RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for lala and me

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

for lala and me - Page 2 Empty Re: for lala and me

Post  You are who? Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Link ran next to his horse. He had been riding it hard all day and now he needed to give it a break while still moving forward. This wasn’t the first time Rory had just disappeared, but something about this time bothered him. He had been seeing unusual things happening in un likely places, helicopters which had once been rare, now seemed to be everywhere. People from good families had gone missing without a trace and even some who had only had Link to call a friend had seeming vanished. Like Rory, thought Link uncomfortably. He had managed to pick up words from strangers who said something about an exotic looking woman being carried from this forest. Link stopped and hit a tree with his fist, he was getting angry, this forest had never been bothered by government of scientists before so why now? He knew the answer but he didn’t like it. This forest was one of the last ones left untouched for ages and now it was full of interesting beings, elves, shifters, witches, wizards and even some of the beast kind had sought shelter here.
Ten years ago, one of the beasts had gone missing but no one other than Rory had thought much of it. She was no friend to them and they would have just as soon eaten her as talked to her but still, they were part of the forest and she took it as a warning sign. Link walked his horse forward and offered it a drink, one year ago, the high elf’s daughter had gone missing, and well that was not quite accurate. A hunting party had been out and when they came back, there town was destroyed and the high elves lay mostly slaughtered, only the girl remained unfound but some of the elves that had managed to escape spoke of a big black helicopter full of black suited men.
Five days ago, Link had come back from a journey he had taken to a city to do some spy work for the forest people. He found the elves still angry but unsure of what to do, and most importantly, he found Rory had left without a trace. At first he thought she had gone on one of her ventures to help the elves, but usually she left some sort of notice for him. The day after that he learned that another helicopter had been sighted in the aria and his suspicions were rewarded. He had heard of another forest, when he was in the city, where they supposedly held a beast captured in the forest. According to a bar roomer scientist were studying it and trying to duplicate its genetics, but lately they had been having trouble getting close to it. So they turned the village against it by setting fake beasts they labeled “creatures” on the surrounding villages. And now they were trying to destroy or at least weaken it so that they could get close by putting magical beings such as elves into the forest with it.
It had taken a long time for Link to find out which forest it was exactly, but when he knew he set out for it immediately. And now as he topped the last ridge he looked down into a forest covered valley, where a large clearing in the middle showed snug little cottages. Link had made it to the beast’s forest, but was it the right one? Was Rory here? It would probably be a few more days until her knew for sure. Link climbed back onto his horse and slowly rode down into the outskirts of the forest.
Spoiler:

You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Michael closed his eyes for a moment, trying to calm his racing heart. He drew a shaky breath of air, squeezing his eyes shut tight. This can’t be happening, he thought to himself. He didn’t even want to look at what was happening. Brandy was standing right in front of a monster, in disguise as a human being faking confusion. This wasn’t a stretch – as Michael most certainly knew monsters. Just the sound of that man’s voice hitting his ears made him cringe. It was much worse than any howl the beast could ever give out. He sighed softly when Brandy spoke, she sounded suspicious. That suspicion would save her if Tyler said one wrong thing. He hoped Tyler wasn’t good with words, as snakes often had a silver tongue. He quietly listened to their conversation, and he slightly smiled at a few of the words Brandy spoke. The girl was already growing on him, and she was one of the first people he had trusted in a while. Hell, maybe he even liked her a bit. From their conversations, she was pleasant enough and had a sense of humor. Besides that, he didn’t want a seemingly innocent girl to fall into the claws of such a monster.

He almost let out a whimper when Tyler asked about him and where he could find him. That made no sense. Brandy was looking for him, calling his name – how would she know where he was? He bit his lip. Brandy was an elf, so he hoped that helped her somewhat in this situation. He smiled again slightly. Michael opened his eyes and looked past the tree to see Tyler was much closer to Brandy than what he wanted. He was only about three feet away, a bow in his hands. Michael turned back behind the tree and closed his eyes, remembering that bow was what had shot six arrows into his back, the beast’s back. He gathered his strength and carefully crept away. He couldn’t face Tyler; he just couldn’t do it alone. Then again, he would have Brandy, he reminded himself. He followed them carefully, able to run without making much noise. He was almost running side-by-side with Brandy, except there were a few feet and trees between them. As he ran, he noticed Tyler gain on Brandy. She looked like she was tiring. Michael could keep running, but he needed to stop with her. Anger consumed him as Tyler closed the distance between them once again. Michael then decided to suddenly walk in. He was turning only to come in a different way, his footsteps much louder and noticeable.

Michael looked worried when he came in, but a look of relief took over himself as his eyes landed on Brandy. His green eyes flickered towards Tyler and he glared. He rushed over to Brandy, wondering what to do when he reached her. A mischievous grin curved on his lips as he wrapped his arms around Brandy in an affectionate way. “Lissa, my love, where have you been?” He said, cupping her chin and looking deeply into her eyes. His body was slightly turned away from Tyler so he mouthed two words. ‘Play along’ his lips formed those two words. He held her protectively to him and look suspiciously at Tyler. “Who are you and what were you doing with her?” He said, making his voice as strong and intimidating as possible. He looked at her again, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. “You look like you’ve been running.” He said, making his voice sound shocked.

He moved Brandy behind him and looked at Tyler angrily. “What did you do?”

ooc; im sorry this is a bad and confusing post Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Miley blushed softly at Lucas’s touch, though it was faint. She looked away when his arm slung around her shoulders, fingers just brushing Rory’s right shoulder. Alexis was on Lucas’s right side, and Miley had to lean forward slightly to steal a glance at the girl. She hadn’t seen Alexis in a very long time, and it surprised her when the pretty girl popped back into her life once more. The two used to be the best of friends but it had been about three months since she’d talked with Alexis. She had disappeared for a few weeks at her aunt’s house a couple towns over, and afterwards was very distant. It got so awkward between the two girls that Miley was sure Alexis was full on avoiding her. Miley chewed on the inside of her cheek, staying quiet the entire time. Lucas asked her a few questions but mostly focused on talking to his sister. She wished she had the kind of relationship Lucas and Alexis had. Just looking at them, you could tell they were also very close. Not only were they siblings, they were best friends. Not only that, but both siblings were very much attractive with amazing personalities. Miley herself was pretty enough, and her brother was handsome. Miley was on the more shy side and rather trusting, while Stephen was loud and arrogant and suspicious. Her brother, Stephen, was a jerk. Her eyes widened when she thought of him and she shrugged Lucas’s arm off her, walking ahead of the group and turning around. She paused and stopped in her backwards walking, making the group stop in front of her. Miley looked incredibly concerned. “My brother… He’s still out there.” She said, looking down at her feet. She felt incredibly guilty for leaving Stephen by himself. He did have a horse, and the entire reason she was allowed to go was solely because of him, but the beast was very powerful. It was obvious from the look in her eyes that she feared for her brother.

“I-I… too much was going on and I didn’t remember about Stephen. A-and he-e-e...” She was very close to tears, her mind racing with scenarios of what had happened to Stephen. What was Stephen doing? Where was he?? Miley bit her lip; a few tears rolling down her cheeks. She now looked very regretful and Miley could admit she was a bit self-conscious about her old and new friends looking at her. They could yell at her but help her, or leave her without any assistance in looking for Stephen. Lucas, however, sighed and walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly in a hug. It only comforter her slightly, though her heart warmed when Alexis joined him. Lucas stepped back after a moment, but Alexis just held onto her now sobbing friend. She shot a glare at Lucas, whose eyes were still wide. Miley had her hands in fists, her clenched fingers sitting on top of Alexis’s shoulders while Alexis had her arms around Miley’s waist. She closed her eyes and continued to cry until she was shivering and hiccupping. The entire time, she just looked like a lost child without her parent. Though Stephen could be a bully, Miley still cared for him greatly. She loved the man. She had grown up with him and he had been her hero for at least three years of her childhood. She was only sixteen, but that made no difference. These days, as soon as a girl turned sixteen she was considered a woman. Her father was already considering marriage for his daughter, looking for suitors.

Miley stopped crying and looked up at Alexis. Alexis brushed away Miley’s tears, whispering comforting words to her former best friend. Miley calmed down quickly, and realized what just happened. She had been crying so hard she hadn’t even noticed Lucas and Rori leave.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Brandy felt herself slowing as she tried desperately to keep a head of the boy. She could hear the crashing sounds and she knew Tyler was getting closer. He was too close now for her to climb a tree and she was gasping for air. She tripped over a tree trunk and went flying. She expected Tyler to be on her in moments and was about to strike out at the heavy wait on top of her. She held back just in time to find it was not Tyler, but Michael who was holding her in his arms. He came! She thought but could not understand why this made her happy. She reddened as he said my love but she understood it was just a ruse. “I’m sorry,” she mumbled.
Tyler was taken aback as this new boy burst into the clearing. He looked a little scrawny and yet somehow, powerful. Was this the Michael? Or was this someone else? Tyler could not tell, but when the boy demanded to know what was happening, Tyler instinctively stepped back, “She knows someone I am looking for, have you heard the name Michael before?”

Brandy felt a pang of fear for Michael as he advanced on Tyler. She put a hand on his shoulder, “This is a different boy,” she almost shouted. If she had been thinking clearer, she would have kept her mouth shut because she saw with horror an idea forming in Tyler’s mind, “his name is… is… Jacob,” she continued hastily. What if these words spoken out of fear cost Michael his life? No she would not let that happen. She straitened and said in a stable voice, “This is not the boy you are looking for go away,” as she spoke, she saw Tyler’s eyes dim in confusion.
Tyler felt as though he had stumbled on a land mine. He knew in that instant this was the boy he was looking for. But then that girl told him it was not. A strange cloud seemed to fog the way he was thinking. Of course if this girl said the boy was not the boy than he was not. Tyler turned into the forest and made his way back to the lake so that he could clear his thoughts.
Brandy’s jaw dropped in shock as Tyler walked away. She turned to Michael and turned red again. “I’m so sorry I almost got you hurt, I am very very sorry,” she bowed low.

ooc: thatsk i'll rp to the other later
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:58 pm

hello...?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:17 pm

hi :)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

You are who? wrote:hi :)

can you reply to the others? cx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm

lol here, sorry it shorter

Rory’s face looked grim as this young boy put his arm around Miley’s shoulders. She did not say anything out loud but niether did she try to hide any annoyance from showing on her face as the boy grinned. She continued to watch him as the three friends spoke to one another; her head hurt and her leg muscles ached. Still she stood and waited. Miley started to cry and Rory stepped forward but before she could reach the girl the other two began hugging and comforting her. Rory stiffened and stepped back. Watching the friends, she wondered if Link had missed her yet and was he looking for her? He might be and then, but then, he might not. Link was a wild type and he might not even know she was gone yet. Rory tried to remember what it was he had last told her. ‘Oh yes,’ she thought, ‘it had been about the strange attack on the elves and about the beast… yes the beast’ Rory really wanted to talk to Alexis about that. Brandy looked at the trio.

Miley was still crying but only on the girls shoulder now. Lucas had stepped away and was looking at her curiously. ‘What if he knows something?’ Rory asked herself. A half smile flicked across her face and she stepped toward him. “May I have a word with you?” Rory asked in an undertone. The boy nodded and followed her a short distance. Rory stopped and turned wondering how best to phrase her questions. She studied his face momentarily, then realized it would tell her nothing. “So…” Rory began slowly, “This beast seems awfully important to your sister…” Rory watched him from the corner of her eyes, “What is this forest called? Do you know when the beast first appeared? How many of them are there? Are they indifferent to the village?” Rory asked a few more of these questions slowly and listened carefully to Lucas’ answers not wanting to miss any information he might drop then finaly she got to the questions she truly wanted answered, “Do you know how it came to be here?” and “Do you know what it is really?” Rory watched him as her lips curled into a smile, “I’m not planning on telling anyone you know,” she added in case he did not want to say anything because of his sister.
*it’s the name of the other forest

i'll put link up next time :)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Lucas broke his attention from the weeping Miley to focus on the curious girl, Rory. He raised an eyebrow as she offered a moment in privacy. He wondered what she wanted to talk about, considering she didn’t seem to have an interest in him before. She almost seemed friendly, shooting him a slight smile. Lucas nodded his head slightly, following her a few paces away from the others and out of hearing range. He crossed his arms over his chest, returning her stare indifferently. For some reason, he felt a bit defensive and suspicious. He swallowed, his tongue running across the front of his teeth inside his mouth as she began. His eyes trailed towards Alexis who remained comforting Miley. He sighed and wished for nothing but to go home and sink into his bed, not that it was so comfortable anyway. “Is that so?” He replied, not irritated but not very interested in whatever she had to say. She was going into dangerous territory talking about his sister in that manner. It was true, the beast and anything to do with it meant so much to Alexis. It meant a lot to Lucas, as well. This beast carried so much opportunity, but that had already been thought about too much. He calmed slightly as she began to ask other questions, though they still revolved around the beast. He was slightly amused by how she bombarded him with questions. This girl was really curious. Most of the other females in the village couldn’t even stand the thought of the beast, shivering and changing the subject immediately. Besides, the older and wiser men frowned upon such a subject of conversation falling upon a woman’s delicate ears. Yet, this woman, this girl, she was different. She seemed so much more intrigued rather than fearful. His lips curved into a slight smile and he let his arms fall limp by his sides. He wasn’t laughing at her, really, so he wiped the smile from his face before she became offended.

“The beast isn’t a fresh face in our village’s legends and old tales, but he has only made an appearance... recently in real life.” He said, his voice softening with each word until his volume was barely above a whisper. He took a step closer and slowly put a hand on her forearm, his fingers wrapping around it and pulling her a bit closer. He leaned down until their faces were a few inches apart, not face-to-face but Rory could definitely have to look into his eyes. Lucas wasn’t weak, and though she seemed like she could make a good match in a fight, he held her in place. He licked his lips before opening his mouth and pausing, drawing a deep breath. “Listen, this is a delicate subject for many villagers here. We identify him as a male because no female of nature could ever cause such damage as he has. There is only one of him, as far as we can tell, and though he stays away from the village itself, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t come close. This very field is a popular place for him to be lurking. If you step foot past here, you’re sure to perish.” He gave her a warning look. It seemed he wasn’t mad that she was asking these questions, but he looked more concerned. You could look into his warm brown eyes, so similar to Alexis’s, and tell he was being truthful. Though he wasn’t telling her all the truth, what he felt was real. There was a small part in him that was incredibly fearful of the beast. Still, he couldn’t miss this chance, he sucked it up because of the blood he carried. Everything about himself and Alexis and his family scared him. Yet, he was more afraid for the village and its inhabitants rather than for himself. This was risky business, but he couldn’t ignore it.

Lucas ducked his head and began to walk towards his sister and her little friend. Miley had calmed down significantly and the group was silent the rest of the trip. They arrived to the house soon enough, made of wooden planks and on the small side. Lucas opened the door and let all three girls enter before he closed the door that held back all forces of nature. Lucas had to admit the house would be a bit... shitty if it weren’t for the special additions. The large room contained a rectangular table with eight chairs surrounding it that stood in one corner on the right way in the back; a small bookshelf also in the right side, by the door; a comfortable looking chair in the left side a few paces from the door; and a cauldron with another shelf in the left side of the back of the room. A rather short, but friendly looking woman who resembled Alexis in the best of ways, only more elderly and not nearly as fair, was stirring some contents in the cauldron. She looked up and smiled, only nodding at the guests. She went back to work, a dirty white apron visible as she stepped around the cauldron and let it remain hanging on the ceiling above a fire pit that seemed like a fire hazard to most families but now for Lucas’s own. He looked back at the three girls and decided he no longer wanted to be in the company of so many people. He opened the door leading to a hallway, and winked at the trio, closing the door behind him. He walked towards the end of the hallway and entered his own small room with one normal sized bed and a stand with a candle and the a thick book on it. There were papers stacked in one corner, and there was a gap in the wall where you could see a sliver of the outside world.

ooc; please bring Tyler to Alexis's house? cx i'll reply for alexis after you do that, but right now i need to write up michael's post. o3o i promise we'll use link soon enough. ^^"
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Michael let out a sigh and gave her a crooked grin, his bright green eyes lighting up in amusement. She looked so flustered, it was almost cute. Actually it was, a blush spreading across her cheeks as she bowed to him. “Is that a custom for your people?” He asked, tilting his head. He’d never seen some one bow almost all the way to the ground, almost. His smile grew a bit wider, perhaps she was slowly gaining an idea of who she truly was. “It’s fine, sweetheart.” He put a hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Michael shook his head and looked up at the sky for a moment, thanking whatever God was up there for his fortune. No one had gotten hurt, and he remained undiscovered by Tyler. He shivered and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his rather ratty pants for a moment, leaning on his heels. He whistled and took a few steps back.

“Well, I think we should head somewhere, shouldn’t we...? You are sticking around - correct?” He shot her another charming smile, hoping to keep her company for just a little longer. He knew it was his fault for leaving her, but he hadn’t meant to freak her out. He wanted to make nice, and this was his way of saying sorry.

ooc; i'm sorry i actually have writers' block =_=
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Ooc: XD sorry i almost forgot all about him oops!

Brandy looked away quickly to hide the ridiculous redness of her face, “I guess so,” she muttered ashamed. Her heart did something odd when he called her sweetheart but she was fairly certain it was just shock catching up to her. Shaking her head to clear it she banished any foolish thoughts that might have been hovering in the back of her mind. The danger was over she should probably go... she was about to tell Michael this when a thought struck her, she did not have anywhere to go! “Well I guess so,” Brandy said biting her lip, “Umm, I hate to ask, but do you know a good place to stay?” she couldn’t look in Michael in the face, even to her ears this question sounded odd. However, she could not bring herself to tell Michael that she was nervous about staying in the forest what if he got offended? Brandy looked at him from the corner of her eye but Michael agreed and directed her away from the forest path.

As they walked, Brandy could not help noticing how quiet the forest had become. She didn’t like it. A dim feeling told her that forests were surprisingly noisy. Pretty soon she found herself looking over her shoulder again and again. The hair on the back of her neck was prickling. Brandy stiffened as a twig snapped. Her brown eyes grew wide as she whipped around. “What was that?” she whispered up at Michael, he shrugged but did not seem to be bothered. Brandy stood up again feeling foolish and continued to walk in silence until they reached a clearing.

Tyler walked for hours in his foggy state of mind unsure of where he was going. Eventually the weird feeling in his head wore away and he was able to think clearly again. He was back in the clearing where Alexis had been. A wave of anger swept over Tyler when he thought about how close had had been to the beast. Why hadn’t he been able to take that boy down? ‘That girl...” he murmured “What did she do?” he could see her face clearly, that soft brown hair tangled with leaves and those big blue eyes staring at him in fear. But when he tried to see the boys face all there he could see was fog. “Shit!” he shouted and hit his fist against a tree trunk. He’d give that stupid girl something to fear if he ever caught up with her again. Why were these girls so bent on protecting this beast? Was it able to seduce them or something? At this thought he felt his stomach claps. All at once, he felt Alexis’s lips against his and he had to know if... if that thing had... but he couldn’t bring himself even to think those words.
He set off at his swift gate covering the distance quickly. Soon he was in the village. People as usual were looking at him like he didn’t belong. Truth be told the feeling was mutual he didn’t want to belong to this town full of scared old men. He turned up one street and down the next looking. He hadn’t been to this house in ages but finally he was there at the door. The windows glistened in the afternoon sun as he tapped on the door. It was answered by a short smiling woman. Her smile dimmed considerable as she saw who was standing there. “Is Alexis in?” he asked shortly. The woman nodded and let him in. Tyler waited as the woman disappeared. When she came back Alexis was with her. If Tyler had been paying attention he would have had a lot of trouble telling if Alexis was still mad. But since he wasn’t, he didn’t. As soon as she got near, he took her by the elbow and said quietly in her ear, “Can we go somewhere a lone to talk? I need to ask you something.” Tyler spoke quietly and softly, the same way he always did when he was very angry about something.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Link wandered into a near tavern and tied his horse outside. Inside the warm but cheerless building, Link tipped a boy to take care of his horse. He himself went to sit at the bar and order a drink. A group of men next to him were talking and a few words of what they were saying caught his ear. “That boy has disappear again he has!” it was a man speaking with a boy next to him, “Dad when he gets home i think you should kick him out or make him work all night. I had to do his chores while he went into the forest again even though that beast is there.” Link perked up at these words, maybe they had seen Rory? He stood up and walked over to ask. The man looked like a farmer of some sort same as the men around him. Link clear his throat and the men looked up at him, “Excuse me,” he began, “But I couldn’t help here you saying something about the beast,” Many of the men looked at him with sudden suspicion but Link continued, “I’m looking for a girl who I suspect is in the vicinity of the beast she is my height maybe a little shorter black hair...” but before he could get farther the man from earlier spoke, “We don’t know anything about her,” and turned his back. Annoyed but not surprised, Link went back to the bar. Locals were hardly every reliable about giving information to strangers. Link would have to just listen.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Michael smiled at her once more, pleased with her decision to remain with him. Her company was honestly a nice thing, and Michael - though he would never admit it - hadn’t realized how lonely he truly was until he met Brandy. He didn’t want to confess this, though, considering the entire situation. Maybe it made no sense, but he had been pushing away the feeling and had tried to convince himself he was happy with such solitude. It was denial, really. Or, perhaps, he had been happy before. Yet, now meeting Brandy, his mind told him it was better with her. Though, the slight suspicion that he held before to her was crawling back. As they walked in silence, Michael thought about the girl walking by his side. They were close enough that even with the slightest movement their hands would brush. He inched away a bit, remembering one thing. She had seen him screaming in pain. She had seen his weakness. She wasn’t sure what exactly it was about, why he was acting as if he were possessed, but she would soon question him. He was so very thankful to her. He had been a stranger and she still healed him with powers she didn’t know she had. She was an elf. He couldn’t get over it. He was also something rather supernatural, though. How soon it would it take until she recovered her memory? Would she leave as soon as she gained it back, and realized who she was. Michael wasn’t sure whether the girl he was walking with was real. She seemed just too nice, too trusting. He almost felt bad for her - pity, but at the same time, it was odd. Was she the same person as she was before? The only thing missing would be her past... He was grateful to have her company in these woods, but Michael knew he was being much too kind. Any other person would ditch her. He couldn’t bring himself to. She was dangerous, considering her past was a mystery. Who knew what she had done in the past. She was an elf...

“Oh, umm... To be honest, I’ve been sleeping in trees this entire time. It hasn’t been the most comfortable but...” He bit his lip, stopping himself from saying further more. He felt rather sheepish. His body wasn’t the happiest when he woke up - Michael knew it was impractical - but he couldn’t help but feel so paranoid to put himself through such discomfort. Michael ran a hand through his hair again, thinking. He was scrolling through his mind in a way, searching for any memory of some abandoned place. Michael had never taken to staying in those spots. As he was alone, it wasn’t as safe for him as it would be with a pair. “What do you mean by tha-” He was about to ask, realizing that though she had agreed to stay with him that didn’t mean she was going to stay with him forever... Well, not forever, but she wouldn’t be staying for a long time. She was already having plans to leave. He felt deflated, and then stupid for becoming so attached so quickly. He couldn’t help it, they had clicked. It felt so natural talking to her, as if they were meant to be friends. Unfortunately, he hadn’t stopped in mid-sentence because of his thoughts.

“What was that?” She whispered. Michael felt like he was about to start sweating. Now, he was feeling nervous and paranoid. His personality was laid-back and chill, but unfortunately one of his main flaws ruined that. Paranoia, being distrustful - it all came with Michael’s persona. He licked his lips, trying to seem indifferent. Something was following them. Michael certainly knew what it was. He blinked when he realized they had reached a clearing. Oh no, oh man, shit, shit... He thought as he looked around the area. This field had long grasses that reached their waists, but other than that there was no place to hide. Michael gave Brandy a side glance before grabbing her hand and pulling her along. He was sprinting, putting all his energy into the run as he dragged her. Brandy was fast, but Michael was much more swift. There was no competition about it. He was also stronger, though his senses were equal to Brandy’s. A slight growl hit his ears. It was certain Brandy could hear that. It didn’t come from either of them, obviously. He pushed Brandy down, being nowhere near gentle about it. He dropped himself to, landing on his side next to her. “Trust me,” He said, incase she decided to hit him for his roughness. He knew he was being a bit of a jerk about the entire situation, but he had to. He propped himself up and leaned closer until they were face to face. Hell, their lips were less than an inch apart. His voice was as soft as possible.

“Don’t move.” He said slowly. He backed up and pretty much started to crawl away. As soon as he was a good distance away from Brandy, the tall grass covering him, he stood up. He started to yell, threatening something that wouldn’t understand a word he said. It would be provoked, though, and would obviously come forward. That’s what it did. The beast came forward. Except, it wasn’t the beast - it was a simple monster with similar anatomy. If there was a label for such creatures, they would be of the same species. Michael’s jaw locked and his arms dropped to his sides. He had been waving them around and jumping like a lunatic to attract attention. His fingers curled into fists and he took a step forward. That one step was enough for the monster to come running at him, roaring so loudly people from the village would be able to hear.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Alexis did not enjoy being angry at Tyler. She wanted more than anything to continue... loving him. She would prefer to act like friends around him rather than act like he was the man who tried to kill her friends. She closed her eyes and sighed for a moment when she looked up at Tyler. Her mother hadn’t told her who was at the door, but now that she realized who it was she wished for nothing more than to slam the door in her face. Unfortunately, her mother somewhat did that for her. Except, Alexis wasn’t inside the house. She bit her lip to stop herself from saying something that would get her in even more trouble. She felt like acting immature and stomping on his foot before running away. She honestly just wanted to run away. She loved Tyler not only for his looks, but his personality. Still, he was so handsome in her eyes. Now, though, every time she looked at him she remembered the beast collapsing to the floor. The beast had thick skin, but the poison... She squeezed her eyes closed again and jerked her arm away from him. She opened them once more and glared at him. “Fine.” She said, quiet. It was just a stupid, silly crush. She didn’t really love him, she was infatuated. At this point, she wasn’t even sure if she liked him anymore. Everything about him that still seemed so good, was also bad at the edges.This was so awkward, so uncomfortable. It didn’t feel right anymore. Alexis felt like an idiot. She wanted to stop thinking because the more she lost herself in her thoughts, the more she hated herself and this situation and even Tyler. She walked past him towards the back of the house. The forest was, after all, her backyard. They were at the edge with trees towering over them, a spot where no one had any business going around. She crossed her arms over her chest and didn’t say anything. Her expression did change when she heard that roar. It wasn't faint, but it wasn't hear here. Color rushed to her cheeks in an almost blush, her eyes widened. That wasn't a roar she was familiar with.

no excuses, just honestly didnt know what else to write. sorry for not using lucas or miley yet.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 pm

sorry I only had time to do Brandy right now, i'll do the others soon I promis Laughing
and I eddited the one

Brandy jumped as Michael gabbed her hand and began dragging her forward. Her heat sped up so much it hurt as she realized that whatever was following them wasn’t actually good. She was level with Michael as they ran but she would occasionally stumble over rocks slowing them both down. A growl sounded behind her and blind panic was surging through her veins. She had heard this roar before! Then she realized that no she hadn’t, this was different more threatening. She willed herself onward wishing Michael would let her go so that she could climb the nearest tree. Trees seemed safe even though her logic was telling her there was no way she’d have time to climb one. Michael pushed her down on the ground hiding them both in the long grass of the clearing. They were so close she could almost hear his heart beating and when he whispered “trust me” it sounded like he was yelling. Brandy nodded not trusting herself to speak. She didn’t move as he began to crawl forward and she had to fight the desperate move of gabbing his ankle and telling him not to go. A very bad feeling was welling inside her chest and her worst confirmed when she saw him stand. Her heart thumped somewhere in the middle of her throat cutting off her ability to scream at him as well as draw breath. Michael yelled and the thing came out of the trees. Brandy felt her head spin, suddenly she was not seeing the scene in front of her she was in a white room and there were voices, loud sneering taunting voices...
“You’re the next test” one of them hissed, “Do better than the last one and we might come get you out” this was accompanied by a harsh laugh, “yah don’t want a girl like that going to waist do we?” Someone touched her face and she tried to bite them since the rest of her was bound with rope, rage burned in her and she struggled, “Nasty little thing isn’t she?” said the first voice, “want to see what you’re up against?” she was pulled toward a screen which showed a large black monster, the whites around its rolling eyes showing. A boy was there, trapped beneath its paws yelling. Another boy with black hair was sitting in a tree with his bow taking aim. But right as the boy released his arrow, the thing moved taking the yelling boy with him. “That’s where you’re going,” a new voice said...
The present came back in a rush of color and head ach. Brandy shook her head to clear her thoughts, her hands were shaking and sweat was drenching her face. She looked up the thing roared and charged, finding her voice Brandy screamed “NOOOOO!” as she leaped to her feet. The world tilted and she fell back down but she forced herself to run next time she got back up. She stumbled after them back into the trees. He can't hurt Micheal, I won't let it hurt Micheal. She remebered the look of pain on his face under the tree and did not want to see anything like that again. Her fevered brain recognized a rock which she picked up and threw with all her might at the thing. Either she was stronger than she knew or closer than she realized but the rock hit bouncing of its back. Brandy picked up another one and threw it too. It made its mark and the thing turned slowly to face her. If she knew where Michael was she would yell to tell him to confuse it, but she did not know where he was, she had eyes only for this terrible monster in front of her. Then something clicked into place, it was not a memory but an instinct. Her head stopped hurting as she bent to pick up another rock which she promptly threw at the thing and bounced of his head, as the beast charged she dived and rolled to the side springing up and running behind the beast where she repeated the process. It worked, She could hear Micheal calling from the other side of the beast but what he was saying she was not to know. The beast charged again and she dived but she did not see the rock hiding in the grass before it was too late, The side of her head connected with it and her head seemed to explode into colors. So bad that she had to blink stars out of her eyes. She could feel warm on the side of her face. She tried to move but it was too late the beast saw her.

Last edited by You are who? on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Tyler’s face was white with annoyance. Couldn’t she just let him talk? No apparently she couldn’t. He was on the point of catching up to her when he heard the roar. He saw Alexis freeze in front of him. The hairs on the back of his neck prickled. The beast he thought. There was a nagging in his mind that told him these two roars he had heard today were very different but he didn’t listen. It was the beast and he had to avenge his friend. He spun ‘round to the house where he had left his bow and arrows grabbed them and bounded back into the trees. He was light like a deer as he ran and he was unaware if Alexis had said anything or if it was just his imagination. He didn’t care, she must not. She had been playing with him, and it hit him all of a sudden why he hadn’t seen her distraction before. He cussed at himself when he remembered his half formed feelings. It was stupid she would never like him like that they were always like siblings, nothing more, nothing less. His anger at the beast redoubled when he realized she had kissed him for the beast. There was a second roar and a new memory entered his mind. The one where he witnessed his friend being taken by the beast. He slowed down to take his bearings and noticed that this was a part of the forest he hadn’t been to. He listened intently for sound but couldn’t hear anything. He kicked at a fallen tree in anger.

Rory followed them into the house and once they were in Alexis room. She collapsed onto the floor next to the bed and immediately fell asleep. She did not know anything around her as she slept. No noise entered her dream from the real world except for one roar. It did not wake her up, but she stirred in her sleep. That sound it was not the sound she was used to hearing whenever she had got close to the beast but it was similar in some ways. What was it? She had not heard it before. In her dream there appeared a black monster rearing on its hind legs over a girl. The whites of its eyes were showing and drool dripped from its mouth. She wanted to yell at the girl and get her to run away but the girl was unconscious and blood trickling down her face. Then the image disappeared and Rory dreamed no more from the time.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2