RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Tiger only!

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Me and Tiger only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Emily: I nod a little and shrug. "Well. I guess if that's where you want to go we can go there. I just don't know if I'll enjoy myself since I'm not into all those statues and meauseams. I just though going to Hawii or something would be more relaxing and romantic ... But if you want .. we can go to Europe."

Amanda: "Its no fair!" I yell. "Its no fair ...He can't be dead! He was the only good thing that's happened to me in months..." I whisper. "Please .... Fix him .. please. Do something. Please just try! I can't lose him ... I can't!"I whisper.

Jacob: I shake my head. "No ... I'm not going." I sigh. "I just want to stay here with you ... But you seem to be pushing me out. Why? Please ... I rather the hard truth than a fake lier..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Akira sighed. "I've dreamed of having a family...i'd do anything to have one...i don't want you to give up the chance to have one...this is possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity...i'd miss youn..but you'd have a good life...and a family to love..."

The doctor shook his head. "He's too far gone. Nothing we can do now...except plan the funeral..." he walked away

Saron frowned. "No...hawaii is better for a honeymoon...europe can be for like an anniversary or something."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Amanda: "You are such a heartless man! Won't even try!" I shake my head and walk into Ash's room. I lay one more kiss on his lips. "I always will love you ..." I whispered. I'd probably never would love anyone else. I walked out of the hospital and walked into the house. I packed all my bags and looked around for Ash's parents.

Jacob: "But I don't want a family Akira! All I wanted was someone who loved me for me ... And here she is ... Standing right here in front of me .." I hug her. "I don't need no family. All I need is you ... What do you not understand?"

Emily: "But you don't want to go ...." I frown. "You won't have fun...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Saron frowns. "No i will have fun. A lot of fun! I want to go there too!" He grinned.

Ash was still dea to the world x3

christi and matt were watching a movie.

Akira smiled a little and hugged him. "I love you Jacob...but what i don't understand is how you don't want a mom...or a dad...i know i do..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Amanda: I saw his parents and walked in. "Sorry to bother you guys ... But I have to go ... I no longer feeling comfortable in thos house .. Plus. Ash ... Died." I can barely say the last word without crying. "Please do send me the funeral arangment .... I really would like to be there to pay my respects and have him rest with his Amanda the Tiger ..." Is all I whisper. I then walk out of the house cryng my head off. I had to go back to the mansion ... I had no where else to go.

Emily: I laugh. "Oh yeah. I bet I know why." I shake my head and laugh. I kiss him and smile.n "So is it settled then?"

Jacob: "I don't trust parents! Okay? That's why! My own parents sent me here .... I don't trust them anymore! There? Are you happy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 am

Christi burst into tears. Matt started crying too. They has been so close to him. They hired someone to do the funeral arrangements because it was too painful to bear. They called Amanda to tell her the date and time.

Akira frowned. "Of course i'm not happy! Thats freaking terrible!" She hugged him tightly. Tears threatened tk fall but she held then back. She was feeling so many emotions at once, it was dizzying. Relief that he was staying, pain for him, sadness for her dead parents, anger towards his mom and dad.

Saron chuckled. "Yes its set. Let's go get your dress." He called mira to give her a heads-up that they were coming to get a dress made.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 am

Jacob: I hug her back and just rest my head on her shoulder. "I don't wanna leave you ...." I whispered. "Your the only thing I need ..."

Amanda: I had decided when I ran out of my autism pills id kill myself. I had nothing else in this world anyway. I had just enough to last me til a day after the funeral. I went home to my room in the mansion and locked every window. I frown and lay down on my bed hugging my Ash the Panda in my arms. "I never got to tell him I loved him too ..."

Emily: I smile a little and nod. "Alright." I say and start to drag him out to the car. I get in the passengers seat. "You drive. :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Akira smiled and hugged him. "I don't think i need a family anymore ...because i have you." She smiled.

Bumbumbum....day of the funeral.

The casket was open. Ash looked so peaceful, he was really in a coma. His parents were standing, crying, nearby.

Saron smiled and got in the driver's side. He called Mira again to confirm that Folan was out of the house, he was. He drove there.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Amanda: I arrived to the funeral with tears streaming down my face. I go over to the casket and put Amanda the Tiger into his arms. I frown a little and go over to his Parents. "Hello.." I say. I sigh trying to make up confersation. "They made him look very handsom ... Almost as if he was still alive..."

Jacob: "We can be each others family.." I smile and kiss her. I hug her. "I'm not meeting them ..."

Emily: "Folan's not there .. right?" I ask. "Cause if he is ... I'm not going..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Christi nodded sadly and hugged her. "I'm sorry Amanda.."

Saron frowns. "No hes not there, i just called. Hes out with some friends."

Akira smiles. "Okay." She frowned at something over his shoulder.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Emily: "Alrighty. Let's just hope he doesn't come back." I sigh a little. "Cause if he does ... We have to leave. I'm not taking chances this time..." I frown.

Amanda: I frown a little and hug her back. "Its alright ... If anything. Josh should be the sorry oen." I sigh. "He was the one who ended his life."

Jacob: I frown. "What is it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Saron nods. "I know. I don't want to be by him any more than you do." He pulled into the driveway.

Christi sighs and nods. "Hes a little....challenged..." she looked down.

Akira pulled away from him and folded her arms. "What do you want b****?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Emily: I nod a little. "Oh. And when we gt in you can't watch her make the dress ... Its bad luck for the groom to see the wedding dres.."

Amanda: "What do you mean?" I tilt my head.

Jacob: "What is it?? Who's there??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Christi shrugged. "He has no real friends...they all come and go...they never last longer than a week. He's been depressed lately. I think he's jealous...or was....of you and Ash."

Akira stepped closer to whisper in his ear. "The daught of the family that wants to adopt you....you left ne for her in my dream..." she stepped back and looked down.

Saron chuckled. "Yes ma'am. I'll watch a movie with Dawn or something ."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Emily: I nod a little smiling. "You better. No peaking either." I giggle and kisss his cheek. I walk in. "The bride to be is here!" I laugh. "Where's everyone?"

Amanda: I frown a little. "I would've been his friend..." I sigh a little. "But he didn't need to hurt me or Ash ... And I really think you should inform the cops about his shooting..."

Jacob: I frown a little. "But I'm not leaving you..! What are you still not getting?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Akira glanced at the girl. "Just...don't look at her then..." she said nervously. Her eyes locked in his, looking fearful.

Christi looked alarmed. "And lose both if my sons? I couldn't do that..." she looked down. "I'm a terrible mom."

Saron smiled. "Dawn! Mira!" They both came running down the stairs. Mira instantly pulled Emily up to her room, excitedly.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Jacob: "What's wrong?" I ask. "Why can't I look at her? I don't think she'd look like a hideous monster.."

Amanda: "But its no fair to Ash! I want justice for what has been done. The only person who loved me ... Who vcould look past my Autism ... Died because of him. He needs. To pay!"

Emily: I laugha little. "Hey guys! So. I'm ready fofr you to make my dress."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Akira winced. She whispered,"shes like freakin Aphrodite." And in truth, she could be the goddess's twin.

Christi nods. "Okay...want to go say some words?" She nodded at the podium where someone had just finished

Mira smiles. "And i am so excited to make it!" She grabbed a sketchbook and a pencil. "Do you have an idea of what you want?"

Saron watched tv.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Jacob: I turned around and my eyes went wide. "Wow ..." My mouth was open and I started to drool a little. I then realized what I was doing. "I mean wow. She's really ugly." xD

Emily: I smile a little. "Well I want a ball gown that is sort of like Belle's dress in beauty and the Beast but pure white. Not yellow."

Amanda: I sigh. "I vguess..." I go to the podium and wiited for everyone's attention. When everyone was looking at me I began to talk. "Well ... I never though i'd be here so I sadly didn't write a post." I shrug. "Well. Let me start that Ash was the nicest guy I've ever met.. so sweet , kind , and so brave. I loved him so much..." I whsipered as I began to cry. "He loved me even though I wasn't normal..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Akira rolled her eyes. "Great."

The girl smiled and waved. "Hi, i'm Crystal." She smirked at Akira.

Mira smiled. "Okay!" She took a few minutes sketching something then showed it to her. It looked like what she asked for. "Is this okay?"

Ash woke up. He gasped for air. The coffin was closed now. He pounded on the lid and screamed but it was soundproof. Lol why would a coffin be soundproof? Amyway, he tried to get out but couldn't yet.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Amanda: I sort of saw the coffin moving a bit. I stopped and walked over unlatching the coffin and opening it.

Emily: I nod and smile real big. "Yeah!"

Jacob: "Uhm ... I'm Jacob..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Ash jumped out when it opened. He glared around at everyone, except Amanda. "You all trying to freaking bury me alive?!"

Crystal smiled. "Nice name" she purred. She moved closer and put her hand on his chest. "Are you busy?"

Mira smiles. "Yay! Want anything else on it? We can find a tiara for your veil...oh we need a veil!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Amanda: My eyes went wide. "Ash ... But ..." Before I could finish anything I fainted right then and there from being so .. suprised. xD

Emily: I laugh. "Well I don't want something too spectacular..." I shrug and smile softly. "Something simple.. but not too simple.."

Jacob: I frown and push her away. "Yes. I am very busy..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Crystal smiled. "Well you could get back to it later. Why don't we go swimming? I hear the hot tub's really nice." She winked.

Akira glared at her.

Ash frowned and sat down, pulling her onto his lap. Some others had fainted too, some had pulled out there video cameras to film the 'deadwater man' coming back to life.

Mira smiled. "Okay....hmm..." she went to her second dresser and pulled out a box of veils.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Amanda: I was still fainted. How was he alive? He died ... I was there ... I remembered.

Jacob: I shake my head and frown. "Uhm ... No thanks.." I couldn't help but wanting to go ... But I tried to resist it.

Emily: I laugh a little and sit down on the bed watching her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next