RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+7
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
RiseAbove
Paranoiac Razor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
11 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 29 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 am

Hunter
I laughed. "Okay, okay, shopping it is," I said. I never understood shopping. Why do girls like it so much? I smiled when she said yes. "Anything your heart desires, my princess," I told her with a smile. "Here," he said, climbing out of bed and pulling a little circle out of his pants. "I made this for you in case I didn't get a real one in time. You know, a place holder until I can get a real diamond ring. Not really romantic, I know, but I'm saving up for the actual ring I want for you," He explained, holding out the little circle in the palm of his hand. It was made out of a bunch of strings braided together.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 am

Goalies RolePlay - Page 29 Tumblr_m1tiesnvCg1rp0y8oo1_250

Amanda

I smile softly. "Pinkie Pie's coming too. For now she is our odly pink child." Pinkie-Pie just gives me a look. "Yes you are so cuteee!" I say and giggle. I then look down and I tilt my head. "Hunter .... I think Pinkie Pie is a he." I go over. "Mhm. Yup. Its a he." I frown. "Oh you poor soul." I laugh. "Well thanks. It's fine Hunter. Really." I kiss him and put the fake ring on my finger. "My parents aren't going to like this ..." I sigh softly. "I can just see it now. We sit out parents down and your parents are all fine with it and then my parents go on blabbing about how college and schooling is more important and how it'll never work." I shrug and frown. "But no matterr what they say we're going to get married. At disney world." I nod and smile. "Well. Go get dressed. You can take a shower later. Just put on some man-fume or something." I put poor little Pinkie-Pie on a leash. "Maybe I shouldn't call you Pinkie-Pie anymore. How about... Uhm ... I need names!" I say and sigh. I then smile. "I'll name you Prince." I nod. "Prince. Much more fitting. Now let's go!" I grab Hunter's hand and run out smiling. I then go in the elevator and just wait. Lalalalalalala elevator mussicccc. Lol. I then walk out and walk out of the hotels. "So. Do you understand any french? Cause I don't." I laugh. "Where do we even go? Where are all the stores?" I ask and look around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Daravia
She sighed and rolled her eyes but smiled. He cares about me. She went inside with him and laid down against his chest. She got goosebumps when he wrapped his arms around her. Nobody ever held her like he did. It's not like she would've let them if they tried though. She smiled and closed her eyes, breathing to the beat of Daniel's heart. Soon she was asleep like a rock. She didn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up. She knew Daniel would protect her.

She groaned and rolled over when he woke her up to go. Then she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "No, I have a better idea. One last crime," she said, a smile sneaking onto her lips. She was going to miss being a criminal. It was fun sometimes. The rush of adrenaline and the daring acts just got her excited. She stood up. "For one night, until tomorrow when I make us fake IDs, we are going to live like kings," she said with a nod. She smiled up at Daniel and glanced down at his hand, wondering whether or not she should try to hold it. She bit her lip and reached out, gently brushing her fingers against his. "We have to go to Pub Dynomite tomorrow cause upstairs in the attic there's a fake ID maker. But for the rest of today we are going to break into the penthouse suite of a fancy hotel to stay tonight. I'm spending my last day as Daravia in a big wonderful hotel room living the dream," she told him with a nod.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 pm

She was still Daravia. "Lead the way, Boss," Daniel laughed, pushing her hair out of her eyes. With that, the two of them darted out of the subway station, being careful not to be spotted by any passersby.

---

Daniel held on to the ledge of the building. It was much higher up than whatever he had ever climbed. Daravia was just a story above him. Call him crazy, but he was climbing from balcony to balcony of a multiple story hotel building. "How far are we," Daniel questioned. If this had been some time back, he would've never dared to do such task. Daravia had done a pretty nice job feeding him the intensity of crime slowly. "How are you getting in through the balcony door?" She dropped him the rope, fastened to the rails. Wrapping the tough cord around his wrist, Daniel heaved his body up, kicking off the railing and using the wall for support. This was wall climbing for real. Heh..

As they neared the top of the structure, Daniel dared to look down. It was....fascinating. The two of them could see almost everything on the east side of town from where they were at. This way, they could plan their escape route so easy! He could already start trailing their path in his head. First, they were going to duck around the back street into the hood of the town. There, they could collect some cash to get them started.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 am

Daravia
She smiled proudly and blushed when his fingers slid across her cheek to move her hair away. This time she did grab his hand and pull him out of the station into the sunlight.

"Far," she answered, glancing down at him to make sure he was okay. "Be careful," she called down to him. If he fell she would let go and fall too. She would never go back to living her crazy life alone. Especially not after that kiss. Daravia would never forgive herself if something happened to him. She was slightly paranoid. After all, the only other person in her life she ever loved was her mother, and she died too and Daravia didn't help her. It's not like she could help her though, but sometimes Daravia thinks if she was never born her mom wouldn't have given her all the food and made sure she slept well. Instead her mom could've taken care of herself. But then again, she always told Daravia that she was the reason she lived on after dad left the picture. Daravia pulled herself up onto the balcony and Daniel followed. "Watch me," she said with a smirk. She slowly ran her fingers down the glass, then down the crack of the door. It was one of those big double doors that swung into the room to let people out. It was perfect. She gently pushed on it to see how it was locked. It was bolted shut and the top of one door had a little thing sticking up into the ceiling so the doors didn't swing open if the bolt was unlocked. She ran her fingers down the crack once more and stopped at about the center. She took a step back and kicked the spot as hard as she could. There was a loud crack as pieces of wall floated down and the doors swung open. She ripped the top piece out of the wall and kicked the door so that the bolts slid out at the same time as the other door swung in allowing a scratchy and rough pull apart. She looked at Daniel and smirked before running inside to explore.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Wow, they have it good. The last time he was in a 'house' was the Daravia's stripper friend's old apartment room. As the door flew open and Daravia ran in, Daniel couldn't help but just stare. It took him a second to remember what a room looked like. Had it been that long? Couldn't have been. It was one of those "take for granted until you lose it" scenarios. And now he missed it.

[I don't know. They went crazy with stuff they didn't have like coffee, hot and cold tap water, ice, clean bathrooms, air conditioning/heat, etc]
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am

Daravia
"I love this place," she said happily, running into the bedroom and jumping onto the bed. She kicked off her shoes and started jumping up and down on the bed. "DANIEL COME IN HERE AND JUMP WITH ME :D" she yelled.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 am

First, Daniel was like Shocked. It took him a minute before he was all like :D

So they were like bounce bounce before Daniel playfully tackled and was all like I love you
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:03 am

lol aww <3

afro
Daravia
She screamed when Daniel attacked her and squirmed beneath him before she let him pin her down. She smiled up at him and looked into his eyes. "I love you, Daniel."
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 am

"Love" was something he missed. Just the word itself made him feel all warm and safe inside. And too could that word describe his feelings towards her. Any person would call him crazy for he as in love with a criminal. A girl on a Most Wanted list. For what reason did they list her like this? Theft, but she stole for her own survival against this world. Here he was, sharing the position with her as her partner in crime. :)

"Daravia, I love you," he confessed with a smile. He leaned down and kissed her lips. Her lips were dried and cracked from their excuse of a lifestyle, but too were his. "Don't ever leave me."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 am

OMG Rise you almost made me cry <333

Daravia
She smiled and kissed him back. Then she laughed. "I could never leave you. Promise you won't ever leave me?" she asked, smiling up at him. "You make me so happy. I probably would be a psociopath if I never met you," she said honestly. "And anyway, you'd be dead without me," she teased with a grin. She draped her arm around him and gently reached up with her other hand. She slowly traced his lips with her finger. "You're a good kisser," she said absently. He turns her on LOL XD

OMGOMG RISE I GOT A PLAN
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 am

Tiger wrote:Goalies RolePlay - Page 29 Tumblr_m1tiesnvCg1rp0y8oo1_250

Amanda

I smile softly. "Pinkie Pie's coming too. For now she is our odly pink child." Pinkie-Pie just gives me a look. "Yes you are so cuteee!" I say and giggle. I then look down and I tilt my head. "Hunter .... I think Pinkie Pie is a he." I go over. "Mhm. Yup. Its a he." I frown. "Oh you poor soul." I laugh. "Well thanks. It's fine Hunter. Really." I kiss him and put the fake ring on my finger. "My parents aren't going to like this ..." I sigh softly. "I can just see it now. We sit out parents down and your parents are all fine with it and then my parents go on blabbing about how college and schooling is more important and how it'll never work." I shrug and frown. "But no matterr what they say we're going to get married. At disney world." I nod and smile. "Well. Go get dressed. You can take a shower later. Just put on some man-fume or something." I put poor little Pinkie-Pie on a leash. "Maybe I shouldn't call you Pinkie-Pie anymore. How about... Uhm ... I need names!" I say and sigh. I then smile. "I'll name you Prince." I nod. "Prince. Much more fitting. Now let's go!" I grab Hunter's hand and run out smiling. I then go in the elevator and just wait. Lalalalalalala elevator mussicccc. Lol. I then walk out and walk out of the hotels. "So. Do you understand any french? Cause I don't." I laugh. "Where do we even go? Where are all the stores?" I ask and look around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 pm

"I couldn't," Daniel completed his half of the promise, "and I probably would be dead!" He chuckled.

He locked gaze with her as she traced her finger along the border of his lips. Stopping her finger in the center of his lip with his own hand, Daniel whispered a soft, "Shh." The corner of his lips curled ever so slightly into a playful smirk.

AND THEY MADE OUT HARDCORE.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 am

Hunter
He thought for a moment. "We can elope. Run off to Vegas. Nobody has to know it can be like it never happened and then later we can have a big white wedding and just be remarried," he suggested. He ran off and changed into some clothes when she told him too and hurried back in time to be pulled out of the room. He shrugged. "I took chinese in grade school but I never learned anything. I guess we can just walk around and see what we find?" he decided, holding her hand tightly so she wouldnt get lost in big ol Paris. They walked for a while before reaching an ice cream shop. "FOOD!" he screamed and ran inside.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 am

LOL RISE XD Tongueeeee

Daravia
She smiled up at him and for a moment she thought her face might get stuck that way. She never smiled as much as she did today in ten years. When he stopped her hand her heart beat like crazy, making sounds that were not normal for a heart because she was freaking out and being all excited and happy. Then he pulled her hand away and kissed her again. But this time he kissed her more roughly. She wrapped both arms around him and hugged him close. She practically had a heart attack when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. She French kissed him back and brought one hand up to the back of his head to tangle in his messy hair.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 am

Amanda: I frown. "I'd never want to get married in Vegas. That will be the last thing I ever do. I rather kiss a frog then do that. Even if we would have a real wedding after. I don't want to keep it a secret Hunter. If we have to wait then that's that. I'm sorry but my family is very important to me. I wouldn't want to worry them." I frown. "Well. I highly doubt there are any chinese people here that can speak both french and chinese." I laugh. "Wait. Who the heck takes chinese in grade school? Its always french or spanish. What school did you go to?" I shake my head. "Hunter calm down!" I yelled as I was dragged in. "Hey this isn't a clothing store. This is icecream. I don't think I can wear icecream." I shake my head and laugh. "Hunter didn't you have icecream already? Plus icecream is for after dissert.(can't spell. XD) not for breakfast."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 am

RiseAbove wrote:"I couldn't," Daniel completed his half of the promise, "and I probably would be dead!" He chuckled.

He locked gaze with her as she traced her finger along the border of his lips. Stopping her finger in the center of his lip with his own hand, Daniel whispered a soft, "Shh." The corner of his lips curled ever so slightly into a playful smirk.

AND THEY MADE OUT HARDCORE.

SORRY BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:15 am

My Post Got Deleted D:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 am

It was spam, Life-And-Death </3.

And they just laid there, gazing into the other's eyes. One's presence was enough to make the other happy. "If you could have anything, anything in the world, what do you want?" There was so much out there that he missed or left behind. A permanent housing, knowledge that there would be food on the table each day, schooling...

Schooling. Daniel was so close to graduating high school when all this happened. He had four weeks before his graduation when they locked him up in the hospital for mad people. People who lost their sanity. People who were mentally incapable of taking care of themselves. But look where he was now, living under heavier, harsher conditions than most would ever dare to think of. He owed it to Daravia for pulling him out of the mad house. He owed her for teaming with him back on that island instead of killing him in a heartbeat. Daniel didn't know if he could've even lasted the island itself. So many people lost their mind or committed suicide.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:19 am

Daravia
She thought for a moment. "This is going to sound really corny, but I'm fine with everything I have right now. But if I had to pick something, I guess it would be to have my mom back alive. I miss her. She was the only person besides you who ever cared about me and loved me. That's why you're so important to me. I know I'm a criminal and on the Most Wanted list and everything, but nobody actually wants me. I mean, everyone wants me for bad reasons and to do bad stuff to me. Nobody ever wanted me because they like me and who I am and stuff. But when you have a life like me, the only option is to become a criminal. And to survive, I have to be good at it. I could have just died a good person or lived as a wanted person for bad reasons. I guess I should've just died instead of lived miserably and everything, but being a criminal is actually fun. Plus, I never would've met you if I died," she said quietly. She never ever talked to anyone like that ever. But Daniel was her special exception. "What about you?" she asked him in return.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 am

I'm guessing your never going to role play with me again because hunter and amanda are boring...? :'C

If so then ... :

Amanda: I die a painful death and no one comes to my funeral. C:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

LOL

Hunter
I jump off a cliff to be with Amanda in heaven.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

Deadness. Yay ... Not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Daniel felt for her, yet he couldn't exactly. It was true that he didn't see his father and mother anymore and never will, but no one died for his sake (Jesus!...and Daravia had a similar backstory, correct? That her mother died for her sake). From her description, the two of them were closer than he had ever been with either one of his parents. It wasn't like they didn't care, though...no. They never...had to depend on each other like that.

"What about me?" he repeated, then stopped for a brief moment to think. "I...I don't know. I guess I wish to be normal. No one chasing us, no one trying to turn us in. None of that. Just be like one of those families out of a classic film where they're all happy with their two kids living in a safe neighborhood and everything. Us never having to worry about food or money, because we got tons of it and a good job." Money and a reputation. That's what the two of them were missing. The reputation had to come first, in order for money to have any value. His gaze shifted up to the ceiling for a second, before falling back on Daravia's face. (because stupid people don't make eye contact when they talk >.<) "Don't take it that I regret ever meeting you. I don't. Just wish I could've met you in a different scenario."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Daravia
She smiled at him. "I understand," she said quietly. At that moment she made an unspoken promise. She was going to give Daniel the normal life he wanted and deserved. She was going to make him happy and they were going to live like fairy tale people. She could take care of any dirty work that needed attention and she would make sure Daniel never got involved and didn't know about it. Then he would be happy and normal. His definition of normal, anyway. "Don't worry. We can start over here, have a normal life," she told him. "Tomorrow we can get fake IDs and I can get us into a college. Then we can graduate and get good jobs and stuff and live just like you want," she planned. "But right now, I kinda have to pee so would you mind getting off me?" she told him. "Then we need to get something to eat because I am starving," she added. They had a couple hundred dollars Daravia made sure to bring so they had some money but not so much that people would get suspicious.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next