RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Akira looked down. A tear slipped down her cheek. "Then why did you come with her down here/" it was barely a whisper.

Mira smiled. "I gotta make sure Saron's not out there..." she left the room then cane back. "Hes in his room with his friends. I'll drive you there."

Ash put his arm around her. "Lets go home." He smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Jacob: "She said she was gonna give me money to make it up to you... I didn't know it was gonna be a trap!" I hug her again. "Please... Belive me..."

Amanda: I smilr a little and nod. "Okay... But how? I got here by bus."

Emily: I nod a little and smile. "Alright. But you gotta help me down the stairs..." I laugh. "I'm afraid I might falll."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Mira smiles. "Okay i'll help you." She walked to the stairs and held her hand as they went downstairs. Mira stopped and let go of her hand. "I have to grab my dress. I'll change there." She grabbed a bag with a dress and shoes in it then returned.

Ash smiled. "My mom and dad drove separately. They do that for if someone needs a car."

Akira hugged him. "Please...never leave me..." the family was glaring at her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Emily: I nod a little and smile. "Alright." I walk out and to the car. I somehow get in. "Okay. Let's go."

Amanda: I nod a little. "Can we go to the mansion first? All my things are there..."

Jacob: "I promise...." I kiss her and hold her close.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Mira gets in and drives to the wedding place thingy.

Ash nods. "Of course " they walked to the car and he helped her in

Akira kissed him and smiled.

The man cleared his throat. "If you come, we'll adopt her too."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Jacob: I shake my head. "No ... That would make us brother and sister... I wouldn't want that.... We wouldn't be able to be together..."

Amanda: I got in and looked around. I smiled a little and looked out the window.

Emily: I giggle a little. "I'm so excited."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 pm

The man shrugged. "You wouldn't have to be brother and sister. We wouldn't treat you like that."

Akira's eyes lit up at the thought of a family.

Mira laughs. "I bet you are! Its not everyday that you get married."

Ash smiled and got in. He drove to the mansion.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Emily: I laugh. "Well. Let's hope not. Let's hope that this is my first and last wedding."

Amanda: I smile and take his hand and hold it as he drives.

Jacob: I shake my head. "No. I don't need no family..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 pm

The man looked at Akira. "You gonna deny her a family?"

Akira was looking dreamily at them.

Mira smiles. "I sure hope so." She parks and helps her out.

Saron drives there with his friends.

Ash smiles and keeps driving.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Jacob: I frown a litttle looking at her. "She can have you guys all she wants ... But I don't need a family..."

Emily: I get out and walk into the chruch place. There was a little room for me to wait in before the wedding actually started. I sighed a little. "I'm getting butterflies..."

Amanda: I smile a little and rest my head on his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:12 pm

The man frowns. "So you'd let us take her and leave you here?"

Akira wasn't computing anything they were saying, she was dreaming about being adopted.

Ash puts his arm around her. He kept driving. "Love you Amanda."

Saron and his friends stood up at the altar, talking.

Mira changed into her dress in the bathroom and came back. "Don't worry. Its normal."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Amanda: I giggle a little. "And I love you too Ash."

Jacob: "No. She's not going." I shake my head.

Emily: I nod a little. "Well ... I'm ready." I sigh softly and stand up. "I'm ready." I smile a little. "Go out and tell them."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Akira breaks out of her trance and sniffles. She looks at Jacob, tears filling her eyes.

The man looked shocked. "Wow...you're a jerk to that poor girl."

Mira smiled and went out and got everyone seated. The music started for her tk go down the aisle.

Ash smiles. "But i love you way more." He parks the car.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Jacob: I frown a little. "No Akira. I can't let you go. This must be a trap. It sounds too good to be true..." I sigh. "I don't want to risk losing you..."

Amanda: I shake my head and get out. "Nu uh! I love you way more!"

Emily: I sigh a little and iclose my eyes. When I open them I start to make my way down the aslile smiling. Today was our day .. no one could change that. I looked at Saron to see his expression hoping he was happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm

~Akira~

I frowned. "Jacob...this could be my only chance to have a family." I hugged him. "I need a family...it's tearing me apart." Her voice broke on the last word and tears filled her eyes. "But I don't want to leave you...." I looked at the man who was sneering at Jacob. I sighed and looked back up into his beautiful eyes. "But...there'll always be another family...right?" I flipped the guy off without removing my eyes from Jacob's eyes.

~Ash~

I smile. "Hmm...then I love you more than more! I love you to infinity and beyond!" I punched a fist into the air and stuck my other hand on my hip for dramatic effect. When she tried to talk, I hushed her. "Shh...I'm flying." I whispered. My hand dropped to my side and I laughed. I put my arm around her and steered her into the mansion.

~Saron~

My face was a look of pride and joy. Here was my beautiful princess, Emily. I gazed at her lovingly. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to run down the aisle and take her in my arms, but I resisted. I never took my eyes off of her. I watched my amazing wife-to-be slowly (agonizingly slow) walk down the aisle to me. She was all mine. I loved her so much. My heart beat faster at the sight of her. Everytime I looked at her felt like the first. I couldn't wait to be married to my Emily<3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Jacob: "I know that Akira .... Don't think I don't know." I sigh and look down. "But all I'm saying is it could be a trap. And if I had lost you I wouldn't have any choice but to rid the world of myself.." I then smile a little and nod. "Yes. There will be other familes Akira. Just not this one. Now let's go." I take her hand and slowly walk up the stairs with her. I sigh and walk into my room with her. "I didn't trust them ... Especially the dad." I say once I close my door. I frown a little and look at her. She was so crushed. "I'm sorry..." I hug her tightly and kiss her from the neck all the way to her lips. "I love you ... You know what don't you?"

Amanda: I giggle and shake my head. "Oh Ash ... You have some real problems." I smile and kiss him. "But I love you ... So it don't matter." I walk in with him and look around. "Before we go .." I start to run dragging him over to the pool. I push him in with all his clothes on and then I jump in after him. I come up gasping for air and laughing like crazy. "Oppsie." I wink and kiss him. "Don't act like you didn't love it..." I laugh. "Ohwell. We're both wet now." I shrug. "But your reaaaaallll sexxi when your wet. I can see allll your wonderfull abbs. :D"

Emily: I smile a little seeing his expression. I blush a little and look down because everyone else was staring at me. I never did like being the center of attention. So I looked back up and only at Saron. He looked so handsom in his tux and OHEMGE. His black nailpolish was chipping off. DDD: I couldn't have that. But other than that he looked REAALLL sexxi and I couldn't wait to take that all off if you know what I mean. ;D I finally got there and whispered to him: "Your nailploush is chipping off..." I giggld softly and then the ceromony began. I smile at every moment of it. When he asked me if I wanted to marry Saron or whatever they say I said: "I do." I stood there waiting for him to say I do too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 pm

~Akira~

I forced a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I know. They were jerks." I heard a knock and looked over his shoulder at the door. An envelope slid under the door bearing the words: To Jacob, From Crystal. I frowned and picked it up, holding it out to him. Once he took it, I hugged him again, resting my head against his chest. "What's in it?" I ask quietly, closing my eyes.

~Ash~

I laugh and splash her. "Yeah oopsie. Oh no! The pool magically appeared out of nowhere!" He smiled and swam closer to her. "I guess we'll just have to take a shower to get the chlorine out." He shrugged innocently. He smiled and hugged her. "You're wet." He chuckled. He saw a ducky floaty nearby. "DUCKY!" He screamed and dove at it, grabbing it and hugging it. "Oh ducky. I'm sorry that I left you in that pond. The water was so dirty! SAY HAI TO AMANDA!" He held it out to her, grinning.

Saron

I glanced down at my nails and chuckled. As soon as the priest started talking, I dazedly stared at her, hypnotized by her beauty. The priest said his name and he realized everyone thought he had hesitated during the vows. "I DO!" He grinned. Everyone laughed. The priest chuckled. "Deeply in love I see." He continued with the wedding stuff. x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Jacob: I frown softly and pull away for a second. "I don't know ..." I slowly open the envelope and look inside. This post would be so much more epically awesome if I had known what was inside though so imma say a bunch of random things. Uhm. Akira likes bananas and jacob likes bagels. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I so got you. :D RAAADAAA. I wonder what's inside. PROBABLY NAKED PHOTOS. :O OOOOOOHHHH. She's baadd. And akira would be like: YOOOOOOOOO. D: I'm sexxier than that. MHHMMMM. Idk. xDDD

Amanda: I shake my head. "Ohhh sure. We can take a shower at the same time to save water. :D we'll be saving the earth! While having funn to. :D" I giggle. I then roll my eyes. "You get distracted too easily..." I laugh and look at the duck. "Oh get that thing out of the pool." I laugh. "I don't need any duck pee in here. I don't need to scrub it all off. Then it'll be pee water and that'll definently won't be sexxehh. D:"

Emily: I frown a little when he hesitates. Why did he hesitate? Was it me? Was it this whole wedding? Was I too ugleh? DDD: NOT SEXXI ENOUGH?! D: that would so change tonight. :D I then laugh a little along with everyone. "You better say I do." I grin and kiss him and everyones like: YAYYYYY. :D I then pull away and we walk out and everyone throws rice at us and then we get into a limo. "So ... Off to our honeymoon? :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 pm

~Akira~

I watched his face as he opened it, since I couldn't see what was in it. And nooooo it wasn't naked pictures. It was muuuccchhhh better than that. It was a BUNCH of naked pictures x3 and some moneh as she had said she'd give him. She was a man of her word. YESH a MAN. Because she's a woMAN..so...uh.....get it?....*nervous laugh* Kay...ANYWAY!...Akira looked at his face. "What is it? Can I see?" She tried to look.

~Ash~

I laughed and push the duck through the water, over to her. "He's trained! He won't peeeeee in da pooooollll." He laughed. "And yes! Saving the earth! And it'll be fun too! Because being enviro friendly is FUN!" He jumped on the ducky, pushing it under water. It slid out from under him and flew out of the water x3 Have you ever done that? Put some pool thingy under water and it shoots out of the water? Well that's what happened x3 But it was a floaty ducky!

~Saron~

xDDDD When you said 'they threw rice at us' I picture them chucking the rice at them xDDDD Anyway! I stopped her before we got into the limo. I kissed her and put my foot up like the girls do in the movies then I looked back at it and said. "WOW! IT JUST POPPED UP!" And everyone started laughing. Saron chuckled. "Sorry, had to do it." He helped her into the limo and closed the door after him. "YES! HONEYMOON! HAWAII!!!!...hehe...sorry..." He chuckled. "When I had to say I do, I was staring at you thinking: WOW SHE'S SO PRETTEH, and then I was like: OOPSIE, I DO!" He chuckled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Jacob: He still likes bagels. xDDD I took out the money first. "Its just money.." I then saw what else it was and my eyes went wide. I quickly closed the envelope and put that in my pocket. Nuuu. I was gonna throw them away.... xDDDDD Ohsure Jacob. Oh sure. O.o "It was just money..." I smile. "Wanna go and buy something with it? Maybe we can buy some icecream. :D don't you want that? I'd want some.."

Amanda: I shake my head and laugh. "Still. Duck p ee is NOTTT sexxeh." I grin. "Ohhhyes. Lots and lots of fun. Especially when the costume is ourbithday suits. :D" I then laugh my head off when I see him fall. "Why don't we go and take our shower now before you hit your head." I laugh. And help him out. I kiss him gently and dried off. "Race ya to the room!" I laugh and begin to run to the room. I got there first. "Ha ha!" I smile. "I winnn!" I giggle. "Now. Showa time. :D you ready?" I take his hand and drag him into the bathroom.

Emily:. I shake my head. "You should have let me done that!" I laugh. "That's the girls part! No fair!" I giggle. "Ohyus. Hawwi. Where it'll be fun fun fun. :D And after we have all that fun imma paint your nails again. Okay?" I smile a little. "I got worried .. wondering if you were having second thoughts." I shrug. "But good to know your not." I laugh. I smile a little and lay my head on his chest and hug him. "I love you Saron..." I say looking up into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:20 pm

~Akira~

But I thought he liked poptarts..? NU POPTART KITTEH! COME POOP YOUR RAINBOWS FOR MEH!....O_O LOL. I saw him pull out some monehhhhhh. "OOH ICE CREAM! YAY!" I saw him put something back in the envelope. "What else was in it?" I quickly grabbed it out of his pocket and skipped across the room, opening it. My jaw dropped as I flipped through the pictures. "NO! I'M WAY SEXXIER THAN THAT!"

~Ash~

Once I get into the bathroom, I let go of her hand. "WAIT!...HAPPEH DANCE!" I did a weird little happy dance in a circle xDDD I turned on the water then continued my happy dance. I stopped and took my shirt off. ABS! YUSH I HAS DEM! I started counting my abs. "One.................................two...............................................threee.............................................................................................................................
...........................................four........" xDDDDDD

~Saron~

I laugh. "Oh I'm sorry. My inner girliness slipped out. And noooooooo I would never have second thoughts about marrying you! And yayyyyyy now you're my Mrs. Griffen." Yesh x3 If you remember that Akira's last name is Griffen den yesss they're cousins. ANYWAY. I hug her and gently kiss her. "I love you too. WAY MORE, than you could ever imagine dear."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Jacob. "Of course you are dear." I laugh. Gosh I'm freaking getting brain dead ... :l ugghhh. "I didn't ask for them ... They were just going to be thrown out. I shrug. "Don't think otherwise.." I smile.

Amanda. I laugh. "Oh yes. Three abbs. What an acomplishment." I poke each one and then check the water to see if its warm. I then look at him seriously. "So .. are we gonna go in all birthday suited orwith our under garments on? I don't mind really which way..." I giggle.

Emily: I laugh a little. "Yo better not have second thoughts." I then smile. "Mrs Griffen. Mrs. Emily Jane Griffen. I like it. Has a nice ring." I kiss him. "But I love you way more." I grin. "Sooo. When we get there .... Whatcha wanna do first? Test out the bed , relax , go to the beach , or just look around?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 pm

~Akira~

I laugh and pose. "Oh yes I am. You know I am. And goooodddd. Garbage. That b****, sending you these pictures....I probably would do the same." I shrugged and laughed again. "And you're sexxii toooo. Especially in showers." I smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, definately so." I ran up behind him and jumped up on his back. "To the ice cream! Away poptart cat! Fly! Poop your rainbows!"

~Ash~

I thought for a moment, totally serious now. "Umm....which one are you more comfortable with?" I leaned against the wall, watching her. "And ohhh nooo I wasn't done counting. I have six." I smiled and pointed to all six, one at a time. I grabbed some towels and put them on the counter for when we were done, still waiting for her answer. Either way, she'd still be smexxii.

~Saron~

xDDD 'test out the bed' I grinned,"I think we should 'rest' while testing out the bed. Do you agree? I know that's a definate to-do kinda thing." I nodded and pulled her closer to me. I rested my chin on top of her head. "And yes, it does have a nice ring to it." I gently played with her hair, like I loved to do. Ahhhhh smelled nommy. Almost good enough to eat. But I wasn't a freak x3 I DUN EAT HAIR xDDD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 am

Jacob: I laugh a little. "Oh really? Well i'd like to see some of those!" I wink and nod. "Ohhh yes! I definently sexxier in the shower. :D" I then hold onto her tightly. "Woah. Woah. I'm weird ...but I'm not that weird." I laugh and run out carying her with me. I walk out and look around. "Hmm ... To the mall!" I laugh and run to the mall still carying her. I run in and people start to stare at us. And a lot of the old people go like: Hmp. O.o xDD I find an iccream place and set her down. "So ... What kind of icecream would youlike?" I ask her smiling. "Get anything you wan. We got thirty dollars. :D" I laugh and take it all out.

Amanda: I thought for a second. I mean ... I felt comfortable with Ash. There wasn't anything to be afraid of. "I'm comfortable with you.." I smile a little and kiss him. I check the water once more and then undress and I drag him into the shower when he's undressed. I giggle a little. "Now this is nice." I smile a little and kiss him. After a while of beig n there I start to have flashbacks. Bad flash backs. I slowly sit down on the ground and I begin to shake and cry. Flash backs from when I was kidnapped came back. But ones I didn't tell Ash ... Things that were too embarrising.

Emily: "Oh 'rest' hm? Sounds perfect. Just the to-do things." I giggle. "That's first. Then we can relax again later." I grin. "I feel like we're be 'resing' a whole lot." I kiss him gently. "Very nice ring. Mrs. Emily Jane Griffen and Mr. Saron Griffen. Really nice." I giggle. "Sorry .. I giggle a lot." I kiss him. "And what is with you and my hair? I know it smells good ... But what's so good about it? Sometimes I feel like you like it more than me ..." I shrug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:07 pm

~Akira~

I don't hesitate in answering. "Chocolate!" I hold his hand in both of mine and jump up and down. "Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! ....with sprinkles!" I grin and hug him. "What are you getting???????" Yeahhh sooo this post really sucks so I'm gonna just keep typing to make it look longer. Blah blah blah....x3

~Ash~

I grin at her decision and follow her in. When she starts crying, I frown. "Amanda..?" I sit down next to her and hug her. We were sitting where the water only hit our legs so it didn't hit us in the face. I pulled her onto lap and held her close while she cried. "Shhhh....." I said quietly. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. Did I do something wrong? I frowned and rocked her slowly, cuz she was mah babehhhhh x3

~Saron~

I laugh. "Yes. Lots of 'resting'!" He put his arm around her. "And Emily, I didn't marry you for your hair. I married you because I love you. Yes I love it because it is soft and smells good...but I don't love it more than you. It's a part of you, so...it's not...uh.....I dunno how to explain this. But I don't love your hair more than you...." He hugged her, not playing with her hair anymore.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next