RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+6
ofmiceandbrynne
Spazz
Kat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
That-Awkward-Kid
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 40 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Saron nodded,"me too." He looked around suddenly realizing he didn't know which tunnel they had come from."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Emily: I lay back my back resting agsinst the wall. "It's getting cold too ..." I shake my head. "We're gonna die here Saron. Let's just face it." I sigh and look down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh god(;

Payton is in Josh's arms, drunk and getting carried back from the club. "Jossshhiiieeee! Hey look! It's jayson(; With a..." She frowns, looking at the small brunette girl pushed up against him. She glares at her drunkley(heh), and turns to kiss Josh. She would make sure Jayson noticed. "Hey Josh! I looovvveee you!" She screams, loud enough so Jayson can hear, and slams her lips on to Josh's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Jayson: I pulled away for a second thinking I heard Payton. I turned and saw her kissing Josh. Welll. Two can play at that game. I looked back at the girl and smiled. I then went back to kissing her adding some tounge into the mix. Payton could definetly tell. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 am

Payton looks back at Jayson, and frowns. Wonderful. He was french kissing her. Good, but she can do better(: She looks back at Josh and drunkley starts unbuttoning his shirt, resting her hands on his perfectly musculed, tan chest and returning to kiss him. Bring. It. Onnnn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 am

Jayson: The girl stopped. "Wait. Jayson. We just met ..." I sighed. "It's fine..." I say and go back to kissing her. I would never be like this. But I wanted to make sure Payton hurt too. "Stop.." She pulled away. "Leave me alone!" She then ran off. I sighed and shook my head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am

Supppaaaa? D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 am

gotta go peeps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

I'm tired. I'm gonna go. See youu tomorrow! <33

Payton smiles, hearing the sound of knock-off heels running away and screams. "Ha! I wonnnn!" She exclaims, and Josh frowns. "Wait. What!? This is all a game?" Payton giggles, and nods. "Fine. We're done." Josh storms away, and Payton turns to face Jayson. "Well look! Now we're both single and alonnnneee." She says, her words slurred together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:26 am

Mads
I went outside to the car and sat by him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Darwin: "Hey ... how'd it go?"

Jayson: I shake my head. "Nope. Your just alone." I sigh and just walk off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Saron scoots closer to her and wraps his arms around her to keep her warm. "Don't worry. We'll get out." He silently prayed they would get out.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm

"Wow..." I murmur. Everything in here is just so...wow. I didn't even rub my fingers along the oak rail along the stairs. It actually looks really smooth. Then again, I wasnt going to ruin my reputation again by breaking something...again. I stared at my feet, shuffling through and biting my lip. My overgrown hair fell into my eyes as my phone vibrated. I checked it.

"dude! u comin to masons place tonite! It's going to be sweet!!!!! his parents r away. and what about ur hot sister??? O; u guys in town?? If so stop by!!!!!"

I sighed, replying with an "I don't know." lately I'd been doing too much partying, and I wasnt being a good boy, though. But still, these were the type of parties I wasn't normally invited to. I was one of the ones being prank called. Now, I was the prank callER.

"bring ur girlfriend" he texted, and I sighed. I looked up at Nella, blinking. It wasn't like I would take her there with...them. But everyone did. And we always had fun. I mean, wouldn't it be so right? Yet, so wrong...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Nella walked into the other room, leaving Zack in the hallway. Christian came out and stood in front of him, arms crossed. Being 6`9, Christian towered over Zack. It was almost like he was a little ant or something. “So..” He started, tapping his fingers on his forearm. “Nella took you back?” He asked. Stupid question, though. Nella had told him that she was never going to bring him back ever again but here he was. “You break her heart again and I swear to god…” Christian didn’t even finish his sentence because Nella had walked back out with Stephen. She looked at him funny. “Chrissy…” She said, but he just walked away a little annoyed. Nella looked up at Zack and blinked biting her bottom lip. “Uh..” She said, holding the baby out to him. “This is your daddy Stephen..” She said, smiling softly to herself. The baby had short hair, and it was brown like Zacks but his eyes were green like Nella’s. Once he was in Zack’s arms, he looked up at him with his big emerald eyes.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi guys :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I blinked, looking up at Christian and looking down again. I shrugged. "Not really I guess." I looked back up and saw Nella coming. I saw the baby in her arms and I lost my breath. I fumbled clumsily to adjust my arms to the right position as to not drop him. XD oh Zack. I carefully took him and looked at him. He looked as curious as I did. "How long?" I asked. "I mean, how long have you been...?" I asked, glancing up and slipping my wrist back up, holding Stephen's head. I took a shuddering breath, staying calm. It hurt like heck to know he was mine. And I'd left him and his mother for this long...however long it had been anyway. I hadnt been keeping track. I never kept track of pain. Sometimes the days seemed to tick by and they seemed so countable, but I never had. I never could.

-------

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=554
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40