RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 30 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  RiseAbove Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

They couldn't order stuff to be delivered to their rooms. No one knows that the two of them are even staying there! [blah blah, they take care of their basic cleanliness necessities, including showers, Daniel shaving his face, etc] Maybe they could walk into a store and purchase something to eat. Purchasing food didn't require an identification. It would be a risk, though, to be caught on a security camera. He doubted that cops were just sitting around in every convenience store, or that every person they see will recognize a criminal from the Most Wanted list. It wasn't like the Old West where they were always searching out criminals to collect their prize money. (Heck, I don't even know the real criminals on the most wanted list! XD) They could probably use some better clothing as well. His jacket and jeans were pretty beat up from the elements (rain, wind, etc). "Think they'll catch us if we go shop at some supermarket?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Daravia
Daravia stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself, tucking it in to stay on while she grabbed another towel to dry her hair with. She walked out of the bathroom drying her hair and went over to the bed to get the clothes she laid out for herself. "We are new people now. We are going to start over and pretend we just moved here from the states. We can make friends and go to school and actually live like teenagers. Things are going to be...normal from now on," she explained. She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to change. Once she was dressed she walked out and sat on the bed.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:25 pm

anyone wanna rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm

As the bathroom door opened, Daniel could see the steam escaping from the room. He picked up a hotel pamphlet off of the table, casually scanning it over. "Teenagers? Teenagers don't dream of coming to school," Daniel teased. "But yeah. I think the community college will take us no problem. You'll have to make sure to get academic paperwork when you get those IDs, too."

"So are you coming?" he questioned. It felt almost weird to do something....legal. Ha. Daniel pulled some dollar bills out of his pocket, running the money between his fingers. "Do you think we can find someone who'll exchange our dollars to euros?" Of course, why didn't they think of this before. Oh well.

ooc: nah, I'm just rping with Guard for now. Sorry
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Daravia
"You can fill out the boring papers," she told him with a nod.

"They don't take dollars here?" she asked, quite surprised. Daravia didn't know there were different currencies. She wasn't very smart schoolwise, only street smart. She couldn't even read or write very well.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Anyone want to roleplay? I make big posts :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 pm

"Europe's currency is euros," Daniel explained as they walked down the back alley behind the building. It was a typical large city alley, full of junk, dumpsters, and other crap. The two of them decided to take the "normal" route out; scaling up the building was enough of a sickening, unpleasant thrill for Daniel. "The States uses dollars. Thought you knew?" For some reason, Daniel had always assumed that Daravia was one of those international criminals. Who would've guessed that she had never been out of America?

"So where are we headed?" he asked. Regardless of that, she apparently has associates, for lack of a better term, in Europe. Daniel shoved his hands into his pockets, avoiding the cracks and holes in the street. Everyone always described London (right? London? Or are they somewhere else?) as really magnificent and all that. Turns out that the town was nothing more than what he saw in somewhere like...New York. They was the glamor as well as the trash.

OOC: No thanks, sorry Supa. Maybe sometime in the future, though.

Last edited by RiseAbove on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Daravia
She just shrugged. She really didn't like to go parading around showing everyone how stupid she really was.

"Two blocks down there is supposed to be a bar. I go inside while you get to stay out here and I'll get what we need and come out, understand? I'll get money from him too. He always keeps tons of cash. I'll be fast and we can go to the grocery store and maybe a clothing store too. I want to look nice to go ot school, not like some drug dealing thug," she told him.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:33 pm

"Gotta make sure those IDs are convincing," Daniel said. Of course she knew. He didn't doubt that she was a novice to stuff like this. It was him who was new to working behind the law. He smiled at her comment.

The bar was a little off from the main downtown area, but not far enough for it to be considered in the outskirts of town. It was more like a mini downtown. Sub downtown. Something like that. Sitting outside on the sidewalk, Daniel scanned over the windows of the neighboring shops.

How long has it been? It had to be at least an hour. Usually, her "business negotiations" didn't last quite this long. From what he witnessed, it was more like "a brief command and leave". Daniel stood up and peeked into the bar. There was nothing that he wouldn't expect to see: dim lights, alcohol, drunk people... He didn't catch any signs of Daravia or any gang-like trade, though. The exchange must be happening in a back room or something like that. This lead him to infer that the bar wasn't the main "closed hangout" for criminals. If it was, then they would've been trading in the open.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 am

Okay Rise :) Thank you for telling me.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com