RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

+2
Supa-Bacon-Cat
xXFallenXx
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open Empty Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 pm

~Story for the Aliens~
Earth. What a strange planet compared to yours. The people talk so weird, and they are so........... Well yea, weird. But you look just like them. Arms, legs, hair, eyes, nose, ears, lips. You and a group of other young teens have been taught and practiced in the Earth peoples ways and traditions. Now you are being sent from your home planet, Alioth, to Earth. People can tell you are different, and some stay away from you. You were forbidden to mate with these strange creatures but.......... Can you obey? Your will you give your heart to something not even of your own species?

~Story for Humans~
Life was pretty normal for you. Get up, go to school, come home, laze around, hang with friends, sleep, repeat. But a group of "foreign exchange" students have come to Wayland High School, and now your life has gotten a little weirder. Strange thing are now happening at school. You promised yourself not to get mixed with those kids. But something...... Something is pulling your to them. Will you fall in love?

* Aliens can have 2 powers. ONLY 2!!!! And they can be ANYTHING.
* Aliens can't fall for Aliens, Humans can't fall for humans. Unless you want to do the whole, humans break up, then they both fall for the aliens or something like that.
* At least one boy and one girl.
* Please, no cussing or being mean in OOC. Its rude and not at all entertaining or funny or impressive.
* ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK.
* At least 3 sentences. PLEASE.
* When having sex, you can do what you want but dont get really detailed. We know its your fantasy but some of us REALLY don't want a full inside look. Fades or Fade to Black is required at some point or another.
* Have fun!

~Skelly~
Name:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:
Personality(No meet me or Find out):
History(Optional):
Looks:

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Name: Nekoda Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: I am an "alien" as you say. I only have one power but its very handy. If I touch someone, I can absorb their powers. I dont steal them, or weaken them. Its almost like I copy them, and we both have them.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shes outgoing, but you have to get to know her. She can lie very effectively, and she has a firey temper.
History(Optional): Nah
Looks: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open Hot_girl_black_hair_12171

Name: Xavier Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nah
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Yes. I have 2 powers. I can take on the abilities of any animal, like shapeshift, and I can track any individual.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Can seem like he is full of himself, but hes really quite nice. Compassionate, but tends to hind it behind sarcasm and rudeness.
History(Optional):
Looks: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open AlexPettyfer_answer_1_xlarge

Name: December Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Noooooo
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Um.... Im human. O.o
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shy and sweet, but can be a bit bipolar sometimes. She is a very independant individual and doesn't like to have guys to everything for her.
History(Optional):
Looks: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open 1213894250IcR5qL1

Name: Bradley Brian Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No......
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Human here.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Funny, nice, outgoing, down to earth. An all around good guy, but he can be a jerk sometimes.
History(Optional):Outta This World.... Literally...! Open 22233
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Ooh so we're out of this 'worl' now are we? Lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Oh yea. XD Thanks
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 am

can I join?

Name: Rachel Cliff
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:nop
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:human
Personality(No meet me or Find out):It's here first time living in a city so she has a strong sence of justice, she wants everyone to get along and hurts when they fight. However she is not afraid to stick up for herself against the bullyies
History(Optional):
Looks:.5 foot 1" she has shoulder leagth brown hair and big brown eyes, she leans to the skinny side, (sorry there's no pic but I don't know where to get one)

Name: Tyler Frost
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :no
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:I am an alien, and my power is the ability to read and cloud peoples minds.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): He is tollorant of people but he hates it when he's lied to. Wants to have a good time and is generally one of the people stopping a fight not getting into it.
History(Optional):
Looks:.6 foot 5, black hair that is always messed up and hanging infront of his eyes. blue eyes that are almost scary looking from underneath his hair. very muscular and strong.

Last edited by You are who? on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am

Hahaha of course! Accepted. :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

(yahoo! can she meet Xavier ?)

Rachel: It's the firts day of school and I can tell I'm nervious. The shcool is huge and there are so many people. I relax some when I get to our class there are still a lot of people but not as many as there were in the halls. All most all the studints are sitting down but there are a few standing around talking, I work up my courage to go talk to some one.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Tyler: I enter the school wondering what I'll find. We have learned much about earth but still it is not what I expected. I stare out of curiosity at the people around me before I remeber that it isn't polit and that that might be why the people are avoiding me.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Name:Colton Jenkins
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:No
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:Uh No?
Personality(No meet me or Find out):Well Lets Start with the Basics, I'm Dirty ;), I Flirt alot, but im a chill guy and hates noobs,and stands up for anyone.
History(Optional):Nah
Looks:
Outta This World.... Literally...! Open Wb2sci

Name:Jennifer
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Nope
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:Yes My Two Powers are, Give People Memery Lose, and I Can HipmaTizum people =)
Personality(No meet me or Find out):Shes Kind Hearted, She doesnt like when people lie to her, she hates people who r bullies and rude and mean.
History(Optional):
Looks:
Outta This World.... Literally...! Open 14j80p3
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Suree. :) And accepted!!

Xavier: He doodled on the desk as new people walked in. He was just finishing a skull in the top right hand corner of his desk when he heard a different set of footsteps. They were... Well girly. He looked up as Rachel walked in the room. Xavier tilted his head to the side a little.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Rachel: there is a boy looking my direction so I decide to meet him, "Hi," I say as Istop infront of his desk, "Are you new to?" he looks nce blond hair and blue eyes but for some reason I feel odd when he looks at me.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:26 am

Xavier: I smiled a little. A human girl...... The first one to talk to him. "Yea, I'm new here." I blinked. "I'm sorry I was staring... You're just... Well.... Pretty. And different from the other girls.."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Rachel: I blush and look away, "uh, thank you," I say then look back, he seems nice but I don't really know what to think of what he just said; but then again this is the city and I've heard they do some pretty wierd stuff and call it normal, "My name's Rachel what's yours?"

(If I was going to have someone bother her, would you be them or would I?)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 am

((Is this still opened to joining? If so, do you mind me joining?))

Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

idk, but the girl running it hasn't been on much so it might be a while
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

You guys may still join if you'd like :) Fallen tends to disappear occasionally for a while. I was on the original roleplay of this sooooooooooooooo I say you can join. :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm

well then if it's ok i have a guy alien if you would like to meet him
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 am

Supa is right.... I dissapear on occasion.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 am

FALLEN! ohmygosh i missed you sooooo much! x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Lol I missed you too!! :D School is friggin tourture and I got grounded because of grades. Thats why I havent been online.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Ahhh okay x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Now I gotta go back and look and everything thats happened and see where to start. Rawrg.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Xavier: He stood. It seemed rude to be sitting when introducing himself... Well he heard it was rude. "I'm Xavier...... It is very nice to meet you Rachel." He made sure to smile in a friendly way.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Rachel: I find myself reaching out to shake his hand before I can stop myself, then I blush wondering what made me do that, maybe it was his formality, "It's nice to meet you, do you mind if I sit next to you? I'm new here so I don't really know what to do," I laugh nervously
(i'm gald your back!)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Xavier: "Sure!!!" I nod to and empty desk beside me. "I will be glad for the company." She was so pretty and polite.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next