RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Spazz Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Peeta: I chuckle, and whisper back; "Why would I when I have you?" I kiss her cheek, then go to a red velvet cupcake and put cream cheese icing on it. Yes. I said it. Cream cheese. It's yummy with red velvet! Sometimes I put plain vallina on it.... But what ever. "After we ice them, we can decorate them with sprinkles and such."

Scarlette: Wow. I've never been asked that from a cute boy. Seriously. Never. All the time I've worked here. Which is exactly eight months. "I'm Scarlette. You are?" I answer, slowly. This was kinda awkward for a girl like me. Since, whenever I talk to a guy, I get all nervous.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Cream cheese icing with red velvet cakes is the best. :D

Lainee: I laugh. "Hey. You never know ... Some guys are like that..." I sigh softly. "And I've had some expirence before with guys like that..." I then smile. "Ooh! I'll put lots and lots of pink sprinkles all over mine with a bunch of flowers and lots of stuff!"

Luca: I smile softly and nod. "Scarlette ... That's nice..." I shrug. "I'm Luca. Nice to meet you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Scarlette: I blush, and smile, awkwardly. "Nice to meet you, Luca." I say, then add; "Do you still want the other book..?" Wait. If he gets the book, then he leaves! I won't be able to talk to another boy for ages...

Peeta: I smile and whisper; "I'm not like that." He then chuckles. "What if a guy wants a cupcake? I mean, I like flowers and pink, but other guys are to 'manly' to get that!"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Lainee: is smile. "And I know that." I then shrug. "Well ... They can get it for their girlfriends or wives... I don't know!" I laugh. "I just wanna make one like it though..."

Luca: I shake my head. "Nah. I think I'm good with these books for now. Uhm ... Where do I check these out?" Sorry. Suckeh. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Scarlett: I point down an aisle. "Down there, to your right..." I respond. AWW! Don't go, Luca! Your the only person who wants to know my name....

Peeta: I smile. "You better." I whisper, then say; "Well, the wives and girlfriends will love it. Unless, they don't eat cupcakes. So I guess you could make a couple...."
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 am

Trey

Walks Randomly comes out of nowhere an sees Akira,Hugs her "Akira!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 am

Lol, and is it okay if I still call you Divide?...I like that but if you don't then I won't.

~Akira~
She smiled and hugged him. "Hey Trey!" She gave him a kiss then pulled back to look up at him. "Where have you been? I've looked everywhere for you!" She smiled and tilted her head. Her long black hair cascaded gently over her shoulders and down her back. Her her hazel eyes looked bright green with a hint of orange around the pupil in the sun. She admired him. Oh how she loved him so. It had been so lonely without him around.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Payton

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_lpypkh4luj1qcrsn7o1_400

Payton smiles, slipping her hand into his and swinging them back and forth as they walk down the movie theater hallway. "Next time we go to the movies, we have to go see Women In Black or something. So you can have fun too!" She says happily, and her eyes wander all around the hall to the big movie poster things. You know, like the cardboard cut out ones? Ever since she was a little girl she would love to look at them, and admire the actors and actresses. Little payton wanted to be an actress, and still does after 10 years:)

"Hey lovey! You know what we should do? Go clubbing:)" Payton says, giggling. "I've never been to a club! Like, ever ever ever. And you know.. being the party boy you are." She smiles and nudges his shoulder. "And you'll get to see all this" She motions down her body "In a mini skirt and sparkles!"

Ryan

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_l4wlivVKpQ1qbwsn8o1_500

He chuckles, hopping down a couple stairs and swinging his shirt in the air. His abbbbbsss were all.. tan. And gorgeous. "Well imma make you suffer beautiful. When i see your invisible shirt, you'll get you see mine;)" Ryan smiles and slips on his shirt, winking at her. "I'm more than ready! I was born for picnicking. You know, setting out plaid tablecloths and setting up food on plates is a skill for me."

Ryan grabs a little basket thing out of the fridge, which consisted of little surprises for Jasper:) "Now these are my contributions to our date. But you cant open them until we get there, cause there special. Just like you." He kisses her on the cheek, slips his hand in hers and leads her into his black convertible. The top was down, and the say was perfect. "Where to princess?"
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Cute-couples-_-love-18948423-500-334_large

Jaxxie ; Jaxen

(Looks like JB ... Just me? xD)

I laugh. "Yes. That'd be better." I shrug and follow her down the hallway. I watch her looking at the cardboards and laugh. "What's with you and those? I mean .. yeah some are hot...but others ... Are just. O.o I don't know." I shrug.

"Yo .. dude. Clubbing sounds awesome! :D you in a miniskirt is JUST what I need! :D" I smile really big. "We can even get one of those private smexxeh rooms JUST for us! Dude and we can party all night longgg! HECK YEAH! Let's go and get drunk and parrtay all night long!"

Sucky. D=

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_lvr8npx37L1r7i27jo1_500

Jasper

I laugh. "You'll just have to wait til I have a ring on mah finnggerr. Sorry hon but that's the rules." I grin. "I'm not so sure that's a fair deal though. What if we go swimming? You definently can't go shirt...lot." I laugh. "I bet that is a skill forr you. But you know what another skill should be? Showing me your invisable shirt making your awesomely hot girlfriend happy. :D well. Your awesomely hot ... Aquientence. Not sure if we're offically that." I shrug.

I see the baskets. and do a little happy dance. "Yay! Gifts for me!" I smile. "Hopefuly they're little puppies I can name Ryan Jr. , Ryan Jr. II , and Ryan jr. III. So cute!" I giggle. "Ah this is going to be fun." I smile and hold his hand tightly as I follow him. Once in the car I look around. "Nice car..." I shrug. "Very sexxxi. :D"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Payton

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr

"I've always wanted to be an actress! Ever since my mom was an extra in a movie, i fell in love with the set, the characters, the pretty costumes.. and ever since my heart has been in acting." Payton explains, smiling over at him. "Wait really!? We can really go to the club! Ohemgee, Ohemgee! Yess! I must go home, and get ready right now!" She giggles, going on her tiptoes and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll see you at.. Seven? Or whatever time the clubbers go to the club:) I looovvee you!" Payton shouts, still smiling. She runs all the way to her car, excited about the idea that Payton Anderson was finally becoming.. reckless. Its like that song what the hell! All my life i've been goooodd. but now. iiiiiiiimmmm thinkinngg what the hell! :)

TIME SKIPP. 3 hours later...

Payton steps out of the shower, her body and hair smelling like strawberries. She had already picked out her outfit, a black mini skirt, a hot pink halter under a black leather jacket and silver rhinestone pumps. She puts on her outfit first, then deciding to pull her blonde hair into a high ponytail(like the one in the pic) and applies her makeup. She didnt put on a lot, only black eyeliner, smokey eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. She would need her lips looking good tonight... ;) Lastly, payton puts on a sterling silver bracelet, diamond earrings and a heart shaped silver ring.

Payton winks at herself in the mirror. "I'd tap that!" She exclaims, giggling and grabbing her prada purse off of the bed and grabbing her phone. Im readyy lovey! Coming to pick you up now<3 She texts to Jaxen, throws her phone in her purse and walks downstairs. "Mom! Dad! Im going out! Be back soon!" She shouts, and without an answer she walks out the door, hops into her red VW and speeds off to Jaxen's.

Ryan

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Lllleee-1

He chuckles, but stops after she calls him 'not her boyfriend.' Did she not think of him that way? Were they just friends? Was he over thinking their relationship too much? These questions go through his mind, but he just waves them away and smiles over at Jasper like nothing is wrong. "This old thanngg? Eh. I got this for my 16th birthday. Im thinking of trading it in for a mustang, but i love Scarlett to much to give her up:)" Yeah. Real men name their cars. Its the manliness thing you can possibly do, obviously!

He drives to the nearest park, and the nicest too. It was called.. Perfect Park._. Its where all the couples go on their first date in this town, the guys can show off and play football, girls can tan in the sun in the summer, and the couples can sit and watch the sunset. It was a perfect place fort everybody, hence the name! Ryan grabs his basket out of the back seat, steps out of the car and opens Jasper's door for her. "After you.. laddy:)"
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 pm

xDDD "Whatever Time the Clubbers go to thr Club. xDDD" Ahh I love that.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Boy,boy,and,girl,colour,couple,cute,field-2712e98955ad5e3dece5173efff4da84_h_thumb

Jasper ; Jas

I really didn't know if we were offically together. From what I remember he's never asked me. And it just felt wrong me asking him ... It'd be like me asking him to marry him ... AND THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG. Cause if this gets serious and I'm the one having to ask him .. well Immm done. xD. I then shake my head out of that thought. No need to be serious now. It was fun time! :D

"Dude. It's sexxi. Just leave it." I laugh. "Makes we want to do stuffsie in the back with the hood up if you know what I meaaan. ;D Like late at night by a lake and then like there's this creepy dude out and like he kills us...and we're all... In the buff. And then he kills everyone else! Yeah. :D" I shake my head and laugh. "Oh the things I make up.." I then frown. "Awhh. You should re name it Jasper ... Cause Jasper's a really sexxi name. Don't you agree hun?" I shrug.

When we get to the park its all perfect. :D DURRR. That's its name DUFUS. :D wait. I think I spelt that wrong. Ohwell. I smile and get out when he opens my door and I take his hand walking out. I find a nice spot by the lake under the trees on the grass. I smile. "Soooo. What's my suprise?" I giggle. "Sorry ... I just need to know. I hate not knowing things!"

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_krog56k6t41qzia8lo1_500_large_thumb

Jaxxie ; Jaxen

I nod."Ahhh. So that's why." I shrug. "At least your dream was more realistic than mine." I smile remembering me as a 10 year old in a wizzard costume with a pointy blue hat with stars on it like Mickey's sorscer's hat. I'd run around the house casting fake spells and my mom always played along. "I wanted to be a wizzard when I was young ... But. Well. I found out they aren't real." I laugh and shrug softly. "Now I want to play pro vhockey ... But let's face it. I'll never make it.

I smile. "Yes. Clubbing. I'll meet you at .. 8ish. That's when the clubbers go clubing. Kayy?" I kiss her goodbye and go our seprate ways. I take a shower and do my hair. I do a Jaxen flip (Not a bieber flip. Jaxen flip is sexxier. :D) and grin. "SEXXXII!" I get dressed in a graphic t, black jeans , and red hightops. I'm horrible at desribing clothes sorry. xDDD I get her text. "Coming baabeee." I text back. I then get in my car and drive to her house.

Once I'm there I beep the horn for her to come out. "Come on! We ain't got all night!" When she comes running down I kiss her hello. "Hey." I saya nd then we're off. "So.." I say as I look at the rode. "You excited?" I look at her and smile slightly. I then look back at the rode and wait for her answer. "Cause I am. We're gonna parrtaay all night long!" I grin and turn on the radio and open the windows and blast my ...Drake album. Idk. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am

Payton

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_lxbgzvESc21qf7e6qo1_500-1

"Yes! Im the most excited i've been since i met justin bieber last year:)" Payton exclaims, smiling and giggling the whole car ride to the club. After 10 minutes of driving they finally reach the club, the words 18 and Under illuminated in bright neon lights. "Were here! Oh.My.Gawd. My first club.. What if they have posion?? What if i get stolen? What if..." Payton goes on and on, until she sees a couple walk through the door with the biggest smile on their faces and their hands interlocked. She could only make out the words best night, but that was enough for her. She needed her and Jaxen to have some fun. Fun that he enjoyed too, instead of him just going to the Vow with her and watching her bawl. And that was all worth it. "Ohkay. Im ready:)"

Payton steps out of the car and walks towards the club doors, her heels clacking loudly across the cement. "ID, please." The man at the front door says, and payton flashes him her driver's licence. She reaches behind her and grips Jaxen's hand, smiling and pushing her way through the red curtains. And when she sees the bright lights, the dance floor, the people.. Her heart skips a beat. "Ohemgee! I love this I love this I love thiss!"

Ryan

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_lugxxdLUFi1qi23vmo1_500-1

Ryan chuckles, grabbing the plaid tablecloth from the basket and laying it over some dirt, sitting down on it and unpacking his surprise basket for Jasper. There is a cake, shaped like a heart but colored sky blue. It reads Jasper. Happy 1st Date. --Ry-- And next is a little box, which is sky blue too and has the famous white Tiffany's ribbon on it:) And last was another tiffany's box, but one that was smaller than the other. No. Its not a ring dont worry:) You must wait and see!
-_- Sucky sorry.
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 am

I'll have to reply in the morning...sorreh. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am

its alll gooodd love:)

i must sleep now!

~the dream train is arriving~

bye<3
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 pm

I be reeplyyyinngg<3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 1272704883383529-1

Jaxxie

I laugh and shake my head. "Your not going to be poisioned. Its going to be great." I smile and walk in. There loud music and lots of people dancing real close together. There was also a bunch of people making out in the corners. "Gosh get a room .." I muttered. I then shrugged. "So .. Payton .." I smile. "What's first?"

"We can .. dance .. but I'm not much of a dancer ... We can drink. Uhm. We can make out in the corner. Uh ... We can do lots of things." I shrug. "Whatever you want.." I smile. "You choose.." gosh this sucky so imma say a bunch of random things to make it big. Pork. Chicken. Banananananana. Almonds.

Blondes. Brunettes. Poopie. RAWR. I don't know anymore...xD OHIFEEL BAD. You'll see the big post and be EEEEEEP! And then you see its a whole bunch of random words. Sorreh.D: I got a head ach plus I'm watching American Idol. ITS SSEXXEH.

There's a girl from staten island. (Aka:WHERE TIGER LIVES. HEY ALL YOU DTAALKKERS. :D kay imma addie to the post.) I watch everyone around us and wait for her answer. Yeaaah ... This post sucks. JUST LIKE THE RANGERS SUCK! OHYEAH. :D

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Z98323061

Jasperr

I sat down criss crossed on the blanket a little distracted by the pattern on the blanket. It was just so ... Blanket...ish. xD I look up. "Ooh suprises! Jasper likes suprises." I smile real big. "Awwh. That cake looks so sweet<3 you get it? Huh? Sweet ... And well. Cakes are sweet. Okay sorry. That was a fail." I shake my head and look down.

My eyes then light up seeing the boxes. "Ooh! Jewlery?" I smile really big. "Awesome! Hm. What's in them? Tell me pweese?" I smile and do the puppy dog face. "Is it a ring? :D NO WAY NO WAAYY! DUDE OHEMGE YES!" I clap and do a little happy dance. Poor jasper.xDD thinking its a ring. FAIL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Spazz wrote:Scarlett: I point down an aisle. "Down there, to your right..." I respond. AWW! Don't go, Luca! Your the only person who wants to know my name....

Peeta: I smile. "You better." I whisper, then say; "Well, the wives and girlfriends will love it. Unless, they don't eat cupcakes. So I guess you could make a couple...."

Repost!
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Luca: I nod and take the books. "Well ... I'll see you ..." I start to walk out.

Lainee: "Okay." I smile and continue to make the cupcakes. Instead of making acouple I make like 20. xD "Done!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Scarlette: I watch him go with a frown. He was the only boy who didn't completely ignore her.

Peeta: I clap the bring her over to the decorating station. "Go ahead!"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvbaf4ZYC4CDVpSDMQJNrfwR9lot3BJOh99UEwaXljxdyGxRYz
storm. c:

storm sat on the couch, her mac sitting on her lap. she used the finger pad, slowly scrolling through the multiple pages of results when she searched for a certain death note episode on youtube. she cursed under her breath. 'no results found.' it said. she had reached the last page of results. she moved around a little bit, getting uncomfortable. she quickly found a comfortable position and stuck with it. she yawned, pushing the mac away and laying back and staring straight up at the ceiling. she needed a life. like, seriously. "zaaaaaaaaaaack?" she called out. but there was no reply; zack must've gone out with his friends while she had been distracted with death note.

she reached for her phone which was on the table, scrolling through the texts. none of them were new and that made certain girls named storm feel very sad. :c it made her want to pour battery acid into... into... um... a piggy bank. ;3 {{no... idek where that came from honestly.} she shoved the phone back onto the table and opened her mac back up, looking at all of the tabs she had kept up. she closed most of them and then opened a new one. she went to google and typed in the search bar, 'patchwork by brideandgroom.' it was one of her favorite songs. she closed her eyes and just sat there, listening to it.

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Sdfgg-o
zacky. c:

oh my gosh. have you ever experienced wal-mart? you probably have. well, it's the best thing in the world. actually once you won't believe this but I applied for a job there! except, they rejected me... probably because I'm to cool for them. yeah, that's probably it. so, anyway, I am just in wal-mart right now minding my own business and shopping for unicorns with my dear child kellan. no, I'm just kidding, you silly muffin! I didn't give birth to kellan! kellan's mommy gave birth to kellan! I don't really know any more than that... so.. um.. yeah. c:

"push me around in a cart!" I said to kellan, running and grabbing a cart and jumping into it. she raised an eyebrow but then shrugged. my gaze followed her as she backed up a few feet and then came charging towards me. I yelped a little as she came and pushed the cart as hard as she could. I went speeding through the aisle, but the cart didn't stop in time and I knocked over a display for the new iphone. o_o a worker angrily stormed out and before we knew it, kellan and I were back out in my car. .____. I took out my phone and texted nella.

hey, you busy? just got kicked out of the mystical walmartt and zackyy wants to hang.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_lhenijfXIE1qzrmkfo1_400
Christian sat at the counter in one of the spinney chairs he had at his house. "MOOOOOM CAN YOU MAKE ME FOOOOOD?" He may be 19 going on 20 but he did not know how to live by himself period. [[Poor, Poor Christian. Sometimes I wonder how he even made it into college....]] If he could, he would live at home where he didn't have to do anything... Maybe he was just lazy.... Hey do you think Storm would make him food like his mommy? c: It wouldn't be the same...but he wouldn't have to do it:D "NEVER MIND. I'M GOING OUT. BUT I WANT DINNER WHEN I COME BACK<3" He said, quickly grabbing a hoody and running out the door.

When he got to Storm's house he just walked in. The door was always open...due to the fact that everyone just walked in and out as they please. Storm and Zack didn't care. It was like everyone's second home<3 "HEY STORM MOO LAA." Christian called throughout the house, brushing snow off of his long dark brown hair. "CANNN YOU MAKE ME FOOODDD?" He called, looking for her. Then he found her on the couch. He smiled and ran over and jumped next to her. "PLEASE :c I'm hungry." He said, pointing to his stomach. "I'm gunna die of starvation :c"

Christian grabbed Storm and hugged her. "PLEASE :c PRETTTY PLEASE. SEXY PLEASE :c I'll...I'll...I'll DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. I'LL CUT ZACK'S HAIR OFF WHILE HE'S SLEEPING :c ANYTHING<3" He said, flapping his arms. "PLEASE :c I want bacon too.......like epic meal time bacon<3"
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Tumblr_lyda02dexh1qcc32mo1_500
Nella handed the cashier her money as he handed her the candy she just bought. ohmahgod. The best store ever= Sweets From Heaven(: Nella thanked the man behind the counter and skipped out, popping a gummie bear in her mouth. She felt like a giant eating little bears<3 c: Her favorite candy was Gummie Dinosaurs<3 Whenever she got some, she shared them with Zack and they played with them before they ate them. Nella's dinosaur always attacked Zack's...and won(; He may be good at video games but she was better at dinosaur wars? I have no idea o.O

Her pocket buzzed with a text as she popped another gummie bear into her mouth. It was Zack. Every time she got a text from him, a little smile lit up her face.

Nope :] But I just bought Gummie Dinosaurs:D <3 What did you do this time? XD And okay(: Let's meet up at the beach.

Nella sent the text and started her way out of the mall, running her fingers through her hair and humming the tune to Carolyn<3 By the time she got into her car she was full out singing it<3 She loved that song:D

TROLOL. Don't feel like describing, she drove to the beach and waited for Zack. Kicking off her shoes, she let her toes curl into the warm sand. That was one of the reasons Nella loved the beach.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 pm

storm the magical muffin.

storm pulled her mac towards her once the song was over and sighed, closing it and putting it onto the coffee table. she sat on the couch, pulling her knees to her chest. she put her chin on her knees, pulling out her phone and wondered where zack was. after thinking for a while, she remembered that he had gone to wal-mart with kellan. she rolled her eyes, trying not to laugh. kellan had begged her to save her but she didn't because she's a BAD PERSON. omg. no... not really. she would've liked to see kellan suffer, who knows what that crazy boy made her do. ;P

she was texting kellan and smiling because according to her, zack had gotten them kicked out and they were just sitting in the car. they couldnt have lasted more than 20 minutes in there. no -- scratch that -- storm would only give them 10 minutes. there's no WAY zack could've lasted 20 minutes in there. he's to crazy. storm turned around hearing christian's voice and smiled, dropping her head back so she could see him. "woah.. you're upside-down." she mumbled, turning around to face him and smiling. "but I had food a half an hour ago!" she whined. "I dont wanna make food now :c Im to lazy :c"

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" storm said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Im not making food for you! you're a potato. yeah, I said it." she said, nodding. "AND THATS FINAL."

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Jordan-witzigreuter-o
zack the baconhawk.

kellan eventually left my car [only because I forced her] and I pretty much just drove around for a little bit. yeahh, I'm weird like that. but that's why everybody loves me, right?! ;D [[zack.. nobody loves you.]] WHUT?! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THIS?! OKAY YOU KNOW WHUT. Im shunning you. [[uhmm, okay, see if I care. ;P]] OH YOU WILL... eventually. [[yeah good luck with that. xD]]

I drove the same way I always did, windows cracked, radio on. I didnt care if people heard my music and if they liked it or not. but of course they do like it, because I have amazing taste in music and everybody knows that. now, storm... well that's a different story:P sometimes we're not the same people at all, and sometimes we're exactly alike. its weird. ;P my phone finally vibrated, and I drove full speed to the beach. XD oh zack... I can only imagine that...

I finally got to the beach, shoving a few quarters into the parking meter and tossing my Toms into the backseat, walking into the hot sand. I smiled to myself, walking onto the beach and looking for nella. I finally found her and tried to do that thing they do in the movies where the two people run towards each other in slow motion.. but I tripped and fell. /: and she LAUGHED AT ME p: I got up, wiping the sand off of me. "uhhm, yeah, that doesnt work for us."

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next