RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Hunter
"Aww man, I thought I wass home free," I joked. I blushed and laughed. "Hey, I can't help it. It's not my fault you're so sexy," I said with a grin. I gave her two gentle kisses on the lips. Then I looked down at my pants. "That's not little. Its _______ inches," I said proudly. (idk how big a penis is so just pretend there is a reasonable number there XD) I laughed. "Nah, you won't get wrinkles. Nope. No boob jobs. I like your boobies just the way they are," I said with a confident nod. "Besides, how much bigger do they get?" I teased. "Okay okay," I chuckled, following her. (its so funny they just woke up and were leaving the hotel I think but they were in the elevator so long it got changed to going back to the room lol XD) When we got to the room I dropped beside her on the bed. "Lets have sex now," I suggested, my bump returning XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Amanda: "Boobs can get much bigger." I say and laugh. "Oh really now? That still seems leeettleee to me." I giggle. "Nope I saw it. It was hard but good thing I was looking there already. ;D" when I lay down I just close my eyes and then laugh when when I hear his suggestion. I then look down at his pants realizing he wasn't joking. "Hmm ... Nahhh. I'm too lazy and tired." I grin. "Ha. Ha." I say and poke his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Do you know if Proveglia ever posted on here recently?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Hunter
SAD HUNTER. VERY SAD. "Aww okay," I said, changing into my pajamas and my bump slowly went away XD I got into bed beside her and kissed her cheek. "I guess this is goodnight. Sex tomorrow," I said hopefully.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Nupe. :P

Amanda: I shrug. "Maybe. But only if..." I think. "You buy me a French Poodle from France." I nod. "I don't like one .. but I wonder if it barks in french. :D" I laugh. "Good night hon." I kiss him and snuggle up close to him not caring I was still in the clothes I had worn that day. I cover us with the blanket and soon fall asleep in Hunter's arms.<3 Maybeh Sexeh Time tomorrow. MAYYYBEH. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Ohkay :P Does anyone want to roleplay on here with me? Oh Amanda I reploed on our rp :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

srry srry srry i havent posted on here xD

Trey & Chance

ran as fast as they can driveing too dereks place,

Chance

grabed Mirandas hand and ran into his house

Trey

grabed Akira's hand and ran into dereks house

Derek

he came jumping from the top step to the bottom step in his house "wow isnt that nice?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Miranda saw Derek and smiled. "Hey Derek."

Akira clung to Trey. She looked at Derek.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Derek

he nodded at Miranda "Something wrong Trey"

Trey

"Yes! There's some guy Trackin me down, and saying he knows he and wants to kill me"

Derek

he facepalm his hand "Trey whos the only person who hates you, threatens to kill you, and knows you, give me ur phone! i think i know who it is"

Trey

gave him my phone

Derek

put in a number "Its ringing"

Blocked Number

"Hello Trey" he evil smile

Derek

"I Knew It Was You! P.s this is derek" hangs up the phone "Its Drake?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Hunter
The second she was asleep I jumped up out of bed and ran to the phone. I quickly dialed the main desk and asked for a poodle as soon as they could get one. A pink one cause girls love pink. I said I would pay anything they wanted and to be super super fast. Then I crawled back in bed and fell asleep.........................The doorbell woke me up, making me sit upright and rub my eyes. Now who could that...! THE POODLE. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed and ran to the door in my boxers (thats how he sleeps. Yummy) and pulled it open. "YES!" I exclaimed. "Billittotheroomthanks," I said really super fast before slamming the door in the dudes face. I ran over to Amanda, who somehow was still asleep, and put the poodle at her side. It licked her face to wake her up. And I also shouted to wake her up. "AMANDA AMANDA LOOK LOOK LETS HAVE SEX NOW," I said excitedly. Finally. Finally I would get to see her. NAKED. :D
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Amanda: I hit the dog's head thinking it was an alarm clock. "Hunter shut up!" I sit up and see the dog. "Awh! A french poodle!" I hug the dog. "So cute." I laugh. "I'll name you... Pinkie Pie. Yes. Pinkie Pie." I then look up and raise my eyebrow. "Now? Its 7Am..." I sigh. "Fine fine. You won't shut up til then. I'll put the dog in the other room." I put Pinkie Pie in the other room and she sleepehs. Then I go back to hunter and fade to black so hopefuly he can sush his mouth. XD

Later when we fade out of black I just lay there for a while. I smile and kiss him. "I love you ..." I then sit up. "This has to be secret. No one can know we did this ... No one. Not even pinkie pie." I get up and put up my clothes on. I take pinkie pie ouut and give her food and water. I smile and pet her as she drinks.

Last edited by Tiger on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Want to rp with me Guard? :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 am

supah... You replied to every other role play but ours ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:21 am

You never replied on ours Sad
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Yes I did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Wierd it still isn't showing up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 pm

I'll repost again.. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Okay. And can you please get on meebo? I really need to talk to you...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Okay....?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Here are all my characters. Please tell me if I've missed any if I've role played with you https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t977-tiger-s-people-as-of-3-28-12#132376
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Payton Nicole.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 Tumblr_m1o3yonr8w1rnuna4o1_400

Payton smiles, looking around the club in awe. The neon lights were flashing in her direction, making her tan face turn all colors of the rainbow in a spit second. People were bumping into her while they danced, laughing loudly in her ears, but she didnt care. 'Cause right here, right now everything was perfect:) "Drinks! Drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks!" Payton exclaims, taking her eyes from the club around her and turning to face Jaxie. She grabs his hand and leads him over to the overcrowed bar, sitting on the bright red, leather stools and yelling for the bartender. "Something pink! And all alcohol like. And a cherry too!" The bartender looks her over once, nods and disappears behind a wall. He comes out seconds later mixing some mystery drink thing, but it was bright pink and had a cherry so Payton was happy:) She grabs it and starts sipping it, staying sitting down in the chair so Jaxen can order.

Eh. He has ordered now. Moving on yo. Payton drags him over to the dance floor and starts dancing, doing all those... club dance moves:) hehe idk. Likkee grinding, and stuuufff. heh sorry lame.

Ryan James.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 Chhaha

Ryan chuckles, pushing the small Tiffany box towards her to open. Inside was a hunger games inspired sterling silver bracelet, and a pink princess-like dress in the other, larger box. He had something planned, thats for sure. And in the 3rd was a note, that had a time and a place written on it. It was their date for tonight, the special one he had planned for months in advance. "Now go on. Open them!" He says lightly, smiling up at her charmingly.
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 Tumblr_lmmj0jp1Fo1qjwdwso1_500

Jaxxiee

At first I was having fun and everything was fine but the dude didn't seem nice. I don't know what it was. He just didn't seem right. Anyway I watched her drink frowning. "You know.." I said softly. "I don't want you drinking a lot. Okay?" She basically ignores me but whatever. Id just had to keep a close eye.

As we danced I danced and it just seemed awesome. Everything was finally right and I was super happeh. :D I probably ended up making out with her like 10 billion times and probably even grinded on dudes. O.o that's how happy and drunk I was. xD at the end of the night at about 1 AM I was sure we had to go. I somehow had some sense and took her away and by the bathrooms where it wasn't as loud.

"Hon. Payten. Pay attention now." I kiss her. "Look. Don't you have to go home by now?" I ask. "Its ..." I check my watch. "1 AM. Aren't I supposed to get you back by midnight?" I sigh softly. "Great. Great. Your parents are gonna kill me!"

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 Cute-couples-x-love-24189482-498-307_large

[size=24]Jasper/size]

I had to admit. I was a little dissapointed it wasn't a ring. D: But it was okay. :D it was a pretty braclet. "Awwwwwhhh. So sweet!" I laugh softly and hug him. I smile and open the other. I gasped softly. "This... This is beautiful..." I basicalyly whisper. I hold it up and smile. "Thank you...." I put it back nice and neat. "One more? I bet it shoes." I shrug and open it. It was a note.

"What's this for?" I ask and look at him. "Is this a ... Cute little thingy we have now? Random numbers?" I laugh. "Oooh. These are times and stuff. Ahh. Well. What's it for? What's the dress for? What is everything for?" I had a lot of questions.xD "Oooh! Its a date! Yay a date!" I giggle and hug him. I kiss him. "Ooohhh. It must be special. Right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Payton Nicole.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 Dad9e050

Payton dances the whole night, having about 15 of her special pink drinks in the short time they were there. She had kissed guys she didnt know, danced with guys she didnt know.. but how could she know better? The drink did something to her that messed with her mind, and within the first one she started to get faces and voices confused. But, who cares right? She was having fun and thats all that matters.

At 1am exactly some guy starts pulling her to the bathroom, and the whole way there her vision blurs in and out on his face. When he stops her and they stand still, Payton squints and see's Jaxen's farmillar face again:) "Oh hayyyyy Jaxxiiee!" She exclaims, throwing her arms around him and kissing his lips. "Wait. What? No! Im not going home! I like it here, and its all dancy! And i like my pink drinks!" No. No way she was going home! Only one am? The people she met stay out until almost 3 every night! Payton stomps her feet on the ground and puts her hands on her hips. "I am not leaving! Never ever ever!"

Ryan James.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 27 69jpg

Ryan chuckles, sneaking in a couple more kisses after she pulls away from the first. "Yesserie. Tonight, at 8, we have our very first date. But I cannot tell you one thing about it! Suprises are much more fun." He muses, smiling at Jasper. And yes, he surley did have shoes for her. That was another part of the big surpise:)

Blahh blahh TIME SKIP. GET READDYYY.. GO! tiimmmeee goess byy. timmmee gooess by... time goooesss by!

Okay so now their in the car, and he is driving her back to her house so she can get ready for their magical date of magicalness! "I'll see you at 8 beautiful:)" Ryan yells, blowing her a kiss as he speeds away in his black covertable. Ohh you fancy huh ryyryy? :)

SUUCKKKKYYYY.
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Peeta Mellark MY MAN xDD I Got Dibs
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy