RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Spotty

2 posters

Go down

For Lala and Spotty Empty For Lala and Spotty

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm

There! I made my first thread-thingy on here! I feel so accomplished xD
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

For Lala and Spotty Empty Re: For Lala and Spotty

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Good job! Pat your self on the back and feel self-accomplished? c: I have Maya and Devon, I guess. Or Greyson. Or Reya.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Alright then, I'll stick to Blue and Tanner c: It makes life simpler for my brain xD
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:00 pm

First post!

Blue
With light and quick footsteps, the young lass closes the distance between her and her friends quickly. She had gotten distracted by something in the window of a store and had lost her friends. She came up beside Devon, her oldest friend in the group. "So, you can't even wait for me?" She asked, her voice laced with a soft Irish accent (obsession reigns on ;D). "It hurts me deeply to know you don't love me enough to wait." She let fake hurt seep into her voice before laughing softly.

Tanner
His moss green eyes lift from his feet to Blue, when she bounced up. When did she leave? He shook his head, trying to think of when they left her behind. Eh, he gave up on trying to think when she left and went back to day dreaming about fried chicken. Even though he doesn't like fried chicken.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Devon rolled his dark eyes at Blue's words. "What are you even talking about?" He said, sounding hurt. Of course, he was acting. Devon had been taking every opportunity to practice his growing acting skills. Ever since he had climbed onto the roof of the school during the lunch period and refused to come down to attend his classes, he had been forced into taking participation in the school's play. He had been thankful they weren't putting on a musical, as that would've been even more cliche. Devon knew how the school worked. They didn't want to deal with any bull-shit, so there were no three strikes for everyone. You mess up, then you get the worst punishment possible. Half-way through, he found out that acting was an advantage. Anyone could act, but it took a lot for certain people to believe you were the character. He slung an arm loosely around her waist and pulled her closer, continuing to walk. He looked away and sighed before his eyes flickered back to Blue's. "You know we all love you," He said, leaning in and giving her a tender kiss on the cheek. He looked away shyly, turning his attention towards the shop's windows. For a moment, everyone was quiet. That was until, Maya interrupted the moment.

"And - scene." She said, sighing and pinching the air in front of her forehead before pulling it down to her chest. She closed her eyes and grinned over at Devon. "You're getting better. Damn, why can't you be as dreamy in real life?" She frowned, looking over at him. Devon sighed and shook his head at Maya. For a bit, he complained to Maya about how she had ruined his focus. He had been getting better and better at what he was doing, plus it was always fun to bother Blue and make her uncomfortable. Though, the more often he did it, the more used to it she was being. He was now working slowly, only making 'a move' on Blue every now and then when she didn't expect it. At random times, it could even be funny. Sure, other people saw it was Devon flirting with his friend, but Devon knew he couldn't really date Blue. It would ruin the entire group and make everyone feel uncomfortable. Still, even Devon could acknowledge that Blue was hot. Wait, why was he thinking about this? He moved his arm away until only his hand was on her back. He smiled slightly as he slid it lower until... Blue pushed him away. He grinned and stuck his tongue out at her. Before laughing and moving up to the front of the group.

"So, what are we going to do now that we were kicked out of that restaurant? I'm hungry as fu-" He was cut off by Maya practically screaming 'lalalalala'. She definitely didn't like anyone of the group swearing. Which meant she usually didn't hang out with either Devon or Blue as much as any of them would like. It got a bit annoying, considering she was the youngest of the group at age fifteen. Devon constantly teased the girl about her age, although he was only sixteen. "Fine, fine! I'm sorry, okay?" He said sarcastically, glaring at Maya. "Are you hungry too, Tanner?" Devon raised a pierced eyebrow, looking hopefully at Tanner. If he had some one on his side, then maybe they would get to go to that one place that was effing filled with cute waitresses. What could he say? He wasn't exactly girl-crazy (that was like boy-crazy, right?) but he did enjoy their company and any chance to act either uninterested in the gorgeous girl begging for your attention, or acting shy around the equally shy girl. And he did love to flirt. Even Maya and Blue were victims of his teasing.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Edited and switching to first person!

Blue
I glared at Devon and rolled my eyes at his remarks, then turned my attention to my adopted brother, Tanner, who looked up to answer Devon's question with, "Yes!" I chuckled at the enthusiasm in his voice. "Craving fried chicken again?" I asked in a soft, teasing tone. Tanner had sighed but nodded. "Yes, and I don't even like it!" He crossed his arms over his chest and let out a huff. I rolled my eyes towards the sky before resting them on the sidewalk. "Well, I'm hungry. Then again, I'm forever hungry. I say we head out to Applebee's. Even though I swear the chef is gay..." My voice trailed off at the memory of that dinner with my family. I suppressed a shuddered and Tanner grinned at me. "Remembering that night?" He smirked and earned a glare from me.

Tanner
I looked over at the other boy and asked, "Where we going to eat at and who's paying? I'm broke, Blue wiped me out last night at a game of poker." I said and rolled my eyes at her smug smile and looked over at Devon. I kept my hands in my pockets and sighed once again. I looked away, not sure what else to say. I couldn't believe I fell for her freaking tricks, that little hustler. I always curse myself for my ignorance at falling for her sweet looks. Stupid girl. Great, not I got that song playing in my head! Wonderful, just... wonderful.

Blue
Oh the feeling of manipulating people, it makes me feel... smart... sly... cunning... and a whole bunch of other fancy words. I slid my hands into the pockets of my shorts and flick a piece of white hair out of my eyes. "Or we could go to Denny's." I suggested out of the blue... Heh, heh, blue... Sorry, getting off topic. Anyway, I drag my gaze from the store windows to the group I hung out with. Well, I don't really know Maya all that well, only Devon and Tanner, of course I'd know him well.

Alright, screw this! >_< I give up, where's a freaking book?!
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Maya didn't really mind swearing whatsoever. She just liked teasing Devon. "Denny's. Devon, your name starts with a 'D' -- you pay." She grinned. Devon sighed and they continued to walk.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spottedfur-Shadow Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Blue looked around, her eyes flicking around before resting on Devon's back. "You may want to head to the gym again, Devon. I think I see some flab." She laughed softly before picking up her speed, she was so small compared to everyone else in the group. She was five foot exactly and weighed just barely over eighty-seven pounds. Her medication kept her from gaining any weight, a long with dancing. Her adopted mother insisted on Blue giving up her dancing, but the stubborn girl refused. She could never give up dancing... it was something that kept her mind busy and focused. "Devon...have you ever thought about dance?" She squeaked, looking up at him. Yeah...Blue would squeak sometimes, when she was either really excited or really hyper.
Spottedfur-Shadow
Spottedfur-Shadow
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down