RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

+2
Supa-Bacon-Cat
xXFallenXx
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 5 Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Ally:
why not. oh yeah my brother an alien
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Outta This World.... Literally...! Open - Page 5 Empty Re: Outta This World.... Literally...! Open

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Sydney

I coughed.
"First of all, you are going to die of lung cancer. And Second of all... Wait, your brothers a what?"
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Ally:
an alien what the second thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Sydney

"What the hell are you talking about? Toby.. an alien?" I've never heard of someone talking like this before. There must be something wrong with her. I mean, and alien, really?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Ally;
what the second thing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Sydney

I sighed, shook my head, and walked away from her.
"I can't believe I called her crazy, and all she cares about was the second thing I was going to say." I said when I was outside.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Ally:
say it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Sydney

I was already gone. Out on a jog.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Toby:
Hey sydeny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I know I haven't been online in a few days but I do go back and look at what other people have posted on my roleplay. Wild one, I thought I made the rule clear, for two sentences or one LONG sentence per character. I look back and I see you have not gone by this rule. I would appreciate it if you made longer posts please.

Xavier: I plop down beside her, criss crossing my legs and setting the tray on my knees. Ugh. School food...... Much less delectable than the food on my home planet. "Uh yea. I'd love to watch... Lady and the Tramp." I take a sip of my chocolate milk. "So far I really like it here. Nice climate.." I look at my tray. "Good food in other places.." I look at her with a sly smile. "And pretty women."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 pm

oh mybad . sory mybad.Wanna rp with me free charrie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu May 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Rachel: “good,” I smile, “Then come over to my place tomorrow after school,” I laugh when he says that about the food, “I’ll make you something we’ll see how you like that,” when he says that about the pretty women, I blush but tell myself that of course he isn’t talking about me, I’m not that pretty anyway no matter what other people say, “Yes people like (that one girls name I can’t remember XD) are very pretty, wish I looked like that,” I pick up my pizza and munch on it considering the pros and cons of being that skinny. Not that I am fat or even over weight, but there is no way certain arias of mine are smaller than hers.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5