just something we've always done.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 am

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Monroe

As I wandered the streets I saw two street-performers, a girl slightly younger than me and a boy about my age. The boy smiled brightly at me and I blushed, stopping to watch them sing and play. I stuck my hand in my back pocket, I had forgotten my purse, and dropped a ten dollar bill in with the other money. It felt nice to do something nice for others, considering I hadn't in a while. Just gotten so busy lately with school and work, I'd forgotten almost completely about anyone else.

After a couple minutes of standing around watching them I realized it might be weird for me to just stand there, but they were really good so I continued just standing there, watching. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I reached back and answered the call. Feeling rude for standing in the way of their performance on my phone, I stepped away. "Hello?"

Finally, I finished talking to my dad and arguing with him on the phone and I went back to watch the rest of their performance. I just stood around, shivering. The jacket I was wearing wasn't super thick and I was coooolllllllddddd. But I had nothing better to do anyway so why wander around bored when I could stand here enjoying them.

I decided to shut off my phone after talking to my dad, figuring I was being kinda rude.

Tell me if I should add more.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum