RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

+2
Supa-Bacon-Cat
xXFallenXx
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Ohhh oops. XD

Xavier: I look back at the paper.

Dear newbie,

Haven't even been here ONE day, and you're already flirting like some tramp? That doesn't get you anywhere in this school.

Lothing you,
Us.

I shake my head and fold the paper up calmly, then rip it, put the pieces together and rip it again, then throw it into a nearby garbage can. "Rachel.... Who gave that to you?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 3 Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

can i join
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Sure. But the rules are still the same as last time. Ya kow, a girl and a boy (aka, even amounts) and at least one long sentence, or 2 sentences per charrie. :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 pm

XD thatsk

Rachel: I look down at my shoes and then look back up and smile, “No one important,” I say and gather up the pieces of paper on the floor before I head to the trash I look back at him he is looking at me oddly “It’s alright, really, I’ll be fine, you should be the one more worried since you’re a tramp,” I grin then go to the trash can and throw the paper a way. “Let’s get lunch,” I say when I come back.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Xavier: I rolled my eyes. "It wasn't me they were calling a tramp. They are all too in love with me." I said, pretending self-centeredness as I put my arm up and flexed my muscles. Yea, I did have alot of muscle,and I nicely defined 6-pack but HEY i wasn't going to brag.... Out loud.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:02 pm

~Skelly~
Name: Allison Jaycee Riddley (or Ally)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:no
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:no
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Im feisty and Luveable gal who not afriad to fight.
History(Optional):
Looks:.
Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 3 Tumblr_kprvfwixg51qa0moio1_400-11

~Skelly~
Name: Toby Matthew Smith
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:no
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:nAlien telekinis
Personality(No meet me or Find out): im rough and wild boy who looking to have fun
History(Optional):no
Looks:.
Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 3 Cook

Last edited by Wild one on Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Rachel: “It’s still no bigy, my favorit character in Lady and the Tramp is the Tramp so it’s not much of an insult to me,” I smile and say, “Hey have you seen that movie?” I watch out of the corner of my eye as he flexes, probably subconsciously, but every girl in the room is looking at him like he’s something to eat, “umm, do you want to eat outside?” I ask even as multiple tables make room for us.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Accepted

Xavier: Lady and the Tramp? Hm.... "No, Iv'e never seen it before...." I gave her a quick glance when she proposed sitting outside. then I looked out the window. It was shining outside, and a cool breeze was blowing. "Sure, why not? Its a beautiful day outside." I smiled at her. I scanned the room and Amy gave me a flirty little way. I tipped my head and smiled slightly. She giggled and starting whispering to her friends, keeping her eyes on me. "Yea, outside sounds like a REALLY good idea." I said, wanting to get away from Amy.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Sydney

Name: "My name is Sydney Jane Creao. But everyone just calls me Sydney"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "No.."
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: "Human...?"
Personality(No meet me or Find out): "I'm very shy when it comes to meeting people for the first time. It's hard to get me to talk at times, and I'm not like every other girl.Most girls want you to talk to them if they say 'I don't want to talk about it' but I really just want you to leave me alone, and let me deal with my problems on my own."
History(Optional): "My history or my past is nothing that should involve you, but if you earn my trust, I might reveal my dark past."
Looks:
Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 3 297787_104595279642892_100002772627829_28853_1636898_n

----------------------------------

Marcus

Name: "My name is Marcus James Hamilton"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Nope."
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: "I am what you call, 'Alien'. I have two powers, to read minds, and to control water. Or a water bender."
Personality(No meet me or Find out): "I am the kind of guy that keeps to himself. I don't talk much, and when I do, good luck getting a lot out of me."
History(Optional): "This has nothing to do with you, so I suggest, not asking about it."
Looks:
Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 3 Tumblr_lti45oZKKc1r4d0fso1_400_large
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed May 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Accepted. :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Thank you :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:46 pm

-wolf girl- wanna rp with me on here 2 charrie aviable
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 am

Sure :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 11:57 am

which charrie? Ally or Toby?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri May 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Rachel: “You should come over to my house sometime and we’ll watch it,” I smile I see Amy wave at Xavier and feel a strong urge to punch her, but I don’t understand why. I lead the way out the doors and down to the grassy lawn where I set my food tray down, “So how are you likening it here?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri May 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Toby and Sydney ? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:53 pm

sURE

Toby:
he walk around , looking at everything
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 9:40 am

Sydney

I wondered around, looking at my feet, and only looking up, if I tripped on something, which happened a lot.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Toby:
he walk up Sydeny "hey im toby"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Sydney

I jumped, because I was not ready for him, and laughed at myself, when I almost tripped over air. I smiled, and looked at him.
"Hi, I'm Sydney."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Toby:
"uh wanna hang out" he smiles. he look att her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Sydney

I smiled, and shrugged.
"Sure."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Toby:
smiles "ok babe follow me. he walk a little then stop wait for her. "he look at her babe your cute".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Sydney

I laughed, and blushed when he called me cute. I giggled, and slowly followed behind him.
"Thank, hun. You are too."
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Toby:
"i was Raise on a farm . i was adopted by a man who had twin Daughters who my age. My sister Ally. but Tessa In africa trying to saving the elephant." he smiles. Where are from babe?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum