RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for lala and me

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

for lala and me Empty for lala and me

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

so what should we do?
Name: Jean Mari Prince
Nickname: Jeany
Siblings: little sis
Secret Crush: none
Friend: none
Best Friends:
Enemies: none
History: I don't really want to talk about it
Personality: She is quiet and resurved she gets shy eaysy but if someone she likes is in danger she helps them out
Looks: long Brown hair and big brown eyes, a beautiful smile and is short

.Name: Link
Hair color: red
Eye color: hazel
Looks: he is tall for a faerie but there is always a smile on his lips and laughter in his eyes, His hair is spiky, and he is muscular. His voice is medium deep and soothing.
Personality: Link is always smiling and laughing, he loves telling jokes and playing ticks he doesn’t understand if someone doesn’t think his joke was funny, he is very open with his opinion and he says things bluntly sometimes but he doesn’t mean any harm by it but he can turn dangerous if anyone he loves is threatened

.Name~Rory Rain
Nickname~none
Gender~F
Age~16
Tiger~white, name star, F 2
Personality~Is friendly and happy she only wants to help but she can get herslef into truble when she trys.
History~
Looks~(sorry no pic) short and small build, brown hair and eyes, perfect teeth and Freckles

.Name: Tyler Frost
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :no
Personality: He is tollorant of people but he hates it when he's lied to. Wants to have a good time and is generally one of the people stopping a fight not getting into it.
History
Looks:.6 foot 5, black hair that is always messed up and hanging infront of his eyes. blue eyes that are almost scary looking from underneath his hair. very muscular and strong.

You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

for lala and me Empty Re: for lala and me

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Agh. This is awkward because I don't post charrie skellies... I didn't pay attention when you said that I'm sorry D: Let me find something...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 pm

that's ok you don't have to we can just rp
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Brandy was running down a hill, she didn’t know why or where it was going she just knew she had to get there as quickly as possible, now that she thought of it she didn’t remember who she was only her name, Brandy. She shook her head to clear it, it’s not like it mattered much she had to get away from what ever was chasing her. Something roared behind her and she didn’t turn to look. Faster she ran till the trees became a blur then she climbed into a tree. It was large and should be able to keep whatever it was from getting her, but as she climbed higher she found that someone was already there.

Rory woke up slowly and dusted herself off looking around. This was not where she had fallen asleep, she thought carefully, she had fallen asleep in a meadow with blue flowers, this was a small clearing of grass surrounded by tall dark trees. Rory was a shape shifter by nature so this did not worry her to much at present until she heard a deep rumbling in the forest nearby, quickly Rory changed to the first thing she thought of, a large black raven. She swooped toward the noise trying to see what caused it but a horrible smell sent her reeling backwards the sent moved closer and Rory moved farther away then turned and flew as fast as she could cawing a warning to anything that had ears
Link blinked as the sudden sunlight hit his eyes, two men were standing above him looking around nervously. “Let’s get out of here,” one whispered, the other nodded and looked down to see Link staring at them. “What’s your problem?” he snarled, “You won’t be looking at anyone like that for long,” then the two men turned and ran for a helicopter that hummed nearby. Link watched as it left then slowly got to his feet and began walking randomly for a tree. He did not know where he was going but the way the man sounded made him almost want to run.
Tyler loped through the forest wondering at the many helicopters he had seen take off. There must be new people in the forest, not just the forest, his forest, Tyler corrected. He was the oldest survivor now so He must claim that title and now it was his job to go and find these new people before they were hurt. He did not think of what would happen if he was too slow in his work it would not make him faster like it did his former friend and leader. In fact it helped him because he made less mistakes which is why he was the oldest and for now that he knew of the only survivor.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm

I guess Michael to Brandy and Miley to Rory (because friendships rock) and Alexis to Link and Shane to Tyler. xD I'm sorry if my reply sucks...
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

no way any reply is awesome that sounds good
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:04 am

MICHAEL

Michael was sleeping, very carefully. He was a light sleeper and didn't move much while dreaming. He didn't like sleeping on the ground, for fear of something happening. The woods were full of crazy people, or simple bad people. You went to the woods because there was nowhere else to go, nowhere safe for your, where you would be accepted. You went to the woods when you had to hide from the rest of the world, or hide a secret. Secrets were kept for a reason, they tended to be ugly and dirty and evil. Michael himself had his own secret, but the reason he was currently homeless was because he wasn't really accepted in his hometown. Michael woke up somewhat happy, despite the pain from sleeping in a tree. He was clean and fresh, having taken a shower after breaking into an old abandoned motel room and taking anything he had. The bag of chips was hidden up a bit higher, strategically placed so it would be hard to be pushed over and into the ground by the wind. His eyes snapped open as he realized some one was climbing up the tree. He cursed under his breath and sat up, careful because he knew now was the perfect moment to accidentally fall off. His eyes were wide as he watched a head emerge from the leaves, and he knew it was bad but he almost sighed with relief when he realized it was just a girl.

He wasn't a sexist, he had grown up with three older sisters and was the youngest. His father was quiet and always at work, and he was often sent to do errands that were supposedly meant for only females. He had gone through a mile of embarrassing situations because of his family but because of this he had grown some respect for women. Especially since this time period wasn't too keen on women. They were seen as below men, and Michael knew he would be the one to inherit his father's business. Well, he would have been. He grimaced at the thought of his cousin, Lucas, instead gaining it. Lucas's father, and his father's brother, had died a long time ago but Lucas had not inherited anything as Michael's uncle owned no true business. He took whatever work he got and that was how the family survived, which was so opposite compared to Michael's steady and normal life. Lucas was very hardened and he was tough. He was also a moody jerk. But besides that, Michael knew that if a man his size or larger had climbed up this tree, Michael would've been screwed. He'd been beaten up by plenty of girls in his lifetime, but it seemed he had a better chance of surviving this strange encounter when it was some one who was most likely not as strong as himself.

"Hello? Who the hell are you?" He said, calling out softly. He watched the girl carefully as she climbed a few branches closer, pushing herself up until he no longer had to look down to gaze at her. His eyes scanned over her appearance, and he found her pretty. He was embarrassed by the fact, and shook off the thought. This was serious... She could be dangerous. He leaned back against a few branches, slowly inching away as she closed the distance between them. "What are you doing up here?" He asked her, sounding very suspicious. Well, it was a suspicious situation. Why was she climbing up his tree??? He'd been living in this tree for a while, it couldn't be anyone else's. He'd even marked the trunk as MP's. His initials were obviously MP, he hadn't mentioned his middle name. He hadn't claimed the forest, but this one tree was considered his own. Michael tried his best to look intimidating in front of the smaller girl, glaring at her in what he thought was a cold look. Really, he was just shooting her a simple dirty look.

MILEY

Miley didn't like riding horses. But here she found herself siting behind her big brother, riding a plain brown horse like a man. She felt uncomfortable doing so but she knew there was no other way to really do it. Her brother would be annoyed, as the dress she wore already ruined things slightly for herself. She had tucked it the best way she possibly could, and even then she felt weird. Her long light brown hair was loose around her shoulders, stopping mid-back in uneven waves. It flew behind her as the horse galloped. Miley clung to Stephen, freaking out. It was then that she heard a raven caw. Stephen stopped the horse and turned to smile slyly at Miley. "You know what they say about the raven cawing. It signals bad luck, sister." He said, hopping off the horse as if to scare her. He offered a hand and helped her off. The entire time Miley felt so awkward. She glared at him, wanting him to stop. She felt stupid, but she really was paranoid like that. She tapped her foot and waited for Stephen to tie up the horse. "So, you're just going to give me the silent treatment, sister? Is that it?" He sounded annoyed now. "Come on now, sister. We're blood." He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her. He smirked, stepping closer to her. Stephen towered over her, but Miley met his gaze evenly. She crossed her arms over her chest defensively and took a step back. Stephen frowned. "You're no fun." He said, sounding a bit disappointed. She rolled her eyes and stood there as Stephen went to tie the horse up to the tree.

Stephen tended to be a bit on the border of abusive. She pitied the woman who would be cursed with the role as his wife. Stephen was a good person, a good brother, but there was a hint of evil in him that bothered Miley. She sometimes wished she had her old brother back, not this new Stephen. "Asshole," She muttered under her breath, turning on her heel and walked across the path so they were as far away as possible. She tilted her head and listened to the raven cry once more. What was up with that bird? She wondered why it was freaking out so much. She heard Stephen call for her, but she ignored it and continued to walk, disappearing into the woods. She looked around, curious to see what she would find. She wasn't specifically looking for the bird but she wanted to see something interesting. She was just wandering. Miley heard footsteps suddenly. "Hello?" She herself called out. "Hello?!" She yelled, suddenly realizing that she was much farther away from Stephen that she anticipated. Stephen may be a horror sometimes but at least she knew she was somewhat safe with him. Mother would kill Stephen if she found out he had laid a finger on Miley, and so would Father. "Who's out there?" Miley shouted in her somewhat melodic voice.

She was confused as to who was out in the woods. Miley was slightly scared, a bit of fear slipping into her heart and causing it to beat just a little faster. She wrapped her arms around herself, her waist small. She wasn't sure what to expect here. She knew what they said about the woods, which is why her parents sent her with Stephen. She suddenly realized what an idiot she was. How could she have separated? And what Stephen be doing? Would he be laughing his ass off? Or worried as hell or just as angry Maybe both? All three? Who knew. Stephen was weird, but nothing as weird as this place. Light fell over her with every step she took, sometimes she was hidden in the dark and sometimes not as the leaves only allowed a few cracks for the light to pour into.

ALEXIS

Alexis hated the helicopters. Whenever she would take history class, it confused her how the past and future could mingle so much. The time period was past the 2000's but it seemed to be medieval times, with modern machines. The metal beasts didn't seem natural, they didn't look right into the world she loved. Then again, she hadn't been to school in a while. She shuddered and continued to walk down the path. She walked until her feet hurt and then she sat underneath a tree and leaned against its rough bark, tilting her head up and staring at the sky through the thick branches. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and sighed, standing up as she heard footsteps. Alexis was not new to the forest, her family lived at the edge of town and the forest was her backyard. She knew her parents knew where she was, and some one was always close by. Alexis never went alone into the forest, btu she somehow always had to separate. The rule was she stayed within screaming distance of her siblings. And Alexis had a dagger at her waist. She felt it underneath the cloth of her dress the disguised it. It wasn't exactly a pocket, more a belt and it was complicated. Alexis herself didn't know how to describe it. Her father was tailor, not a rich one but a tailor none the less. That explained why her clothing was nicer than most village people's and she looked a bit more educated despite her social status. A smile suddenly curved on her lips as she realized who it was.

"Tyler?" She called out, running towards the sound of footsteps. She knew it had to be him. She grinned triumphantly when she realized it was and she practically threw herself at him. Alexis wrapped her arms around him in a hug, but when he didn't return it. she pulled back and stepped away. "What's wrong? What happened? I heard the helicopters, did you see them?" She asked him. She knew Tyler wasn't the best person to hang around, but she was in love with him. Of course, they were good friends, but she hadn't told him. Tyler just assumed the way she greeted him was normal by now. It kind of was, but each time his arms wrapped around her and he gave her a slight squeeze to return the hug... her heart stopped. "I know there are new people here - but I didn't see anyone on my way..." She told him, hoping he would be okay with the piece of information. Alexis pulled away from him completely, removing her hands from his shoulders and blushing slightly. She always tried her best to please Tyler, and she was happy when he gave her any sort of good reaction because he hardly ever showed emotion. But Alexis had seen his true side and he was a good person, anyways. She bit her lip and looked down for a moment, looking up at him again. She looked a bit nervous but also hopeful, her hands behind her back as she stood on her tip-toes before resting her heels back against the dirt floor-path. It was almost gone, grass replacing it.

OOC: Dunno what to put for Shane sorry. :[
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm

( : D what should the creatures be btw XD)
Brandy saw the boy and stared at him for half a second but the sound of crashing drove her further into the tree. The boy didn’t look very strong but then looks can be deceiving and she hoped this was the case. Brandy cussed as her skirt caught on a branch she yanked up ripping the skirt. She looked up again at the boy, why? Why did he look so calm? Didn’t he hear the noise? Panic welled up in her as he asked who she was and why she was there, “Are you stupid?” she managed to whisper “It’s coming! Can’t you hear it?” another noise brought her almost into his lap he looked annoyed and irritated but as the black shape passed beneath them Brandy buried her face in his shirt so she couldn’t see.
That of course was not her best idea, she later reflected, but she was honestly afraid of that thing. He smelled good she decided, like pine resin mixed with a sweet smell she couldn’t quite place. She leaned back as soon as it was gone, “Sorry,” she mumbled. Brandy studied him for a minute, he was dressed fairly nice but he had some holes in his pants probably from climbing. His hair was a mess but it looked soft in fact, brandy decided that that was his whole appearance, soft but a mess. If she hadn’t just been scared she would have laughed knowing she probably looked similar if not more of a mess, but as it was she just barely managed a smile

Rory flew over a clearing just in time to see a boy and a girl getting off the horse. “Get out of the way! Run!” she called but the boy just laughed and said something to his friend, they got off and the girl began to wonder towards the forest, “Not that way!” Rory screamed and flew that direction, “Run!” It took her a minute to remember humans couldn’t understand animals. Rory landed in a tree and changed back to human. She ran to the place where she had seen the girl but no she was not there, “Girl!” she called the strong smell that had bothered her so much was coming this way and Rory searched for the girl with more fear, The smell was so much stronger when she finally heard the girls voice that Rory feared they neither of them would make it. She ran the voice and found the girl hugging herself, “This way!” She called “Run!” the girl looked at her and back over her shoulder, “Leave him it’s too late,” Rory said grabbing the girl by the arm and pulling her away, The smell was too strong now she had to run quickly, “get on my back” she instructed then changed herself into a large leopard.
The girl got on and Rory took off in the only direction she couldn’t smell something bad but no matter how hard she ran it always seemed to be getting closer, now she could hear the creatures breathing behind her and blind fear was the only thing that kept Rory moving, if the girl was still on her back she didn’t know but she was pretty sure she was. A flock of birds took off up ahead and Rory wished she had time to change into one. But she didn’t her paws were hurting and it hurt to breath, Rory decided if she didn’t lose this creature soon she would have to turn and face it. She leapt out of the trees and into the clearing, she could smell human houses ahead and she knew it would be bad for them if this thing got near them, but she could not turn the thing crashed behind her and rowred. Rory risked a glance over her shoulder and saw the creature fall and arrow sticking in its back. Four more followed and it stoppeed moving, With a sigh Rory fell over and changed human again. It was still hard to breath but at least she didn't have to run.

Tyler did not realize how close he was to Alxis’s house until he saw her in the clearing. She ran up and hugged him, normally he would have hugged her back, he liked her, she was like his little sister and he wanted to protect her, ever since he met her on the outskirts of the forest like now it had been that way, she was always so bright and cheerful it was hard for him not to smile around her. But right now dark thoughts hovered around his mind and he could not bring himself to hug her back the way he often did. He looked down at her as she pulled away, “what wrong?” she asked, that’s a complicated answer her thought but didn’t say anything, “Yes I saw them,” he answered her last question “but I didn’t see anyone on my way,” she said Tyler glanced sharply at the woods the creatures were hunting, “Good,” he answered shortly, “You need to go inside now,” he commanded his eyes looking fiercely into hers, “The hunt has started and I don’t want you out here in it.” She looked sad but what should he do? Let her out here to get hurt? No that was not a way to protect a sister she was safer in a house. The crashing noises brought his attention back to the tree line with a snap, “Get out of here!” he pushed her but did not look to see if she went but was already swinging up into a tree stringing his bow.
Drenched with sweat, a leopard ran into the clearing with a girl clinging to its back. Tyler took aim at the spot where she came out. A giant creature surrounded by black smoke that made him choke lumbered after them. Tyler aimed for where the head might be and let his arrow fly his hand darting back for another one which he quickly fired again. It took four shots to bring the creature down and even then Tyler waited many moments before coming from his tree
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 2:34 pm

MILEY

Miley stopped when she saw Rory. Her eyes widened in shock when she realized that the girl grabbing her was the raven. She could just tell. Miley nodded, shaken. Her thoughts went to Stephen and a few tears fell down her cheek when she thought about her brother. What would happen to him? She loved him despite the fact he was a bully, and her heart hurt at the thought something could happen to him. She carefully jumped onto the leopard’s back, and found herself once again mounting an animal and riding it like a man. She leaned forward and clung to the animal’s neck, wrapping her arms as tightly as she could. She knew Rory wouldn’t feel a thing. It was a bumpy ride, but Miley had to admit it was exhilarating. She didn’t enjoy the ride whatsoever but only because of the situation. Miley already could see this strange creature was heading towards the area where houses were by. They were at the edge of the village. Miley closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to see anything. Her heart was racing, and she could feel this strange creature’s heart pound as well. When she did open her eyes, it was because she heard a roar. She wasn’t crying anymore but she was still frightened. She felt somewhat safe with this creature but when she looked over her shoulder her heart completely skipped a beat. The beast was down.

She wondered what had brought it to such a point, as it was very terrifying to look at. Her eyes scanned over it, there weren’t any words to describe the fear she felt right then and there. It was too much. She waited until the creature stopped to climb off. They were in a field and the beast was the other side of the clearing. Miley stood in front of the leopard, holding her hands out and feeling its fur. She gently took a handful and held onto it, careful not to pull. She just needed something to hold onto. Her chest rose and fell as she desperately tried to get some air into her lungs. It was quiet, now. She could hear the beast’s moans of pain but that was it. She didn’t hear the village, and it surprised her. She stopped looking at the beast and instead looked up at the sky. The helicopters were gone but there was still black smoke in the air. Some fog was coming in, and she felt it was a bit random and bipolar of the weather. But then she shook that thought away because she realized now truly wasn’t the time to be thinking about things like this. The beast was large, larger than any of the helicopters and arguably the largest thing she had laid her eyes on. Buildings didn’t compare to this thing, even if they were bigger, Miley knew this beast could tear one apart.

Her eyes widened once more as she felt the creature she was leaning on growl. That was when her thoughts went back to the girl who had turned into the creature behind her. A Shifter. She shook a bit, but calmed herself down. Now wasn’t the time to go into complete hysterics. This girl was rare, she was special. Shifters were very valuable and more than just magical. The word magic couldn’t be used to describe such a race, because it sounded ridiculous. Shifters were real, and they usually kept to themselves. They were so reclusive that some people didn’t even think they existed. She saw that the beast moaned once more, and she turned around and hid her face in the Shifter girl. She was shaking once more, and this time she couldn’t stop. She wasn’t going to die but being so close to such things was overwhelming her. She tried to breathe normally, but it just wouldn’t come. It was if she kept repeating things over and over in her head. Her heart was pounding, it was hard to breathe, and she was terrified. If only she could accept that fact and try to turn it into something else.

“No!” She heard some one yell, and that’s when she realized she recognized the voice. She turned her head and saw a girl running to the field. She almost screamed herself, not wanting to witness a girl’s death. The girl was insane, but Miley felt some sympathy. She could hear the pain in the girl’s voice. Why was that? What was going on?!?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL

Michael tried not to move as the girl made a few of the branches shake. She was a bit careless when regarding his tree, but no anger came over him as she continued to pull herself up. He watched her pull at skirt, ripping it until it revealed even higher than her knee. His eyes immediately flickered to the exposed skin before he looked away, a bit embarrassed. Her skirt was long for a reason, like any other girl’s these days. It wasn’t... moral to have a girl show so much. He was still a bit surprised to not have noticed the girl before, he saw anyone who walked under his tree -- even if he was sleeping, he’d wake up from the disturbance. Michael was a light sleeper for more than one reason. Falling of the tree was the least of his concerns. When she swore, a slight smile creeped upon his lips. It quickly disappeared as she continued to yell at him in a whisper. He didn’t bother to respond to her rhetorical questions, and instead chose to roll his eyes. He’d never heard a girl swear before and it looked a bit ridiculous to see such a dirty word escape the lips of such a pretty girl. It sounded rather funny, as her voice was as high-pitched as any other girl’s. Michael nodded slightly, after she asked one other question. Yes, he had heard it. That sound was one he was very much used to, even when no one else noticed. He was calm, and didn’t bother to put on a show for the girl to show that he wasn’t. Michael had just woken up, he wasn’t in the mood to act hysterical like the girl was.

As the creature made another loud noise (most likely a roar), she jumped into his lap. He was a bit impatient with the girl by now. She was acting ridiculous. He wasn’t sure why everyone acted this way with the creature. As she hid her face in his chest, he decided to wrap one arm around her to keep her from falling. She’d already made sure there was no space between them and Michael felt a bit awkward. He leaned forward, into her, and peered over her shoulder to get a good look through the branches below the two. He watched the beast, his heart racing. He prayed for a moment, and sighed as the creature disappeared. Most people called ‘the creature’, well, that. But Michael knew it was truly a beast. As she leaned back, they both looked at the huge foot prints the beast had left, imprinted into the grass. He bit the inside of his lower lip, exhaling once more. He looked back at the girl once more. She was studying him, so he used this opportunity to study her in return. His piercing green eyes stared into hers and he looked for any sign of emotion. If he saw anything other than fear, it wouldn’t be good. She was still shaken, he decided. Michael tightened his grip on her waist, leaning back against another tree branch so he could lock both arms around her. He glared, again. “Now, are you going to answer my question?”

He tried his best not to look at the food that hung not too far above the two. He wasn’t about to get something stolen from him. The roles were not going to be reversed. When she answered carefully and asked his own name, he just grunted. “Hmm.” It was as if to say ‘one moment’. He let go of her carefully, shifting so she was beside him. “Follow me,” He said, tugging on her hand. He made sure she followed him as the two climbed down the tree. Michael stood by the trunk and watched her jump down the final few branches. He sighed and brushed his hands against his pants. “Now, then. I’m Michael. Pleasure.” He didn’t take her hand and kiss it, instead he shook it as if she were a man doing business with his father. He smiled crookedly at her, enjoying the look of shock on her face. “Don’t run, I will catch you.” He warned her, rocking on his heels for a moment.

He could tell she thought he was insane, but Michael knew the beast was very far away by now. It moved quickly. After they were formally introduced, he sat down and leaned against the tree as if it were nothing. They spoke for a moment before Michael’s eyes widened and his casual facade disappeared. He coughed for a moment, clutching his stomach. He wrapped his arms tightly around his sides and began to choke. He was clawing at his chest, trying to reach his back. He leaned forward, revealing the bloody wounds that had appeared. There were six wounds, and all looked fresh, as if they had been caused by arrows. Michael fell to his side, even though he was sitting up. His eyes were glazing over and his breathing was growing worse with each breath he drew. Michael was injured. The beast was injured. The two were connected and both were in pain.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEXIS

Alexis stared at Tyler for a moment. “The hunt?!” She sounded confused. Her heart was breaking, and she sounded more than just frightened for herself. She looked at Tyler carefully. “No! There can’t be one right now! This isn’t what I think this is -- is it....” She trailed off, her voice making it sound like it was a question to Tyler. In reality, she was talking to herself. She squeezed her eyes shut, frustrated. When he pushed her, she stepped back, already running. She knew where the beast would be headed. Alexis knew it was hard to run in a dress, but she did it. She kept running and sprinting and trying her best to not stop. She finally paused when she heard him. Alexis carefully weaved through the thick mass of trees that surrounded the clearing before she was in the field. She hated the hunt. They only happened once every few months, and Alexis had no idea why. The beast had never truly harmed some one, unless that person had come to them. The hunts that happened caused a few people to lose their lives, another reason why Alexis despised them. She waited until she saw the beast emerge.

The beast was huge. It had the body of a bear, but much larger. Its size rivaled the height and weight of a helicopter, and it’s pelt was midnight black. The inky black fur was matted in some areas but over-all soft. It had the elegant muzzle of a wolf but a mane like a lions. Its tail was almost leathery, like scales with tufts of fur at the tip. It had ears close to its head, that were also scaled and pointed like a fox’s. It was beautiful, but also terrifying. Looking at the beast, it took her breath away. It may seem like a mutt to some, but Alexis thought it looked perfect. The beast was a mix of all different kinds of animals, but it didn’t look like a puzzle piece. She sucked in her breath as she looked into the eyes of the creature, and its head ducked slightly. It was bowing to her. A grin broke out, but it quickly disappeared as she realized what was about to happen. “No!” She screamed, her voice full of pain and warning. She was terrified, but not for herself or anyone else. She was scared for the beast. “Please, no!” She was already running, once more. She saw the arrows and knew it was Tyler. Tyler, whom she loved, did this. Tyler, who treated her like a little sister, killed her friend.

She didn’t care about the fact that more people were soon to come, might already be there, prepared to risk one life in order to ‘save’ more. She collapsed as she reached the large head of the beast, and threw her arms around it. “You can’t die, you can’t die. I know you.” She repeated each sentence a few times, crying. “I won’t let you. He won’t let you. Don’t let us down. Don’t let Michael down.” She whispered, closing her eyes tightly and hugging its head as much as she could. She looked over her shoulder and saw that Tyler was running towards her, yelling for her to run away. She turned her back to him, upset. she also didn’t want him to see what she was about to do. She quickly laid her her hands evenly on the beast’s forehead and mumbled a spell under her breath. A bit of light was exposed from under he hands but it was a quick flash. The spell should keep the beast safe for now. It should help it survive. But Alexis couldn’t use anything to severe, so the beast would suffer and be in pain -- but it would live. She knew it wasn’t fair, but she couldn’t let him die. She could let him or it die. Alexis quickly pressed a kiss to the side of the beast’s head and stood up, shakily. She turned on her heel and ran to meet Tyler who was very close by now.

“You!” She yelled, sounding furious. She was very aware that there was a Shifter and a girl witness in the perimeter but she didn’t care. “How could you! I told you never to join these hunts but you still did!” She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him this time. “I can’t believe you!” She didn’t bother to explain her anger to him, as he looked very much confused. He also seemed furious, but also concerned. With each word she spoke, an exclamation followed. Her eyes were lit by fire it seemed and she regarded Tyler with nothing but cold ice. Her voice was venomous and dripped poison. “I hate you! I trusted you!” She was crying, still. “You’re evil! EVIL!” She continued to scream. By now she had pushed Tyler, surprisingly, all the way to the edge of the field. As this happened, she turned her head over her shoulder to check on the beast. It was slowly rising and by the time she looked back at Tyler, it was exiting in pain. A lot was happening, but Alexis didn’t care to add even more.

She knew Tyler was about to run after it, and she could see his fingers were twitching to grab his arrows. She knew Tyler was already more than furious, but Alexis was even angrier. But she knew she had to sacrifice something and distract him. So, even though she really hated him at the moment, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, holding him tightly so he couldn’t push her away. She didn’t pull back, trying her best to block his view and distract him. She knew he saw her nothing more than a sister, and most likely would be disgusted and once again -- furious, but she had to do something.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat May 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Okay, sorry if I overwhelmed you with everything that's going on, or if my writing sucked, but I had SO MANY ideas and had to use them. Have Brandy try and help tend to Michael, too. Because (don't read the spoiler until you have read all my posts :3)
Spoiler:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

no way your writing is good and i'm not overwhelmed... yet lol
Spoiler:
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Brandy stiffened as the boy tightened his grip around her waist. She felt her anger rise and she lifted her head “I would have thought it was obvious why I was here,” she looked at the tree, “it’s Brandy, and yours?” she asked not trying to keep the indignation out of her voice, she was still scared, not of the boy really but still of the creature and something about the boy reminded her of it making her uncomfortable in his grasp. She felt relief when he let go of her and moved. She did not want to come back down the tree but since he had her it was hard not to. At the last few branches Brandy gave up on climbing and leaped down landing lightly on her feet then cocked her head and looked around for any sign that the creature might return. Seeing none she turned back to the boy who shook her hand and told her his name like she was just another man. That was rude, Brandy thought while looking at him smirking. “Don’t run?” Brandy raised an eye brow of her own, “like you could,” she glared she was still afraid of the creature but now she was more angry at the boy, did he know what she was? No probably not and at the moment Brandy didn’t feel like telling him either.
For a moment they talked randomly about the weather, Brandy not yet ready to go off by herself and the boy making no move to do the same. But suddenly he began choking and breathing hard. “What is it,” Brandy said kneeling next to him in the dirt. The boy leaned forward showing six holes in his back. “oh my god,” Brandy whispered, for a moment she considered leaving him for the beast to find but decided that was to heartless and it was not in her nature to do that. Instead she found herself taking of his shirt and looking over the wounds, the boy moaned in pain and the sound tore at Brandy’s heart. “It’s alright,” she whispered and spread her fingers on his back ignoring the blood. She quietly called up her energy and focused it on his back, a blue light gathered at her fingers and slowly went into the injury. When it stopped, Brandy looked down at the back, it was still bloody but the holes had shrank and had stopped bleeding. Sweat dripped from Brandy’s face but she forced herself not to sleep. “Are you alright? What was happening?” she asked Michael who had opened his eyes.

Rory felt the girl clutch her fur and when she turned human her hair came off and stayed in the girls hand. Rory saw the beast go down and a sigh of relief left her lips only to be replaced by a growl as another girl started running strait for the creature. No! Rory wanted to scream at her, she forced herself to her knees every part of her was shaking and covered in sweat but still she forced herself up and this time she managed to get something past her lips, “It will destroy you,” she whispered breathlessly. She realized now that that was what she had smelled not death but fear and chaos. The creature would not necessarily kill you but if it had been allowed to enter the town it would have caused the town to distruct itself.
The girl was kneeling on the ground now and Rory saw something like a green light flash. Was the girl a witch? That was defiantly a spell of some kind. A boy was running for the girl the same boy who had shot the beast. Slowly Rory tried make her way to them to the beast but her legs were cramping and tears of anger streamed down Rory’s face and she glared at the scene in front of her. Then she became aware of the girl next to her, the girl she had taken. She was shaking like a leaf and all Rory wanted to do was throw her arms around her and comfort her like she would a small child. “It’s all right,” Rory said in her soothing melodic voice “Everything will be fine,” Finally the feeling came back into her legs and Rory was able to stand but now the beast was getting to its feet as well. Rory growled and whiskers sproted on her face but she was still to tired to change all the way. The boy was raising his bow but now the other girl was jumping into arms and kissing him. The beast turned its back on them and wondered into the forest then the girl let go and the boy was yelling at her now Rory decided was the time for her to get there before the boy shot the girl. Rory looked behind her at the other girl, “Are you all right now?” she smiled then made her way with the girl to the other two.

Tyler jumped from his tree when Alexis started screaming. What was going on? He looked around and saw her running for the creature and he took off after her. He could not let her get hurt, not her to, he thought desperately she sat at his head a moment and came towards him. He felt relief until he saw the look on her face. Her eyes were streaming with tears and her eyes flashed fire as she screamed at him for what he did. He was taken aback for a moment but only a moment until he felt his own rage build and break the adrenalin from what was happening becoming to much for him to contain. Her words hurt him and cut him like a knife but spit his own back, yelling, “How could you?” He asked quietly at first but his voice raising “How can you say that! After everything that dam beast has done to me! To this town, you dare to defend it? You INSOLENT little girl!” Tyler thought back to his friend, his leader who had died even though all he did was be in the wrong place at the wrong time, or his father and brother who had been against the hunts but who had still suffered from the creatures sickness of fear and chaos. Tyler grabbed at her wrist as she turned toward the creature then he saw it rising and his hand went to his bow, but before he could get it Alexis started kissing him.
It took him by such surprise he almost fell back wards. He knew what she was doing, trying to distract him, but he didn’t know why and that bothered him. But he couldn’t move to get her away and while she was kissing him he felt something he had never felt before, he was determined not to think about what it might be and when she finally let him go, “What did you do that for?” he demanded as the creature disappeared. Tyler glared at Alexis his anger leaving but still strong, “never ever,” he said deathly quiet lowering his head to her level and staring right into her eyes, “get between me and what I have to do again,” Then he snapped up as the shape sifter and girl approached, Alexis tried to say something but he ignored her stalking towards the new comers. “Do you know where you are?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 pm

MICHEL

Michael somewhat enjoyed the stranger’s company. He wasn’t exactly sure why he had stayed so long with this girl, trusted her with his name, and even sat down and talked to her. Perhaps it was the fact she was female, and a very pretty female at that. Though, he had found that pretty females tended to be very dangerous to trust. Maybe it was the simple fact she was afraid of the beast, and that comforted him some. She may not have been afraid, but when you ran up a tree and crawled into a stranger’s lap, shaking... Well, Michael had to assume. He liked how easily she talked to him, and the way she acted as if she had known him for a long time -- all while regarding him with cautious eyes.

Michael couldn’t speak when the arrows pierced through his skin. He couldn’t hear the girl’s soft words, he couldn’t feel her come closer to him and kneel beside him. He was concentrating on trying to breath. No air would enter his lungs, he clawed at his throat for a moment, desperate. His eyes were wide the entire time, full of fear and shock. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Somehow, the arrows had ripped small and near little holes into his shirt; and though they weren’t lodged into his own flesh, he could still feel them. With every move the beast made, Michael could feel the arrows dig deeper and deeper, slowly closer to his heart. He knew the beast. The beast knew him. Michael tried his best to calm the beast, but it was impossible. Some of the beast’s panic crept into himself and he found himself continuing to struggle in those few seconds Brandy decided to watch him. Michael knew the beast was flailing, unsure of what to do. Michael was the brains in this duo and because both couldn’t think straight, the beast was left on his own.

Michael was exhausted by the time she tore off his shirt. He could barely move now, simply clutching at his heart. He let his eyelids drop and he stared into a pair of beautiful, warm brown eyes. They comforted him and he felt himself slowly healing. Then, he was thrown back into his own world and snapped open his eyes. The pain returned, and a lot of blood was flowing from six little holes. Then again, there were six and together that was a lot. He was still healing slowly but it was excruciating to wait for. When she touched his back, he cringed, shaking. Michael tried his best not to twitch and stayed still. He wasn’t afraid that she would hurt him. He trusted her. He finally gave in and admitted it, even though it was ridiculous. Somehow, that made it easier. And he healed her. Alexis healed the beast. And suddenly he felt a hell lot better than he had before. He rose, straightening his back. He slumped his shoulders after a moment and panted for a few seconds, a thin layer of sweat over his bare skin. He looked exhausted.

Michael turned his head and stared at her with his piercing green eyes. He was incredibly thankful, but when you looked at his face you could tell he was bothered. That was bit obvious, considering she had just found out his biggest secret within half an hour of knowing him. Talk about terrible timing. Michael drew a deep breath and buried his face in his hands for a moment. His body began shaking and it was obvious he was crying. It had hurt so much. He never knew you could feel so horrible, feel like such a monster. At the same time, feel so helpless and in so much pain. Feel. He’d never felt like that. He never wanted to again. He knew what he was doing when he said yes, but he hadn’t known it would hurt so much. He had expected this pain, anticipated it, but never experienced so much until now; not even when he had been rejected.

He felt her soft hand on his shoulder and he inhaled and exhaled. Breathe, he told himself quietly in his head. He sighed and looked up from his hands and lap, traces of tears still on his cheeks. “Thank you,” He whispered, hating being so weak in front of a stranger. This would forever be her first impression of him and it would imprint into her mind forever. That’s when the thought struck him. Would he ever see this strange girl again? His mind raced as he struggled to find out what she was. He inched away for a moment, biting his lip. He closed his eyes, feeling over-dramatic. But it had hurt so much. He was sure there had been poison in those arrows, and without the help of two ‘magical beings’ he and the beast probably wouldn’t have survived. He already had an idea of what kind of poison it was.

“You’re an elf, aren’t you?” He said, looking away. He couldn’t help but lean forward, even though it made him feel even more tired, and brush a strand of hair behind her ear. His eyes immediately flickered to the tips by the cartilage and the proof was there. He leaned back against the tree and sighed. “Please don’t run. I’m the weak one here.” His voice was soft and pleading. He didn’t like begging, but Michael didn’t want to be found by some one else less kind. He knew she was also tired, but a lot stronger than him at the moment. He closed his eyes and prayed this wouldn’t come to bite him in the ass later.

ALEXIS

Alexis didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to say anything anymore. She didn’t want to talk to him, or even look at him. She crossed her arms over her chest, the anger slowly fading. She remembered what had happened to most people he loved. But Alexis knew. She knew a lot more than she should, and it wasn’t the beast’s fault. Not her beast. She knew that animal better than herself, and had studied its every move. She knew how it behaved and acted towards prey, what it ate and where it lived. She was an expert. She couldn’t say anything right now, though. Her heart was hurting bad and she didn’t want to do anything to crush it even more. Maybe the anger had blinded her for a moment, but she still loved Tyler more than anything. She loved him more than the beast. Maybe she didn’t know every little thing about him, but there was still a special place for him in her heart that seemed to stand above all others in her life.

She hated a lot of things about him, though. She hated it when he called her a ‘little girl’, because she was only a few years younger than him. She hated it when he joined the hunts, even when she warned him not to. Maybe not to protect the beast, but to also protect himself. Those were dangerous, and known to be the last party a man would ever attend. You were officially a ‘man’ when you joined one, and though not many knew, alcohol was often involved in these hunts. Not every man was drunk, or trashed, but a good amount usually were. She also hated it when he just let go and wouldn’t say anything. Even if she was about to do the same thing right now.

Alexis knew he had been surprised when she had kissed him. She had been surprised. She had just sacrificed her first kiss to Tyler, the one she loved, but all to save the beast. It made no sense. She hadn’t wanted to kiss him then, and she had really been angry at Tyler. She didn’t kiss him because she liked him, she needed to distract him. Maybe he wouldn’t enjoy it, but it would really throw him off. He treated her like a little sister, of course he wouldn’t expect her to have a ‘crush’ on him. Now, her mind wandered. The shallow girl in her crept in and she was worried he hadn’t liked it. She was worried he was angry. And he was.

She hated to admit it, but she had really enjoyed it. Her anger had been in her eyes, blocking everything the entire time, but she liked being close to him. She loved feeling his lips pressed against hers, and it just felt right. And also wrong. Her feelings for him were only strengthened with that kiss, and she realized that only pissed her off more. He hadn’t liked it, it was obvious with the anger in his eyes. So... Yes. Why should she continue to like him when he now hated her? She could understand the reason why, but it still hurt that this had come between their friendship. She didn’t hate him for what he almost did.

She didn’t reply to him, simply staring straight into his eyes. Her features still portrayed anger, but other than the slight hints, her expression was mostly blank. As he walked away, she bit the inside of her lower lip and stared down at the ground for a moment. She then realized she probably looked guilty, like a child scolded by her father, so she looked back up. She remained where she was standing, watching Tyler walk up to the two girls. She’d barely paid them any attention, too preoccupied with her beast dying. She looked at the prettier, in her opinion, of the two and immediately knew she was human. The other, who was a bit taller and more exotic looking, was a Shifter.

Alexis walked closer to them, trying her best not to stand too close to Tyler. “Miley.” She said, looking a bit surprised. Not that she could be more surprised... Miley suddenly attacked her with a hug, clinging to her. Alexis slowly wrapped her arms around the girl, not daring to look at Tyler or the unfamiliar girl.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 pm

CAan't reply to Miley right now but you can imagine I guess. Sorry! D: GTG NOW BYE
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Bookies..you should really post in our thing cuz yolo
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:Bookies..you should really post in our thing cuz yolo

K tmrw
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed May 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
I-Rawr-You wrote:Bookies..you should really post in our thing cuz yolo

K tmrw

K
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Brandy felt the urge to find whatever had hurt Michael. She saw the tear tracks on his face and only guessed how much those wounds must have hurt. She felt relief as he sat up even though he was shaking and had a slight fever he would be fine. Something tugged at the back of her mind and a glimpse of a similar wound resurfaced then disappeared leaving her only with a name, “Are you a taken?” she asked already knowing he was without him answering. Brandy felt a small headache surfacing and she frowned slightly wondering if it was because of her memory loss. She looked back at the boy as he whispered “thank you,” though he still looked at her accusingly. Brandy nodded, even though he was shaking like a windblown leaf he still managed to sound proud making Brandy strangely curious about him. He closed his eyes and opened them surprising her by asking if she was an elf. “I don’t know actually,” Brandy said looking down. She felt his hand brush her hair away and feel the tips of her ears which she realized were different from his own. He leaned back again slightly nodding. Brandy felt the tips of her ears for herself. If she is an elf, is that why she could heal him? Brandy looked at the boy, he looked better, and Brandy needed somewhere to sleep and figure out what was happening, if she could.
She rose but the boys voice stopped her from leaving. He wanted her to stay? Brandy felt confused her head was really starting to hurt, did he think she could protect him? Or did he know in a few moments she would be unable to stop him from doing anything he wanted? She doubted this last one, the boy himself was still weak. She regarded him for a moment coldly examining him wondering if she should trust him. But the pleading look in his eye and the softness in his voice won over she walked in front of him then slowly sat down next to him her back to the same tree. She yawned and leaned her head back “I can’t stay awake, let me know if something happens,” she trailed off vaguely aware that the boy would probably end up asleep anyway. Her head fell forward and before she fell asleep she felt the boy move it so that it was resting on his shoulder, what a nice boy she thought slipping into a dark clouded world.
Images popped out at Brandy as she walked down a twisted path, a young man with pointed ears like herself laughing and dancing with her and older man who smiled at her and patted her head and a young woman who smiled while singing softly the creature which drove them from their home land. Then the images switched to a tall thin man with black hair who laughed at her as she hung over a fire and laughed again when he stuck a needle in her arm and when he tossed her, tied and gagged into a helicopter.
Brandy woke with a strangled sound that was an attempt at screaming. She couldn’t remember what she had dreamed about but sweat streamed down her face and her hart raced making it hard to breath. She found she was on her side and memories of what happened began to surface from yesterday. She remembered the boy and her being an elf and how she fell asleep next to the boy... The boy! Where was he? Brandy jumped up and looked around, “Michael!” she called and all sorts of frightening thoughts came into her mind, what if the beast came back? What if the things from my dream are something real? What if something took the boy and then... the questions came in a rush some less reasonable then others but Brandy found herself screaming his name, “Michael where are you?”

Rory was surprised when the young girl hugged the other, they must know each other, concluded Rory who turned to the boy. “My name is Tyler,” he stated You’re a shifter,” “Yes, thank you for helping us, My name is Rory” The boy smiled painfully and looked back at the girl he was with, Rory saw a look of pain and something else cross his face but it was replaced by suspicion, “How did you get here?” “I’m not sure actually I fell asleep somewhere and woke up somewhere else.” she wasn’t really bothered by it, shifters don’t tend to make homes for themselves and if someone moved her it did not seem to matter why. But it did seem to bother the three others, the two girls stopped frolicking and stared and Tyler raised an eyebrow. But Rory was determined not to be bothered by it she had enough of being bothered by being chased by the creature which brought her back to what she really wanted to ask, “Do you know what that was?” her question was spoken to Tyler but she watched the girls out of the corner of her eye and saw the one he was with duck her head and not look at her, ah ha, she thought, she must know something and did not pay much attention to Tyler’s mumbled answer.
Rory turned away and to the young girl, “Your name is Alexis?” she nodded, “I would be very glad to know more about you may I go home with you? I am very hungry” Rory didn’t wait for an answer but searched for the girls smell and followed it. She knew this was rude but she had to know more even if it did not bother her that she appeared somewhere without knowing why it did bother her when she found a creature she knew nothing about, and who would invite a stranger to their house? A little ways away Rory said “If you like you two may ride me,” she spoke to the two girls then changed into a large black wolf and waited to see if they would.

Tyler was distracted as he tried to talk to Rory, all he could think about was Alexis and why he was feeling so confused angry and uncomfortable. He knew she was angry, as angry as he was at least, but he didn’t want her to be he wanted to talk to her but now wasn’t the right time with all these people here. He looked as Miley leaped and hugged her friend. Another pain went through his chest and he angrily ignored it forcing himself to pay attention he knew he was glaring, but he didn’t bother to change his expression, when Rory asked he said, “The creature is a big pain in the ass” so quietly he didn’t think anyone heard it. He was tired of it, it had ruined his family and his friend and now it threatened to ruin Alexis.
He looked at her as he saw her surprise at Rory wanting to go to her house. Tyler felt surprised to, shifters didn’t eat with humans at least not voluntarily, but Rory apparently did. He watched helplessly as Rory walked away and the girls began to follow. Before he could stop himself he reached out and grabbed Alexis’s shoulder. She stopped and turned, Tyler could not tell what was happening behind those eyes. Those eyes looked at him so fiercely he almost turned away, but he somehow found a way to say something, “Be safe,” he said without thinking, it was what he always said when he left her, this time he tried to put every feeling and thought into those words, he didn’t feel angry anymore, only worried, there was something else that surfaced when she kissed him but he tried not to think of what it was he knew she only did that to distract him, he would try to make everything go back to the way it was but he didn’t think he could. Before Alexis could say anything Tyler hugged her briefly and turned for the forest.
Once inside he ran lightly through the trees to the only place he could think of, the crystal lake. He breathed a sigh of relief when he finally sank onto the beach. It’s shore was covered in crystals giving it its name. They sparkled with the lake in the sun light creating the optical allusion that it was part of the lake. Tyler looked into the deep waters watching the fish swim under him. He was not their long when he heard a sound of screaming and went off to look. He snuck behind a bush and watched as a girl screamed her head off for someone named Michae, where had he heard that name?
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri May 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Michael had rarely ever shed a tear in his entire time living in the small village. He never cried, and when those little droplets of water fell down his face, he realized why. It was horrible to cry. When you cried, it wasn’t for some stupid or silly reason - at least that was the case with Michael. No, crying truly was meant to only accompany great pain. He didn’t even attempt stopping the tears, despite the fact that he would look incredibly weak. He already felt weak, exhausted from everything that had happened. It was amazing that within a few minutes Michael could turn from being side by side with death to panting and leaning against a tree, having outrun a scary defeat. He wiped away the traces of tears still left on his cheeks, putting a palm against his forehead and feeling how high his temperature had shot up. He already had a headache and many emotions swirled inside him. All those feelings froze and slowly took a step back, making room for surprise. He opened his eyes calmly, eyes not widening a single bit. He just turned his head and stared at her, a blank looking taking over his features.

He then sighed and shook his head, a slight mocking smile threatening to crawl onto his lips. He was very amused at the thought of being a Taken, even though what he was close enough. He licked his suddenly dry lips, trying his best not to chuckle. He knew it was a serious subject, and the matter shouldn’t ever be taken lightly, but the idea that he was a Taken in this girl’s eyes was ludicrous. He swallowed, pondering how he should answer her interesting question. When he finally opened his mouth, he found it was great difficulty to force the words off his tongue. “No...” He decided to say, knowing he most likely sounded like an idiot. He was thankful when she didn’t continue to prod him. Instead, he changed the subject and turned the conversation more towards herself. It was now certain that Brandy was an elf, her ears being all the evidence Michael needed. He wasn’t an idiot. Of course, the fact that she had healed his fatal wounds in a matter of about five minutes also helped Michael conclude that was indeed such a mythical creature. He did smile at that thought, because he was one himself.

She had, really, labeled him wrong. Taken prisoners were in a lot different situation and relationship with their monsters. No, they were not beasts - but monsters. There somehow seemed to be a difference. Monsters were plain evil, freaks of nature. Beasts were like wild animals, somehow having their own little niches in the woods and nature. It was obvious that Taken prisoners were, well, ‘prisoners’ to their monsters. It was almost a curse, like a werewolf but different. Then, of course, there were the Taken wolves. Werewolves were still in somewhat man form, but with a bit more hair to them and a lot more canine features. Their limbs elongated and they grew a tail. Taken wolves were people who happened to turn into real life, human sized wolves. There was a huge difference, and the two examples were basically the same thing as comparing a Taken to whatever Michael was.
Brandy’s answer intrigued him, but he decided not to push her further as she had some respect to not ask him anymore questions than what was needed.

Despite her secretiveness, he was relieved when she decided to stay. He liked her company, and he didn’t feel comfortable sleeping by himself under his tree rather than in it. Michael soon found his chin resting onto of her head as he turned his own to face her. Her head was on his shoulder, and somehow that was comforting. He fell into a deep sleep, before a small pain pricked his back. It soon grew, spreading throughout his body and pulling him from his sleep. His eyes fluttered open, and he sighed. Carefully, he stood up. She had to be an elf, he felt like shit but that was normal. Hell, maybe he even felt better. Michael closed his eyes and drew a deep breath, thinking. The pain was slowly growing, and it was getting worse than annoying.

He followed something, he wasn’t sure what but he walked with a purpose and seemed to have an invisible path before him, leading him to his long-sought after destination. He was soon face to face with the beast. Michael laid his hands on the beast’s muzzle, resting their foreheads against each other. He closed his eyes and the beast mimicked him, and the two began to converse calmly. I’m so sorry about what has happened, Michael told him, trying to soothe the beast’s fears. Surprisingly, Michael was the strong one in this couple.

The beast let out a small whimper, and Michael’s hands curled into fists and his fingers wrapped around the dark fur of the beast. The two quietly conversed, planning when to meet next and what to do about the coming hunt. Michael sighed as he took a step back, preparing to leave, when suddenly a scream pierced both being’s ears and the two creatures winced. Michael’s eyes suddenly widened as he realized who was yelling, and what she was yelling. It was Brandy... calling for him. A slight smile fell on his lips but he suddenly turned and ran, not even bothering to properly say good-bye to the beast. He sprinted at full speed, running towards where he heard Brandy yell. That was when he stopped suddenly. Tyler. His eyes widened even further, and he was in shock.
Tyler... The one who shot him six times. Tyler, the one who shot the beast six times. Tyler, the man who was intent on killing him. The boy’s name repeated in his head millions of times, his name burning into his mind and making an imprint that couldn’t be hidden by the shadows.And he was looking right at Brandy. Michael clenched his teeth, feeling angry that he dare come near the elf.

Michael knew Tyler didn’t know him, but Tyler knew the beast and that was what scared him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

sorry it took so long :)

Brandy stumbled over a bush not caring that another rip had appeared in her skirt. Where was Michael? why wasn’t he answering? Brandy called his name again quieter this time, giving up on the hope that he could even hear her, what did she do? How could he just run off like this and leave her all alone after she stayed with him out in the open? No, Brandy stopped these thoughts, he had no obligation to her and she had no obligation to him. Brandy stopped for a minute and looked at the clear blue sky overhead breathing deeply in and out to calm herself. A rustle in the bushes caught her attention and she crouched like a cat, “Who’s there? Michael?” A bit of hope sprang up but it was quickly stomped out when another figure arose out of the bushes. He was taller than Michael but was probably around the same age, his hair was longish and black and hung over his bright blue eyes. Brandy backed against a tree unsure of what she should do. “What do you want?” she asked suspiciously. The other boy looked at her with a slightly confused look but did not say anything. “I said, what do you want?”

Tyler sighed when he stepped on the stick and decided there was no point in trying to hide anymore, so he rose. “What do you want?” she asked him, that was a good question, what did he want? He wanted to know who Michael was, suddenly he remembered where he had last heard that name, it was the one Alexis had mentioned; the girl repeated her question. “I am not going to hurt you,” Tyler spoke softly, “Tell me who Michael is and where I can find him and I will leave you alone.

Brandy drew in her breath sharply, of course he couldn’t hurt her she was a… what was the word?... elf, she was and elf and she guessed from the tone of Michaels voice it was a pretty well off being, “Why do you want to know?” Brandy asked suspiciously, “And you will leave me alone anyway. Even as she said these brave words, however she was painfully aware of her lack of self defense while this other obviously stronger boy held a strung bow in his hands.

Tyler felt irritation bubble inside him as the girl refused to tell him, “Look,” he stepped forward, “I need you to tell me what you know right now,” he stepped forward again and a wild glint came into the girls eyes, “I am not going to hurt you, why don’t you come with me, I think I know someone else who knows this Michael.”

Brandy hesitated, was he telling the truth? Could she trust him? Something told her she could not and should not, “I am sorry but I cannot help you,” Brandy said decidedly and she watched the boys face change from calm to openly angry in a matter of seconds, “why not?” he asked and took another step forward, pretty soon Brandy would not be able to go anywhere, she looked for somewhere to go, there was an opening next to her and she took it running deep into the brush. The boy easily followed her and Brandy wondered if she should chance climbing another tree.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes at Tyler’s comment. It was rather obvious that the exotic looking girl was a Shifter. She had just Shifted back into a human not more than twenty minutes ago. The girl seemed to have been a Shifter for a long time, and Alexis guessed that she was about eighteen at least. No one over the age of fifteen could Shift so easily and without pain. At least, the girl took her pain well. No matter how experienced you were, the Shift always hurt. But there was also certain rightness to it; there was something natural that followed it that made the pain bearable. The girl, apparently named Rory, had also Shifted quickly. Depending on who it was, transformations usually took a while. It wasn’t pretty either; there was a reason that a white flash followed while some one Shifted. Your bones had to change their structure and knew bones were sometimes added, or subtracted from the skeleton. Extra fur or hair sprouted all over your body, which wasn’t too attractive either, and your entire face really had to change. Alexis had witnessed more than one Shifting, all of which seemed incredibly painful but also beautiful. Being who she was, she had learned to appreciate that kind of nature and Alexis respected Shifters. She wasn’t suspicious of Shifters, but Rory seemed awfully eager to meet Alexis and see her home. She wondered whether it was to have more knowledge about herself and her location. Either way, Alexis had to care. She lived with her family and had to keep them safe. They could definitely more than fend for themselves, but Alexis didn’t want them to have go through any more suffering than they already had to.

She looked down, feeling Tyler’s eyes on her. Alexis wrapped her arms a bit more tightly around her waist and sides, biting down on her lower lip. She barely paid attention to what the two were talking about, trying to avoid looking at Tyler. She knew Miley was probably dying to speak with her but Alexis couldn’t bring herself to say a single word. She had a lot to say, and she was afraid that if she said one thing everything else would pour out. Now was definitely not the time to discuss her problems in front of a stranger and a recently turned ‘enemy’. That was one of the problems – Alexis no longer knew where their relationship stood. It sounded nice, the fact they had a relationship. Granted, their relationship was a friendship and consisted of joking around and pushing each other – but they had one. Of course, relationships could also be bad and the two could be labeled enemies, something Alexis had a feeling they were slowly turning into. She hated the thought, but every time she thought of the beast, writhing in pain with six poisoned arrows embedded in his flesh, she felt a little more open to the thought. Of course, that horrified her. And now she was so confused on what to feel.

“No, thanks.” Alexis grimaced at the thought. She had never trusted any animal other than a dog or if you must, the beast. The thought of riding an animal other than a horse made her almost cringe. Her eyes flickered away from the group and a smile crept upon her lips. “There’s my brother,” She said, deciding that was perfect escape. She almost frowned, when she felt Tyler grab her shoulder. Alexis glared at him, not even bothering to say ‘what?’ and just waited for whatever he had to say. He told her to be safe and she almost smiled at how caring he sounded. He sounded so cautious and almost regretful, but she kept a solemn expression on her face and didn’t let her features portray anything and betray her. She wanted so badly to wrap her arms tightly around him and just sink into Tyler, but she couldn’t. She had to admit she enjoyed how close he was, and yet again she was reminded of the kiss.

Alexis shook her head and walked away, not bothering to reply. Alexis licked her lips and swallowed, her mouth feeling dry all of a sudden. She sighed and approached the trio before her. Alexis’s brother was smiling and talking to the girls, and this time Alexis couldn’t refuse the urge to roll her eyes.

OOC: I'm going to post Miley describing Alexis's brother in a second. He's going to replace Shane. >XP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri May 25, 2012 12:43 pm

ok I'll wait till you've done that to respond if you don't mind :)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri May 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Lucas practically jumped when the roar of the beast hit his ears. He winced, cringing at the volume and strength of such a noise. It pierced his ears and sent shivers crawling up and down his spine. In all honesty, he was nowhere near as close to the beast as Alexis was. He didn’t love the beast, nor did he like it. He was strictly ‘on business’ with such a creature and needed to stay professional, unlike Alexis who had become so attached she treated the beast like a pet dog. He admired certain features of the beast. He dreamed of the ability to kill any living being he wanted, the power to make even the strongest of his kind whimper in fear, the multiple opportunities to simply be free and never be pulled back. He envied the beast for the freedom it held. There were only a small number of things that restrained the beast. But either way, such a creature surely had more fun than he could ever have. The beast was a beautiful thing, and to look like such a creature would be an honor. Of course, he didn’t want to resemble the beast in any way. Yet, if he were ever given the chance to become anything but human, it would definitely be to transform into such a wild thing. The way his pelt rippled because of the powerful muscles underneath, how his sharp canines glittered in the sunlight, the fluid and graceful movement of the beast running – it all enticed Lucas. Because of this, Lucas knew he could never feel any fondness for the beast.

The reason he was even helping the creature was because of the benefits. Lucas was a bit more selfish than Alexis, who was doing this more out of an act of kindness. Lucas wasn’t self-centered, but he also didn’t care for what might happen to the beast after the deal was over. He was thinking solely of his family and himself. They were the only people who mattered, Lucas could not spare any compassion or bear any form of guilt for what might happen to the people who stood in the way of his goal. The power that could be gained by assisting the beast wouldn’t be endless, but it would certainly help the family. He was tired of being bearing such a heavy responsibility on his shoulders. He was a hard worker, but it was rather difficult keeping the secret of his identity just that: a secret. He longed to have friends who liked him for his true self, not for what little they had really seen. And when he heard that roar, the instinct was to run towards the source of such a noise. Nothing could happen to Alexis, and he knew she would be wherever the beast was. He sprinted as best as he could, worry spreading with each second that passed.

When he finally reached the field, he stopped. Dirt flew as his heels dug into the ground, his own personal break. His fingers curled into tight fists as his eyes scanned the area for wherever Tyler was. Tyler was one of the only people Lucas trusted. Tyler also took care of his little sister, and Lucas knew he would never hurt her. Lucas knew of Alexis’s infatuation with Tyler, but he also knew that Tyler looked at her the same way he himself looked at Alexis – like a very close little sister. That was one of the many reasons why Lucas let Alexis go out anyways. Tyler would always be there to watch out for her. Tyler didn’t know anyone in the family other than Lucas and Alexis, and Lucas planned to keep it that way. If Tyler was nearby, he knew Alexis would be safe. But this time, even if Alexis was safe, Lucas knew that the beast wasn’t. Anger crashed into Lucas and he was furious as he watched Tyler attempt to kill his and his family’s sole opportunity at happiness and possible freedom. He was about to run towards the beast when Alexis did herself.

Lucas finally went into sight when he saw that the beast was safe once more. He was a bit angry at the fact he hadn’t been able to join in on the fight, but now that he knew that both Alexis and the beast were safe, he was okay. That was the moment Alexis pretty much threw herself at Tyler and Lucas’s teeth clenched. Oh hell no. That wasn’t happening on his watch. He didn’t care much for keeping Tyler around as an ally after what had happened, but his little sister wasn’t getting rejected. It would break her heart, and Lucas couldn’t have that. He also didn’t want her to stay happy with Tyler after what happened. His brows furrowed for a moment as he began to figure out what was happening. Oh shit, she’s distracting him,He thought to himself.

He stepped back into the woods, waiting for Alexis to notice him. Tyler and Miley wouldn’t see him, though he wasn’t so sure about Rory. She was a Shifter, he could tell. She was a stranger and now that he was hidden from sight, he analyzed her slowly. Lucas took in her exotic looks, and the way she built. She looked like she could walk into any pub, anywhere, pick a fight with the strongest guy there, and walk out alive. Of course, this was most likely because she was a Shifter. But simply in the way she held herself - Lucas knew she was strong. She looked at Alexis’s old friend, Miley, like a protective mother over a cub. He kept observing her behavior, listening to the way she spoke and her facial expressions. Before he came into view, her eyes locked on his and he held their eye contact. It was almost like a staring contest, but Lucas lost as he walked into view and towards Alexis.

He frowned when he saw Tyler hug Alexis, and when Tyler looked at him – he didn’t glare. It was hard to resist, but Tyler just waved like he normally did, letting the worry seep in and show. Lucas was always like that, able to control his feelings. It was odd, and he felt blessed for it. There was only so much he could take, though, but Lucas was slowly training himself. Lucas wrapped an arm around Alexis’s shoulders and slung the other across Miley’s. Miley had once liked Lucas a lot more than in a friendly way, but never admitted it. He could tell she was uncomfortable, but Lucas just grinned and gave the Shifter girl a long side-ways glance as he spoke to solely Alexis.

Now reply to everyone. :U RAWR
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu May 31, 2012 12:26 pm

ok! ^-^ but are you going to reply to Michale?

Spoiler:

Last edited by You are who? on Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Rory: caught a glimpse of something in the bushes as Tyler hugged Alexis good bye, she had changed back when the girls said they would rather walk, she wanted to talk to them anyway. It hurt, and she knew she had reached her max and would probably have to spend a few days’ recovery but she was good at this, even her mentor had said she was the beast he had ever seen. Either way there were still limits and Rory had definitely met hers. Even though she was tired she held herself proudly with her chin high; in her weakened state she could not let anyone think they could walk over her. Rory looked down at the girls and smiled to herself. Miley looked so fragile standing there trying to look brave, ‘Really,’ Rory thought to herself, ‘that girl is brave, I know one out of ten would have run first and asked about family later,’ Rory was shaken out of these thoughts by another strange boy walking towards them.
Rory stiffened, she couldn’t say what exactly it was, but he had a faint trace of the beast surrounding him. He looked wild, Rory decided, and a dangerous opponent if it ever came to that. Rory eyed him cautiously as he came forward her eye never leaving his until Alexis spoke to him. He put an arm around each of the girls and Rory had to consciously stop her lip from rising in a snarl. However, she still let a subtle glare creep into her eyes as he smirked not talking or looking directly at her.
However the questions he asked were so pointed that finally Rory interrupted, “Are we going? Or shall I go myself?” without waiting for an answer she sniffed the air and caught Alexis sent. It was hard to find because of the multiple ones in the aria not to mention the many different ones Alexis herself had left, but after a moment Rory was fairly certain she had the right one (it had traces of other things like baked goods and the like) and began to slowly follow it, not knowing if any of the others were following. She felt so tired and suddenly wished she knew where her friend was, his name was Link and somehow the boy, who was apparently Alexis’ brother, reminded her strongly of him. It was not in looks but something about the eyes spoke the same words, “Don’t fuck with me even if I’m smiling,” Rory looked back to see if they were following.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum