RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lala and Meh :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lala and Meh :3 Empty Lala and Meh :3

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Alright.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Lala and Meh :3 Empty Re: Lala and Meh :3

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Leda slumped in her seats, stretching her legs out in front of her. She let her arms drape along the armrests and her feet lightly touched the toes of Blade’s sneakers. She sighed and sat up, but didn’t move her feet. She smiled almost flirtatiously at the boy in front of her, who was almost a stranger and almost a friend. She had learned a lot about Blade in the past few hours spent at the bakery he worked at, and she already had a crush on him. Crushes were a bit childish, so Leda told herself that she just happened to like him a lot more than other people. It was insane - she had already kissed him, even though it had only lasted a second (and maybe she wanted it to last even longer). She was surprised by how easily the guy trusted her, and she couldn’t help but be honored. Leda bit her lower lip and looked up at the clock, checking the time for the millionth time. Anytime she could tear her eyes away from Blade’s handsome face, she looked at the clock. They had spent half an hour waiting in the damned airport, and surprisingly they had barely exchanged more than two words in the time period. Leda pouted, standing up and sitting next to Blade instead.

“I’m bored… Amuse me?” She grinned, leaning against him and resting her head on his shoulder. The two were pretty much the only people in the airport other than the security and employees. But the people who arrived to the airport from flights ran out of the airport. Occasionally, a janitor would pass by. Leda entwined their fingers for a moment but then separated, instead simply locking their hands together. She lifted her thumb and forced his up, already mumbling the chant. “One… two… three… four…” She started, concentrating on pushing his thumb down.

Leda looked up at him and grinned. “What? Do you prefer rock, paper, scissors?” Leda tilted her head.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Blade: Watching her strech and all made me crack a smile.She seemed pretty bored if you ask me.I had already fallen for her,which was pretty rare for me since im a flirty boy.But once I found my perfect match,I would only flirt with her.Thats pretty much what I had been doing for a while now.Its been half an hour already and she looked over at the clock,her expression changing so quickly,if you blinked you wouldnt have seen the change.She then sat next to me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.I chuckled "In what way would you want me to amuse you?" I kissed the top of her head softly and then looked ahead for a few seconds and I smiled as she intertwined our fingers.I lifted her hand and kissed it gently.She pulled it away and started to mess with my thumb and I seen what she was trying to do.A simple game of a thumb war.She was already pinning my thumb down and I let her "Thumb wars are more amusing than Rock Paper and Sissors." I grinned and once she started a new game,I joined in and played in this little game.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Leda pulled out of his grasp when he brought her hand to his lips. She raised both eyebrows, a slight smile remaining on her lips. "Okay, then. I think rock, paper, scissors would be better." She decided, figuring there was less skin contact with that. She clenched one hand into a fist and rose it over her other hand, open with the palm facing up. After a few games, Leda grew bored. She sighed and lay back, her body uncomfortably draped over the armrests of the chairs she was over. "Oh! There they are!" She said, sitting straight and then jumping up. She ran towards a handsome man who had blonde hair and tanned skin, and wrapped her arms around him. "Heath!" She practically shouted in the man's ear. He dropped his bags and locked his arms around her waist, returning the hug before pulling away to get a good look at his sister. He tilted his head, absorbing the look of his little sister with crazy hair.
"Hmm, I like the hair." He practically beamed at her and she greeted his fiance with less enthusiasm. Leda looked over her shoulder and at Blade, motioning for him to follow.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Blade: I chuckled "Alright alright" I said and started to entertain ourselves with a few games of rock paper sissors.She soon got bored and she just went spigettii on me.She then perked up seeing her 2 peple she was waiting for.Standing up,I watched her run over to the tall-looking blonde and greeted the young woman next to him.I walked over as she motioned me to come over.I did.She looked very happy,and I hadnt seen her this happy since I met her.She had more of annoyance then happiness.I greeted the man and the woman "nice to meet you.Im Blade" I said kindly.It was nice to meet someone that was close to Leda.It seemed polite.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Leda didn't like how affectionate Blade had acted towards her. She constantly repeated to herself that she had only known him for a few hours, but the girl couldn't help but feel so comfortable and casual around the male. The kissing, however, was something that she wouldn't allow. He was still some one she didn't know all that well, and Leda wasn't sure of their position in a relationship. Friends? That was what she introduced him as to her brother and his fiancee. "This is Blade. He's a friend of mine that offered to give me a ride to the airport." Leda said, jerking her thumb over her shoulder to Blade. Heath locked eyes with his little sister and her raised an eyebrow. The girl rolled her eyes at his reaction, already knowing what he was thinking. The two were close, and Leda could already imagine what he would say when they were alone. 'Oh, really? This is the guy you spent half an hour with in an abandoned airport waiting for your dear older brother?' Leda crossed her arms over her chest and her eyes flickered towards Heath's many suitcases. She was about to offer to help with all the bags the couple were holding, but was interrupted by her brother.

"Your real name is actually Blade? Like on your birth certificate it reads that? Was your mother still that loony from whatever pills she took?" Heath raised an eyebrow, looking skeptical. It was a rather unique name, but Leda hadn't questioned it because for all she knew, it could be just a nickname. His fiancee, Annabeth, looked incredibly embarrassed after elbowing him on impulse. She shot Heath a look after his snide remark, and looked apologetically at Blade. Leda, however, had to bite her tongue to stop from laughing. Heath could be incredibly rude to certain people, but was most of the time rather charming. Leda preferred it when he was impolite, as it was more amusing. Leda was amused.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Blade: I listened to her speak.All of us as exchanged glances.So he was the brother of Lada.He seemed nice,untill he spoke. "My name is really Blade.No joke" Untill he said 'Was your mother still that loony from whatever pills she took?'.That was a huge smack in the face.I really didnt like it when people mentioned my mother in any way.My eyes saden. "My mother..." I sighed and looked at him "shes dead.Died once she gave birth to me...my dad named me it.Untill he died when I was 7..." Somewhat,my life wasnt great (I dont know how many times I changed the story,but I believe thats it).I had to live with my grandfather after that. "I dont like it when people mention my mother or father." It hurt me.Though,it was slightly hard not to show it.I bet my mother was a great woman.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 pm

His reply didn't confirm her thoughts. His name was truly Blade, and that did surprise her. It was a really unique name, and she liked it. It sounded slightly like the name 'Blake', though. Maybe that's where his parents got his name from. Her eyes widened when he spoke of her mother and she couldn't help but practically double over and laugh until she couldn't breathe. She wasn't laughing because of Blade's situation, but because Heath was such an idiot. He always got into trouble like this and she couldn't wait to see how he got himself out of this awkward position. She truly felt terrible for Blade, as she had only known a few parts of his apparently dark past, and his mother was some one he hadn't mentioned. Now she knew why. Heath didn't bat a lash. "Sorry 'bout that. I'll kept that in mind." He grinned, but not sheepishly. Heath didn't think he was really wrong. He hadn't known about his mother, and he knew himself that if he had known, he wouldn't have made the comment. Still, the boy's name was rather odd. Along with that, he didn't care what the boy thought of him as he wasn't aiming to make friends. Annabeth was frowning, looking like she wanted to apologize but unsure of what to say. Leda stopped laughing and looked at BLade seriously. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh like that, my brother's just an asshole." She said, leaning forward and grabbing two of Heath's bags, handing one to Blade. SHe linked her arm in his and walked away.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Blade: I dont see how or why Leda was laughing.untill I looked over at Heath.I bet he really didnt mean to say anything like that but I couldnt let anyone make fun of,or comment on how I am or whatever.I shook my head "its fine Leda" I held the bag that Leda handed to me and I walked with her and her brother and Fiancee'. I really wanted to tell Leda the whole story.But not now,that would be a very bad idea since her brother is here and all.Plus I might just break into tears.Like my grandfather said 'Real men cry' and I'm a real man.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 am

writers' block, sorry.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 am

*facepalm* XD skip then?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Leda quietly walked with Blade, heading towards the exit of the airport. Her arm remained linked in his, though she did keep her slight difference. Leda's hand hung by her side, the suitcase in her hand lightly brushing against the floor. Her fingers curled loosely around the handles of the suitcase, which seemed to be full of bricks. Leda closed her eyes for a moment, allowing Blade to somewhat lead her into the dark as she remained blind for a second. She opened her eyes, her eyelids heavy. She was feeling slightly hazy and she'd had a long day. She couldn't even manage to keep up a conversation with Blade, who managed to coax words from her tongue with ease. Instead, she listened to the soft voices of her brother and his fiancee. She couldn't hear what they were saying but she could decipher their tones. Heath seemed annoyed. She wasn't sure why. She would find out later. Leda was surprised by this sudden burst of tired, it had hit her like a wave. She just accepted it though, liking the thought of how lovely her sleep would be when she got home. A frown suddenly pulled the ends of her lips down slightly. She would have to bring Heath and Annabeth with her. And what about Blade? Where would he go? She shook her head, thinking to herself. No, he had his motorcycle or car or whatever he had brought her in. He had a ride home. She remembered she had his number in the back-pocket of her jeans. Just maybe, she might text him tomorrow or whenever she got the chance.

A blast of cold air greeted her as she walked outside. She was holding the suitcase in front of her with both hands, her arm free of Blade's grasp as he opened the door for her, Heath, and Annabeth. Leda smiled slightly at Blade, exchanging a brief glance with him. She liked his eyes. They were pretty. A cab was soon called up but by the time all the suitcases had been tucked in, there was only enough space to seat three people. Leda had blushed insanely when Annabeth suggested that Leda should just sit on Blade's lap, unaware he had a ride home. Annabeth had originally wanted to just sit on Heath's lap, but the cab driver promptly shook his head when he heard their conversation. Either way, Leda would have been squeezed and pushed to the door, which she didn't find very appealing. "Can you take me home?" She asked her new friend, looking up at Blade with slight puppy dog eyes. She sounded like she was on the verge of pleading. She smiled at her brother and told him she would meet the couple at her apartment. Leda rubbed at her eyes, trying to open them a bit wider. "Thanks," She mumbled, following him to his ride. He would be dropping her off. It turns out, he did have a car. So there would be no wrapping of arms around Blade's waist. He looked warm, though, so Leda was slightly disappointed by that. She didn't have to force conversation, as she fell asleep as soon as she sat inside the car. She didn't wake when Blade had to buckle her seatbelt for her, or slam the door. The trip was short as Leda slept through the entire ride.

When she woke up, Leda opened her eyes to darkness. This frightened her slightly considering she last remembered practically passing out in Blade's car. She had fallen asleep naturally though, so she wasn't exactly worried about Blade doing anything to her. She felt completely unharmed. Though when she looked around, there was the open door next to her and Blade looking conflicted. He seemed to be caught in a mental battle of carrying her up to her apartment himself (while he didn't know which floor she lived on or which was hers) or leaving her inside to look for her brother and ask for help from him. Leda smiled again at Blade, his handsome face brightening the moment for her. She got out of the car, managing not to hit her head. Leda was glad she didn't have to carry any suitcases and looked for her keys quickly. She then took Blade's hand and led him inside the building. His hand was warm in hers, though their fingers weren't intertwined. She released his hand and motioned for him to follow her. The elevator had been taking too long and a headache was threatening to worsen with each passing second wasted waiting. She looked at the flights of stairs before and drew a deep breath, resisting the urge to swear. Instead, she exchanged a quick glance with Blade and winked. She ran up the stairs, though with only a quarter left, she slowed and began to walk. Blade was behind her only slightly, though she still managed to stay ahead of him the entire time even though she was exhausted. She peered through the door's window to see if her brother was there yet. He was, looking impatient. So Leda bit her lower lip for a moment and wondered what to do. She was slightly scared of what he would say next. She turned to face Blade.

"Just... thanks for everything, I guess." Leda mumbled, looking down. Though he was still some one she had only just met, Leda moved closer to him. She placed both of her hands on his cheeks and stood on her toes so her lips could reach his. Her chin was slightly turned up as she tilted her head to meet with his. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the sweet kiss. It was chaste, and only lasted a few seconds. Leda let go of him and let her eyes remain closed for a moment. She looked up at him and grinned, mumbling a quick good-bye before escaping the stairs room and into the hallway. If Blade looked through the window, he could see Leda leading her two new guests into her apartment.

ooc; fuck writers' block, im a boss.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm

XD holy gosh hold up
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Britt-21 wrote:XD holy gosh hold up

Cx I hope it's good, I worked hard. :L Btw, I need your support, girl. I have a story I'd like maybe for you to read? Cx It's just a prologue but you MUST see the comments! I need to freak out with some one. lol and I better see some satisfying reply. nothing long but satisfying. >:D
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Blade:Everything had gone by so fast today.Leda also looked so beautiful as she slept.Her wild-colored hair made her look even more beautiful.I smiled just to think of her.Ever since we met in the bakery,everything has been going smoothly and thats how I liked it.In the cab,as she sat on my lap,I wrapped my arms around her waist to make some more space.Lets hope she didnt mind me doing that.Little while after,I took her home. I nodderd with a smile when we came to the top when we reached the end of the stairs "you are very Welcome Leda" she then placed her hands on my cheeks,closing the space inbetween us and pressing her lips to mine.I closed my eyes and kissed her back.But she then pulled away and I smiled "Bye" I said as she led her tiny family into her room.I left.Going back to my home.Going inside,I just made something quick for me to eat.Then cleaned up,and going up to take a shower.When I came out,I ran my hand through my damp hair and took care of my teeth and such.I put on my boxers and pj pants.I looked in the mirror and smiled in it.Thinking about that kiss..it was just perfect.I knew I fount the girl for me.I layed in bed.looking up at the celing and smiling,as my arm rested over my eyes.My phone was still on.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:
Britt-21 wrote:XD holy gosh hold up

Cx I hope it's good, I worked hard. :L Btw, I need your support, girl. I have a story I'd like maybe for you to read? Cx It's just a prologue but you MUST see the comments! I need to freak out with some one. lol and I better see some satisfying reply. nothing long but satisfying. >:D

what? XD and that post took some brain power XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Blade:Everything had gone by so fast today.Leda also looked so beautiful as she slept.Her wild-colored hair made her look even more beautiful.I smiled just to think of her.Ever since we met in the bakery,everything has been going smoothly and thats how I liked it.In the cab,as she sat on my lap,I wrapped my arms around her waist to make some more space.Lets hope she didnt mind me doing that.Little while after,I took her home. I nodderd with a smile when we came to the top when we reached the end of the stairs "you are very Welcome Leda" she then placed her hands on my cheeks,closing the space inbetween us and pressing her lips to mine.I closed my eyes and kissed her back.But she then pulled away and I smiled "Bye" I said as she led her tiny family into her room.I left.Going back to my home.Going inside,I just made something quick for me to eat.Then cleaned up,and going up to take a shower.When I came out,I ran my hand through my damp hair and took care of my teeth and such.I put on my boxers and pj pants.I looked in the mirror and smiled in it.Thinking about that kiss..it was just perfect.I knew I fount the girl for me.I layed in bed.looking up at the celing and smiling,as my arm rested over my eyes.My phone was still on.

she went in his car. he drove her there, remember? :3
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:14 pm

do I have to add more/ XD my brain needs power for the other advanced rp XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Britt-21 wrote:do I have to add more/ XD my brain needs power for the other advanced rp XD

lol don't worry we can start that one later. and nah i'll just ignore it. Cx gtg bye bbt
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm

asw bai
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Can we time skip? Cx Like for everyone and then I'll post for Danny and Leda. I just wanna start a relationships :u my charries are restless... lmao
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:37 pm

kk lol
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

Leda opened her eyes and drew in a deep breath of air, sighing. She lay in bed for a few moments, trying to gather herself together. She needed to get up and prepare herself for a new day. Thankfully, it was Saturday and she had no school. Leda was only sixteen and she had school for another two weeks until summer vacation started. She honestly could not wait until it began. Two months of freedom and stress-free living sounded lovely. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, running a hand through her crazily-colored hair as she slipped off her bed and stood on the cold wood floor. She was wearing shorts and an old T-shirt, barefoot, as she walked out of her room and into the hallway. Her apartment wasn't very big, and it wasn't exactly hers. It was decently sized, but certainly not large enough to throw a party or anything of that sort. That was the sole reason her father bought it. Most people figured her father lived with her, but he was a pilot and wasn't often at the house. So she lived alone, which can be dangerous for a sixteen year old girl. Her brother, Heath, had decided that he should start living with her so that was what ended up happening. There were two bedrooms, obviously Heath and Annabeth staying in the father's room. No one was awake and Leda wasn't very hungry, so she decided to sit on the couch and watch TV. She texted Blade. 'hey :]'
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:59 am

ooc; it would've been way longer but i got lazy
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 pm

lol workin on your gy?

Blade: I was sleeping peacefully before my alarm clock woke me up.Slamming my hand on the top of it,I got up and pulled out some clothes for me to wear today.This was my day off which was good,walking into the bathroom,I started the shower and then got in.I was thinking about Leda,I even drempt about her.She was so beautiful,smart..everything.after a while of taking a shower,I got out and dryed my hair off so now it was damp,I put my pants on and such.I didnt put on my shirt yet.Letting the towl hang around my neck.I looked over at my phone that had rang.walking over,I picked it up and read the tex with a smile. 'Hey Leda,I was just thinking about you ;)' I texted back.I sat on my bed holding my phone.Its funny how she just texted me as I was thinking about her...but thats a good thing.Maybe i'll invite her over or something later.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum