RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+6
ofmiceandbrynne
Spazz
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
That-Awkward-Kid
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Lainee: I go home and just sit there and cry. My life was really ruined. My boyfriend didn't even love me and Peeta didn't like me either. Well. What did I have left in my life? thought real hard and come up with a scary answer. Nothing. I had nothing left in my life. I then knew what I had to do. I texted Peeta.

Uh. Hey Peeta. Sorry about texting you. This'll be as quick as I can make it. Well. Long story short I'm gonna kill myself. I;ve got nothing in life to look foward to anymor.e Yes. Part of it is from you and then a lot is from other things too. Um. I guess all I can say now ... it's goodbye.

I sent the text and go into my kitchen looking around for something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Timmy
I grinned stupidly at her. "Thanks. But I got this," I said, standing up and pulling off my shirt all showing off. "I'll just wash this when I get home. I'm Timmy," I introduced with a smile.

I love those baby pictures. Hilarious XD

Mom
"No, definitely not. He loved to pick on his brothers and make messes and he cried whenever we said No," she explained with a sigh. "But he's still my little boy," she said with a smile and a nod.

Hunter
"Why do moms always have to take pictures of our butts when we're not old enough to realize it?" I asked nobody in particular. Then. I noticed. It was getting late. NUUUUUU AMANDA HAD TO GO HOME WHEN IT GOT LATE D: D: D: D: "Before you say it's getting late and you have to go home, let's go look at the stars," I told Amanda, grabbing her hand, some blankets, and a sweatshirt before running outside. I spread out a blanket on the grass and laid on it before putting my sweatshirt on Amanda and pulling another blanket over us both. I put an arm around her and held her close, gazing up at the stars. "They're almost as beautiful as you," I murmured.

Maria
"Okay. Do you have to go home to change into your bathing suit? I'll go get mine on real quick," I said, running upstairs to change. I put this on http://www.brandbikinis.net/images/bikini/Pink%20Bikini%20AF%20White%20Black.jpg
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

xDDD they made me laugh. xDD

Amanda: I smile a bit and blush. "Thanks.." I lay my head on his chest and snuggle close to him. "You were so cute as a baby." I giggled. "And so was Jimmy. And you guys still are." I wink leaving out Rick. I still felt bad for him though. I looked down at the sweatshirt and then at him. "Can I keep this? Just over night or something? I'll promise not to get any stains on it." I smile. I've always took my boyfriends sweatshirts but I did always give them back. I usually thought they'd be painful memories if we broke up. But I felt like Hunter was the right one for me. Also his name and him being hot helped a bit. ;) I looked at him and gave him the puppy dog face. "Pwwweeeeassseeee?"

Carter: I saw her and laughed. "well hello miss Hottie." I smile. "And yeah. But come on. I want you to come with me." I took her hand and walked out with her. I walked over to my house and walked in with her. "Make yourself comfortable." I smile and go upstairs and change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

back...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Good :P

Hunter
I grinned. "I know right? And sure, you can have it. Keep it forever and ever and ever and you can get stuff all over it I don't really care. There's already a ketchup stain somewhere," I told her with a shrug.

Maria
I blushed and smiled. I followed him out to his house. When he went upstairs I wandered around downstairs and found the living room. I sat on the couch and shuffled through xbox games and creepy movie DVDs and all sorts of boy stuff XD There was a half eaten moldy...something sitting on a plate on the table in there and I rolled my eyes. Boys. I picked up a book, probably the only one in this house, and looked at it. It was something about how to raise twin boys. Well I guess that's their moms. I walked over to the back window and looked out at the backyard before laying on a couch and staring at the ceiling. I turned so my feet were against the wall and my head was upsidedown towards the floor. I looked at the steps boredly and waited for Carter to come back.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Amanda: "Ewwee." I giggled a bit and shook my head. "I'll make sure to wash it and get the stain out." I nod and smile. I then yawn. "I really better get home Hunter." I frown. "My mom'll have a fit." I sigh. I then slowly stand up. "Walk me home?" I ask smiling.

Carter: I soon came back down in my swimming trunks and a T-Shirt. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not even gonna ask." I laugh. "Anyyywaaay. You ready to go??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Hunter
I chuckled. "Hey, a guy's gotta eat," I said with a smile, gazing into her beautiful eyes. "You don't have to," I told her. Then I frowned too. "Aww. Okay. Of course I'm walking you home!" I said, jumping to my feet and scooping her up in my arms like we were just married. "I shall carry you home so your pretty little feet don't have to work so late," I said with a smile. I kissed her cheek and forehead before I started walking back to her place, still carrying her.

Maria
I giggled. "I was bored," I answered anyway. I nodded and rolled over. I got up and ran over to him. "Let's do this thang," I joked with a grin.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Amanda: I giggled a bit. "Alright then." I lay my head on his chest and I yawn. "Just hurry before I fall asleep in your arms." I smile and kiss my cheek. I then lay my head back on his chest and I close my eyes. Soon I fall asleep right there in his arms.

Carter: I laughed. "Yes." I then walked with her smiling. "So..."

gosh this a horrible post. =_=

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Hunter
I grinned. "Who said that's a bad thing?" I smiled when she fell asleep. I carried her up to her front door and gently kissed her lips before ringing the doorbell.

Maria
"So..." I answered, rolling my eyes. Silences were never awkward for me XD We got to the beach. "Race you to the water!" I shouted, taking off running towards the ocean. Of course I got there first and I ran right into the water, splashing all around and laughing happily.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Guard! Please come on Gomez!
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Carter: I got to the water out of breath. "OH MY" breath "FREAKING" breath "GOD! hOW DO YOU do that?!" Breath./ xD

Amanda: I was still asleep in Hunter's arms. My dad had answered the door. "Uhm. Hello?" He then saw me in his arms. "and who are you?" He asked in a dad way. Like: Why the heck is some boy carrying my daughter?? O_o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Sure :)

Maria
I laughed and ran over to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the water. "Magic," I whispered into his ear with a wink before diving under water and popping up behind him. "BOO!"

Hunter
I smiled crookedly, trying to be charming. "I'm Hunter. Amanda came over to my house for dinner and fell asleep so I carried her home," I explained simply, unsure what Amanda would've wanted me to tell and keep secret. Was she allowed to date yet? Was I allowed to date yet? Wait, what the heck am I saying? I'm tired. XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Carter: I jumped almost falling into the snow. "AH!" I then turned around to see it was her. "Maria! You little sneek." I shake my head and laugh.

Amanda: My father nods slowly. "Come in..." He moves so he can walk in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Maria
I burst out laughing until water got in my mouth and poured out as I laughed some more. "You were so scared! I wish you could've seen your face!" I exclaimed, wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. "Oh, you're so funny," I said, finally calming down.

Hunter
"Thank you," I nodded politely. "Would you like me to carry her up to her room?" I asked to make sure he didn't want me out out out XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Amanda: My father nods. "Sure. And when you're done I'd like to talk to you Young Man." He nods acting all fatherly. xD

Carter: I shake my head. "Oh hush up!" I push her back and she falls into the laugh. I laugh. "That's what you gett!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Hunter
I gulped. "Okay," I said, walking up the stairs and finding Amanda's room. I laid her down and pulled off her shoes and set them nicely beside her bed. Then I pulled the covers over her and stole one last kiss from her lips before gathering up some courage and heading downstairs to talk to her dad. I had a feeling I would be given a...birds and bees talk XD

Maria
"Hey!" I shouted, splashing him all over. I jumped on his back before he could splash back. "RUN HORSEY, RUN LIKE THE WIND!" I commanded with a giggle.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Carter: "You know ... if you weren't my MariaBear<3 I would've bucked you off right now." I laughed and started to walk around with her on my back. "Gosh your so freaking heavy!" I laughed. "No not really. but you've gotta weigh at least 100 pounds. I dun know if I can carry all daaatttt!"

Amanda's Dad: "Come on." I have him sit down. "Sooo. I'm guessing your Amanda's new boyfriend huh?" I nod. "Alright. Well. With that comes some rules. They're not hard so I expect you to follow them. 3 strikes and your're out. I mean it Okay. Rule Number one: No staying alone in any house with her. Ya hear? Even if it's your own house and your mom leaves you alone. You can either come straight here where her mom'll always be home or go out somewhere. Rule Two: No .. well. The nasty. Ya know. ..Spring time stuff. None of that. If I see or hear anything with that thats a strike. Rule Three: Amanda MUST be home by 11'oclock. If there is any time when she will be staying over night you must contact me or her mother first. Rule Four: If you ever stay the night or have her stay the night you two sleep spereatly. Now. I'm not such a big tough guy with this rule but I'd prefer for it to be followed. Rule Five: break Amanda's little heart and I break ya arm, Okay. That's really it." I shrug. "You got everything there? Okay. Good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Maria
I rolled my eyes. "I am nobody's MariaBear except my own," I said with a nod. Then I laughed. "You wimp, where's your muscles? We gotta do this every day to get you in shape!" I teased.

Hunter
I nodded. "Wait a second," I said, stopping him for a moment to get out a pen and paper. Gotta take notes in case I come over and there's a pop quiz! XD I scribbled the rules down on my arms to write on paper later and nodded. "Yes sir. Thank you for letting me date Amanda. She really is wonderful," I admitted, smiling and staring off into space thinking about her. <3
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Carter: I isntantly stop. My out open like this: :O "You are MYYY MariaBear<3!" I frown. "say 'I'm Cater's Maria Bear" or else I'm not letting you down and I'm not giving you a piggy back ride."

Amanda's Dad: I nod. "Follow those rules and we'll be fine." I then get up and sigh. I go into the kitchen and just do whatever.

Amanda: I come down seeing Hunter. I laughed a bit and rubbed my eyes. "He talked to you about the rules i'm guessing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:06 am

Maria
I giggled. "Why am I your Maria Bear? Give me a good reason. You don't have a contract or anything," I said with a nod.

Hunter
"Yes sir!" I said and saluted him XD I turned to Amanda and nodded. "Yeah, I took notes so I'll remember," I said, nodding proudly. "Hey, you should be asleep. Don't you need your beauty rest to be so beautiful?" I asked her with a smile. I strode up to her and took her hands in mine, looking right into her eyes. I gave her lips a quick kiss and hugged her tight. "Night Manda," I whispered into her ear. "I gotta go home anyway before Rick makes up something about me running away to elope with you or something. Then I'll really be in trouble," I joked with a chuckle.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

Amanda: I shake my head and laugh. "Alrighty. You go do that." I smile a bit and hug him tightly. "Uhm .. also if you can ... can you tell Rick I'm sorry? I feel so guilty for what I said ..." I frown. "I mean I was a little mean ..." I sigh and shrug. "I wanna see what rules he made up this time." I grabbed his arm and read them. "wow. I think he likes you." I laugh. "I also bet your real sad about Rule Number 2." I wink and kiss him again. "Now goo. I need my beauty sleep so I can be beautiful for you." I take his hand and walk to the door andd open it. "Give everyone at home a hug from me. Mostly Jimmy because he's just so mini and hugable!" I giggle. "When we get married I totally want him as our Ring Barrer." I smile. Notcie how I didn't say 'if'. I said that because I knew Hunter was the one. "Now goooo. I'm getting uglier by the minuet. Just remember: A sorry to Ricky and a big hug from me to Jimmy. Byee!!! Love you HuntiePoo!" I giggle a bit and kiss him one last time. "I'm still washing this shirt." I wink and then close the door and I go up to bed. Once I'm upstairs I fall asleep and I dream about our wedding. Yeahh. We just met but I knew Hunter was the one<3 In my dream I walked down the asile in a silky white bride's dress but when I had gotten down the asile watiing there was Rick. Wait...what? I thought to myself. Soon his face turned into a scary clowns face and he started laughing an evil laugh. After that everything just went down hill. At the end of the dream was my HuntiePoo being tortched with Clown Face Rick laughing. Then I all of a sudden woke up screaming. I quickly got out of bed and turned on the light. I started to cry too. I took out my cellphone and looked at the time. 1:28 AM. I know hunter would be asleep but I had to have some hope's he'd answer. I really need him right now. I then dialed his number and hugged his sweat shirt close to me. I started to shake as I continued to cry. When a voicemail came my heart almost jumped rght out of my chest. "HuntiePoo .. I really need you now..." I was still crying. "Please .. please come to my house as soon as you can ..." I sniffle and whipe my eyes. "Thanks..." I then hang up and just sit there crying and shaking. I hold his sweatjacket close to me as I do.

That post took me 30 minuets. /is so proud of self.

Carter: I shake my head. "Your my MariaBear<3 because Carter Says so. Ottaayyyy der miss? Now sayy ittt!!! Say; 'Maria is Carter's MariaBear<3!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Akira smiles, he said 'we'. She felt all happy and stuff. She realized she was on his lap and blushed a little. She rested her head on his shoulder and watched the movie again. After a few seconds she looked up at him and smiled.

Ash smiles,"1,000,001." He grinned, yup he was glad he came along. He was gonna pick out the good points of every dress. This one was still kinda short, strapless, tight, niiicccceeee.

Saron woke up in da morning. He looked at Emily and smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Callie : so no what Dawn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

l♥l Ƭιɢɛя l♥l wrote:Darwin's mom nods. "Oh. well alright. I better get back to my work. you two kids have fun." She then walks off./

Mads
I smiled. "Okay, nice talking to you!" I smiled at Darwin. "She's nice."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Here...
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer