RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lala and Meh :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lala and Meh :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lala and Meh :3

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Danny was tired. He had been working hard all week, slowly convincing everyone in the family who was a resident to let Roselyn also live in the house. She had been under the family's care for about two months and no one had yet found out Roselyn had run away. Danny himself didn't truly know what Roselyn's story was, he just trusted her enough not to question it or press further. He figured it was something more personal and she wasn't ready to tell him. He respected that and believed she would eventually tell him. Besides that little fact, Roselyn was no longer a stranger to the family. She was now close friends with Andrea and Melly (Melissa) was practically in love with her. Danny had helped her buy some new clothes and Roselyn no longer had to borrow clothes from Andrea, though they were close in size. Melly helped Roselyn everyday, deciding in her small voice whether or not she looked presentable enough for Danny's aunt and grandmother. Lucas teased her constantly everyday, though somehow each evening they would hang out on the couch and watch random sitcoms. Danny himself found him slowly liking Roselyn more and more each day. This entire situation seemed unreal, picking up a girl off the streets and falling in love with her. Yet, he decided to let it happen, despite his protests. She could easily be lying and acting in front of them, able to kill them in her sleep and steal all their possessions. But Danny knew this wasn't true. He could see it in her eyes how honest of a person she was.

He woke up with a grin on his face, even though he still didn't have his room back. No matter how much Andrea enjoyed Roselyn's company, the fourteen year old would not budge and allow Roselyn to room with her. Lucas got up soon after Danny, both changing in the room quickly before heading out into the hallway. The two played a quick match of rock, paper, scissors and Danny won. He fist pumped silently and went to go wake up Melly and Roselyn. Lucas now had to take the horrible duty of waking up his mother and Andrea. Both females weren't morning people. Danny silently entered Roselyn's room. He grinned, knowing exactly what to do. He did it often, and no one had found out yet. Roselyn definitely didn't mind either. He planted a kiss on her lips to wake her up.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 pm

'is that so??? and wat exactly were u thinkin?' Leda texted back, lying down on the couch. The TV was playing silently, though the show she was watching barely entertained her.

writers' block??? Cx I'm sooo sorry for giving you this hideous one-liner. D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Roselyn: For the past few months I felt like I was family.I helpped with the cooking,cleaning and such.They seemed to like me and they helpped me feel like I was loved.I didnt feel like I was in danger anymore.All thoes times I was with my mother and when she would beat me when she was high or drunk.then I met Danny who saved me from the tourcher and stuff.We met in that alleyway,not for the first time,but for the second time.He brang me to his home and that helpped me get better with my wounds and such.I recovered and all.

I was sleeping peacefully.Having a perfect dream.I heard the door open and slight footsteps.But I didnt wake up,my eyes were locked shut.I felt soft lips that presed against mine.It woke me up and I kissed back,I knew it was Danny because I knew how his lips felt and how he kissed me.Opening my eyes slighly,I kissed him back and then pulled away,looking into his eyes "morning" I said softly with a warm smile.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 pm

its ok dont worry

Blade: i chuckled and then texted back 'Oh just thinking of how you are,how beautiful and such.Nothing bad though so you dont have to worry :3' this was fun to talk to.She was entertaining and I liked that
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Danny had a wide, goofy grin on his face. It was obvious that their good-morning kiss had affected him a lot more than it had to her, though Roselyn had also just woken up. Now that she was sitting up, he put either hand by his side as he bent down and leaned even closer to her. Danny pressed his lips to her cheek, now. “Good morning, Rosie.” He murmured, standing straight once more and leaving the room to let her change and prepare for the day. Danny walked into the hallway, entering Earth with everyone else now. It seemed that he was transported to a different world when he was with Roselyn, and the population was two. He could distinctly hear Lucas’s pleas as their grandmother yelled at him for waking her up so early. She preferred to have a good night’s rest so she wouldn’t be grumpy all day. Danny went into Melissa’s room and gave her a good-morning kiss too – on her nose. “Come on, mjia. Wake up.” Melly woke up but hid her face in her pillow and pulled the covers over her small body. Danny crawled in, just barely fitting in the bed. Melly wrapped her arms around him and sighed, but he tickled her sides and she had to get up. Danny stood up and took her hand, leading her out of her room. The girl chewed on the nail of her thumb as they went to the dining room where Lucas was hurriedly helping his grandmother cook breakfast. Danny turned around and walked to his room alone, taking off his pants and shirt, grabbing a bundle of clothes. He would take a really quick shower before changing into the clothes he’d be wearing for the rest of the day. He left the door slightly open with the lights on, brushing his teeth. He spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth before using mouthwash. He didn’t spit it out this time. He practically swallowed it but it pretty much fell out of his mouth like drool as Roselyn stood there in the doorframe with him in his boxers. He quickly grabbed a towel and wiped himself off but it was too small to cover himself. It’s not like he would have, anyways. He just stared at her, already dressed in her clothes and hair brushed away from her pretty little face. He blinked, his cheeks changing color. Danny was blushing, embarrassed. This had honestly never happened before. Well, at least, he hadn’t been put in this situation. Lucas once walked in on their grandmother. That was apparently terrifying. But he wasn’t sure about this.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:58 pm

kay posted
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 am

Roselyn: when he left,I started to get dressed myself.I washed up,and bushed my hair and teeth.I came out and then headed to Danny's room.I leaned on the doorframe when he was only having his boxers on.I giggled slightly as he tried to hide his body "its ok Danny.dont be shy.its not like im going to do something" His cheeks were getting red though and he looked cute.A small blush creeped across my face also "Sorry though" I rubbed my temples and then looked bck at him and smiled warmly.To tell you the truth,he looked hot..and trust me,I never seen better then he was.some guys would be shirtless but not like this.He was just like 'Bam! im hot come date me' I giggled thinking about it "get ready then Danny.i'll meet you downstairs alright?" i walked over and pressed my lips to his.and then I pulled away with a smile.I walked to the door.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 am

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 pm

meepn
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

hey
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 pm

hello?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Leda laughed. Blade certainly was flirtatious and it amused her when he tried to hit on her, over the phone no less. that's so sweet i should give you a kiss ;) She replied slowly, unsure of what to text back at first. She bit the inside of her lip, chewing on it for a moment. Leda was slightly anticipating his reply. She figured there really was nothing wrong with flirting.

"What's got you beaming like an idiot so early in the morning?" A deep voice interrupted her thoughts and Leda snapped her head up to see who the owner was. It was a little obvious, but Leda couldn't be sure. Mike had certainly snuck into her apartment many times before, finding her spare key easily. Leda had to change its location after everytime she used it, which was surprisingly often. Leda rolled her eyes. Heath stood in a wrinkled, white T-shirt and blue boxers before her, leaning against the wall. He was still standing in the small hallway with one eyebrow raised. Leda cocked her brow, arching it in the same exact manner as her brother.

"Nothing." She said simply, not bothering to trail off or even add a bit more detail. Her phone buzzed and both their eyes flickered towards the screen. Leda barely had a chance to even scan over the text before her older brother dove for the phone. She threw the phone onto the other side of the couch and tackled Heath before he could grab the phone. "No, Heath! Please!" She yelled, sitting down on his back and clawing at his arms and face. Heath attempted to roll over as he threw his own arms back, hitting anything he could. Of course, they weren't full on slamming into each other, and both siblings made sure not to actually... injure the other.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Blade: I chuckled once I had gotten the text and Texted her back 'Well that would be lovely! ;). I know your kisses are beautiful.' I sent the text and then got up, going downstairs and making breakfest for myself. I was pretty hungry because I skipped Dinner last night and only had like a cookie before going to bed. So I slept with a cookie in my stomach pretty much all night and luckily didnt wake up! That was rare for me.

After the food was done, I put it on a plate and notcied Leda didnt text me back yet. She possibly jumpped into the shower or something while I was texting her. Sitting at the table, I began to eat and think of where I should Invite her to. Other than my house. We'll have to see as soon as she texts me back and we'll chat about it.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 pm

One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi..... He counted thirty seconds before finally closing the door, softly, behind him. He quickly took his shower, scrubbing his body as hard as he could as if he had rolled into mud and the mud had dried very well. He shook his head free of any excess water in his hair, quickly changing. "Well, that wasn't terrifying." He muttered to himself as he quickly cleaned up the mess he had made in the ten minutes he had spent in the bathroom. (that sounds so funny i'm sorry xD) He was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, plain white socks covering his feet. His hair was still wet but Danny was pretty sure his hair wasn't long enough to actually wet his clothing or anything like that. He stumbled downstairs and took his seat at the table, everyone already eating.

Writers' Block.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 pm

XDDDDDDDDDD I love that! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Roselyn: Once i left, hearing the door closing behind me, I giggled, shaking my head, I headed downstairs and helpped with breakfast and set the table up before sitting down with everyone and eating happily. After a while Danny had finally came down! I was already finished, washing the dishes that came in from the people who had finished eating "you're late for your food, Danny. How come it took you so long?" Taking a quick glance at him I smiled and then went back to washing dishes.

I loved how we hid everything that was sometimes obvious to everyone but they dont see it. Which is a good thing and it didnt bother me one bit. I loved being with this family. I felt whole again, and no longer alone with a nutcase on my ass all the time. Danny had really deserved me and I still owed him for saving me.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Leda finally managed to escape with her life and her phone. Heath never read the text and as Leda sat perched on the toilet, reading the text carefully, she was glad. Leda made sure Heath had no opportunity to grab her phone, attacking him like a mad woman and rushing to the bathroom, locking herself inside. She sat up and paced, contemplating whether or not she should reply. Leda finally sat back down on the toilet, both seats down, and dialed Blade's number. She closed her eyes, leaning against the bathroom door. Leda listened to the rings for a moment before Blade answered and greeted her. "Hey... It's Leda." She said, running a hand through her hair. She was sure Blade could faintly hear Heath complaining in the hallway. "I was just wondering if you wanted to, like, go out and watch a movie or something?" She said, annoyed with herself. She probably sounded pathetic and lame. She talked to him for a bit, relieved that he agreed.

"By the way..." She trailed off a minute, standing up straight and looking into the mirror. "How are my kisses beautiful?" She asked him softly, her voice barely above a whisper. Heath's complaints were growing louder and Leda needed to make sure that no one heard her talking to Blade. She wasn't sure how he would reply or how he could exactly answer. Leda sighed in the middle of Blade's answer. "Look, I have to go." She said quickly, knowing it was too quiet. She realized Heath was picking the lock of the bathroom. Heath was too perseverant and curious. Brothers were annoying bottom line. Leda hung up before Blade could say another word, and she waited for Heath to finish picking the lock. As soon as he did, she pulled the door open and smiled.

"Hey, bro. Move." She was originally smiling sweetly at him but now she was throwing knives at his handsome face with her eyes. He backed away, a little shocked, and watched her move to her room. Leda stripped and took a shower in her own bathroom, changing quickly into a pair of faded skinny jeans and a fitted dark green T-shirt that actually complimented her hair. She pulled on her soft pink converse and ran a comb through her hair. Leda finished preparing herself as if it were any other day, but actually wore more legit earrings rather than her diamond studs. They were little silver skulls. (I have them... Coach. ;D) She ran out of her room, only to find Heath talking to Annabel as she cooked breakfast. Leda quickly said good-bye and glanced at the stairs before checking whether or not the elevator was fixed. She practically jumped for joy and walked inside, the elevator door closing just as she saw Heath heading towards her, looking concerned. Leda texted Heath the location of the theatre and told him to meet her up there.

She looked around for a moment before deciding to walk. She lived downtown, where it was filled with high rises, apartments, and shops. Leda walked down the sidewalk at a decent pace, but not before knocking into some one. She almost fell back, until the person she knocked into grabbed her wrist and pulled her. This, of course, caused her to crash into the person's body instead and when she looked up she was face-to-face with a smirking, handsome boy. "Hey, Leda." He said, his sly smile growing into a grin. She rolled her eyes and pushed Michael away, crossing her arms over her chest. "Sorry, okay? You know this is how I greet you. Are you okay?" he tilted his head, looking at her guiltily.

Leda bit her lip and pulled him along, deciding she was already late and couldn't just ditch her friend. "Mike, just shut up." She said, as he complained and whined much like Heath. "Okay, behave and play along, 'ight?" She let go of him and wrapped her arms around herself, standing at the movie entrance with the boy by her side. Mike was only an inch or two taller so he wouldn't seem all that intimidating to Blade wherever he was.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Blade: she hadnt replied, as soon as I picked up my phone to call her, she called me insted. Picking up I started to answer her question and then she stopped me before I can go any fearther. She then hung up when she said she had to go. I hung up too, finishign my breakfast I went to my room to put a good shirt on and some shoes. Walking out, I grabbed my keys and shades getting in the car and starting the engine. Driving to the movies. I texted Leda 'On my way' and kept driving.

As soon as I got there. I parked and seen Leda, a smile spreaded across my face as I walked over to her and gave her a hug and seen a guy, he didnt bug me or anything "What happened when we were on the phone Leda?" and once she told me I said "whos your friend?" he didnt look like someone who was dating her or anything. Just a friend possibly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Blade: she hadnt replied, as soon as I picked up my phone to call her, she called me insted. Picking up I started to answer her question and then she stopped me before I can go any fearther. She then hung up when she said she had to go. I hung up too, finishign my breakfast I went to my room to put a good shirt on and some shoes. Walking out, I grabbed my keys and shades getting in the car and starting the engine. Driving to the movies. I texted Leda 'On my way' and kept driving.

As soon as I got there. I parked and seen Leda, a smile spreaded across my face as I walked over to her and gave her a hug and seen a guy, he didnt bug me or anything "What happened when we were on the phone Leda?" and once she told me I said "whos your friend?" he didnt look like someone who was dating her or anything. Just a friend possibly.

what the hell man. i left you all this space to do stuff. tell me what he would have replied? D: his reactions detailed about Michael, what he would have said to Leda in their conversation, whether or not he heard Heath's complaints. T-T I'm sorry but
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

XD ok ok
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Blade: she hadnt replied, as soon as I picked up my phone to call her, she called me insted. Picking up I started to answer her question "A movie sounds pretty good,and how I think your kisses are beautiful? well just in the bakery when we sort of kissed. Your lips just felt wondeful, thats what I think they are beatuful kisses-" and then she stopped me before I can go any fearther. She then hung up when she said she had to go.

I hung up too, finishign my breakfast I went to my room to put a good shirt on and some shoes. Walking out, I grabbed my keys and shades getting in the car and starting the engine. Driving to the movies. I texted Leda 'On my way' and kept driving. Getting stopped by lights and stuff. I really wanted to see Leda like now..

better?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Leda smiled at him. She took Mike's hand in her own and tugged on him. Michael smiled at the guy softly but it faded quickly. He didn't seem very pleased with the fact he had just been dragged along to the movies. He certainly didn't look happy to meet Blade. "Hey, Blade. This is Mike - Mike, Blade. Blade, Mike. Mike was just going." She said, looking at Mike suggestively and giving his hand a squeeze. She wouldn't let go of Mike's hand, no matter how obvious it was that Mike was struggling to get Leda to release his hand.

Mike glared at Blade and shot Leda a look, though he seemed more unhappy with Blade. "Later?" He said, leaning towards Leda and planting a kiss on her lips. It lasted a few moments and when Mike finally pulled away, he seemed almost smug and satisfied. "See you." He said in a monotone to Blade. He winked at Leda and walked away. Leda rolled her eyes and smiled at Blade.

"So, what movie were you thinking for us to see?" She asked, putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans and standing on her heels.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Blade: I nodded in greeding. He already was pushing my buttons, and he didnt look too friendly. But my eyes were covered by my shades, so you had seen nothing of what expression I was using. Casual normal lips and just a expression in my eyes. once I seen the kiss that was it! He pushed all the buttons I had! But I kept my cool the best I could/

Glareing at Mike through my glasses, and watched him leave. Looking at Leda, I still kept my cool, not wanting to blow at her. So...I spoke "Any movie you would like. Obviously, not chick flicks" I chuckled, keeping my tone normal and calm. "Want horror or action?" I cannot Mike even did that! I even sound like a girl saying all this sh!t! I ran my hand through my hair
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

"Horror," Leda grinned.

I'm so sorry for putting a one liner in the #3 section D:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 pm

xD its aright

Blade: nodding, I walked inside with her, looking at the choices that were here "How about Cabin in the woods? heard that was good." I was starting to calm down which was a good thing.. And thats how I wanted it. "Is he like a boyfriend or something? He didnt seem much of a friend." I told her, looking down at her wanting to know what she would say next.

:/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next