RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Tiger 8 wrote:
Tiger 8 wrote:Amanda: "Well isn't that nice to know?" I laugh and shake my head. I then shrug. "Well. Sure. I don't know if I'll buy enough things to last me through the week." I smile. "But I guess that'll be best." I put everything away. I leave the one bra Hunter put on in my hand. "I hope you know this is my Moms. She's .. well. Big. xDDDD Somtimes we mix ours up. I don't even know why. Mine are tiny. Well. You know what? This getting a little personal and you do not need to know that." I nod. "Cause again .. the pants. O.o and my dad'll be like: "Hunter better have peeed his pants!'. And i'd be like: Nooo. It's Mom's bra's fault. And then he'd be all weired out." I laugh. "But anyyywaayy. I'm so excited. :D I can't wait. We're going to paris ... City of love and shopping!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:43 pm

guard you on! wanna rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Hunter
"Well thats disturbing. Lets pretend that never happened," i said. "My pants are always excited for you :D," i told her. I slid my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Im glad youre happy," i said with a smile, looking into her big beautiful eyes.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 pm

MissFlyGurl101 wrote:guard you on! wanna rp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Sure. Do you write long or short posts? Do you want to roleplay with a girl guy or both?
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Amanda: I giggle softly. "It is very disturbing .. just remember that before you touch any of my bras. Not that you should be .." I wink and laugh. "Oh I bet your pants are allllwwaayyys excited for me. I hope they are." I then smile. "And I'm happy that I'm happy. Are you happy that we're going?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. "Cause we'll probably be shopping alll the time and barely anything else. D: are you sure your up for that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 pm

hmm i how about we do both long and short you know three or four sentaces

Name: Gemma Leanna Carter
nickname:Gem
bf/gf:no
crush:no
kids:no
History: long story
Personalty: i am sweet fun and heck of a party girl
Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 MoreHippiee001

Name: Dylan Xavier Smith
nickname: Dill
bf/gf: no
History: no
Personalty: i am jock boy. i love all sports but football my favorite.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 IMG_0020
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 pm

He nodded, looking up at her. "You're welcome," Daniel said. "Why wouldn't I come back?"

Of course he would have saved her. There was something else he wanted to add, but he didn't say anything.

"So we'll stay here 'till morning," he began, "then maybe head off tomorrow morning. I already planned most of this before I blew up stuff." He stopped, then added, "Also, we can't both sleep like we did that time. Can't risk them getting us again. I can keep watch for you and wake you real early so we can run off to get your money. I knew that we had to get out of here, so I already have a ride. I don't know the girl, except for the fact that she's a prostitute, but she doesn't know who I am, either. Because of that, I don't think she'll turn us in. Just to be safe, we'll walk a few miles from the site she drops us off, wherever it is," Daniel explained. He had taken a page out of Daravia's book, relying on others who were not accepted by society and the law. He had used the "I will not turn you in to cops if you keep quiet and do what I say" threat to get her to do what he wanted. There was no way he'd ask a favor of someone of the same gender as him because they were capable of killing him pretty quick.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Guard, did you make that thread?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:10 pm

rise i think she did check the private roleplay

Mad WHERE ISH YOU GUARD! Mad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Hunter
I grinned. "We share a room. That means we share a bed. If i get to sleep next to you thats enough alone time for me, as long as youre happy :) and of course im happy otherwise i wouldnt have bought the tickets. Im totally up for it," i smiled at her and kissed her gently.

Daravia
I smiled and maybe even blushed a little. Daniel was probably the only person on the planet who would ever bother to try to break me out of jail much less save my life. I laughed. "Youre a genius, you know that? I usually plan last minute but that didnt work so well last time. I shouldve let you done all the thinking in the first place," i said with a sigh. "Sorry i dragged you into all this..." i apologized. It was weird to think Daniel probably had a totally normal life before i came along. "So you dont know this chick and her pimp is totally fine with her driving her clients wherever they want? You must have a very charming side," i joked, laughing.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 pm

HEY GUARD! im ready to rp but you better hurry cause have to go soon Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 pm

I-am-Fly-like-a-G6 wrote:hmm i how about we do both long and short you know three or four sentaces

Name: Gemma Leanna Carter
nickname:Gem
bf/gf:no
History: long story
Personalty: i am sweet fun and heck of a party girl
Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 MoreHippiee001

Name: Dylan Xavier Smith
nickname: Dill
bf/gf: no
History: no
Personalty: i am jock boy. i love all sports but football my favorite.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 4 IMG_0020
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Okay ill roleplay with Gemma you get to post first.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Gemma:
walk out of star buck in pink shorts and blue tank top with her navy hoodie. she hold a vanilla bean ice coffee. she sit down by a table our on her favorite sunglasses. she read a magazine sip the vanilla bean slowly. "man i sure hope no bother me"i look around then begin read the magazine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Amanda: I kissed him back and laughed. "Oh so your excited about us sharing a bed? Ahhh. Now I see why you want us to go .. city of love ... And probably not the love I'm thinking about ..." I shake my head and smile. "And good. You better be up for hours and hours of shoe shopping , outfit shopping , and dress shopping. And we allll know you love shopping for dresses.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Joey
I walked over to the tables near Gemma and sat down at the table beside hers. A bird flew past and pooped on her magazine and i started cracking up XD

Hunter
I laughed. "Noooo. Thats not the only reason," i protested. Then i blushed. "I cant help it if im attracted to my gorgeous Amanda, especially in dresses," i told her, grinning.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks, Fly.

---

Daravia's comment was followed by a tense silence. Why tense? Because he didn't know what to say. She broke the silence with a question.

"Have you seen my charm? My charm sucks!" he laughed. "I threatened her with dynamites!" In a more serious tone, he added, "Hopefully Mr. Pimp doesn't go and kill us or something. Well, kill me. I didn't bring up your name. I don't think we'll run into the cops again either because it'll affect his business. I should probably pay her after she drops is off to look like I payed for her sex service."

Well, they attempted to get some sleep in the freezing cold barn house. After giving up on getting some rest, Daniel looked outside to check the approximate time. Almost sunrise, which meant it was maybe 4 in the morning? Oh well. They'd have to take some time to get to the place where he planned to meet the girl anyways. And get some cash to pay her. That was the one thing Daniel didn't plan ahead of time. He didn't think much about her pimp.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Amanda: "Oh sure. What other reasons are there?" I laugh. "Awhhh. You looks so cute when you bluuussh." I kiss him. I then shrug. "Hey. It's fine. I'm gonna admit ... If you ever go shopping for boxers .. or briefs... Call me up. :D i'd love to seee you in some. xD" I smile. "Heyy. That reminds me. Do you wear boxers or briefs? I neeeeeds to know. Cause you already now what I wear ... It'd only be fair."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 pm

your welcome rise Surprised

Gemma:

that was so not funny. i stared at him for a minute . hey your very cute my name Gemma and I'm single and ready mingle with any hot guy out there. i throw my magazine away . can you do me a favor and buy me a new magazine from the gas station across from here pretty please. i fluttered my eye then get close to him and whisper i will give something special that very tasty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Daravia
I laughed with him and rolled my eyes. "Dont worry about it, i take care of the fighting and you take care of the smarts. He is a pimp so obviously he likes money and sex. I can give him both. Plus ill get another knife anyway if he decides he likes fighting," i told him. "He wont kill you while im alive," i promised. "I owe you," i added so i didnt make that seem awkward. I curled up into a ball on the ground and fell into a cold, light sleep. After a while I woke up and found Daniel was still up. "Is it time to go?" I asked him, standing up as another shiver ran down my spine.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm

I-am-Fly-like-a-G6 wrote:your welcome rise Surprised

Gemma:

that was so not funny. i stared at him for a minute . hey your very cute my name Gemma and I'm single and ready mingle with any hot guy out there. i throw my magazine away . can you do me a favor and buy me a new magazine from the gas station across from here pretty please. i fluttered my eye then get close to him and whisper i will give something special that very tasty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 pm

:O my post didnt save?
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 pm