RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Ali and Wolves Only!

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For Ali and Wolves Only! - Page 4 Empty Re: For Ali and Wolves Only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 am

Oh nice. Do you live in a city or a town?

Blake nodded as she closed the door. He looked at the boy on the couch as wondered where the older was. He just shrugged it off and leaned on the wall waiting for Alex. When she got back down stairs he gave a small smile.

" Lean the way." He said holding out a hand to the back. He really had no clue where they were going. After walking into the back. He looked at her. " your brother's aren't going to mind me being over are they?" He asked with a small frown. He really didn't want to make them mad.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 am

Alex laughed. "They won't mind, even if they did they'd have to deal with me do they would never say anything." She smiled and three the other towel she had at him when they got out onto the deck. She took the towel she was using to cover her bathing suit and put it on one of the lounging chairs, showing off her navy blue bikini. She then dived into the pool.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Blake nodded. " Okay." He said putting the towl that was tossed at him, next to hers. He couldn't help, but looked at her. It was just how they all works. The chuckled at himself and pulled off the shirt he had on. He Sighed and jumped into after her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Alex laughed when he jumped, he had gotten her soaked. She splashed him as soon as he surfaced again. "That's for getting me with that giant wave you made when you jumped in!" She smirked.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Blake laughed and splashed her back with a grin. " It's not like I ment to." He dove under the water and pocket her leg. He swam to the other side of the pool and came up again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:18 am

Alex looked scared for a moment and then laughed. "thanks for scaring me there." She laughed and disappeared underneath the water...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 am

Oh God I said pocket XD I'm so stupid .

Blake smiled and dove in again following her around in the water. He came back up and leaned on the side watching her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 am

Alex smiled and swam around for a little while then did a back flip under the water. She came up to the surface and laughed. She splashed him. "Come on! You're not being any fun..." She splashed him again
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am

Blake laughing as the water hit his face. He swam up close to her and splashed some water on her. " Oh really?" He asked with a grin. He picked her up by the hips and carefully tossed her in the water. He did this to Ren all the time. He swam up behind her and put his arms around her waist. " So is there anything else I should know about Alex?" He asked his chin on her shoolder.

This would be such a good time for one of her brothers to come out XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 am

I was planning it eventually :)

Alex laughed. "hmmmmm......" she couldn't think of anything and as she was trying to think of something interesting to tell him about herself she saw Kal walk out onto the deck. She froze...

Kal walked out onto the deck to check on Alex and Blake; he also wanted to go swimming for a little while to cool off. He saw Blake with his arms around Alex and what he thought was more important was that Alex was in a bikini. He glared at them.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 am

Before Kal walked out Blake kissed Alex on the cheek and ran his finger over her stomach. " Nothing?" He asked in a sly voice. Blake heard foot steps from the house and he also froze. ' Wonderful.' He thought to himself. He looked over when he felt Kal's icy glear on them. he slipped him arms off of Alex. " I-I-I'm sorry." He studdered. His blue eyes looked sad. He looked like a pup that had just been caught chewing up his knew toy. Blake sighed and dropped his eyes. He knew her brother wasn't happy. And he really hoped he would get yelled at. It's not like he was panning on trying anything. No he would do that. He... He was just having fun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:25 am

Kal glared t him but saw that Blake was punishing himself enough by getting caught. Plus he knew Alex would murder him if he said anything to Blake. "Blake I'm warning you if you try anything with my little sister I swear to god I'll-" he stumbled back when Alex hit him in the face with a beach ball...

Alex smirked "I can take care of myself thank you very much Kal. Now why are you out here anyway? You're timing seems sooo convient you weren't spying on us were you?" She raised an eyebrow at him accusingly.

Kal glared at Alex. "no he I... I'm going inside..." He glared at his sister and walked back into the house.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Blake frowned deeper when he brother started to shout. " I.. I would never do anything." He said to the other man who then got hit with the beach ball. Blake pulled himself up onto the side of the pool. " Maybe I should just go." He said in a qwuiet voice and stood up. Blake walked over to where his stuff was with a sigh. He really would never do that. He was rased better. Maybe he should just get to know her. Before he pulled a move like that again. He sighed again getting lost in thought. He sat down on a chair. " I'm sorry." He said looking over at Alex. " I don't want to get on their bad side. And so far I'm not doing so good with now getting there." He dropped his eyes and started to tap his foot. Watet dripping off his wet hair onto his face and cest.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Alex frowned and got out fo the pool, she was ready to punch her brother. "No blake don't go, its not your fault my brothers are stupid. I don't want you to leave..." She looked at the doors where Kal had just disappeared. "my brothers ruin everything..." she muttered. "Go if you want i guess."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Blake looked at her. " I understand where they come for. ANd I would do the smae." He sighed and dropped his eyes again. " I'll stay if you want me to." He said standing back up. " Just don't let me do that again. Okay?" He said with a frown. He bit his bottom lip. And ran his hand though his wet hair. " Come on." He said walking back over to the pool.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Alex frowned when he told her not to let hm do it again. She began to walk back to the pool with him but then stopped. "I'll be right back..." she walked inside, she was going to give her brother a piece of her mind for making Blake feel bad. Blake had done nothing wrong.

Kal was watching tv when Alex walked in. He sat there when she came over to him with wide eyes... He was in trouble for something... Probably from chewing out Blake... "oh god..."

Alex stopped in fron of him and glared. "yea you're in bigggg trouble. First off it is none of you business who i am hanging out with. Second, there was no reason to chew Blake out like that because he did absolutly nothing wrong. Third, you made the only friend that i've been able to stand for more than fifteen minutes since you made us move here not want to hang out with me. What do you have to say for yourself?" She tapped her foot and glared at Kal.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Cheeky little sister. Yelling at her older broter XD I love it.

Blake sighed and sat down on the side of te pool when she said she would be back. He had a feeling she was going to yell at her brother but he didn't say anything. Blake sat there and could here some of what she said. He didn't care that he yelled at him. All Kal did was put Blake into his place. Which he thought he kinda needed. He didn't want to jump into anything. ANd he had done just that. Blake sat there looking into the water waiting for her to come back.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Yea me too I'd do the exact same thing Alex is doing if I had a brother like that

Kal sighed... "Fine, I'm sorry... I didn't know you were that good
Of friends with him." he frowned.

Alex smiled. "Good." She walked back outside, out to the pool. "I'm back. I had to yell at my brother for being an idiot..."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Blake looked over at Alex as she walked out. " Yeah i thought thats what ou were doing." He said in a quiet voice. He hopped back into the water and looked at her. Although he would like to wrap his arms around her again he wouldn't.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Alex laughed and walked to the edge of the pool, she poked him in the shoulder with her foot and then she did a cannon ball into the water by him, getting his hair soaked once again. She laughed when her head appeared back up at the surface.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Blake let himself smiled hair as he shook out his hear. He dove under the water and swam around her. He then came up in front of her and grinned.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Alex giggled and then disappeared underneath the water again. She swam down and then grabbed his foot dragging him under the water and then Let go. She swam to the other side of the pool.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Blake ginned under the water and followed her to the other side. Coming up in front of her. Oh how he wanted to kiss her, or hold her again. But he wouldn't. He really needed both her and her brothers to trust him. And they had only met that day. It just wouldn't be right. Blake would stay on the friend leval for a while. Even if it did kill him to do so.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Alex smiled and when he came up in front of her she giggled. She was really starting to like Blake. Ever since her brother had taken her here and away from her friends she had never wanted to make any new ones here. Blake was the first person she had liked since she moved, and now he probably wouldn't come over again because he was afraid of not being trusted by her brothers. She put those thoughts in the back of her mind and splashed Blake, then she kissed him on the cheek.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Blake smiled and splashed her back. He kissed her cheek back then dove into the water again. Swimming over to the other side of the pool and leaning on the side looking over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next