RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Ali and Wolves Only!

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For Ali and Wolves Only! - Page 3 Empty Re: For Ali and Wolves Only!

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Alex thought for a second after eating a small spoonful of ice cream. "Hmm... well my brother Kal is eighteen, he gets high honors every semester. He's going off to Dartmouth next year, and he's really over protective of me, but not my other brother Austin. My brother Austin is sixteen and he's one of the most popular guys at school, he gets horrible grades but its not like he cares. He's always getting into fights at school and fighting with Kal and my dad... oh and his friends are jerks, well most of them..."

She sighed and took a bite of her ice cream and then looked down at the table for a moment. "Sometimes I wonder how it could be possible that i'm related to either of them." She looked up. "So, what about you? What are your brothers like?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Blake let a small smile cross his light pick lips at he thought taking a small bite of his ice cream he looked at her. Blake turely did love his brothers both of them they were the best things in his life. But like all siblings they cloud easily piss him off.

" Well... Most people say Ren, is the sweetest thing you could ever meet. His fifteen, and I do have to say that kids got the biggest heart out of anyone I know." He smiled again. " One time he found a fox pup that got lost from it's mom, and brought it home. Asking my dad if he could keep it. My dad being who he was said yes, but after about a year it got to be a little much. So we took it the the zoo."

Blake took another bite and looked down at the table. " Jayden.... Well Jayden, is the classic jock. Tall, skinny, strong." He sighed. " But he can be a big jerk some times. I mean I still love him. But he make fun of me for stupid shit." He frowned. " But Jayden will be Jayden. He's seventeen. He's always has girls over to the house, it really bugs. Me and Ren never have any bode over, but Jayden has some on new pretty much every night." He smiled again. " But on the other hand Jayden can be one of the nicest most caring people in the world.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Alex smiled and ate a bit more of her ice cream. "you're brothers sound pretty cool, but Jayden should stop picking on you." She giggled and punched his arm lghtly "you're too awesome to have someone pick on you. I wish my brothers were more like yours, they sound more fun than mine do..."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Blake smiled. " Yeah, there pretty cool." He said taking a bite. " So....?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm

She shrugged she wasn;t exactly sure what to talk about now. "So....." She looked down at the table and took a bite of her ice cream >_< "brainfreeze!!!"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Blake laughed and looked at her. " So do you have any pets?" He asked wtih a smile. He took a bit of his ice cream and looked around. He phone went off in his pocket and he looked at it. He held up a finger and stood up. " I'll be right back its my brother."

Blake turned and walked out of the shopped. he picked up the phone and leaned on the glass wall. After quite some time Blake came back in and sat down he looked over at Alex. " So where were we?" He was now quickly tapping his foot, clearly nerves.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Alex frowned, she wasn't allowed to have pets. "I'm not aloud to have any pets, my parents say they're not sanitary and my brother Austin is allergic to dogs." She heard his foot tapping and looked down. "Are you ok? What did your brother say?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Blake fowned. " Oh that sucks. I would die without pets." He looked down at the table as he fished off his ice cream He looked up again when she asked what Jayden had said. " Umm nothing." Blake said shaking his head trying to stop his stupid foot from tapping. He wasn't going to say anything, but Jayden had just told him that his dad had gotten in a car crash. He was at the hospital, but they didn't want the kids to come. And they wouldn't tell Jayden what was going on. Blake sighed and looked back down at the table.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Alex looked up at him like 'I don't believe but i'm not going to ask because you seem like you're upset about it...' She looked down at her ice cream and poked it with her spoon. "You know, if you have to leave its ok."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Blake shook his head. " No I don't need to leave." He said leaning back in his chair and looking at her. " So what now?" He asked giving a weak smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 pm

She thought for a minute and then shrugged. "Well we could go to the movies, or go roller skating. We could really do anything, we could go back to my house and go swimming or something."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Blkae smiled as he looked down at the table then back up to her. " Swimming sounds good." He stood up and tossed his cup in the trash. " I'll have to stop by my house and get some trunks though." He said as he looked back over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Alex got up to throw out the rest of her ice cream, the rest of it she hadn't eaten had turned to soup while they had been talking. "Thats fine with me, i wasn't exactly expecting you to go swimming in regular shorts." She smiled and walked outside the ice cream parlor ewith him.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Blake smiled with a small chuckle. " I've done it before." He looked down. " But I'm in jeans not shorts." He said with a smale as he walked. " So yeah. I would swim in my boxers, but I don't feel like getting yelled at by one of your brothers for it." He said with a chuckle.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Alex giggled as they walked. "That must've been funny, and sorry, i didn't look at what pants you were wearing." She laughed a bit. "But yea, i think Kal might have a heart attack or call the cops on you if you did that." XD "And if Austin found you like that, he'd just tell Kal and i would never hear the end of it from him."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Blake smiled looking over at her. " Yeah, I would like to stay friends and not be killed in the mean time." He said glancing around a little. " So yeah i'll just stop by my place." He said looking back at her with a small grin. She really was a pretty girl, and she seemed to be growing on Blake. But he was not going to rush into anything they had known each other for about four hours at the most. So yeah no rushing.

As Blake came up to his head he looked up from the ground and looked at her. " WOuld you like to com eit." He asked with a smile walking to the door of the house. He hoped his dad was okay, and that he wouldn't have t leave in the middle oh something that would really suck.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Alex smiled. "Sure, i'll come in." She walked inside after him. She stopped at the doorway and looked around. "Nice place." She smiled slightly and looked at him. She could already tell that he would be a very good friend, if her brothers were able to put up with him being at the house or even if not. She hoped they wouldn't be too mean if they went swimming, she didn't want them scaring off her first guy friend she had had in a long time.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Blake smiled at her. " Thank you." He said starting over to the stair case he jumped back as his brothers ran down them.

" Give it to me now!" Jayden yelled grabbing Ren and pushing him into the wall. " Now!" He snapped clearly very pissed.

Ren laughed like crazy as he looked at his older brother. " I'm just playing around, God Jayden camldown." He said holding out his brothers journal. Jayden snatched it out of his brothers hand with a growl as he truned arund. Just now seeing that Blake had someone with him. Jayden frowned.

" I'm sorry." he said looking at Blake. " Blake who's your friend?" He asked eyeing his little brother. Blake let out a sigh.

" Jayden this is Alex, Alex this is Jayden." He said looking from the two of them. Jayden smiled.

" Well it's nice to meet you Alex." He said and started up the stairs again going up to his room. Blake looked at her.

" Sorry about them, come on." He went up the stairs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Alex laughed as she went up stairs with Blake. "it's nice to meet you too jayden." She looked at Blake and giggled, she smiled at him. "It feels like home already. So was that other guy with Jayden your brother Ren or just one of Jayden's friends or something?" She walked up the stairs and she almost fell onto her face because she tripped on the last stair. She blushed and got up.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am

" Yeah that was Ren." Blake said with a smile. He looked over at her as she fell. " You okay?" He asked with a frown. When she nodded he walked to his room and opened the door. He walked to his dresser and looked through the top drawer. His room was very clean for a 16 year old teen boy. But his dad made him keep it that way.

Blake pulled ou his trunks and a black T-shirt. " I'll be right back." He said holding up a finger as he walked into the bathroom and changed. He walked back out. " There."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 am

Alex smiled and sat on his bed while he was changing in the bathroom. She was just looking around the room. When he came back out she got up. "ok then let's go." She walked down the stairs with him, this time being careful not to fall on any of the steps.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Blake smiled and trotted down the stairs after her. He walked to the front door and opened it for her. Hold out his hand letting her out first. After they were both out Blake closed the door and made shure he had a key, incase his brothers left. He looked over at Alex as he walked down the drive. " So are we going to your house to swim?" He said with a small grin as he walked.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Alex smiled when Blake held the door open for her and she walked outside. "Yup. I have a pool with a deck in my backyard." She laughed as they walked because of his grin. "What're you so happy about?" She giggled.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

(( I'm in a grinny mood XD ))

Blake's smile grow as he looked over at her, he could n't help it. He shook his head. " I don't really know... I'm just... I don't know." He said letting his eyes drop to the sidewalk. (( Saying sidewalk is so weird XD in my little town there is like four places that have a sidewalk, One of which is my house XD ))

Blake really hoped that they cloud be friends if nothing ellse. Alex seemed like a really nice person. And some one that wopuld make a good, trustable friend. But then again you never no. He glanced back over at her, letting his grin fall, but then pick up again as he looked at her smile. Blake did have to say she was rather cute, and the smile just added to that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Lol we have sidewalks all over town cause everyone pretty much walk everywhere they go

Alex giggled and looked down at her shoes. She was realieved when they reached her house. She brought him inside and went upstairs to get towels and so she could change into her bathing suit. "I'll be down in a minute, if you're hungry help yourself to anything in the kitchen." She closed the door to her room.

Austin was sitting on the couch with some chips watching a movie. He only looked up when Alex went upstairs and he saw Blake. He nodded to him and went back to watching the movie.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next