RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Tumblr_m1pdoyi6RL1r5ylyuo1_400

Jaxxie

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Tumblr_m1odo6e3Qm1qiiv2go1_400

Jasper

YAYAYAYAY. xD I don't know. Anyyyyyywaaayyyy. I walk into my house all sniles. "I wonder what its gonna be likee. Hm. Maybe... Maybe he'll take me out to a fancy resteraunt. Or ... Hell take me to a broadway show and then out to eat! Yes! That." I took the dress he bought me and just sort of stared at it for a moment. I had no idea guys had this good fanshion sense. :D

I took a shower and got into the dress. Then after that I started on my hair and make up. I ended up doing like 10 styles before I finally got to the hair style i was gonna wear. I then did my makeup. After I finished all that I sat down downstairs waiting for Ryan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Ryan James.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 96

Ryan pulls up to Jasper’s house, stepping out and looking completely perfect. His dark brown hair was slicked back into sort of spikey things, and he was in a suit. But instead of a regular black jacket, it was leather. And he had motorcycle boots on. When he knocks on the door and Jasper answers, he breaks into a huge smile and picks her up off the ground. “Good evening, gorgeous.” He says, walking to the car and kissing her on the cheek. He sets her down in the passenger seat, walking to the driver’s seat and taking off. It takes about 15 minutes to get there, but once they do he parks in his ‘special spot’ and helps Jasper out.

Ryan leads Jasper into a large, marble building resembling the white house. It had 5 large floors, including the roof, each having over 20 rooms. Ryan simply stated his last name when they passed the podium; the man nodded and let them pass. He led her to the elevator which took them to the 5th floor, otherwise knock as the roof. “Close your eyes.” He says softly, putting his hand over her eyes as they soar up the building. Ryan lets out a heavy breath before the elevator lets out a small ding, the door opens and he walks out with his hand still blocking Jasper’s view. “Okay. You can look, in one.. two.. three.” And he took away his hand.

The roof had been transformed into a storybook. The kind of place little girls dream of having their wedding, just like a princess. There was a large, white arch over top of them which was covered in white roses, pink roses and red lilies. When you walked through that you were covered in white Christmas lights, all of them blinking at different times so it resembled stars twinkling in the sky. Blue, Pink and White paper lanterns also covered the night sky, their black yarn hooks blending into the dark sky so well that they looked like they were flying. The usual concrete, sidewalk like floor had been replaced by a smooth, tile dance floor with a light blue circular table in the middle. And waiting for her were a pair of shoes resembling the ones Cinderella wore. Crystal flats embedded with pink and white diamonds. Ryan had made this night perfect, the one any girl would dream of.
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Tumblr_lzg2bm8cEt1qj7exfo1_400

Jasper

My first thought was why he wasn't dressed as fancy as I was. Where would we be going? But that had all gone away when he had lifted me off my feet and carried mee. Awwhh<3 Rrrryyyaann<3 So cute. :D I followed him every step of the way questioning things randomly in my mind. How did he have acsess to a building like this? WHY WAS THE HOUSE SO LARGE? xD anyway when he told me to close my eyes I did and let him lead me.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw when my eyes opened. I had thought it'd be something small and cute. Not this big. My mouth was dropped and my eyes wide like sauces. I was speachless as I slowly walked around looking at everything. It was so beautiful. I saw the shoes and ran over. "Oh wow.... Don't tell me my dress is going to turn to rags at midnight. Is it?" I laughed softly and put them on my feet. "Perfect fit..." I whispered to myself.

"So. What is all this?" I asked when I was done putting them all. "Is it a dance? Is it... a party? Is it ... Just a random thing?" I laugh. "I'm so confused. Its just so much.... Is it all just for us?" I ask smiling. "How did you get all this? Like .... Its just.... It all looks ery expensivie." I shrug. "Especially the shoes..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 am

Woof
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Tiger wrote:Amanda: I hit the dog's head thinking it was an alarm clock. "Hunter shut up!" I sit up and see the dog. "Awh! A french poodle!" I hug the dog. "So cute." I laugh. "I'll name you... Pinkie Pie. Yes. Pinkie Pie." I then look up and raise my eyebrow. "Now? Its 7Am..." I sigh. "Fine fine. You won't shut up til then. I'll put the dog in the other room." I put Pinkie Pie in the other room and she sleepehs. Then I go back to hunter and fade to black so hopefuly he can sush his mouth. XD

Later when we fade out of black I just lay there for a while. I smile and kiss him. "I love you ..." I then sit up. "This has to be secret. No one can know we did this ... No one. Not even pinkie pie." I get up and put up my clothes on. I take pinkie pie ouut and give her food and water. I smile and pet her as she drinks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Ry Ry.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Monker-1

"Its not just for you, silly girl. Its our first date. History is being made here, you know. It has to be special. Something to remember." Ryan explains, his voice soft. "The shoes? Nah. They were my sisters, before.." His voice fades off slowly, his mind triggering the thought that he had never told Jasper about his sister. How she had died because of him when she was born. He shakes the thought away and hopes Jasper dosent notice his hesitation. To make the moment less awkward he sweeps her into his arms, pulling her in close and dancing to she beat of the music. "Dont worry about anything, okay? Just enjoy this. Not tomorrow, not yesterday. Just right now."
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Hunter
:D:D:D:D:D Happy Hunter. "I love you more," I murmered, showering her in gentle kisses. Then I laughed. "It's not bad to have sex with someone you love," I told her, sighing as I watched her go take care of the dog. I smiled to myself. She was so adorable with her messy knotty hair falling all over the place <3
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Tumblr_m1v2izpXm01r8kys1o1_400

Amanda: I rolled my eyes. "It is bad when your not married to the person. Or not even married at all! I had promised your parents we wouldn't do it unless we were married. And last time I checked we weren't." I sigh softly and shake my head. "Look. I'm happy that we did it... Because it made you happy. But I'm just mad at myself." I frown and go back over. "We should have waited Hunter. That's all." I kiss him. "I had a good time though." I smile. "But that's it for a while. No more until we're married." I say and nod.

I then get back up. "I need to take a shower. You... Stay put. No buying blue poodles or pink kittens." I take a shower cleaning really good. Lol. I then dry myself and dress in the bathroom. I then come out hoping I don't see some new suprisee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Yes, they were in the UK. It was more like UK garbage.

Garbage might be a little mellow. How about ghetto town mixed with murder scene? How come they were always miserable like this? Daniel could probably look into the future and see both of them dead from a gang attack or something. Huh. But at least they were staying somewhere out of the rain.

He looked over at Daravia, who was sitting by the entrance door to the abandoned subway station. They had no light here except for what little light that could spill in from that hole in the wall. "I lived better in the madhouse, you know," Daniel teased. It did have some truth to it. The place was air conditioned and clean, but he was alone. In all truth, he'd trade all of that for company.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Hunter
She just gave him an idea. "Are you saying you want to marry me?" I asked her. "It's not bad when you're over 16 and use condoms. Which we did. So it's fine, don't worry about it," I told her, sighing and laying back down on the bed as she went to take a shower. I didn't want to upset her. I thought she would like it.

Daravia
She sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I just thought when we got here everything would just be better," she said quietly. She should've known she couldn't get a job because she never went to school long enough. She didn't want to be a criminal again though. She wanted to retire I guess. But she didn't know what else she could do for money. She was going to starve to death and bring Daniel down with her. It was all her fault. If she became a criminal again, she would definitely eventually get caught. "Maybe we should go into the woods. We can find water and hunt and build a house out of trees. Kind of like when we were on that island," she suggested. That, or she would have no choice but to go back into the criminal business. She didn't want to do anything really bad that would get them jailed for life. Maybe she would be a prostitute. She had a good body. Then she wouldn't have to involve Daniel so if she got caught nothing bad would happen to him.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Amanda: I frown and go over. "Hunter? Did I do something?" I ask and sigh softly and sit down. I hug him. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just ... I was told its bad to have sex before marriage. Whch I belived. I know you didn't mean to make mee mad. Its okay hon." I kiss him and lay down. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck gently. "Today can we go shopping? It'll be fun. Right hon?" I ask and smile. "Pwese smile." I make him smile with my hands. "There you go." I laugh. "Your not mad at me right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm

"C'mon. You know I'm just teasing." Daniel sat down by her and sighed. "You have to stop blaming you. Don't worry. I'll fix it." He leaned back against the stone walls, making sure to dodge the rain. "You don't think I can, do you?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Daravia
She looked at him and smiled. "You can try, but I'll be waiting to save your butt when you screw up," she joked. "I'm starving. I'll be back with food," she told him, getting up and walking out into the rain. She didn't wear her hood and the raindrops plopped on her head. Her hair shimmered and hung limp as she walked down the abandoned sidewalk. She went into the soup kitchen and got in line. She got a tray and accepted the shit they called food. Then she took some plastic wrap and covered the barf from the rain to bring back to Daniel. They only let her have one tray. One per person. Whatever, she would just give it to Daniel. She carried the food back to the station and put it beside Daniel. "You're welcome," she said, sitting beside him and looking at the rain. "I would love to be a raindrop. Falling from the sky sounds like fun. And rain doesn't die when it hits the ground. It lands peacefully in a puddle with its raindrop family," she said quietly. Daravia remembered when she was little and she still had her mother. She used to dream of her prince charming and having little babies and living in a castle like a princess. Her mother always said she would be a great princess. Then she died. That was when Daravia came to reality. She knew there would be no prince charming. She knew there would be no happy ending. But there was always that hope in the back of her mind that she was wrong.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Quality or not, it was some sort kind of food. On the little foam tray were a deli sandwich, packaged vegetable, and a water bottle. The two of them haven't had anything to eat for two days, at the minimum. "Are you gonna eat any?" Daniel questioned when she replied with a blunt 'you're welcome'. "You haven't ate anything, either," he said, breaking the sandwich in two and offering her a half.

"Snow falls, too. Snow falls real slow and soft. And it stays longer. Snow stays forever in Antarctica," he paused, "Snowflakes sounds more fun." Some people probably thought he was insane for dreaming like that. Daniel probably was insane for a fact. It was all good, though. Daravia was insane with him.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Daravia
"I ate at the kitchen," she lied. "Snow is too cold. I would rather be rain," she said, getting up and running outside in the rain. She ran around and stamped and splashed in puddles like a little kid XD "WHOO I OWN YOU RAIN!"
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Don't get sick," Daniel said. He sounded like a parent.... Truth was, he didn't need that skill. In a normal world, he would. As a runaway criminal, there really was no option to start a family.

Sad aww, he's so hopeless. guard, turn it around
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Tiger wrote:Amanda: I frown and go over. "Hunter? Did I do something?" I ask and sigh softly and sit down. I hug him. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just ... I was told its bad to have sex before marriage. Whch I belived. I know you didn't mean to make mee mad. Its okay hon." I kiss him and lay down. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck gently. "Today can we go shopping? It'll be fun. Right hon?" I ask and smile. "Pwese smile." I make him smile with my hands. "There you go." I laugh. "Your not mad at me right?"

Again .. if you don't wanna rp with me then just say...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Daravia
She laughed. "Get your fat ass out here you poop," she demanded, grabbing his hands and pulling him up and out into the rain. "Come and catch me or I will never come inside," she said, grinning and taking off running down the sidewalk.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:22 pm

So he ran after her.

Caught up to her, much to his surprise.

And wrapped his arms around her.

And leaned in to kiss her in the rain :)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Daravia
She laughed when he caught her. Then she turned and looked into his eyes. The way he looked at her at that moment was awesome. He looked at her like she was something special. Something to be cared about, something to be cherished. His lips met hers and she practically melted in his arms. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Kissing Daniel was magical. It wasn't like anything Daravia had felt ever before in her life. In that moment everything changed. Daravia had someone who cared about her. Someone who liked her for everything she was. Someone who appreciated her and everything...well, most things she did. She wanted to kiss him forever, but they had to pull away eventually. And when they finally did, she slowly opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. She smiled and hugged him tight, a tear rolling down her cheek and falling with the rain. "Thank you," she whispered, closing her eyes again and just hugging him close to her heart.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 pm

He smiled when she laughed. A flame lit inside him when she looked into his eyes :) He felt as if his knees gave when her lips touched his, yet he stood. And everything was right when he held her close. ((:D!!))

"Don't hurt yourself. For me," Daniel whispered into her ear. He wiped away her tear. "Come out of the rain; you'll get sick." And for once, she came with him. Since it was raining and cold, they slept huddled together in the abandoned subway station out of the way of the rain.

---

He woke before the sun rose. Better make a run before it becomes obvious. Daniel was about to jump to his feet before he remembered Daravia. As much as he wished the moment to never past, he knew that they needed to leave. They were still illegal, after all. "Hey, we have to leave," he said softly. She must've heard him for she stirred. "We need to get to the motel before everyone gets up." They couldn't break in and flee to the roof if someone was there to catch them, obviously. After making it to the roof, they'll make their next plan. Daniel hated not having a set plan from the start, but he realized that it was the better approach to plan as they went. Having one set plan could be a big mistake if they err one step.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 pm

"Really? It can't be him... Wouldn't..." Cassidy pondered. After a second, she assured her friend, "No way it's him, Cami, if it's been that long." She ended the statement with a smile.

Wait, right? Wouldn't her daddy tell her? Or did she ever tell him? Cassidy wasn't the type to hold onto a dream of some guy for that long, so she couldn't put herself in Cami's position. But again, Cami had told her that she haven't dated anyone before, so there's obviously a big difference.

Cami is spazzing because she thinks Bradley is the Bradley from middle school.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 am

Hunter
I shook my head. "No, of course you didn't do anything wrong," I told her, holding her close as we snuggled together in bed. "Of course, we can do anything your pretty little heart desires," I said with a smile. "Besides, as long as I get to be with you, whatever we end up doing, it's worth it," I told her. I looked into her beautiful big brown eyes. "Of course I'm not mad at you. I'm never mad at you. I love you, Amanda," I told her, kissing her lips gently. "You never answered my question before. Do you want to marry me?" I asked quietly. She made me imagine getting married, having a family together. It could happen, right? Hunter knew she was the girl of his dreams. So really it was all up to her.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:03 am

Goalies RolePlay - Page 28 Tumblr_m1v55w90eD1r62adto1_400

Amanda:

I smile softly. "Alright. That's good. I didn't want to do anything wrong that would make my Hunti-Poo sad." I kiss him gently and smile. "Yes! Shopping. We need to go shopping for fancy french stuff for you , me , and Pinkie-Pie so we don't look all out of place." I smile. "Don't worry. No tight pants that will shrivle and crunch up the baby maker." I wink and giggle. "I will need that later in life." I then blush. "Awweeeee. How did I get so lucky to get you? Really. All guys are usualy jerks. But you Hunter ... You are definently one in a million. Its like I won the guy lottery." I kiss him back. I then pull away my eyes wide. "Are you proposing to me right now? In Paris? In a Paris Hotel? In a paris bed? :O" I ask suprised. OMG WAS HE PROPOSING?! DUDE. DUDE. DUE. THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNEHH. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE PROPOSED TO IN PARRISS. :D "OMGFUDGEYESAMILLIONTIMESYESIWILLMARRYYOULIKERIGHTNOWIFICOULD!" I scream and do myself a little happy dance. I then stop. "But wait. One condition. We get married in Disney world and I look like a Disney Princess. But still a wedding disney princess." I smile and nod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next