RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

+2
Supa-Bacon-Cat
xXFallenXx
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  You are who? Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Rachel: I put my bag down at the desk and sit there fiddling until class starts. A boy behind me keeps poking me in the back with a pencile and I wish he would stop, but I ignor him.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Xaiver: I look over and see the boy poking Rachel in the back with a pencil. The clas hasnt really started yet, and I look back at him. "Dude, no one likes being poked in the back. Do you mind stoping?" I asked in a polite-ish tone. It was nice enough, but stern enough to know I was serious.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Rachel: I smile my thanks and look up as the teacher comes in. Class is boring, it's history but I still try to pay attention. Class ends and I ask the boy as I get my bags, "Where's your next class?" (sorry there short WB)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm

((Im sorry I havent been on. Like Supa, not too long ago, my cat has also died. Mine got hit by a car.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 01, 2012 12:55 pm

I hope everything gets better for you
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh I'm so sorry Fallen! Sad It's a terrible thing to lose a cat. I love cats so much<3 I'm getting a new one for my birthday tomorrow... :/ I lost my cat on March 26th...and I just lost another one last friday.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

i hope everything gets better for both of you
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 1:30 pm

((I think my sis is gettin me a new one.))

Xavier: "Its..." I look at my schedule. "Mr. Hamilton, English 3"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Rachel: I smile “Same here!” I feel so relieved that I won’t have to be by myself. I hope he feels the same. “Do you want me to sit next to you again?” I ask watching as he gathers his things, there is a certain feel to the way he moves, he’s so self assured and calm it’s almost inhuman, I think then I realize I’m staring and look away.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Xavier: I smiled broadly as she said she had the same class as me. That was great!! I could get to know her better. "Thats awesome. Of course you could sit by me. I wouldnt want another Billy Grant poking you with a pencil." I shot a look at the other boy, who was already walking out.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat May 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Rachel: I blush, “Thanks, by the way. But I’m sure he didn’t mean too much by it.” I walk to class with him. He is really nice. Smiles a lot, friendly, strong personality, but there is something about him I cannot place and it makes me uncomfortable. Finally I realize part of what it was, “You talking with an accent,” I say, “where are you from?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Xavier: I give her a sideways glance. Crap. No matter how hard I tried, when I started talking alot, my accent started showing. I need to work harder. "I... I'm from a long ways away from here. Probably not a place you have ever heard of." I say, avoiding the question as we reach the door. I push it up, and hold it for her, with a classic old timey-gentleman like bow. "After you, mi-lady.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon May 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Rachel: “Try me, I know a lot of places,” I grin, he holds the door open and bows, I mock curtsy back and laugh, “You sure are interesting,” I walk into class ahead of him and get some dark looks from some of the girls guess talking to one of the cutest boys in school doesn’t get you many points, in fact I had hear them in the bath room saying one of the really popular girls had her eye on him. Maybe I should back off? I think but immediately reject that thought, I’m not going to let other people tell me who I can and can’t be friends with. I walk stiffly to my desk and drop my bag next to it. All through class I’m uncomfortable though. And when class ends I feel like I’m going to scream if I don’t get some air. I rush out of class not knowing if Xavier followed or not.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon May 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Xavier: I'm startled when Rachel runs out of class. I hurridly gather my things and start towards the door. Suddenly Any Winehouse is standing right on the doorway. Straight blond hair and bright green eyes, she had a cotton candy blue blouse on, with blue denium shorts. She was chewing on abnormally pink bubble gum, and she blue a bubble and kept smiling. "Hi Xavier!! I was hoping to catch you before you left." She came forward and tugged on the collar of my t-shirt, coming a little too close that I would have liked her too. And right now, I wanted to catch up with Rachel. "Hey Amy. Listen, can we catch up later? Thanks." I gently brushed past her and hurried down the hall after Rachel. Amy stood staring after me, her mouth open, obviously not used to being turned down. She stamped her foot and walked away. I didn't even look back, because I had caught sight of my goal. Rachel. I rushed, and took her arm softly. "Hey! Where are you going so quick?" I was a little hurt that she had just left without saying something. Did I do something wrong? Dang, I should have payed more attention in my "Human Communications Class" back home.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Rachel: I’m breathing fast feeling fresh air arrive in my lungs as I run through the hall. A hall monitor stops me and tells me if I run again I’ll get a detention. I brush by him but slow my pace, the hall is noisy so that I don’t hear it when Xavier approaches and am startled when he suddenly grabs my arm. “What?” I ask turning then I see who it is. “Oh,” I feel guilty for ditching him now, “Sorry, I just had to get out of there.” I shake my head, “Maybe we shouldn’t sit together in that class.” I look up then realize how I must sound because of the confused look on his face. “I’m just in that class,” I say quickly, “we cans still eat together and sit together in all the other classes.” The bell rings, “I’ve gotta find chemistry,” I say and start to pull away when I notice he still has a hold of my arm, “Do you have chem as well?”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Xavier: "Hold on a minute..." I could tell she wanted to get to her next class, but I had to get an answer. "You have Mrs. Lovely next. She doesnt care when you come into class, as long as you get work done." I pulled her over to a smaller hallway, holding more gently on her arm, but not letting go. I turned and looked at her, my eyes searching her face. "Was this about Amy? I know she is like... In love with me, but seriously I'm not interested in her." I made a face, digusted at the thought. "Anyone who chews that much bubble gum has to have problems." I had never been a big fan of bubble gum, not even when I first came to this weird ass planet.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Rachel: I feel worried as he pulls me into the hallway, in fact my hart does this weird skip thing that I don’t understand. But I laugh when I hear what he’s worried about, “No, it’s just the general pressure in that room I almost died,” I say and I laugh again when he says that about the buble gum, “They say it can be addictive you should try some, Are you alright?” I ask looking into his eyes, they flickered or something I don’t know but it was weird, “how did you know what class I had next?” I ask again.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Xavier: "You're schedule is in your hand." I say without looking down. My eyes stayed fixed on hers. "Are you sure its not something I did??" I asked.

(9Sorry, writers block))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm

(thatsk hope it passes soon)
Rachel: I blush as I shove the schedule in my pocket. “No of course not,” I say looking back at him, I notice for the first time how close he is and I feel the blush rising in my face again, “Um I should get to class now,” I say looking down, “I’ve gotta get to my locker first though,”
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Xavier: I notice her blush and curse myself silently. Of course. There was this thing on this planet called Personal Space.... But there wasnt on my planet. I took a step back and nodded. "Of course. I will let you go..." I let go of her arm, my hand falling down by my side, then hooked into my jeans. "See you at lunch?" I asked hopefully.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Rachel: I look up again and smile “Of course!” I say and run to my class, I was pretty late but Xavier was right, the teacher hardly noticed as I took my seat. Someone passed me a note though calling me a slut I crumpled it up and put it in my back pack. I didn’t even care, out in the country we had a saying, “sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me,” names had never hurt me and I never intend to let them. I’m still happy to get out of class and find the lunch room. I see Xavier and wave. When we get close I hand him a piece of gum, “Here you should try it, you never know, it might grow on you,” I put my back pack down and the piece of paper I had crumpled falls out.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Xavier: I chuckle when she hands me the gum. I slip it into my pocket. Maybe I will save it for later. I notice the piece of paper and pick it up for her.

((ugh i have to go soon))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue May 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Rachel: I freeze as he picks up the paper, for some reason I don’t want him to see it, I guess I didn’t crumple it very good because it’s open when he sees it, I hold my breath and wait to see what he does.
(aw Sad )
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed May 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Xavier: I take a real quick glance at the paper, and start to give it back when I see the first word. I stop and look at it, then look back at her.

((Before I go on, what IS on the paper?))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 pm

( XD it's in the post it's slut but if you want you can add to it :P)

Rachel: I make a grab for it, "It's nothing," I say hoping to minamize but the look he's giving me is making me feel guilty.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next